Decent: Grace's Covert Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A group of college age guys boisterously came around the corner. They went right past the window. A few cars came around down the street.

A couple, arm in arm, came around the corner with the girl on the street side. She turned to her husband, or boyfriend, or date (or whatever he was), to say something.

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"Look!"

They both stood and stared.

"Could she really have fallen asleep like that? Maybe I should ring the doorbell and wake her up." the girl said.

"Wow, she's gorgeous," the guy said, letting his eyes roam over Grace's body lingering on the area between her legs. Maybe I should go help her."

"Alright, that's enough. Let's go," the girl said with both amusement and irritation rising in her voice.

I waited for another fifteen minutes. Three people walked by obliviously before a lone guy who looked to be in his mid-thirties, glanced at the window as he walked past. He stopped and slowly backed up. "Holy shit!" I heard him say, even though he was by himself. He walked up right next to the window and stood for a couple minutes without moving. In my mind's eye, I knew exactly what he was seeing. My level of excitement exceeded what I had experienced down in the Yucatan. Here was Grace unknowingly displaying her pussy to a stranger.

A group of people slowly came down the side of the street. The voyeur quickly moved away from the window and sat on the curb. After he was alone again, he went back to the window, took out his cell phone, and took a series of pictures. This was something I hadn't considered. If pictures were taken, they could show up anywhere. The voyeur looked up and down the street then went to the main door of the unit. He tried the door but, fortunately, I had locked it on the way out. He went back to the window one more time, took some more pictures, and walked up the street.

Deciding that was enough for now, I reentered the unit and went straight to the bedroom.

"Grace is still in her display mode," I thought to myself. "If she knew about this she would be mortified." Closing the blinds, I went to her, once again shaking her gently then more strongly. She was still out.

I licked her exposed breasts gently. Her already upright nipples came fully to attention, but she didn't respond otherwise. I kissed her. No reaction.

I wanted to continue my fantasy of her being viewed as a sex object by a stranger. I hadn't thought to bring a dildo. We didn't have any sex toys anyway. I thought a bit and went back to the kitchen. We had been intending to have a picnic and make veggie sandwiches on our trip here but, since it was raining, had stopped off at a restaurant instead. I returned with the large cucumber we had brought with us.

Positioning my face near her crotch, I inserted one then two fingers. Though she was already wet, I let some saliva dribble onto the area around her clit. The natural lubricant ran down to where my fingers were steadily pumping her. Removing my fingers, I placed one end of the cucumber at the entrance to her pussy, gently pushing the vegetable. Her pussy gradually opened further, and with some rotation along with the back-and-forth fucking motion, the wide cucumber gradually made its way inside. "Well, I guess you're designed to take a pretty big cock," I thought to myself. The cucumber was at least twice the girth of an average sized penis. I spent the next fifteen minutes watching half of the cucumber enter then withdraw from her pussy, Grace unknowingly making love to her new green friend.

I rinsed off the cucumber and put it back in the kitchen. I came back to Grace, lifted both her legs over my shoulders and rapidly entered her. Though the cucumber was large, her pussy had mostly regained its original firmness and grasped me securely. However, the inside of her pussy was cool. Her illicit vegetable lover had been previously biding his time chilling in the refrigerator. Picturing Grace's complete display to the voyeur, picturing the wide cucumber sliding in and out of her, and cognizant of the fact that my wife had no idea this had happened to her, I came hard filling her pussy.

*****

"Sorry I fell asleep last night, Sam," Grace said the following morning over coffee. "Did we have sex? I'm embarrassed to say that I can't recall. I was so tired."

"Yes, you were great, and the teddy was a turn on for me as usual."

She smiled, "Okay, good."

"Hey, let's make some eggs for breakfast before we head home. There's a small grocery store down the block. I'm going to walk there and get some. Be right back."

Ten minutes later, when she returned to the efficiency she said, "The strangest thing just happened. A guy just walked up to me, took my picture, and told me I looked just as beautiful this morning as I did last night. He must have seen us at the play. He was well-dressed and sounded intelligent. I know we spoke with a few people during intermission, but I don't remember him. Weird."

*****

Now I had crossed a line and had multiple overlapping fantasies encompassing a mixture of feelings. I'm not a psychologist, but I wanted to understand what was driving my new obsession.

