It's Just Magic Pt. 01

Story Info
College Freshman learns about his Father, Magic, and SEX.
4.6k words
4.72
10.4k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. Medical references are fictional and contrived to enhance the story. It is obviously fantasy, please suspend reality when reading this. I hope you enjoy this story. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

******************************************************************

It's just magic

My parents divorced when I was only a toddler and my Mom never let me have anything to do with my dad. She said that it was an arranged marriage that her parents had forced her into, and he had been an abusive partner. Her parents sided with him and did not support my mother. As a result we never had any contact with her parents either.

As I grew up, that was just the way it was, and I really didn't question it. Mom had never remarried or even dated, although she was still a fairly attractive woman, for a mom. So it was just the two of us.

I did fairly well in school; I got mostly A's and B's. I ran track and cross-country, but wasn't really a jock. I had a few friends, but I didn't fit in with any of the cliques at school. I was a Boy Scout, but that wasn't a social draw. But I did like science. I was basically a nerd.

I was fascinated by how, with the right ingredients and the right process, one thing could be transformed into something else. I studied chemistry and physics with a passion. I didn't join the science club or anything like that, I just wanted to understand how you could do things like that.

And that led me to read about the alchemists in the middle ages and such. I was talking about all of that stuff with Mom one evening at dinner when she got all upset. "I don't want you wasting your time on all of that superstitious hocus-pocus!" She exclaimed as she stormed out of the room. What was that all about? I wondered.

Several months later I was over at a friend's house and they were watching Penn & Teller, the magicians. It was amazing. I couldn't see or even imagine how they did any of their tricks. The next day when I mentioned it to Mom, she blew up. "I don't know why you waste your time watching garbage like that! It's all just a con."

My mom was usually a very level headed person. But she had blown a gasket about alchemy and magicians. It was very strange.

I was accepted to the State University and had some scholarship money for financial aid. But I knew that Mom's budget was already tight and it would be hard to give me very much for tuition and stuff. But she was insistent that I go; maybe I would become a teacher or something.

I was 18 and legally an adult. I was curious about my father: who was he? I knew his name, of course. But I didn't know where he lived or why he had never made contact with me, what he did, or anything. There had to be more of a story than what Mom had told me.

I was working at a big box electronics store for the summer, trying to save money for the school year. We had an old crappy computer at home, but I would need a laptop for college, and I could use my employee discount to save a bunch of money, so I bought a good one. But I wasn't much of a computer geek, so I asked one of the guys in the computer repair shop for some advice. I told him the bare bones of the situation with my dad and asked if there was a way to find him.

With my birth certificate and a few other things, he gave me some tips for internet searches. After many hours of research, I discovered that a man who appeared to be my father lived in the town where the State University was located. I decided right then that I would find him and learn more about my past.

Over the summer I worked as many hours as I could. I picked up extra shifts if someone called off, or if they needed anything. Mom knew what I was doing, and she was proud and appreciative.

Summer came to an end and I headed off to college. A couple weeks later, after I had settled in at the dorm and had a feel for my classes, I decided to try to find my dad. I had an address, so I took the bus (and three route changes) to his house.

It looked like a mansion! Mom and I lived in a very small two bedroom house that was probably less than 600 square feet. This place had to be over 4,000 square feet! I double checked the address, but it was the right one. I rang the doorbell and waited.

I heard footsteps. What was I going to say? When the door opened, a tall distinguished man stood there. "Matthew, I was hoping that you would come."

He knew my name? He was expecting me? How? I hardly knew that I was going to do this, how could he?

He led me down a hall to a comfortable study and offered me a seat. "Would you like something to drink? Soda? Water?"

He seemed totally at ease and not at all surprised by my presence. I, on the other hand, was totally bewildered. I asked for water, I was really thirsty after spending a couple hours on the bus ride.

When he returned with my drink and was seated, he began, "I'm so happy that you came over. I had promised your mother that I would never make contact with you, but I hoped that when you came of age, you would reach out to me. And here you are."

"How did you know that it was me?"

"It was clear that it was you. It was as if you were wearing a beacon saying 'I am Matthew, looking for my father, David.' So of course I knew that it was you. Now, you have questions. But some of the answers are going to be difficult for you to comprehend."

"Where have you been all these years?"

"Watching from afar. As I alluded to, your mother insisted that I would never make contact with you. And I have kept my promise. But I have kept my eyes on you, knowing how you were doing in school, running track, camping and hiking and all of that. I occasionally intervened when financial stresses were too great, like the job at the electronics store."

"You got me that job? I saw the ad and applied."

"I simply placed a suggestion and they chose the right application."

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I do many things, but my most formal position is as faculty in the Medieval Studies department here at the University."

"You teach at the University?"

"Yes, and as my son, you are entitled to free tuition. But your mother should not be made aware of anything like that. However, it would undoubtedly reduce the financial burden immensely. I will contact the administration to have your financial aid applied to expenses other than tuition.

"What happened with you and Mom?"

"It was most unfortunate. Both her family and mine are ancient lineages, and when we were first born our parents made a pact that we would be wed and our blood lines would be joined. You may know that your mother can be very strong willed, and she went kicking and screaming to the altar. But her parents held great power and compelled her to marry me, so we were married and soon after, you were born.

"Your mother is a beautiful woman with a strong personality. Given time, we might have forged a sustainable marriage; but that was not to be. Her parents' power over her was gone. Shortly after your birth, she told me to leave and to never ever make contact with you. She was adamant that she and I would divorce and that I would never have any contact with you.

"I have followed her wishes to the letter. I have watched from afar. You made contact with me, not the other way around," my father said. "I have not broken my covenant."

"What's with the ancient lineages stuff? Is this like rich old people?"

"Oh, it's far more important than money."

"Money, land, power? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Magic."

"What? .... Magic? Like card tricks?"

"No. Real magic. And magic runs through your veins."

"Like Harry Potter?"

"Not quite like that, but it is getting closer. Your mind has abilities that you can't begin to imagine. Abilities that your mother does not want anyone to know, especially not you."

"What abilities?" I asked.

"To know that, I will need to test you. But I don't think that we should do that today. Could we spend an entire day, perhaps next weekend?"

"I guess. But what kinds of things are you talking about?"

"Magical abilities can take many forms. Most people have talents in one or two areas. Maybe: Clairvoyance- seeing the future. Mind reading- hearing other's thoughts. Suggestion- implanting thoughts. Telekinesis- moving objects with your mind. Therianthropy- shape shifting. Managing magical energy or mana. Transmogrification- changing one element into another. And many other even less common abilities."

"Transmogrification? Like ancient alchemy?" I blurted.

"Yes," he said, "although that is a rare ability and must be used with the utmost care. Remember Midas?"

"So that was real?"

"At least that is the legend passed among those with magic. Actually, all magical abilities must be used with extreme care. Throughout history people wielding magical powers have been persecuted, so we do not flaunt our powers. And, of course, we maintain a good degree of ethical standards in what we do.

"But, the first question that you must consider is: Do you want to be tested and learn about your magical powers? Then, do you want to devote the time and energy required to master those powers? I think that you should ponder these questions until we meet again."

I asked, "What is involved in learning how to use any powers I may have?" I asked.

"That's a good and insightful question. To some extent the answer depends on the powers that you have and your mastery of yourself... your self-control and such. The initial testing will probably require most of a day. Your training would continue for weeks or months. In reality, the development of your skills is a lifetime endeavor. But you should certainly plan to invest at least one full day each weekend, at a minimum."

"I don't know how I can devote that much time! It took me over two hours to get here today."

"Oh, I can remedy that. I have an extra automobile that I rarely use. You may use it. That will make travel much more enjoyable. I will arrange for a convenient parking spot, but for now you can use mine. It's near my office, so it is a ways from your dorm, but not as far as we are now. Would that be acceptable?"

