All Comments on 'Deception'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

A thoroughly good read, though a slightly implausible tale but that is not a criticism as it follows the true Mickey Spillane tradition. A full five stars from me and looking forward to the next episode.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Perfect Max and perfect Mickey Spillane while readers are deliberately left on edge and not simply about DaVanna. Love the way this piece is structured with multiple plot lines that tempt/tease the reader. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 2 years ago

Nothing’s ever easy with Max but I like getting the back story. I’m just hoping Lesley survives her partnership with Max. She has a lot of good people in her life but many demons, especially alcohol. I’m waiting for the further adventures and to see how things work out between her and Alessandra. Thank you for so many good hours of reading.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonalmost 2 years ago

An enjoyable read, but I can't help feeling that this is just setting us up for tragedy in the next episode.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Max is a dangerous woman to fall for, or work with, but I’m pretty sure I’d take the risk too. Gotta appreciate a woman who values honesty and dirty sex! I rank DaVanna as best villainess I’ve read in some time. She scares me. Not as tuff as Max lol. I’m sure the evil bitch ain’t done yet. I would not have forgiven Courtney. Maybe they were never going to have a golden wedding anniversary, but what she did to Max was seriously fucked up.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin69almost 2 years ago

A little on the long side but very good....AL

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Maxine the heroine but with a wild touch for the death, adding one powerful criminal after another to become her best "friend " ..... so even safely locked may the power will become danger for max ....... fabulous idea for the match maker - Lesley and Allesandra - so let's keep the two happy together ..... may I asking about the Indian lekha girlfriend and her parents from the nearly next big city, taking your description? Do we get an update? Or may max and her coupling and working at Nicky's together? ...... sorry back to your story - a interesting intense view crime fighting in the us and all the rocky path coming with the sooooo political correctness ...... money rules ...... please make her happy it's time

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

'Un-huh.' This was straight-up accurate Spillanish writing! Masterfully written and carried so well throughout the storyline. Provocative, erotic, pathetic, and many other noir elements in between. The plot twists were well throughout as well. Your strong command of dialogue and vocabulary is worthy of emulation. I caught one of those classic Spillane lines entwined in your story, The last two paraphrased lines in this quote, "Suddenly the haze of vodka was replaced by anxiety and fear. A lot of scenarios raced through my head. None of them were good." Coincidentally, it shows up in my story also!

Great job, master writer. Thanks for this outstanding contribution.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Dirty Harriet

Max reminds me in many ways of Dirty Harry Callahan (although I don't think Harry drinks and smokes as much as she). It's just their contempt for authority and determination to go their own way to get the bad guys. Another similarity is that their partners always seem to end up in hospital (or even the morgue). Another great episode in the saga, SWP.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 1 year ago

OK, in the first place, I love the noir detective vibe you've got going. I wish I could meet a gay woman like Max, but I think she'd eat an old girl like me all up.

I asked a friend who works in the pain management business. He said the surgeon should have consulted a pain doctor who could have done some really serious nerve blocks for Lesley and made her pain and rehab a lot better.

Sorry for the criticism, but Lesley deserved much better than she got. Yeah, I fall in love with your female characters, all of whom seem to be either gay or bi or at least LGBT-friendly.

I'm glad there are more to read!

Love, Hannah

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I’m loving the relationship of Lesley and max. I feel heartbreak is on the horizon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES