Decent: Grace's Covert Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly quickly, Kyle's dad moved into kneeling position directly between Grace's spread legs. "I just have to fuck you," he mumbled. "I can't wait any longer."

He repositioned my wife so that both her legs were spread wide and her ass was high, supported by the pillows. As he rubbed his cock it came to rapidly to attention. It wasn't especially large, but the glans was prominent and dark purple, it looked like a short wide branch with a plum on the end.

He rubbed the large head of his cock up and down along the slit of Grace's vulva. He then slowly pushed forward and back a few times until the entire head popped inside. "Oh, yeah. There we are baby," he whispered to Grace. Gradually, he slowly and repeatedly inserted and partially withdrew his cock until finally Grace was fully impaled.

"God, this feels so good. It's been such a long time."

"You're so tight little lady. You must be less than half my age. You're younger than my kids."

Grasping Grace's hips he pulled her back so her lower body was in full doggy position. He rapidly pumped her pussy. He looked down at his cock entering and exiting my wife, her vaginal walls massaging his cock, the inner lips extruding outward and grasping his cock on each short withdrawal.

There was a striking contrast between the two bodies, which were now joined together and moving in unison. My wife's lithe fit body, clad just in a T shirt, smooth toned ass, legs spread wide by the old man. The paunch of the old man's belly rested on Grace's ass.

"Bet you didn't think you'd ever get fucked by anyone like me, did you? I know you think you're better than me. But now, this can never be undone."

You'll have to live the rest of your life with the fact that you've been filled with my thick cum."

Whenever I see you, I'll think of your pussy lips tugging on my cock."

God, I can't hold back any longer." I could see the old man's skinny butt muscles clench. In my mind I could see the old man's cock head expand slightly inside my wife's pussy, and from the series of clenches, I could tell that he projected four or five streams of jism directly into my wife. He lingered there for a minute. "Let me get all of this into you, missy," he said, trying to squeeze the last drops of cum from his cock into Grace.

*****

Kyle's dad stood up. "You might not like it, but not you or anyone else can ever take away the fact that you took my cock and accepted a large load of my spunk."

Though I had been initially torn about how far to let Kyle's dad go, I found I had been too aroused to stop it. I had almost come in my pants while the old man was filling Grace.

The old man carefully rolled Grace off the pillows and onto her back, then lifted Grace's T-shirt to fully expose her breasts. "Your tits are as good as your ass," he said softly to her."

"You're definitely young. Look how those things stand up." He lowered his head and took the left nipple in his mouth, gently biting and sucking, until the nipple stood straight up. Continuing to rub the left breast and tease the nipple he bit and sucked the right, stimulating both nipples for several minutes until both were raised to form a matching pair pointing and straining toward the ceiling.

Kyle's dad straddled Grace, his semi-flaccid cock laying in the cleavage between her breasts. "Now little lady, how does it make you feel to have my little swimmers exploring inside you? While you're waiting for a second helping, let's get to know each other a little better."

The old man rubbed a generous portion of saliva onto his cock and put a hand on each of Grace's breasts. My wife's breasts clasped the old man's lubricated cock as he slid forward and back.

"Have you been tit fucked before? Your tits aren't as big as some but they still work fine. At least that's what my cock tells me." Kyle's dad continued for several minutes until I could see that his cock was starting to regain its turgor.

Pushing the hair away from her face he moved up and kissed Grace, gently at first then inserting his tongue and sloppily making noises as he explored the inside of my wife's mouth. He inserted three of his fingers into Grace's mouth so that it looked as if she were willingly sucking the old man's fingers. When he removed his fingers, Grace's mouth closed slightly but remained half-way open. Continuing to straddle my wife, the Kyle's dad came up to kneeling position, leaning forward so that his head was resting on the headboard of the bed, his cock in front of Grace's face. Pulling her jaw open he inserted the large head of his penis about two inches into her mouth.

"It's too bad you had too much to drink. Bet you'd like the chance to give me a real blow job."

The old man removed his penis from her mouth, using the tip to trace the outline of both Grace's upper and lower lips.

"Okay, you ready for your second helping?"

Grasping Grace's legs, he pulled her toward the side of the bed. Bending her knees, he lifted her legs, spreading them apart. From the closet I had a direct view of her vulva. It was engorged, her clit had emerged fully, and her inner lips were slightly swollen but parted. There was a drop of semen on her mons above her clit from the first time she had been fucked by the old man.

The old man was hard again, his cock throbbing. His ball sac hanging. His testicles looked large.

This time the old man pushed straight in. There was no resistance as Grace had been thoroughly lubricated from her first experience. He placed both arms behind Grace's knees bending her legs back further, spreading her legs wider as he used his full weight to heavily pump in and out of her. The steady pumping made the bed squeak and the action of the old man's cock entering and exiting my wife made a lewd wet sloppy sound. Skin slapped against skin.

From the closet, I had a direct view of the obscene scene. With her legs pushed apart and back, my wife's entire ass was lifted off the bed and exposed, as the old man fucked downward and into her.