I was overwhelmed. I had just met this man and he was offering me the use of a car? And he seemed confident that he could arrange a parking pass even though I am a freshman. "Yes, that would be great. Are you sure?"

"Of course, my boy. If we are going to embark on this endeavor, we need to provide you with some tools. Let's take a look at the car."

He led me down halls then downstairs and into a lower level garage. He walked over to a classic 1953 Corvette convertible. "You want me to drive that?" I asked.

"I know that it's old, but it runs well. Of course, the convertible top is a pain, always having to put it on. But as I said, it runs well enough."

"But that's a classic! It must be worth several hundred thousand dollars!"

"Maybe. But do you want to use it?"

"If you're letting me drive it, I would be thrilled."

"Here's my parking space number. Come over at 9:00. We will have a lot to do next Saturday. Don't be late. Get your studying done before you arrive."

My mind was spinning as I drove back to campus. I was driving a classic Corvette, from the first year they were made if I remembered right. It had to be worth a fortune, and David (I couldn't think of him as my dad) seemed to think nothing of it.

Did I really have magical powers? Was magic even real? He talked about it so matter-of-factly. I knew that I wanted to find out.

Maybe that was Mom's issue: magic. She didn't want it, or didn't trust it, or something. But I had always been fascinated by it, even when I thought that it was a slight of hand or other trick. But, what if it was real?

I was extra diligent with my studies and I only cruised around campus once. But that drew so much attention that I was afraid to do it again. Saturday morning I drove to my father's house. I parked in the driveway and the front door opened just before I knocked.

"Welcome. I'm glad that you are punctual. Would you like a cup of tea or coffee before we begin in earnest?"

"A coffee would be great, thank you." I had been struck by his rather formal manners. I found that intriguing. We sat in his study and chatted about school and stuff until I finished my coffee.

"Now, try to relax, this shouldn't be unpleasant, but I will need to place my hands on your head."

"OK."

After only a few minutes he said, "Oh, my!" And he sat back.

"What is it? I don't have any magic?"

"No, nothing like that. But you have several blocking spells on you. Some are the basic ones that are usually placed on young children to assure that they don't start playing with magic before they are ready to be trained. But you have several additional blocking spells layered over those, some are rather powerful ones."

"So I can't do magic? It's blocked?"

"I can remove the spells, but some of the more powerful ones will not be pleasant to remove."

"What's involved?" I asked.

"For you, very little. But it will produce some very strange sensations. For me, it will require a significant amount of magical effort."

"I guess that I'm game, if you are."

"Unfortunately, you will need to be fully aware while I do this. It would be easier on you if I could hypnotize you, but I need your mind to be fully functioning."

"That's OK, let's just do it." I said.

"Relax while I place my hands on your head. It will feel strange, but just try to relax."

As he began, it felt like he was pulling a loose thread out from the inside of my mind. It wasn't painful, but it felt weird and slithery. "There, that's the first one, it wasn't so bad, was it?"

I shook my head slightly in his grasp. Each successive one was a little bit harder, more... what? Not exactly painful, but somehow more difficult. Again and again I felt him pulling blocking spells out of my mind, each one more difficult than the last.

"I think that there are only two more remaining, but they will be the most difficult. Are you as relaxed and ready as possible?"

I nodded my head in his grip. "OK, here we go."

It felt like my brain stem was being pulled out through my nose! I moaned. "One more!"

It was as if he plunged his fist into the center of my brain and pulled everything out through the front of my face! I screamed, and then I fainted.

When I regained consciousness, he was covered in perspiration, as if he had been chopping wood or other heavy physical exertion. "How do you feel?" he asked.

I paused to take stock of myself. I felt like myself, except more like myself. It was like I had been experiencing life through a neutral density filter. I felt more alive. Everything was brighter and clearer.

I tried to describe this to my father, but words failed me. "I think that I know," he said. Then he continued, I am going to need to rest for a while. Would you be able to spend the night, and we can continue with our evaluation tomorrow?"

I noticed the clock above the fireplace, it read 5:15.

"I didn't bring a change of clothes or anything," I said.

"Celia will be happy to attend to your needs. But I need to rest." He rang a bell and the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen appeared in the doorway. "Attend to Michael's needs. I must rest."

With that my father left the room.

"How may I assist you, young master?"

"My father has asked me to stay the night, but I didn't bring a change of clothes or toiletries. Can you assist?"

"Certainly. We have a new toothbrush and razor that you can have. I would be happy see to the laundering your clothes so that you will have fresh clothing for tomorrow. I believe that you have worked throughout the day, so you are probably hungry. I will ask the cook to prepare a meal for you. Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"After I have eaten, could I take a shower?"

"I will be happy to facilitate that for you."

In only a few minutes she led me to the dining room where a delicious smelling meal was awaiting. "I don't like to eat alone. Would you join me?"

"Certainly, as you wish." Celia said as she sat down at the table with me. As we ate dinner, I asked, "Have you worked for David long?"

"Yes, a very long time."

After we finished eating dinner she asked, "Did you want your shower now?"

"Actually, today has been an exhausting day. A shower and an early bedtime sounds good."

Celine showed me to my room and gave me a robe. "I will see that your clothes are laundered and ready for you in the morning. Place them outside your door when you are ready and I will show you to your bath.

I undressed and put on the robe, then I piled my dirty clothes outside my bedroom door. Almost immediately, Celine knocked on my door to lead me to the shower. She was wearing a very short silk robe that barely covered her lovely rounded ass. My long neglected cock stood at attention immediately. Celine noticed that and smiled as she turned to lead me to the shower down the hall.

Like other things about this house, the bathroom was very large and well done. Celine pointed out the toiletries on the counter. The shower was huge, with what appeared to be marble walls and floor. And the front wall was clear glass.

She allowed her robe to slide down her arms and she hung it on a hook near the shower door leaving her body fully exposed. What a body she had! She was small, probably barely over 5 ft. tall and weighing only about 100#. Her butt was round and firm. But it was her tits that blew me away. They were large and firm, probably a 'C' cup, and they stood up proudly. On such a tiny girl with such a small waist, her boobs looked huge.

When my eyes finally moved away from her magnificent tits, I was drawn to her neatly trimmed pubic bush. Her pussy lips were completely shaved. I couldn't find words to describe her beauty. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen; of course, she was the only woman that I had ever seen naked.

Celine smiled at me and turned the shower water on. Then she said, "Come, I'll wash your back," As she stepped into the shower. My cock was as hard as it had ever been as it created a lump in the front of my robe. I was a little intimidated at the thought of removing the robe and allowing this perfect beauty to see me. I couldn't possibly compare to her. But after a pause, I slipped off my robe and hung it next to hers. Then I stepped into the shower.

Celine's skin was wet and shining. She beckoned me forward; she took a cloth, wet with soap and water, and she began to wash my back. Her soft, strong hands moved on my back and I sighed. The feeling was delightful.

Then her hands were on my butt. If I weren't already as hard as a steel rod, the feel of her hands on my butt would have done it. She knelt and began to run her hands up my legs one at a time. If she went much higher she would have her hands on my cock and balls. I had never had anyone else touch me there. I was dying, afraid that she would, and afraid that she wouldn't.

She stopped just short and my cock was throbbing as it bounced with every beat of my heart.

Celine took some shampoo, wet my hair, and massaged my scalp while washing my hair. If I thought that the back wash was good, it didn't begin to compare to the delicious, relaxing sensation of her massaging my scalp. Then she rinsed my head and turned me around to face her.

I'm about a foot taller than she is, so when she stretched up to wash my neck and shoulders, her breasts were pressed against my chest and moving against me as she moved. I didn't think that my cock could get any harder, but it tried.

She washed my arms and chest, playing erotically with my nipples. I never had thought of a man's nipples as being an erogenous area, but they became hard little diamond points... just like hers. She washed my abdomen and then knelt on the floor.

12