All Comments on 'Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 02'

by seeker71

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loving this...

Moving along nicely, and I loved the twist at the end! Excellent story :)

3grandkids3grandkidsabout 13 years ago
another winner

I love the story so far and am looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.

klastbreathklastbreathabout 13 years ago
you are the best

i liked this one more and good you didn't hurt anyone badly!

you are quite a writer and im so proud of you.

keep on doing the good job aka writing XoX

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Wow, great story! First, it's so well-written. It's also such a great story. You've made us so invested in the characters. I love Breezy too. I can't believe this Jeremy and I have a feeling it is gonna get really ugly. I was shocked with the end and it was a pleasant surprise. I hope Davey can realize how much he means to Nic after that. Somehow, I bet he doesn't though. He is so damaged from his life. It is clear Nic can heal him but we just have to see how unworthy Davey feels and if he'll somehow leave Nic in a misplaced attempt to show love. I hope that doesn't happen. That was a really great story within a story when he told his story about August. I wish Nic would warn Davey about Jeremy b/c it is pretty likely Jeremy will go to Davey at some point. I look forward to the rest of the story and can certainly say it' s one of the best .

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago

you're an amazing storyteller. I can't wait for ch 2 to see how Davey responds to Nic's confession/story

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

wow!! great story! how did i miss this story? i didn't even know it existed until today so will be reading the first one sometime today. i mean, i was told that you have a story out pretty soon but for some reason i didn't see it.

i hope Jeremy doesn't cause too much heartbreak between Nic & David since both have had their shares of miseries. I can't wait for the next installment!! *bouncing with excitement* LOL :)

Great work!! Cheers!! (:

angelshellieangelshellieabout 13 years ago
you rocked it again

even more in love now. Breezy is a keeper! and now we have another person to go down a scheming snake plus the uncle ugh!Tears over Nicolos story and deceleration. Please keep this coming!! Love, love

ivy99sunshineivy99sunshineabout 13 years ago
This was

beautiful. I'm glad I found it. Put simply; you captured me :)

deja_youdeja_youabout 13 years ago
Gaymazing!

This story is sooo good. Well written, beautiful, touching, and erotic. Please continue to write more. I'm a fan :)

seeker71seeker71about 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 03

Thanks for reading DTB! Chapter 03 was sent to my editor 04/04. It's a busy one so BS21 is making sure the story is progressing properly. As soon as he sends it back I will make the corrections and post. Meanwhile I am working on the fourth chapter.

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
I'm Astounded

You made this chapter so intense and serious yet so full of love. It was an amazing chapter. Cheers :D

CE300CE300almost 13 years ago

I must admit i got a little teary eyed when Nic found David in the room after his uncle attacked him. Great chapter cant wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Exquisite.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I read the first chapter and forgot about it and finally have come back to it. I love these two and how you have pulled them together but Jeremy is going to be a problem a dangerous one!! I hope he doesn't hurt our Davey though or I will have to hunt him down!!!! Onto the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker71@seeker71
168 Followers
03/06/2020 Hello my lovelies! Yes in case you read my work previously, I disappeared for 7 years and I apologize. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'm mapping out. I'm rusty, but I'll do my best to get it cleaned up. Nick and Davy aren't telling me new stories. They must me h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES