Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers

"Now show me, let me see how you take care of yourself."

Davey bit his lower lip; his eyes did not leave Nicolao's in the reflection. He gathered pre-com on his fingers, from his dribbling slit, and began to move his hand slowly up and down his length.

Nicolao stepped out of his pants, and boxers he remained behind the chair, his own nudity hidden from David's view.

"Talk to me, tell me what you think about as you touch yourself."

Davey struggled to remember speech, "You!"

"Me? What about me?" Nicolao sank down, placing his face next to Davey's.

"I-I imagine you kissing me."

"Like this?" Nicolao brought his lips to Davey's, a gentle brush that caused Davey to whimper. He tried to bite back the sounds.

"Don't stifle; let me hear you, no holding back Dee. What else?"

"That you touch me." Davey could feel himself getting close.

Nicolao was beside the chair on his knees, he leaned over and captured David's nipple in his teeth. Davey arched toward the contact, his hands moved to grip Nicolao wildly.

Nicolao pulled away, "Keep your hands on task, unless you want me to stop."

Davey wanted to be angry, what kind of choice was that? He couldn't help himself, he felt like he was going to catapult out of the seat if he didn't grab something. He worried his lip, and wrapped his hand around is leaking organ.

"Are you close babe?"

David nodded, words were gone.

On his knees Nicolao moved in between David's legs. He leaned forward, and laved the other nipple with his tongue.

"Remember the Eglantine Rose. Look at yourself, look in the mirror you have to see how incredible you are."

Davey saw himself in the mirror, his eyes dark, his skin flushed. Nicolao's sculpted body kneeling in front of him, his back forming a V to his round taut ass. Nicolao's arm was moving as he stroked himself, which caused Davey to get harder.

"Tell me you can see yourself the way I do."

Nicolao's brown eyes connected with inky blue orbs. Davey's entire being burned, all because Nicolao saw him, treasured him, yearned for him.

"I do," Davey managed to gasp.

"Thank God," Nicolao dropped his head, and drew in David's turgid length groaning, as he savored the taste of his David.

Davey clutched Nicolao's hair, as he was lost in the scalding sensuous saturation of Nicolao's mouth. Nicolao knew David was close to tripping over the edge, and he would not last long, his entire body was vibrating his balls were drawn tight. He bobbed up and down, applying suction, running his tongue along pulsing vein on the underside of his cock.

Davey tried to tell him he was coming, but he opened his mouth, and shattered. Nicolao swallowed as David emptied himself. Davey heard, and felt him groan around his sensitized member. Nicolao pressed kisses on his flat stomach, his chest, keeping contact with his skin, as he descended from blissful empyrean. Desperately, David found Nicolao's mouth, tasting his own salty, sweet essence. Never had he come with the touch of another. Fearing the emotions that swelled in him, Davey buried his face in Nicolao's neck pushing all thought away, willing himself to feel, and not ruin the moment. He felt Nicolao stand, and pick him up, he vaguely wanted to object, but could not muster the energy. The best orgasm of his life had left him drained physically and emotionally.

Nicolao deposited him in bed. Davey roused himself, "Is it my turn now?"

Nicolao hovered over Davey, "I wasn't finished." He nipped the flesh between the neck and his shoulder.

Davey rolled until he was on top of him, "Please, Nic I can make you feel good."

Nicolao nodded, he was hesitant not wanting David to think reciprocity was required. He adjusted his back on the pillows, and placed his hands behind his head.

Davey sat up, and drank in the physical masterpiece of Nicolao's body. His naturally long muscles were defined lines Davey ran his tongue along. Davey nibbled the chocolate nipples on his chest, smiling when he heard a low moan. The flat six pack of his abdomen did not get much of a reaction, until Davey bit the juncture between his hip and oblique muscle. With every discovery Davey grew bolder. He followed the line in Nicolao's thigh leading to his manhood, but he would not touch it. Davey had been in the bed longing for Nic for a week, a little payback was in order. Nicolao's long shaft was oozing pre-come, Davey expected him to be long, but the thickness gave him pause. He was not sure he could get all of Nicolao in his mouth. Nic's fat, straight, cock laid full, and heavy against his stomach. Davey nudged it over, and licked up the pool of come off of the flat hairy plane of his belly.

Davey threw his head back, relishing the flavor of Nicolao, "You taste like heaven."

Davey grabbed the base of Nicolao's organ, and took him in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the flared head, soaking his rod in spit, jacking slowly with his hand.

"That's good babe, Dee your mouth is so hot, suck me," Nicolao gripped the bed.

Davey bobbed slowly testing to see how far he could go comfortably. He kept his teeth hooded by his lips, and pushed forward, lodging Nicolao in his throat. He fought the urge to gag, and blinked away the tears that sprang in his eyes. He pulled back slowly, and surged forward again, burying his nose in thick, black, pubic hairs.

"OhDeeJesuswhat," he choked out.

Davey began rubbing Nicolao's heavy balls, humming, as he came up for air. Nicolao's body was tense, his hands twisting the sheets. Davey pulled back, allowing Nic to fall from his mouth. He took Nicolao's hands and placed them on either side of his head.

"No holding back." Davey repeated his words back to him, and deep throated Nicolao once again.

David's offer of his body for his use tempted Nicolao, he wanted to thrust, throat fucking him in un-tempered abandon, but awareness that he wanted more than to just use David overrode his base instinct. Nicolao caressed David's downy hair, as he continued to work his tool at his own pace. He wanted to last longer in the smooth heat of Davey's mouth, but he felt tingling at the base of his spine signaling the approach of the inevitable.

"I'm coming Dee!" He swelled and erupted, each spasm pouring more cream in David's eager mouth. Nicolao pulled Davey up to kiss him gently.

"Dee, babe I had no clue, no one has ever done that to me before."

Davey smiled triumphantly, "I told you to give me a turn."

Nicolao cupped Davey's cheek, "So you did." Licking every part of David's body was his goal, as he nibbled on his neck, but the loud rumble of David's stomach interrupted.

"Did you eat lunch?" Nicolao tried to pull back, but Davey held on.

"No, I'm not hungry when I eat breakfast, plus I just got a huge dose of protein. Want to feed me more?"

"Cheeky! We can eat and come back to bed."

Davey released Nicolao's neck, "I guess I'm cheeky, and you're smug."

Nicolao laughed sliding out of bed, "Glad you noticed, perfect is just too damn hard to live up to."

Nicolao put together a small dinner. While they ate on the couch they agreed to shop for a dinette set, Nic believed meals should be eaten at a proper table. The week Davey's studies were completed was decided as the best time to make the trip to Nicolao's family. David had not left the city, since his arrival fourteen years before. He decided to make the drive as much fun as he could. Meeting all of the Evangelista's could be stressful, so a long scenic drive could ease anxiety coming and going.

*****

The weekend was spent exploring one another's bodies by touch, and taste. When Nicolao touched his finger to David's rosebud, the tension that arose in his body was obvious. Nicolao kissed and licked David until he was boneless, then climaxed him with his mouth. He fell asleep, his head on Davey's thigh. Nicolao awoke with his head on David's chest. He worried he was too heavy, and tried to move back, but his lovers arms tightened across his shoulders. He thought himself too big to be cradled, but there he was, and he had to admit it was wonderful.

Nicolao went over every interaction they had, since their meeting on the bus. Daily, he got to know more about David, his quick wit, excitement over any new thing, and compulsive tidiness. What he did not know was why Davey cried? More than once he had awakened with his chest wet from David's tears, as he cried in his sleep. Haunted sad blue eyes, he knew he could do nothing, but wait for David to trust him enough to tell him why, even at rest, he wept.

*****

For Nicolao work was work... it was not his calling, or something he worried about once he left the building. The firm dealt primarily in international corporate law. It was nothing exciting, he reviewed contracts presented in Italian, and if the need arose he would act as a translator for clients. He was going over a contract when he received a cryptic text from Saint telling him to meet her at her truck, and gave the space number. Nicolao flirted with Saint for fun, he went over all of their interactions searching for any indication he crossed a line, and lead her on. By lunch he had settled on a vague apology for any miscommunication. He found her tan SUV, and opened the door, Saint was already inside.

"Hey, thanks for comin'." Saint gave him a weak smile; he noted her relaxed southern twang.

"That's fine, your text did worry me, is everything okay?" Nicolao closed the door, and adjusted the seat for his legs.

"No," she started then paused, "I know we are work friends, a friendly face in the office you can look to, as you're surrounded by a sea of people you'd never normally deal with."

He nodded, he didn't think their co-workers were that bad but she was right.

"I don't mean to overstep, but are you and Mr. Mylonas together?"

"Why?" Jeremy was firmly closeted, but Saint had to have a reason.

"Ever since you came by, and we had lunch things have been... odd." Saint started the truck and drove as she spoke.

"Right after you left he came out wanting to know why you were on my desk, saying it was unprofessional."

Nicolao opened his mouth to apologize but she kept talking.

"I told him I was going to show you a video of Averie, by Bud, but we were going to lunch, and I would show you then. He left, and I didn't mention it, figured the stick in his ass was poking something. When I got back from lunch was the beginning of the oddness. He grilled me about every detail of our conversation. He was fishing, but I didn't have much to tell, and I thought that was that. Mylonas then started asking me about the kids, Averie's cello lessons, Bud's videos." Saint frowned.

"You know me, I thought he was trying to grow a personality, and my favorite topic is my offspring, so I rattled on for a while. He feigned interest, and he learned my kid's schedule, all of the things I have to do after I leave work."

Saint pulled the car into the parking lot of a restaurant and cut the ignition. "I route his calls, I make his appointments, and suddenly there is this transportation contract with a deadline in weeks for a product out of Genoa." Saint exited the truck shaking her head.

Nicolao had no clue as to what all of that had to do with whether he was seeing Jeremy.

When they were seated she continued, as if she had not stopped. "I'm not fluent in Italian. Spanish, I'm your girl, French as long as I can read it, I can handle it, Italian-"she shook her head. "Mylonas said I'd have to work late to go over what I can't understand, and he knows I don't have anyone to help with the kids."

Nicolao began to understand her agitation, her life was a balancing act centered on her children.

"But that is not the only thing, not even the main thing. He calls down to Rothman, and tells him that he is in a bind because I neglected the contract."

Rothman was head of the department Nicolao dealt with the most.

"I have spent the morning calling the attorney's, and pulling you off of your assignments. You will be working with Mylonas to fix my so called mess, since he knows he can 'trust' you, Rothman was very sympathetic."

Saint's long fingers rubbed at her temples.

"Saint, I am sorry. This is because of what I told Jeremy, but I don't see what he is trying to accomplish."

The waiter took their order, when he left Nicolao told her about his potential romance with Jeremy, and of his relationship with Davey.

Saint rolled her eyes, "All of this is so he can seduce you, and get a second shot at that ass! I mean you're fine and all, but enough to throw me under the bus, I'm really good at this job."

"I don't see how you can joke, it really isn't fair."

"You think I don't know that? Honestly I'd just load up the Winnebago and drive off, but I want the kids to finish up this term... we'll take off for the summer."

"Saint, do you think he'll fire you?"

"No," her hands flitted in the air, "but I'm Breezy. It's in my nature, I'm a runner, scene gets bad, and I get gone. My real name is Brescia, my friends and family they call me Breezy. You can call me Breezy by the by. I figure if he is in the closet, he's setting the screws to me so I don't spread it around in case you shared. Plus, he gets to try and convince you that you should be his one and only."

Nicolao and Breezy ate; he liked the idea of having a real friend. He found it easy to speak of his burgeoning relationship. She was random, open, and mainly a good listener.

Breezy sat back, her face was expressive, and he could see she was wrestling with something.

"Breezy, if you have something to say just say it."

"We have solid confidentially clauses in our contracts... but I mean we work for lawyers, you know we aren't exactly on the side of angels."

Breezy noted Nicolao's blank stare.

"So you haven't noticed. Not every one of the businesses we deal with are... above board."

Nicolao shifted uncomfortably.

"It's bound to happen occasionally, you can't know all your clients' shit. But a majority of the clients Mylonas gets is the wrong kind. He brings in more money than any other attorney, he's not a partner, but he's powerful, full partners are on eggshells around him."

Breezy's dark brown eyes held Nicolao's, she was risking a great deal with this conversation, but what the hell.

"With David it sounds like you and he can have a future. Mylonas is a lot more dangerous than what you know... call it the glorified secretary's sixth sense. Don't let him get you tangled up in his world."

"Thank you. Really thank you for the heads up." Nicolao took both lunch receipts to the register.

"I got a free meal, let's call it even."

Nicolao was told to report of Jeremy's office upon their return. Breezy officially informed him that Mr. Mylonas would need his services exclusively for the next few weeks. He did not mind the work, it was Jeremy's machinations that disturbed him, and Breezy's warning of danger. He spent the rest of the day questioning what he knew of Jeremy Mylonas.

Davey was giddy. He would have his diploma in a few short weeks, he lived in a posh house, with new clothes, and best of all he had Nic.