Was I excited by having others observe the most intimate parts of Grace's lovely body? Indeed.

Was I aroused by the forbiddenness of what I was doing? Yes.

Was I excited by the fact that Grace didn't know she was being displayed? Yes.

Was I trying to humiliate Grace without her realizing she had been humiliated? Reluctantly, I had to admit that answer was also "yes."

I'm not a misogynist. I have close women friends that I value. But my strong attraction to and possessiveness of Grace had taken an unexpected turn. My obsession overlapped with candaulism. But some of what was driving me and my new desire went beyond that.

Part of the thrill from humiliating Grace arose from the fact that, despite all her admirable qualities, Grace was both a cultural and intellectual snob. It may have been the influence of her mother, who was of Dutch heritage and grew up in South Africa. Perhaps it was her privileged affluent childhood on the East Coast and the fact that she had attended a small, exclusive private college. She barely tolerated having to deal with people she deemed to be inferior. She would be humiliated if she knew that she had been exposed naked to any stranger, but even more so if it were someone she considered to be not of her status. However, I told myself if she had no idea, then there was no damage, and I could satisfy my obsession.

The last question I asked myself was, "Did I want someone to do more than just look at Grace?" Even in the face of my rapidly accelerating fantasy I was pretty sure I didn't.

*****

Since moving to our new house, Grace and I had been steadily remodeling and renovating. Our most recent project was a remodel of the upstairs bathroom. For all our projects we had worked together as a two-person general contracting team. Grace tended to want the best talent possible, was extremely demanding and wanted to spare no expense. On the other hand, I tended to be more frugal and was happy if we could get a "jack of all trades" type who could just get the job done. So we hired some of both.

"I don't know why you like that guy, Kyle, so much," she told me with a frown, after she learned that I had him upstairs finishing up the electrical work on the new bathroom.

"Well, most of the electrical work has already been done by that team of expensive electricians you hired. I just have Kyle finishing up a few loose ends we had to leave until the shower was finished. And he's cheap."

"I really don't enjoy having him around," she responded.

"Why not?"

"He has poor grammar. I don't think he even finished high school."

"Well, he does an adequate job. You don't necessarily have to have go to college to be good at something," I replied.

"He smokes, and he stinks," she said.

"The last time he was here, I felt uncomfortable. Every time I walked past, he was staring at me. I felt like he was trying to undress me with his eyes," she continued.

"I also don't like that he always brings his dad along when he works here. That old guy just sits in the truck in front of our house. Sometimes I see him drinking a beer. Worst of all, I saw him chewing tobacco or something and he spit it on the street."

"Kyle told me now that his dad's retired, he's bored and he likes to spend time with Kyle," I said.

Her blue/grey eyes flashed with a hint of anger. "Well, I see why Kyle didn't amount to much, and why he abuses his body with tobacco, given his background."

Kyle was a few years older than me; I guessed in his early forties. He was muscular, I assume, in part, from all the physical activity and he moved athletically. He was an inch or two taller than me. He told me previously that he used to work for a construction company but found that he could get enough work through word of mouth so now liked to work on his own.

"Well, if Kyle is going to be going back and forth out to his truck on the street, and be working upstairs, I'm going to read out in the backyard," Grace concluded, irritation in her voice.

Half an hour later I peered out into the backyard. Grace was wearing some pink athletic shorts and a black bikini top. She was laying on a lawn chair reading, face down, propped on her elbows, feet up, her butt slightly elevated. Her sun-streaked straight blond/light brown hair fell forward obscuring her face.

After watching for a few minutes, I went upstairs to see how the work was going. I heard some low mumbling and, after reaching the top of the stairs, glanced surreptitiously into the bathroom. Kyle was looking out the bathroom window into the back yard.

"That's it, baby, jiggle that tight ass again."

You're a stuck-up bitch but I gotta' hand it to you, you got an ass and tits to die for."

I quietly descended the stairs. Over the past couple of weeks I had been mentally revisiting the events from the Airbnb. Grace lying on the bed, legs splayed, the nipples of her firm breasts gently lifting the top of her teddy. The guy at the window committing my wife's contours and details of her pussy to memory. The pictures he took of my unknowing and exposed wife. The thick cucumber. I wondered what would have happened if I had neglected to lock the door to the unit. Would that guy have gone in to take additional pictures. Would he have touched Grace. Would he have...

