Decent into Debauchery Pt. 01

Story Info
Brandi likes to watch her roommate a little too much.
8.5k words
4.67
35.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Slavegirl70

*****

I woke up early for a run in the crisp air before the sun came up; it was the only way I could clear my head. I got dressed in a pair of tight shorts that were a bit small and a sports bra. Sure, the outfit was a bit revealing, but it was four thirty in the morning—who was up besides me? I began to stretch in the front yard as I thought about the previous night's events...so much vodka. I wanted to puke right there—and I would deserve it. I couldn't believe I drank so much; what had gotten into me? I tried to shrug it off and get on the road, hoping it would make me feel better—or at least make me feel a whole lot worse and cover my penance for getting so out of hand last night.

A mile in, I was finding my stride and feeling better, so I began to replay the events from last night in my mind. I remembered going out with my best friend Chastity to celebrate her new job, and her boyfriend Kent was with us. Chastity and I have been friends since high school and somehow remained in close contact despite going to different colleges. We both made it back home after graduation and ended up moving in together while we searched for jobs. It was intended to be a short term thing but her job hunt took a whopping eight months longer than mine, so a celebration was in order.

Kent was a good guy, a scruffy type—very outdoorsman and very fit, he was like a cross-country runner who was a lumberjack on the weekends, a comparison that always made me chuckle. They were actually together because of me, and while I was glad for Chastity I was a bit jealous he was taking her time away from me as I had gotten used to spending more and more time with her. I met him after a sign up for a marathon that we ended up helping each other finish only to have him be smitten by my best friend at the finish line. What guy wouldn't? She was gorgeous: a natural blonde with full B-cups, a smile to die for, funny, fantastic legs, a nice bubble for an ass and a heart of gold—in my eyes she was perfect.

Mile two, and I thought back to the shots after Kent bought that bottle, and the dancing—oh my god. A wave of embarrassment washed over me as the mocking figure in my jumbled memories attempted to dance with Chastity and she made up for it by guiding my waist and keeping me in rhythm. She was better at everything; I was "the Brains" as she so eloquently put it on a regular basis, even though she was just as smart if not smarter. I was that girl that was somehow lucky enough to get paired with a friend that was a social butterfly when I was a recluse. She could have been one of the most popular girls in school, but her association with me may have prevented that—and I loved her for it. Now as adults I am still a bit shy and closed off but she helps me feel like I have a place.

Mile three, time to turn around. The sun was just starting to add color to the horizon. I thought about the ride home, watching Chastity and Kent make out in the cab like they were going to have sex while the poor cabbie drove. I remembered not taking my eyes off them the entire time; I remembered them stumbling into the house still all over each other and pretty much ignoring my existence. I remembered feeling like she forgot I was even with her that night as I walked down the hall following the trail of lust in the form of discarded clothing. I remembered getting to my bedroom door only to hear cries of passion, which at the time seemingly were a siren's song.

Mile four, I needed to get home. The memories didn't stop; I walked to her door and listened to her react to every thrust from Kent's well-toned body. I imagined what she must look like under him in the throes of ecstasy; I wondered what her breasts looked like supporting her nipples' quest to reach the ceiling. I wondered if she dug her heels into his lower back and if his cock caused her to paint his back in red hues, with her nails turning his body into a canvas of passion. I wondered if she lay there enjoying the drips of sweat falling on her skin like little hot pins sending pleasure directly to her clit, if her toes made fists and her abdomen gripped him for dear life.

Mile five, the sun was peeking over the horizon and I was determined to beat it home. I remembered holding on to the doorknob for what seemed like an eternity, until I got the nerve to turn it and open the door slightly. The glow from the muted TV that had been left on illuminated their silhouettes and the sight before me took my breath away. She lay there with her head buried in the pillow, still able to make noise as if she was screaming into a megaphone. Her back was arched and her ass was thrust up into the air, giving Kent unprecedented access to her pussy, which he used very graciously. He held her wrists behind her back and thrust his cock deep into her over and over at a steady pace using full, deep strokes. He had full control over her, letting her wrists go only to plant a firm slap on her ass.

Home at last I collapsed in the yard, having run faster than intended trying to fight back the emotions that accompanied the previous night's memories. The contents of my stomach revolted as I tried to catch my breath, completing the punishment for irresponsible intoxication. I had watched them both for over a half an hour as he played her body like a grand piano at the opera. He had full, rehearsed control over every second of the affair and that wasn't even what turned me on. It was her, it was how she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts, how she moaned and screamed, how she begged and coordinated her body in the midst of complete surrender. Hearing and watching her orgasm was enough to bring myself to my own knee-shaking experience, but I couldn't stop watching, touching, wishing.

I did a cool-down stretch and some crunches, feeling the remorse for what I had done to my best friend. I broke her trust by watching her with her boyfriend in their most intimate moments. But even worse, the nagging feelings in the back of my mind became very real last night. I didn't just admire Chastity, I didn't just like her—I loved her. I watched as she took his load all over her breasts and licked the tip of his cock, claiming the stubborn semen for herself. She scooped up and ate most of his cum for him, giving him that last image before he passed out next to her, exhausted. His cock was no longer a spear of powerful pleasure but a glistening testament to how amazing Chastity was. I wanted to taste his cock and I wanted to taste Chastity.

I made my way into the house and into the shower after peeling off my sweaty clothes and grabbing a bottle of water. A cool shower should calm me down, I thought, as I continued following the trail of memories that brought shame to my conscious self. I watched her chest rise and fall and the slowly drying cum glisten in the low light of the TV. I surveyed the room one last time, attempting to commit the entire scene to memory when I spotted her discarded panties. I had only one thought in that moment and reacted before giving myself time to realize that what I was doing was stupid. I stepped out of my panties, which had wrapped themselves around my ankles, and crept into her room slowly. I grabbed her discarded undies from the foot of the bed and took them to my room, only to inhale her scent while finding my release once more.

I stood in the shower stunned at my own actions. I had known for years I had feelings for Chastity but I also knew she would never reciprocate so I never pursued them in any way. What was I to do? I had to tell her...or I had to get this out of my mind and return her panties. Lost in thought, just standing in the shower, I barely noticed when the bathroom door opened.

"Ugh! How could you have already run this morning? I feel like I fell off a cliff," Chastity groaned.

I pulled back the shower curtain to see her in a pair of sweat pants and a bra, attempting to wash the hangover off of her face.

"Yeah I feel pretty bad too, I can't believe we drank so much," I said, still watching her.

"Good thing I don't have to work until Monday, this face would make a hell of a first impression," Chastity said, looking over at me and obviously feeling the pain.

"There is no way I would let you drink that much if you had to work in the morning. I am not going to let you lose the job you just got, I can't pay rent alone forever." I picked at her, getting the smile I was looking for.

"Hurry up, girl! I need to wash this filth off of me and I don't want to do it in a cold shower," Chastity said, sitting on the lid of the toilet, waiting, holding her head in her hands.

I closed the shower curtain not wanting to see her face with my next comment. "Filth huh? I'm not sure Kent would appreciate you calling him that"

"Shut up you nosy bitch," she teased.

"You're just jealous because you haven't had a good fuck in months. If I wasn't such a selfish girl I'd let you take Kent for a spin, but since I am, you will have to settle for me helping you get laid by someone else."

"Well, I don't want your hand-me-downs and I don't need your help getting laid. I can get myself laid just fine thank you very much," I said, grabbing a towel and stepping out of the shower wrapped up and dripping.

"Whatever you say virgin, if you change your mind I am always here to help," she said, using the nickname she gave me in high school, for obvious reasons.

She checked the temp of the water, dropped her sweats, took off her bra and quickly disappeared behind the shower curtain. In that moment I truly regretted not buying a transparent curtain, but reluctantly turned and walked out to get dressed in my room. I got to my door only to hear Kent behind me.

"I take it you went without me?" He yawned.

"Of course I did, I am not going to wait for your sleepy butt to get out of bed," I retorted, playfully turning around to see him only in boxers but sporting a prominent morning erection. "Your dick is none of my business Kent, wear pants," I said, halfway joking as I turned and walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

I resumed getting ready for the day, pausing momentarily to hide Chastity's panties amidst my own until I could find an opportunity to return them without being noticed. I got dressed and grabbed my keys to get breakfast, since there was no way Chastity would be cooking and I needed to get away from her for a little while. I could hear the shower still running as I walked up to the bathroom door, so I opened it. "Hey, I'm going to Platt's for breakfast. You're on your own, be back later."

"Oh ugh, yeah, yes ok, bye girl, later, ugh," she replied in a deep throaty moan.

I froze. He was in there with her—they were at it again! I stood silent, waiting for my brain to tell me to leave, waiting for the feeling of shame to return. Instead I felt a familiar heat in my cheeks and dampness between my thighs.

"Don't stop, she's gone," Chastity moaned, completely unaware of my presence.

The bathroom was filled almost immediately with her moans of pleasure. I realized that he had to be eating his own breakfast and enjoying it a lot to elicit such moans from my friend. I slipped out of the bathroom and sat in the hallway next to the door, leaving it open slightly so I could hear every bit of what was going to happen. Her moans were intoxicating to me, guiding me to drop my shorts and fight back my own moans right there in the hallway—not ten feet from where I had done the same thing the night before.

I was sitting in the hallway, shorts and panties at my ankles, spreading my legs as much as I could, while slowly sliding my hand up and down my needy slit. I imagined it was me on my knees in the shower with her, drinking in every bit of her essence while the water cascaded over me.

"Uh god, just fuck me Kent!" she moaned.

The next sounds were of his pelvis slapping against her ample backside and her acoustic soundtrack of pleasure. I was completely engrossed in the sounds of their lovemaking, pushing my fingers deeper into my pussy in rhythm with his thrusts and her moans. I lifted the front of my shirt and exposed my breasts pinching my nipples hard while I pictured the scene playing out on the other side of the door.

"OOooooohhh...yeesssssssss...ugh yessss...mmmm, damn you make me come so good Kent!" she barely managed to articulate.

"That's right, and don't forget it! Now bend over the sink, the water is getting cold," he replied, ready to burst himself.

I heard her giggle and turn off the water and I slowed my own thrusts to prolong my own orgasm.

"I want you deep, take me like this!" she moaned and giggled to her lover.

'SMACK' "God you have a fantastic ass, one of these days I'm going to fuck it," Kent said right before he began to enjoy her pussy once more.

I had to assume she was on her knees with her ass up for him right on the floor. I looked at the door in front of me and saw the bathroom rug slowly sliding back and forth under the door with every thrust; she was right behind the door! With my clothes in disarray making it hard to move silently, I inched my way to the door and placed my back on it. I loved feeling this close to her while I touched myself; she had to be only inches away.

She moaned and I bit my lip, she cried yes and my back arched, he thrust harder and I pinched harder. I was as much a part of this as they were and they were oblivious to me! That thought alone drove me over the edge. I came and came hard, biting my lip to keep from moaning, gripping the carpet and struggling to hold my breath. My legs shook while he continued his assault on her pussy; lightning bolts struck my sensitive clit while she moaned for him, all adding to the wave after wave of pleasure washing over my body.

I quickly recovered and got up, knowing I had to leave before they finished. I stood at the door a bit longer on my wobbly legs just listening to him take her before I could bring myself to leave. Once in the car driving to the diner, the gravity of what I had done hit me once more. I did not want to be ashamed of myself any longer.

I liked my friend. There, I said it. And just because she's the one I want to engage in a sexual relationship with, that doesn't make me a lesbian. I enjoyed listening to her and her boyfriend have sex, and as a matter of fact I would love to watch them again! That desire has to have a name...

I sat down at one of the tables near the window and ordered my breakfast, then whipped out my phone to do some research. I had to figure out what my newly discovered obsession was called. I wasn't overly well versed in the language of sexual fetishes, but it didn't take me long to discover what I had been doing was called voyeurism. I read as much as I could about it and finally ended up on a forum for those with similar interests sharing their own personal stories. Some were a bit on the creepy side, however others were incredibly erotic tales of watching neighbors, patrons in nightclubs, and even couples in parks. I read story after story, not realizing that I had been sitting at the table for over an hour and my phone was beginning to die.

I quickly paid for my meal and headed back home, only to discover Chastity and Kent were out. Fine by me I could use the privacy. I went straight to my room and opened my computer so I could continue reading stories of other peoples' exploits. While grasping Chastity's panties firmly in hand, I read intently for another hour before I decided I wanted to share my own story. I wrote about watching Chastity and Kent the night before, sparing no detail. I wanted readers to feel how I did while reading their stories. I felt myself getting damp revisiting my memory of last night in such detail, but I promised not to touch myself again until it was done. So I inhaled Chastity's scent off of her pilfered panties and went back to typing. Just as I finished and posted the story of my first voyeuristic experience my phone rang—it was Chastity.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered the phone, while putting her panties to my face.

"I need help, please tell me you are not busy," she said, sounding pretty down.

"No, you know I always have time for my bestie." I attempted to lighten the mood.

"I have no Idea what to wear for work, will you help me go shopping?" she asked.

"Of course I will! Where do you want me to meet you? I am on my way." I responded, getting up from bed and closing my computer.

"Meet me in the food court at the mall—and thank you! I have no idea what business casual means," she sounded relived.

I laughed, "No problem. See you in about 15 minutes."

I quickly hid her panties and changed my pants to go to the mall. I drove quickly, excited to spend time with my friend and secret lover, when my phone vibrated. I assumed it was her texting me to hurry, so I was all smiles when I looked at my phone, until I noticed it was actually an email from someone I didn't know. I waited to check it until I got to the mall parking lot where I could read without getting into an accident. The subject line simply read, "Well done." I did not recognize the name, all I could tell is that it seemed to be sent by a female.

Hello C_Lover_43,

Your story was absolutely intoxicating. I enjoyed it very much and your wording was impeccable. I truly felt as if I was there with you. I can tell you are new to this, but not just from the recent date on your profile. You are clearly enthralled with, yet so unsure of how to enjoy your newly discovered pleasure. I want you to know it is perfectly acceptable to enjoy watching others take pleasure in their bodies and it is even more acceptable to be attracted to your friend. It is also apparent that you are trying to come to terms with those feelings, and as a fellow watcher I wanted to offer some advice.

If you want to watch even more, consider installing a small camera in your friend's room. They are inexpensive at most electronics stores and you can watch whenever you please. But be warned—you will ruin everything if you are caught doing this.

Next, If you want your friend to become more than a friend, maybe stop treating her like a friend and start treating her like your girlfriend. Ease into it, but do the things for her you would want her to do for you if you were in a relationship. Get her things, give her massages, and take care of her with sincerity.

I look forward to hearing more tales of your exploits and please feel free to contact me any time you like.

XX Mistress T

I was stunned; it was so much to take in. I was elated someone enjoyed my story, I was confused about my feelings on a camera and I was aroused at the thought of treating Chastity like a girlfriend. Who was this woman, this Mistress T? The name that came up on her email was Josephine Taylor, I started to respond to her but my phone rang just as I was about to hit "reply."

"Hey, are you coming or what?" Chastity asked.

"Yeah, I'm right outside. I'm on my way in."

"You ok? You sound a bit off."

I composed myself quickly and began to get out of the car. "I'm fine. It is just so sweet that you would invite me to come help you shop. You haven't asked me to do this in years; I am honored." I said with a playful tone, but meaning every word.

"Oh hush girl, get in here," she giggled.

I quickly made my way to meet her, my mind focused the entire time on Mistress T's words, wondering how I could treat Chastity like a girlfriend. I stared into her eyes while she rattled off the stores she wanted to hit up, and how she was stuck between buying work appropriate and sexy attire, when a compliment ran across my mind and out of my mouth before I had time to tailor it.