He was making dinner, chili dogs and french-fries. Davey did not know how to cook many things, but they had agreed on the menu for the week in the grocery store. Nic even made groceries new, there was so much food in the refrigerator Davey knew some of it would go bad before they ate it. Nicolao was trying to bulk him up, he had figured that out, and he did not mind one bit. Nic even had him exercising with him. Davey treasured everything, for in his heart he was positive it would all turn to crap soon.

Nicolao walked in, debating the merits of telling David about his lunch with Breezy. He could smell David's culinary effort before he opened the door. He had no complaints about sharing his home with David. He longed for more, but going slow was the right call, the only call. Nicolao was greeted with a spicy kiss from his boyfriend who had been sampling his chili.

"Um, delicious," he purred, taking a nip at David's lower lip.

"If it's made with ground beef I can cook it." Davey said stepping back into the kitchen.

They had an early work-out, showered, and watched the news before dinner. They did not talk much during the news. Days earlier Davey had discovered Nicolao sometimes voted Republican, things had gotten heated. It wasn't an argument, and he agreed with Davey's position. Nicolao was surprised at the depth of knowledge he had about politics, and Davey's reply was still on Nicolao's mind.

"Even accomplished cocksuckers have the right to vote, I try to make good decisions."

Nicolao wished he had not said what he had, Dee was right, he had been condescending. He gave David an apology, which was brushed away as not needed. But there was an unquiet when the news was on, mainly because David's words would come to mind.

Nicolao insisted dinner had to be eaten at the table with the television off even for a meal as simple as chili dogs and french-fries.

"I've been recruited to work with Jeremy for the next week or so, I will have to put in a lot of hours." He watched David's face.

"Jeremy? I thought you said you didn't work with Jeremy?" Davey tried to keep his face impassive. Jeremy was worthy of Nicolao in his mind.

"I never have," the air was heavy. Nicolao knew David believed in him, but doubted how much value he had to Nicolao. He made up his mind to keep Jeremy's scheming from him. "Actually Jeremy's assistant brought me on board. She and I eat lunch together from time to time. We both agreed, I could be the hero, and save her from serious aggravation."

Davey smiled, "You can't help but be the hero," he teased.

"I have to go shopping for a cape." Nicolao offered.

Davey groaned, "Any excuse to hit the stores!"

They laughed the good natured banter easy for them.

"You can help, be my side-kick."

Davey sobered, "I don't wear tights Nic, my butts to small for them."

Nicolao laughed, "I like your butt, and tights is an idea for later. But no, I was thinking of Breezy, she is Jeremy's assistant, Breezy's kids will be without their mom until we are done. How would you like to babysit for her?"

Davey's mouth hung open. "I don't know anything about kids." He shook his head.

"No, they aren't babies, they are in middle school. There's Averie, she's ten, plays the cello and Abel, he's twelve, makes videos; I think they call him Bud. They are great kids; just watch them until Breezy gets in."

"You've met them?"

"No," Nicolao chuckled, "I've only seen their videos, plus knowing their mom, she won't ask for help, and she can really use it."

Davey agreed to spend time with the children. Nicolao was happy, David would not be alone, now he had to see if Breezy, indeed wanted a babysitter.

"So, she's on her own?"

"Yeah, bad marriage, she ran to Mexico, and lived down there for a while. Now she just loads up her house on wheels when the urge hits her, and moves to a new place. "

"Man, a love story that ended so bad she left the country," Davey picked up a fry, stirring it in chili. "What about you Nicolao? Do you have a love story?" The mention of Jeremy had Davey wondering about Nic's past relationships.

"Other than this one?"

Davey blushed, Nic was staring at him, the direct scrutiny never failed to unnerve him.

"Yes, other than this one, I have a love story, of a sort, of marigolds and thistles." Nicolao waited for David to meet his gaze before continuing.

"Augustine Morelos, I met him when I was nineteen, when I went to prison. August was an inmate, and from the first day I was under his protection. I didn't know how, or why, but he shielded me. Don't get me wrong, I was in a medium level facility, not hard time, but these were not model citizens, and prison is prison. Augusts' brother was drug supplier for a Latino gang on the coast, August was their attorney. He had weight behind those walls, and he took me under his wing. He had me moved to his dormitory the second night, and got me assigned to work in the infirmary." Nicolao paused, sorting through the details, searching for the words to convey how much he owed to August.

seeker71
seeker71
168 Followers