A disturbing plan slowly came to mind.

*****

Early that evening, with sweaty palms, I put my plan into action. "Hey Grace, let's go have a drink out on the back patio," I said.

She had just gotten back from an aerobics class on campus. "I was just heading to shower but that sounds good. I'll be out soon. Can you make me one of those fruity drinks?"

"How about a rum punch?"

"Perfect."

I quickly put together Grace's drink, adding the three crushed Halcion I had prepared while she was at her workout class. After fifteen minutes, Grace appeared out on the patio wearing a pink T-shirt from a 10K race in which she had recently participated, attractive white shorts that high-lighted her nicely toned legs, a white baseball cap with her hair in a ponytail looped through the back, and white sandals. Her toes had been painted with lavender polish. She hadn't bothered to put on a bra and her nipples slightly stretched the material of her shirt. She truly looked lovely. We chatted and slowly had our drinks, all the while I was doing my best to act natural and to fight the rising feeling of excitement and apprehension.

"Hey, the rum punch is good. Do you think it would be too much if I had another?" she asked. "I'm so relaxed."

"Sure." I took her glass, went back in, added some rum and fruit juice, and stirred the concoction to resuspend the small amount of residual undissolved powder from the first drink and brought out her refill.

"You still feeling relaxed? I inquired ten minutes later. Grace had been unusually quiet for several minutes.

"In double tee," she giggled. "I mean in doubley a tee." "In dew bit ably."

Her lovely blue/grey eyes drooped and her head bobbed a bit.

"Gee, I'm sleepy but it's still early. It's just starting to get dark. I can barely keep my eyes open."

I led her up to our bedroom and she laid down face up in her usual spot on the left. I watched her for a minute then shook her. She was completely out.

Quickly, I went to the garage and turned off the circuit breaker to the upstairs bathroom adjacent to our bedroom. I unscrewed the plate to the main light switch and disconnected one of the wires attached to the switch, replaced the plate, and turned the power back on.

Calling Kyle, I said into the phone, "Hey Kyle, sorry to bother you. Looks like the light in the bathroom you just finished today doesn't work."

"Man, I was just relaxing with some friends. This can wait till tomorrow, can't it?" he replied, a bit of frustration in his voice.

"Well, Grace is having a fit about it. You know how particular she is. She doesn't want to have to go without light in the bathroom. Sorry."

"OK, guess can be over in a bit," he replied reluctantly. "Thought this job was done."

"Hey, I also have to leave and go into work on campus for a while," I said. I'll leave the side door unlocked for you. You can just come in and take care of it. I should be back in a couple hours. Grace says she's tired and is going to sleep early. Thanks for being willing to come by."

Returning to the bedroom I looked again at my lovely wife, wondering with a combination of excitement and trepidation if what I had set in motion was something I wanted to happen or something I would regret. I extended her long legs toward the foot of the bed, removed her sandals, took off her cap, took her hair out of the ponytail, undid the snap on her white shorts and pulled them all the way off. She was wearing lacy blue underwear. I considered leaving these on, but then slid them off as well, and spread her legs.

Just as on our recent trip, here was her pussy in full display. Mons seductively accentuating her pubis, below that the tip of her clit was just visible above the slightly puffy outer lips, mildly protruding hip bones, neatly trimmed pubic hair.

I rolled her over so that she was face down. Her well toned ass was now fully exposed. Getting on the bed and straddling her, I grasped her hips on both sides, lifted her slightly and managed to slide three pillows under her with my foot. This elevated her ass invitingly, although a bit obscenely. It didn't seem like a natural position. I moved her right leg wide, bending it at the knee. I turned her face to the same side as the bended knee brushing her pretty hair back from her face. Now she was still completely exposed but looked as though she might have fallen asleep in that position.

I was about to take off Grace's shirt and put her back in the same position when I heard a door open downstairs.

"Hey. Anybody here?" a voice called out.

I quickly adjusted the bedroom door so that it was ajar about six inches and as quietly as possible went to the closet and softly closed the French doors. The crack between the doors afforded me a direct view to the south window, which lay beyond our queen-sized bed. Grace lay breathing softly on the bed, with her face toward me, clad in just the pink T-shirt. With the three pillows placed below her hips, I had an unobstructed view of Grace's athletic legs, her unprotected and slightly parted outer lips, and the two symmetrical shallow dimples of her lower back. I mentally traced the outline of Grace's elegant but now crudely displayed ass.

The lights in the bedroom suddenly went out and I heard Kyle slowly coming up the stairs. "Damn flashlight." "You better fuckin' stay on."

"Guess he must have turned off the main instead of just the bathroom circuit breaker," I thought to myself. I wasn't yet completely sure that Kyle would see Grace. For sure, the bedroom light had to be back on for him to do so.

Then some noise in the bathroom. A few minutes later, I heard Kyle go down the stairs and the lights went back on in the bedroom. Kyle came back up the stairs returned to the bathroom and, I assume, verified that he had fixed the bathroom light.

I heard a couple of soft raps on the partially open bedroom door. "Ma'am?" "I'm done fixing the light." I saw the door slowly open about half-way.

"Ma'am?"

Kyle's dad entered.

"What the hell!" I thought to myself. I had been fantasizing about having Grace exposed to Kyle. Based on Grace's complaints to me, and from what I had observed when Kyle was secretly watching my wife as she reclined in the backyard, I was confident that Kyle was going to enjoy Grace. I knew that Grace would have found it humiliating had she known that "someone like Kyle" had seen her intimate treasures. So I had hoped to strongly satisfy my fantasy.

Kyle's dad slowly came toward the bed. "Ma'am." "You okay?"

He came over and gently put his hand on Grace's leg, shaking it slightly. He stood still for a full minute, taking in the sight of the naked woman, provocatively posed in front of him. He reached for Grace's leg again, shaking it harder. No response. Moving further up the side of the bed he shook Grace's shoulder firmly, again no response.

"Christ, she must have tied one on and passed out!"

The old man moved to the door and closed it, talking softly to himself and Grace.

"You think you're so high and mighty, don't you? I heard you complaining to your husband about my having a beer a couple weeks ago. But here you are, pretty lady, tying one on in the middle of the week."

He moved back to the bed sat down and began to run his hands over Grace's feet, then ran his hands along the length of her legs, stopping with one hand on each of her ass cheeks.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a woman." "Aren't you pretty though."

I hadn't previously looked very carefully at Kyle's dad, just having said "hi" a couple times as he waited in the truck. Seeing him up close now I was able to take better stock. There was a bit of resemblance in his facial features to those of Kyle. But he was skinnier due to his age. He had a bit of a paunch. His thin grey hair was parted low on one side and ran across the top of his head in a comb over. Disconcertingly, he was missing one of his front teeth. Even in the closet I could smell tobacco, though I wasn't sure whether from cigarettes of chewing tobacco.

"Shit, you look like something out of a magazine," he quietly said to Grace. "Back when I was young, I had my share, but nothing like you,"

He ran a finger directly along the length of Grace's butt crack. He leaned forward and licked her lower back, then the top of the crack, gradually working his way down. Then I could see that he was licking her ass hole. He continued there for a long time.

"I should put an end to this," I thought to myself. But I was frozen.

Kyle's dad sat up, placing his finger at the opening and, using a slow circular motion, inserted a finger into Grace's anus, which had been well lubricated by the rimming the old man had just given her. He withdrew the finger and, using a twisting motion gradually inserted two fingers. With his head resting on the back of Grace's right leg, he spent several minutes slowly finger fucking her ass, apparently engrossed with the view.

Standing up, Kyle's dad removed his shirt, revealing a hairy gray chest and back. He lowered his pants and took off his underwear. His butt was skinny and wrinkled. I could see his ball sac and two testicles hanging between his legs from the back.

He returned to the bed, spread Grace's legs a little bit wider, inserting a finger into her pussy. "You're wet," he commented, and started pumping three fingers in and out of my displayed wife. "Yes, you must like having me do this to you to be so wet." Obscene slurping sounds emanated from the bed as he continuing to finger fuck my wife.