Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,648 Followers

Sunday afternoon I gave Alicia the first real encouragement since she had been flirting with me. I suggested that Sunday afternoon we go to a cabin I owned in the woods about 45 minutes from the tennis club. She was bubbly on the trip, occasionally putting her hand on my thigh. However, when as soon as we entered the cabin I cuffed both of her hands over her head to a chin-up bar I used for exercise her attitude changed. She tried to make light of it by saying "I didn't realize that you're so kinky," but it was clear that she was worried.

"I'm not kinky, I'm pissed," I snarled. "Tell me exactly what Jaycee has hired you to do."

Alicia must either be a good actress or a sociopath because in as earnest a voice as possible she said "Jaycee didn't hire me to do anything. I barely know her."

"Really, then why did you meet with her three times last week?" I asked showing her photos of all three meetings.

"Uh -- we just ran into each other," she replied, now not as confident in her ability to lie.

"Why did one meeting include John, my ex head IT guy?" I continued, shoving a photo including him and Jaycee into her face.

"Uh, I was just introduced to him and he left, I don't know anything about him."

"You didn't find out anything about him even when you were fucking him and then blackmailing him?" I asked, pretending that I was shocked.

"Uh...I...well...didn't..." the previously composed Alicia started to stutter. I cut her off.

"You're not leaving here until you tell me the truth. I'm going to shackle your legs to the wall, tape your mouth, and leave you for an hour. When I come back you better start talking otherwise I'll leave you like that overnight -- and then as long as it takes to accomplish my goals."

When I started shackling her legs she asked "Can I at least go to the bathroom first?"

Without interrupting my activity I said "No, pee or shit your pants."

As I started to put duct tape over her mouth she said "All right..." but I didn't let her finish as I firmly taped her mouth.

"I want to be sure that you're ready to tell the truth so save it for when I come back in an hour," I snarled.

She started making muffled sounds and pulled on her cuffs, however I didn't acknowledge her but merely left.

When I came back an hour and five minutes later she was weeping. I removed the tape from her mouth. "Please, please let me go to the washroom I swear that I'll tell you the truth," she sobbed.

I released her except for the handcuff on her left wrist, and cuffed the other half to my right wrist and marched her toward the bathroom. "Can't I get some privacy?" she whined.

"No," I snapped.

She really did have to go. I learned something that day; even someone as sexy as Alicia has stinky shit.

After I re-handcuffed her to the chin-up bar Alicia told all -- to a camera (two actually, one straight on, another profile). As I suspected by then Jaycee had hired her to seduce me and John so that she could get maximum money from a divorce and make sure that I couldn't hide any assets, and to provide the threat of ruining my financial system if I didn't play ball.

Although this is what I expected I was really sad. I thought that Jaycee really loved me. When I asked Alicia about Jaycee's motivation she had no answer -- except greed.

As I released Alicia I said "You do know that you could be prosecuted for blackmail and conspiracy to commit fraud, don't you?"

She lethargically nodded her head.

"How much has Jaycee paid you?"

"$50,000 so far," she sighed.

I wondered how Jaycee had been able to hide that expenditure from me. Anyway I continued. "How much more does she owe you?"

"$10,000 plus if she is successful $100,000."

"Well she's not going to be successful. We'll go to my office now, you'll detail all of the payments Jaycee made to you in an affidavit, I'll give you a check for the other $10,000 and you'll leave town; got it?"

"I have to close out my apartment..." she started to say when I interrupted.

"Get what you need for a week to take with you, give me an address of where to send your stuff, and I'll have it shipped to you."

She was surprised by that.

After we took care of the affidavit and check at my office I drove her to her apartment. As she was getting out of my car she smiled and said "Now that things are concluded would you like a goodbye fuck?"

I stared at her like she had three heads. Her smile turned into a frown before I said "No thanks; and make sure that you don't do anything that will cause me to report you to the police."

She got out and sashayed away.

**************

Immediately after dropping Alicia off I went home. Jaycee was pulling in at the same time. With a perplexed look on her face she said "I thought that you would be gone until late tonight."

"You thought wrong, bitch," I snarled.

"What's with the attitude..." she started to say before I cut her off.

"Your co-conspirators, John and Alicia, have given you up bitch. Get what you need for a week and get the fuck out. I'll have you served tomorrow or Tuesday," I snarled with my nose an inch from hers.

After initial shock she seemed like she was steeling herself and squeaked out "I live here too you can't..."

"Yes I can; the trust that I am the sole trustee of owns this house as you acknowledged when you signed the prenup and we moved in; I'm kicking you out. You have one hour and then I'm calling the cops," I snapped.

Jaycee was gone from my house -- and my life -- within fifty nine minutes. She was served Tuesday and the terms of the divorce set forth in the prenup were included in the divorce papers. I would have let things proceed like that without further recriminations for her except that she did something vile.

***********

Alicia and I forfeited the last two games of the tournament, but since we were 8-0 before then we still came in second -- BFD.

After the tournament was over one Saturday morning I saw Misty walking out of the club house carrying a duffle bag and her four tennis rackets with a hang-dog look on her face. I stopped her.

"What's going on Misty?"

There was a tear in her eye when she said "Jaycee apparently thought that since you and I were friends she could hurt you by revealing my secret even though I did what Alicia said. I've been fired and can't afford the next six months dues especially since Harris and I are splitting up because of some criminal things that he did and my life is in turmoil now."

I was livid -- Misty could see the steam coming out of my ears. "Are you alright Lance?" she asked with real concern in her voice.

"Bring your stuff back to your locker, Misty and then come with me to the office."

"But..." she started to say.

"No 'but' involved. Do as I say," I continued and then gently grabbed her arm and led her back into the clubhouse. She made a few more words of protest but she could tell by the look in my eye that resistance was futile. I waited for her outside of the women's locker room while she returned her stugg, took her by the hand, and marched with her to the office. Although not normally in on the weekends, the club supervisor -- Nancy Greg -- was there.

"Hi Nancy," I said, shaking her hand. "There seems to be some sort of a mix-up with Misty's account. For now charge her next six months dues to my credit card and within the next few weeks we'll sort it out," I said, handing her my credit card. "There's a mixed doubles tournament at Club Westover next month and I need my old partner back," I smiled by way of explanation.

Nancy called her assistant over who handled the transaction. I could see that Misty still wanted to protest but didn't want to at the same time.

I walked Misty to her car where she thanked me and then buried her head in my chest and quietly cried for a couple of minutes while I stroked her head. When she regained her composure I opened the door for her. "Can we practice tomorrow?" I asked.

"Would 11:00 a. m. be OK?" she inquired.

"I'll sign up now. One more thing, I really meant it when we last talked and I said that I'd do anything to help you. Those are not just words; they're a promise."

She smiled, and then swung her bubble butt into the driver's seat -- not that I was focusing on that.

We had a great practice session the next day and then had a pleasant lunch with three other club members.

Monday I was on the warpath. I demanded a meeting with Jaycee -- the first time that I'd see her since I booted her out -- at my attorney's office. When she got there on Wednesday I presented her and her attorney with all of the basic information I had about her conspiracy with John and Alicia.

"This isn't criminal behavior," her attorney harangued after reviewing it.

"Maybe the D A's office will agree with you," I shot back, "But we will find out, and in any event I'll sue your client in civil court and will take no prisoners."

Jaycee looked shaken. "What do you want?" she meekly asked.

"Well, since you had to be vindictive and got Misty Granger fired I want the property settlement that we previously agreed to revised so that your monetary compensation is cut in half," I grinned.

"Now see here..." Jaycee's attorney started to say before I cut him off.

"You have two days to decide. Then I go to the D A's office and file a civil suit. I think that with John's testimony alone -- he has to stay in my good graces if he ever wants another job in his field in this area -- I will prevail."

Then I got up and walked out.

By Friday she had agreed to my proposal.

**********

As the divorce proceeded --now smoothly, it was only a matter of time since all issues had been worked out -- I was still bummed about why Jaycee had done what she had. I never could bring myself to ask her though since I loathed being in her presence. Then something else came up that took my mind off of that issue.

Misty called me at night about a week after my meeting with Jaycee. After some small talk she asked "Did you really mean it that you'd help me out?"

"I never meant anything more in my life," I chuckled.

"Can I come over in ten or fifteen minutes?"

"I'll leave the light on for you," I replied.

Misty did show up about fifteen minutes later. I gave her a hug and offered her a glass of wine. She accepted and we sat at my kitchen table.

"I'm so embarrassed, Lance. During my divorce proceedings I found out that Harris lied about our finances the entire last two years. In addition to some criminal acts he's gambled all our money away. He's taken off for parts unknown which at least will facilitate the divorce, but the bank is about to repossess my house. I know that you've got at least three guest rooms; could I live in one of them until I get a job and get back on my feet?"

I had to suppress the lascivious thoughts that flashed through my brain when she asked that. I had always liked Misty and thought that she was cute and -- well she did have that great ass -- but I never considered her "mate" material before. Now everything in my life was different. I didn't think that it was fair to her for me to look at her like that when she was going through hard times and I didn't want to take advantage of her -- but I also could not refuse her desperate request. As I responded I vowed to keep my lascivious thoughts in check.

"Sure, Misty. I told you that I'd help you and I will. When do you want to move in?"

"Well I'm having a yard sale this weekend and the bank wants me to turn over things to them next week. Would next Monday be OK?"

"Sure," I said, smiling, and squeezing her hand.

"Also, I'm selling my expensive BMW convertible and getting a cheaper and more practical car. Do you have any suggestions?"

We had a pleasant conversation for the next hour. We hugged goodbye, which again caused me to have to suppress my lascivious thoughts.

That weekend I helped Misty with her yard sale on Saturday, and we played in the first round in a tournament at Club Westover on Sunday morning and won. Sunday afternoon I went with her to sell her BMW and get a basic Honda, which netted her about $10,000 (enough to pay off some other debts) after she paid off her car loan. Monday I had everything that she didn't sell but wanted to keep put into a small storage unit, and Wednesday she moved into one of the guest rooms.

Saturday night we went out to celebrate our new living arrangement. It was nice to have someone else living with me since I didn't like living alone.

Our "nice" living arrangement changed drastically when we got home just before midnight. I had never really seen Misty drink much alcohol before, but she did that night, apparently more than her 120 pound body could properly assimilate because although she wasn't really drunk she was feeling no pain.

After we made some coffee we sat in the living room to chat. After about five minutes she drained her cup and then came and sat on my lap. As she stared into my soul, and much as my eyes, she mumbled "You know that I'd be helpless if you wanted to take advantage of me. There's no way that little ole' me could fight a big brute like you off. You could rip my clothes off, abuse my tits, play with my pussy, and then fuck my brains out and I'd just have to take it. Then you could tie me to your headboard and do anything you wanted to me and all that I could do would be to beg you to stop. I'm completely at your mercy."

Every word that she said, with her perfect ass overlaying my cock, caused my dick to inflate a little bit more. By the time that she had finished her soliloquy and stuck her tongue in my ear I was rock hard. Then for the first time in my life I acted like a cave man and did exactly what she predicted that I could do.

I almost felt bad about destroying her beautiful blouse and skirt when I ripped them off; "almost." That feeling was quickly replaced by one of lust, however, when I took her into my arms and kissed her all over as I removed her bra and panties. In my mind her nipples tasted like honey as I sucked on one, and twisted the other, as Misty moaned between her snivels that I was an animal.

When I pinned her shoulders on a couch cushion her moist vagina was in full display. I swear that she came the second that my tongue hit her clit. As she writhed around on the couch my cock was begging me to give it some relief. I'm not really sure how my pants and boxers got around my ankles, but I'll never forget how with one powerful thrust I buried my cock in her tight, but lubricated, pussy while she was still in the throes of orgasm from my licks of her clit.

As I furiously pumped into and out of her saturated pussy she moaned, twisted, and bucked in continuous orgasm. My ejaculation was powerful enough to power-wash a driveway and her scream as my jism flooded her cooch was ear splitting.

My release -- my first fuck in months, and the most intense that I could remember -- fried my circuits; hers too I think, because we just lay together for a long time, trembling as each aftershock hit but otherwise almost motionless.

Eventually we regained complete awareness and we glared into each other's eyes. "You're a fucking animal," she moaned as she placed a few quick kisses on my lips.

"You're prime pussy," I mumbled in between my kisses returning hers. "Time for some more fun," I cackled.

I pushed myself into a standing position, rid my feet of my shoes and yanked my boxers and pants off my legs, and popped all the buttons on my shirt as I tore it off -- all the while staring at her exposed pussy which was oozing cum.

Once I was completely naked I lifted her off the couch. The ease with which I lifted her told me that adrenaline was coursing through my veins like the Amazon after a rainstorm. I took the stairs two at a time as she clung tightly to my neck and kept sticking her tongue in my ear.

After I tossed Misty onto my bed I pulled two neckties off a rack in my closet and tied her hands to the headboard. "Please don't tie me up and have your way with me," she kept repeating, akin to Brer Rabbit moaning "Please don't throw me in that there briar patch!"

I massaged, man-handled, sucked, and abused every part of her body for the next half hour while my cock came back to life. Then I put her calves on my shoulders and slowly but definitively entered her pussy, still soaked with my jism. This time I leisurely fucked her as she squirmed beneath me uttering unintelligible sounds until an orgasm hit her with the power of a cyclone. As she was writhing I couldn't hold back any longer and again filled her vagina as I grunted and she wailed.

I untied Misty and the next hour or so we kissed, rolled around, man-handled each other's private parts, and simply unhurriedly enjoyed ourselves. Then she suddenly slithered down to my crotch, sucked me hard within seconds, and soon thereafter I was penetrating her while she was in the concubine position.

In the concubine position her consummate ass garnered my attention. As I laid pipe I kneaded her ass with both hands. The combination of the pipe-laying and kneading apparently gave her a continuous orgasm which reached a crescendo when I ejaculated into her for the third time that night while simultaneously burying my thumb in her asshole.

I saw stars, and Roman candles exploding; she seemed to also.

My brain must have been flooded with endorphins because I don't remember how we ended up in each other's arms, covered by a blanket and sheet; but that's how we woke up the next morning. As we stared into each other's eyes, ignoring our mutually awful breath, I said "That was the most fun that I've ever had in my life."

Misty's eyes got wide, and her eyes misty (ha, ha), before she smiled and said "That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me."

We kissed, decided that our breath really was bad, brushed our teeth and then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast -- nude. As I toasted some bread and Misty scrambled some eggs she looked at the clock. "It's already almost 10:45 and we have a match at 1 p. m. We're going to be worthless," she chuckled.

"Yeah, but it was sure worth it," I smiled as I kissed her while pinching her ass.

We might have actually been in decent shape for the match if it weren't for our shower fuck before we left. That really drained both of us. We lost the first set 6-1. Although Misty still seemed to be lethargic I was just starting to rally, and we were tied 3-3 in the second set when she pulled on my shirt so that my ear was near her face and mumbled "Your cum is still leaking down my thighs, you bastard."

After that all that I could think of was sex with Misty and we lost the second set 6-3 to a team that we should have beaten 6-2, 6-2.

After we shook hands with the other team I plopped down on a bench just outside the court. Misty came and sat on my lap with her arms around my neck. "You just had to have that shower fuck, didn't you, you animal," she grinned and then lightly bit my nose.

"I didn't notice you resisting you evil slut sorceress," I grinned back.

"I guess you're right," she grinned again, gave me a quick kiss, stood up and said "Now I need a nap; take me home, James."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

We did take a nap; but only after she rode me to another earth-shattering orgasm.

***********

Things moved along smoothly for Misty and I the next several weeks. She no longer made any pretense of living in a guest room; rather she just moved her clothes and toiletries into the master bedroom where Jaycee's stuff used to be.

For some reason we never came close to having a serious discussion. We both were enjoying each other's company so much -- whether we were having sex, on outings, playing tennis, or just sitting together while reading a book or watching TV -- that it seemed that neither of us wanted to rock the boat. That doesn't mean that I wasn't thinking about the future -- and I'm sure that she was too -- it's just that we were afraid to verbalize things.

imhapless
imhapless
3,648 Followers