Grace's breasts bounced and quivered, nipples remaining upright, as the old man pounded her. Her anus, not yet recovered from the earlier finger fucking it had received, slightly closed and opened rhythmically with the old man's thrusts. It seemed to be looking at me, winking conspiratorially. The old man's balls slapped Grace's perineum on each thrust. Each time as he partially withdrew, her inner labial walls were drawn out around the old man's cock, grasping it, making it look as if her pussy was reluctant to release the invading member.

The old man was speaking to Grace again. "I remember when you came by my son's truck, you were too superior to even say "hi."

"Did you think you might end up getting fucked by that old man?"

"What do you think about that now that you've had me pump you twice?"

"You've already had a hefty helping of my cum. Now you're about to get your cunt filled by me for a second time. You really love this don't you?"

The old man clenched. "Oh, god, that's so good." He clenched several times, Grace remaining fully impaled on his rod. Collapsing onto my wife, he lingered for several minutes laying on top of her, again trying to squeeze a few last drops of cum into my wife.

Finally, his limp cock popped out and he stood up, Grace's legs remained wide. Now with her feet on the bed her outer and inner labial lips were both still spread, her clitoris extended, longer than usual, the opening to her vagina, and her womb further within, filled with semen. An unambiguous cream pie. Semen was flowing slowly from her pussy, down her perineum to her asshole. About three inches of her butt crack was visible below that before disappearing where it met the bed, framed on either side by the toned globes of her athletic ass. A small puddle of semen was forming below her ass slowly soaking into the sheet.

*****

Kyle's dad dressed and left quickly. I went over to the bed and got a washcloth to clean Grace up a little, though I decided to leave the cream pie in place. I watched as a small amount of semen continued to slowly flow from Grace's pussy and then stop. I gently spread her inner lips, which were now closed. The interior was extremely wet from a combination of Grace's natural fluids mixed with a large quantity of semen. As I released the lips they slowly reclosed.

I would have been tempted to fuck her after all that, but in the closet, my penis became rock-hard while the old man was fucking Grace the second time. I had to unzip my pants to relieve the pressure and had come all over the inside of the closet door without even touching myself. I didn't have anything left to give my wife.

Picking up my phone from the bed table, I noticed a text message from Kyle from earlier in the evening. "Hope you don't mind that I asked my dad to come take care of the bathroom light. I was in the middle of dinner with some friends. My dad taught me everything I know. He's an expert at wiring, and he's an even better plumber. He helps me out sometimes."

*****

The next morning, I was worried that Grace would know something unusual had taken place, but she was her normal self when she came down to breakfast.

"Good morning, Sam," she greeted me. "Gee, I was so tired last night. I wasn't even able to finish that second drink you made me. This is the second time I've had this happen. I must have just needed the sleep because I do feel very refreshed this morning."

You didn't take advantage of me while I was sleeping, did you?" she continued with an embarrassed smile. "My pants and underwear were off. I noticed this morning that I'm very wet inside."

"Yes, I couldn't resist. You looked so adorable and sexy," I lied in response.

"That's okay," she replied with an amused expression, her smile lighting her eyes. "I hope you enjoyed yourself. I'll try to make it up to you this evening. I owe you."

I'm going to take a quick shower and clean up."

*****

Five weeks later, Grace gave called me at work. "Hey, let's meet for lunch."

"Sounds good," I agreed. How about the little café here on campus near your lab."

When I showed up Grace was already there. She sat at the table beaming up at me.

"I'm pregnant," she said, her voice tinged with excitement. "I can't wait to be a mom!"

She was ecstatic. "I'm going to tell my parents and sister right after lunch. They've been hoping that we'd have a baby sometime soon."

"The doctor must have been wrong about the vasectomy reversal. Guess we can cancel that appointment for the redo of your surgery."

She hugged me. I hugged her back. Myriad emotions went through my mind, but the most prominent was perverse excitement. I was excited by the fact that my wife had no idea she was carrying Kyle's dad's baby.

*****

Seven months later, coming out of the shower, with belly heavily swollen, her pert breasts enlarged, and areolas slightly darkened in preparation for nursing the coming addition, Grace was radiant. She clasped her hands below her naked belly, "I can't wait to meet our daughter and nurse her," she beamed.

Grace had continued to work out as much as possible, both in regular group exercise classes, in classes for pregnant women, and even ran on a treadmill. She remained in excellent shape, even at a little more than eight months pregnant. She was eating all the right foods and taking her prenatal vitamins. Her obstetrician complemented her on her motivation and said she was taking excellent care of both herself and "our" baby, and that "everything was looking perfect."

I had thought several times about the fact that, even though more than forty years difference in age, Kyle would be the baby's half-brother.

"I've been thinking more about names for our daughter," Grace continued. "I'd like to name her after my sister, Kylie."

"I've already told Kylie and my parents about it. My sister is so excited."

I glanced at myself in the bathroom mirror and saw myself looking back with a sick expression, as if I was smiling while trying not to throw up.

"You're okay with the name, aren't you, Sam? I remember one time you said you thought my sister had a cool name and I know you like her. The name is originally Australian."

"Sam, I'm so looking forward to life with you and the baby. I'd like to stick with the plan we discussed before we were married. Ideally, we'll have two children about two years apart in age. I know we'll have a year or so with the two of us and Kylie, but then I'd like to try for our second child."