Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, with intervention by my father and me, Misty was able to find a job as a paralegal. She made noises about paying me rent. I made light of it by saying that her carnal services were rent enough. "You haughty bastard," she fake yelled, playfully punching me on the chest -- that is until I wrestled her onto the bed and once again had my way with her.

I'm not sure how long things would have proceeded with neither of us making the move to have a serious discussion when about six or seven weeks after she moved in with me she started throwing up in the morning. At breakfast the second morning that it happened-- which I was eating but she was only picking at -- I playfully asked "You are on the pill, aren't you?"

"No; but I can't be pregnant. Several years ago, before I knew that he was a gambler and criminal, Harris and I were trying to have a baby without any luck. We went to a specialist and I was told that I couldn't have kids."

She then started to explain the biology or physiology of the situation but I stopped her. "TMI," I laughed. "Still, I think that you need to go see your OB/GYN."

"No, it's nothing," she said; but I wasn't taking that as an answer.

I stopped at the drugstore on my way home that night, and bought all three brands of home pregnancy test kits that they had. When I presented them to Misty she turned red with embarrassment. "I told you that I'm not pregnant," she said.

"So you don't mind testing with these kits to prove it to me, do you?"

We had a discussion -- not an argument, so far we had never argued -- for a few more minutes before she agreed just to get me off her back.

She came out of the bathroom ten minutes later with her lower lip quivering. "I can't believe it," she mumbled. I took the test devices from her. One had a very bold + sign, one had very bold double slashes, and the third had "pregnant" in bold letters.

She started crying and buried her head in my shoulder. "Now you'll kick me out; you don't want a fat old woman nine years older than you are ruining your life," she sobbed.

Within seconds my mind was clear; weeks of kicking the can down the road, rather than having a serious discussion with Misty, coalesced into a decision. I started laughing.

Misty pushed away from me and cried "Why are you laughing at me?"

"I'm not laughing at you," I smiled, pulled her into me and kissed her hard. After I broke the kiss I said "I'm laughing because I finally realize the truth. I love you and I desperately want to have a baby with you; and if you'll have me, I want to marry you."

She looked at me funny, wiped some tears away, and then inquired "You really mean that?"

"You bet your perfect ass that I do," I laughed, picking her up and twirling her around.

Her tears had barely dried before she was lying on her back on the kitchen table and my cock was reciprocating in her pussy at 60 mph while I was mauling her tits.

***********

Since that day eight years ago that she found out that she was pregnant Misty has cranked out four kids. Having four kids seven years old or younger is a real challenge, but we love it. She loves being a stay-at-home mom, which I'm grateful for, and we love our life together -- and each other. When we can get multiple sitters for the kids we still play mixed doubles together, but no longer in tournaments.

Every day I thank my enigmatic deceptive ex-wife Jaycee, and her co-conspirator sexpot Alicia, for unknowingly making me the happiest dude in the state!