All Comments on 'Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 04'

by seeker71

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Simply beautiful

I have loved this story from start to finish...and this chapter was just beautiful. It was so moving and intense I read most of it with tears in my eyes. You did both of your characters proud in this and you delivered the story to us perfectly. Need to go back and read it again now. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!

This was an amazing story! I loved the drama and the love between David and Nic. David's character was truly adorable! Its so great that you mixed in some spanish and the 'flower messages' were really cool. Hope to see more pieces by you. Thanks for a lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderfull..

I simply love this story. Oh, you had me crying..it's just so touching and characters are amazing. There is so much I want to say about this story, but I'm not finding the right words. I'm so happy right now, truly, truly amazing story. Can't wait to read more of your work, thanks so much for sharing this with us! You're one of my favourite writers here, keep up the great work !

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm really happy that Jeremy's scheme failed but I suppose that desperation will promt him to do something or the other in the final chapter. That's why I'm tempted to say Jeremy shouldn't get a story.Just to spite him XD

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

Was a little afraid at the beginning of the chapter when you had David leaving but soon all worries were gone when David didn't leave and we found out the awful truth about David's past. I glad you have Nic & David on the same page. Hope the next chapter comes sooooon! :)

P.S. Thanks for the notification of this chapter!

angelshellieangelshelliealmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Excellent as always! I so love this and cant wait for the next chapter!!!!

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

Yay, i'm so glad they are on the way to healing.....poor davey I just wanted to hug him the whole time! Beautiful Chapter. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm still recovering...

Some parts of this story were hard to read but so necessary. What Davey went through with the sexual abuse and rape is something that happens too often. Like Nic, I wanted to get revenge on all the people that would hurt a child like that. Call me bloodthirsty(I am when it comes to protecting children) but I still want his uncle and all those men who hurt Davey taken out. I know it is healthier to forgive and move on but someone should pay. Hmmmm....you definitely got me fired up today...lol. Thank you for sharing this story with us, it is appreciated. Stay encouraged and keep up the great work.

klastbreathklastbreathalmost 13 years ago
well done my hippo :-*

You wrote this long time ago, why it took so long to be posted is a mystery.........oh i know the answer, someone wasn't pushy enough.

I liked this chapter in a bad way, it was sad and disturbing and so reminding of things you know better.

You are the best so keep the good job and make us proud!

BTW it's sunday!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Hard....

for me to read in some parts because of the extreme abused and I really thank you for the disclaimer. Poor, poor David! Such a sad, sad tale...*sniff*. I'm glad and happy that the Evangelistas didn't tolerate their daughter's behaviour towards David...kudos to them!

Thanks for sharing such a well crafted tale. Cheers! :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Girl...

I'd have to say this was the best chapter yet! David's story was horrible, but he came through it, pushed past it, and survived. The sex scene was tender and really sweet. Excellent job :)

~M

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 13 years ago
What I appreciate most about this ...

Is that you didn't turn it into a soap opera, where Nico would fall into the arms of an "understanding" Jeremy while David suffered through whatever else he would be forced to go through before they made their way back to each other. That they talked it out like adults, and talked to Nico's family, is far more realistic. Nicely done.

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
wow

I was left speachless... love this chapter and I am so happy that David it´s opening up to Nic, how is just so wonderful (that i want one like him for me jijiii) can wait for the next chapter..

Your one of the best writers here

LollygaggerLollygaggeralmost 13 years ago
Wonderful, romantic story

I enjoyed every word of it. Could not have put it down if I had wanted to. I'll have to read it again soon. Very well done.

ivy99sunshineivy99sunshinealmost 13 years ago
Oh my....

When I saw this was up I was so excited. I barely managed not to nag you in the interim between chapter three and this one lol. I opened the story, read the first two sentences and had to take a break. I was SO scared David would actually leave and it hurt me. I've just got into this story so much. You have woven another masterful chapter. I am proud of David. Nico's parents' reaction to Nerina's deviousness brought tears to my eyes it was so RIGHT. I love that David and Nico talked it out and got through this. And, you should know, I have a bit of a crush on you lol. Oh my the level of talent you have............

Happy writing,

-N

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 13 years ago
You have a gift

You make pain beautiful and you make beauty ache. That is a gift - and I feel blessed to have you share it with us.

Thank you for a phenomenal story - and may there be many, many more!

:-)

Your biggest groupie,

AH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where's the 10 star button??!!!

I cried. I got mad. I wanted to fight. Then I sighed and cried some more. Excellent story!!

deja_youdeja_youalmost 13 years ago
Unparalleled

There are no words to describe the unparalleled beauty of your story. It touches every part of my heart. Wow I don't even know what to say. Your characters are breath taking. I am in love with them all, even Jeremy (you should definitely give him his own story). This last chapter was..perfect. There is only one other author on this entire site that makes me feel as emotionally connected as you do. How anyone could rate this story less than 5 stars is a mystery to me. You honestly have written one of the most touching, tragic, and heart warming love stories that I have ever read anywhere. I hope you know what an incredible talent you have. I can't believe this is only your first submitted story! I can't wait to see what you do next. You truly are something special. The fact that you personally reply to all your comments and send us updates on the status of your stories only illuminates what an incredible author, and more importantly, what an incredible person you are. Thank you so much for the gift that is Deciphering the Bloom. I look forward to chapter 5 and all your future work. I am definitely a fan...for life :)

Sydney22Sydney22almost 13 years ago
Intense or what

An amazing roller coaster of emotion

It was brilliant

Thank you so much for writing and posting this story.

faith2believefaith2believealmost 13 years ago
Wow

These lines from your story are some of the most poignant and soulful things I have ever read. "But for right now, if you want to, when you feel like those monsters are bearing down and you're not strong enough to fight them off my strength is yours. When you look at yourself and see anything other than a man most worthy of grace, my vision of you is yours. Anything I have and all that I am is yours, you won't need it for long. Because one day you will be able to leave your hurt in the empty safe place." These words of strength and encouragement touched my heart and I plan to revisit them in times of self-doubt and discontent. What a wonderful gift you have. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

CE300CE300almost 13 years ago
Thanks

These are the stories i look for. I cried, got mad, laughed and felt joy. This was by far the best love story i have read in a long time. Is this the end cause i pray its not! Thanks for a great story!!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Wow

Poor David, going through those experiences growing up. It's just sickening that crap like that happens in real life every day. Very touching, David coming to terms with his past with Nic's love and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hope all is well with you

You haven't updated in a while so I hope all is well with you and your move has gone smoothly. I am so looking forward to the next chapter and I think the highest compliment I can pay you is to tell you that I check every day for it.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this wonderful, heart rendering story. Sooo good. Again thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can I have sone more...?

I really liked this story. My favorite ones follow the same train of thought. I wish for at least one more chapter with a final confrontation with Jeremy but overall I really loved this story... :)

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

The four chapters are wonderful! I really hope there are more to come.

seeker71seeker71over 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 05

I plan to submit Chapter 05 this Wednesday. Hopefully all goes well and it will post on Friday or Saturday. I am still working on some areas I find weak, and I got some great feedback from beta readers.

Peace and joy,

Shell

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I have to say this was a beautiful chapter and it was lovely how Nic's parents embraced Davey the way they did. The healing has begun. So beautifully written well done Seeker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker71@seeker71
168 Followers
03/06/2020 Hello my lovelies! Yes in case you read my work previously, I disappeared for 7 years and I apologize. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'm mapping out. I'm rusty, but I'll do my best to get it cleaned up. Nick and Davy aren't telling me new stories. They must me h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES