Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her name was Leah, and yeah we parted ways. But I dumped her," I retorted, as if that made any difference to her.

"You sure did a number on DaVanna," she said. I could almost see her smirking on the other end of the line.

"Bitch had it coming."

"I guess so. I'm glad you've forgiven me. I'm not sure I would have if the roles were reversed."

That's what I liked about Courtney. Honesty.

"Courtney, you've been nothing but up front with me. No games. No bullshit. I like that. You've got nothing to worry about."

"So you've called me to set up a fuck date?"

She was always one to cut to the chase.

"Uh huh."

She snickered.

"I missed you Courtney." I did. I came to terms with her rudeness. I suffered worse, and it wasn't as if she didn't warn me about her flightiness.

"I'm glad you called," she said to me, trying to salve my insecurities.

"You are?"

"Of course. We've had some good times. And I have to say I did feel remorse in the way I left you."

Now I wasn't buying what she had to say.

"Before or after you fucked DaVanna?"

"Well . . . before of course. DaVanna was a fantastic fuck. She helped me forget you." She chuckled at her own joke.

I gave her a well-deserved "Fuck you."

"Seriously Max. I'm sorry and I apologize."

I wanted to get this unpleasantness behind us.

"Apology accepted."

"I still have my key to Room 204," she offered as a peace gesture.

I was touched.

"Saved it did you?"

"9 p.m. tonight?" she suggested. She knew this was a booty call.

"Perfect. Bring the booze."

"Don't be late to your own party," she admonished me, knowing my poor track record for timeliness.

"I won't for this."

* * *

I made sure I was in my room at nine. I finished a pint of vodka before she showed up, you know, just to take the edge off. Courtney didn't disappoint. She knocked on the door precisely at the top of the hour. It was pouring outside, and the wind was gusting, with rain pelting the front door.

I opened the door. She was shivering in the cold, holding an umbrella that provided scant protection against the sheets of rain.

"Fuck, it's coming down in buckets," she said as she closed her umbrella and shook the water out of her short, dark hair. I quickly shut the door behind her.

"Glad you made it," I told her, taking her raincoat and folded umbrella, draping the wet garment over a guest chair and leaning the umbrella against the wall.

"Wouldn't miss a fuck date with you," she said. There was water dripping from the ends of her hair. I threw her a towel. She wiped off her face and then I kissed her.

"Hello stranger," she said after we broke the kiss.

"Hello yourself. You know I missed you."

"Forgive and forget."

"That's me."

She stripped off her wet clothes down to her bra and panties. "You didn't forget this, did you?" she said, striking a lewd pose.

"Never," I answered.

"How about a drink?"

She doled out double shots of some expensive whiskey she'd brought before waiting for my answer. She handed me one and kept one for herself.

"Here's to us," she said, raising her glass. "For as long as it goes."

"To us." We toasted and then drank. I liked her choice of whiskey.

She sat on the unmade bed with her whiskey in her hand. "Just like old times Max."

I finished my drink and then sat next to her. She was cute as ever, in a petite package.

"Come here," she beckoned to me in a sultry voice.

I didn't need an invitation. But I hesitated. She was so beautiful, so desirable. I knew that after we started it would soon be over. I wanted to delay touching her and soak in that heightened level of anticipation I felt before beginning to make love.

Then the animal part of my desire overruled my wish to make this feeling linger.

"Take off your bra Courtney," I told her.

"Can't wait, huh Max?" She unfastened the back of her bra and let it drop to the floor. I eyed and then sucked in one of her pink hued nipples, cupping underneath her breast to present herself to me.

"Ahhh," she sighed. "I did miss this."

She was a bigger slut than I was.

I pushed her backwards until she fell face up on the bed. Her panties were sopping wet, and it wasn't from the rain. She did miss me.

We started kissing, but the kissing soon wasn't enough for either of us. My kisses went lower to her breasts, sucking one nipple then the other, and then licking the steep valley in between. Her throaty moans encouraged me lower, kissing and licking her flat belly while my breasts and erect nipples swept back and forth on the baby soft skin that covered her muscular abs. I wanted to devour her.

Her hands pushed my willing head lower into her pool of musky sweetness, my lips gratefully sucking the secretions that we meant for me. Her hips undulated like a rolling wave as my tongue swept lower to her nether regions. She pulled her knees back to lift up her bottom, offering me the puckered brown hole between sensuous rounded ass cheeks. I purred as I took my first lick across the brown rippled skin, teasing the little tag at the top.

Her hand ran through my hair as my tongue lashed her asshole. My hunger for her was insatiable. She raised her legs higher, welcoming my tongue inside her rear channel, tongue fucking her and stretching her open until her breathing became high pitched and irregular.

"Oh Max . . . yes," Courtney cried out to me, telling me that I was the master of her body. Her hand went between her legs to fuck herself to bring herself off.

I could hear her fingers furiously going back and forth while I used my hands to pull apart her cheeks as I smashed my face between her glorious ass cheeks.

I knew this would be more than she could take. Her hips snapped up, her back arched, and she thrashed on the bed as she came.

"Uhhh . . . uhhh . . . uhhhhhh," she grunted as I buried the tip of my tongue deep into her clenching asshole.

I let her down easy, ending with slow licks across her soaked pussy to retrieve my tasty reward.

I listened to her pant as she fought to catch her breath.

It was a moment of sweetness for me, with a tinge of sadness that we were done. I laid back satisfied. Courtney put her hands behind her head and leaned back against the wall. Her tits jutted straight out, begging for me, and I couldn't help but make a move at her to start again.

"Max, you're a fucking animal."

But she was too.

Then she guided my head between her legs for a second helping.

* * *

Courtney braved the rain and went out for a smoke while I recovered. It was still windy outside, and it howled when she opened the door to the room not more than a minute later.

"Get in God damn it," I shouted at her, feeling a gust of frigid air against my naked body. She had to push hard to get the door shut. She turned the deadbolt to make sure.

"Shit, it's a gale out there," she said to me, her teeth chattering, trying to straighten her wet and disheveled hair with her hand.

"Yeah, well that's what you get for feeding your habit," I said snarkily. Of course, I was thinking of going outside and having a smoke myself.

She dropped her damp robe on the floor in a heap and sat on the bed next to me. I was sitting up on the bed with my back to the wall. I forgot about my desire for a cigarette.

"You smoke," she pointed out as if that excused her going out in the pouring rain. There was a drop of water that ran off her hair and down her cheek.

"I'm trying to quit."

"You're always trying to quit."

"Well this time I mean it."

Of course I didn't mean it. She could read me.

"Fuck you Max. You couldn't quit smoking, or drinking, if your life depended on it."

"I could," I lied.

"But you don't want to."

"I guess not," I admitted.

She pulled a half full bottle of Jack Daniels off her nightstand. She took a swig from the bottle and handed it to me.

"Want a drink?"

My will was weak when it came to drinking with naked women. I gladly took the bottle. After drinking cheap vodka all the time, this was an altogether different ride. Rich with a hint of sweetness. Just like her pussy.

We passed the bottle back and forth until it was gone. I wanted her in the worst way, and she knew all the ways to get me there.

Courtney moved next to me and ran her fingers along the inside of my thigh and tickled the crease between my leg and pussy.

"So how was Leah in bed?" she asked me as she continued to torment me with her fingers. Courtney had no inhibitions whatsoever.

"Courtney, I'm not going to kiss and tell."

"So not that good, huh?"

"Just drop it."

She nuzzled my breast while her mischievous little fingers found their way inside me. "Better than me?" She sucked on my nipple just the way I liked it, ending it by raking it lightly between her teeth.

"No," I hissed. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and squeezed her tight against me. "You little tease. Just fuck me."

She used two fingers to fuck me while we were kissing. She knew how to make me cum, and make it last.

And so ended the perfect Max day . . . holding a sex crazed woman in my arms . . . happy, drunk and fucked out in Room 204 of the Royal Palms Motel.

* * *

Max and Lesley will return in "Blindsided."