Deceptive Summoner: Kitten

Story Info
A young cat wants to help her master.
750 words
4.17
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack: Hi! Lex said you know a good veterinarian.

Greg: Hello. It's complicated. What do you need?

Jack: It's about my kitten. She's been acting strange lately. Keeps calling me to the fridge, but refuses to eat. Just looks at me and mews.

Greg: Is she sick?

Jack: No symptoms. She just seems... sad.

Greg: As if trying to tell you something you don't understand? :)

Jack: Now that you said it, maybe.

Greg: I'll be there in 30 minutes. I've got a spell that can help you.

Jack: I'll be jogging around the block, if you arrive too early.

* * *

When a taxi stopped, a haggard-looking tall man in a shabby business suit stepped out and shook hands with a fit muscular man in a tracksuit. Then Jack led Greg inside the condo and into his apartment. A large charcoal black cat greeted them, purring loudly and rubbing its head on both men's shins. Elvira was about a year old, but Jack still called her a kitten.

"Here," Greg handed Jack an L-shaped handmade cigarette. "Light the joint and blow the smoke, but try not to inhale."

"Will this help me understand my cat?"

"It should make her speech more legible..." Greg replied evasively.

The conjurer started reading some creepy gibberish off his phone, thick bluish-gray smoke filled the small anteroom (somehow, without choking the people or the cat). Jack could not see his own hands, but continued blowing. Eventually the cigarette ran out of whatever shit was there, the smoke disappeared, and the magician shut up.

Jack looked down at Elvira and saw... a cat girl like in those Japanese animes. Thick short charcoal black hair, huge green eyes beckoning Jack to drown in them, large triangular ears attentively aimed at him, a pair of firm breasts big enough to be visible from this angle, a fluffy black tail growing out of a nice round ass...

"Master!" the cat called. "I've got some grave news for you! But first, I need to get rid of this distraction..."

She pulled Jack's pants down, together with his boxers, and without hesitation grabbed his cock.

Greg watched them with a pang of envy. Muscular and handsome, with military bearing, Jack was a real chick magnet. Although, this was a record even for him. Jack's problem was that he tended to attract women, who wanted some casual fun, while he wanted to start a family.

Elvira gave the cock a few slow licks from base to tip, then pulled the foreskin down and put the head in her mouth. Her teeth looked mostly human, with a bit longer canines.

Jack was in heaven, any and all objections forgotten. He barely registered Greg's "I'll-leave-you-alone-call-if-you-have-questions-bye" and the door slamming shut.

Suddenly Elvira stood up, walked to the table and leaned on it thrusting her ass out and rising her tail invitingly.

"Now it's your turn, Master," she purred. "Give me all your love! Fuck your kitten silly!"

Jack assaulted her pussy like a wild beast. For the next few minutes Elvira could only moan with each thrust. They came together.

Jack collapsed on a chair drained. The tireless catgirl cleaned his dick with her mouth, then sat on another chair and proceeded to clean her pussy, not letting a single drop fall on the floor. Jack appreciated such feline cleanliness. Which reminded him...

"Elly! What was the news you wanted me to know?"

"News?" It took the catgirl a few moments to gather her thoughts. "Ah, that... Jackie, my love, some nasty people broke into our apartment and hid bugs under the fridge and the kitchen table. The plastic smells awful. I tried to tell you, but you didn't understand. I don't know what exactly they want, but one of them mentioned that your boss wants to catch you in the act with his wife."

"That bitch... She just wanted to make her husband jealous. He threatened to fire me. I told him, I'm not interested in unfaithful old bitches. Which enraged him more."

"Now that you've got your answer," Elvira said in a suddenly gloomy tone, "what are you gonna do with me? Could you not abjure me, Master? She quickly moved from her chair to Jack's lap, hugged him tightly and pressed her face to his chest. "Please, Jackie, don't abjure me. I like being human. I like talking. I don't want to be dumb again."

"Stop worrying, kitten." Jack said petting her head. "I prefer you this way too."