All Comments on 'Deciphering the Bloom Ch. 05'

by seeker71

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I loved this story from the start and have been checking for the next chapter since your move. I really appreciate your updates assuring us that you would be finishing it. It's been a wonderful journey with David and Nicolao and the final chapter will be bittersweet. You're very talented so I hope you keep writing and maybe even drop in on them from time to time.

I'm glad that life seems to have settled down for you and wish you all the best.

afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
OM!!!!

THIS IS GREAT ... AND SUCH A ROLL COASTER OF EMOTIONS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER... HOPE YOUR LIFE ITS GOOD SO YOU CAN POST SOON...

SO MUCH TO ASK AND FROM YOUR MAIL DID I UNDERSTAND THERE'S A JEREMY'S STORY IN WORKS...MAYBE???

LOVE YOUR WORK AND THE FACT THAT YOU TAKE TIME TO WRITE YOUR FANS...LIKE ME JIJIJIJIIJI READ YOU SOON

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

So glad you continued the story. Wonderful chapter. The characters, the plot, everything fits together so well. Hopefully, Jeremy will finally get the message and, maybe, get what's coming to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm glad you came back~Though we spoke, I didn't expect to see a chapter so fast! I liked this alot. I agree that you picked it up in a seemless manner and took the story to a new height that made it even better.

I"m a bit confused by the whole Jeremy thing. How could he let his father live on the streets? Sick or not, why would he do that? And was Jeremy just so caught up in the romance he had planned with Nic that he was willing to get out of the illegal ties or was the change having to do with him coming out? I'd be interested what Breezy saw. What did they say after the father said who he was?

I can't wait to see what happens. I pray Dee wasn't hurt too badly. It was so sad imagining his last few being of Nic on the ground and thinking he was dying or dead. The fact that he just didn't want to live without him so he crashed the car. Good chapter overall! Can't wait for the restl

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Happy ending, PLEASE, happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great job and thanks for finally posting a new chapter. I had to reread the whole story to remember it all. Please post write the ending soon.

Forget Jeremy's story- why would we care about such a godforsaken animal? I'd rather have a story about Nic's brother Narisco.

seeker71seeker71over 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous and curious

Hey,

I have to tell you the story for Narisco is forming, but it's going to be with Jeremy. I probably have not had the pleasure of corresponding with you; it kind of coalesced in my head after Risco came out as a fully formed character. I have a quirk (many quirks), but the one you may find maddening is my belief that most people are not genuinely bad. We are all human, fallible and redeemable. I am a bit of a hippie, but I hope I can write a compelling story.

I won't be answering many questions as to why Jeremy is who he is in Deciphering. But I wanted to lay the groundwork for a major rift with Nic and Risco over this relationship. David and Nicolao will be in the next series, hopefully in a way that honors the characters. Thank you for reading and commenting.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

This is one of my favorite stories. I have read it at least a couple of dozen times. You can imagine my excitement when I saw your update this morning. I probably should've waited until after work to start reading, but I couldn't resist, it cost me 15 min. and a tardie, but it didn't matter, it was worth it!

Thanks so much for continuing this beautiful story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story

I really love this story. Have you tried putting your translations in parentheses at the time they occur. I think that it would add strength to your lines, reading them at the end of the story really doesn't do a thing for me, to go back to find where they were used would be to much like research. It would be nice to know what Nic was thinking or saying during his moments of passion. Just a thought, I still love the story. Thanks

seeker71seeker71over 11 years agoAuthor
Translations

I had one person admire the way I didn't include any translations... I then began putting them at the end. It was an oversight related to my own preference, I don't care what the naughty words are I just like to hear it, lol. I will be more cognizant of it and try to pair the Spanish or Italian with relatable English phrasing. Thank you.

Peace and joy,

Shell

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago
Aaah, what a discovery........

Just found your series. It's tender and beautiful. Don't fret about the absence; life does that. Problems and situations? They come and they go; writing, however, always remains, whether on the page or in the heart.

Looking forward to next chapter. (hey, no pressure).....and welcome back.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 11 years ago
You gave too much away...

Shell,

I read through the comments before posting my own and was shocked at your revelation of the planned pairing in your next series. I mean... Just wow... Gasterflabbered... My mind blown.... As much as I would like to say I am clairvoyant (jk) I wouldn't have pictured that outcome with 12 packs of tarot cards, a pound of tea leaves, thirty palms and the answer to today's Final Jepopardy question.

Wonderful job on this story. Real life happens, it doesn't always come up roses, no pun intended. Forgiveness and acceptance are the keys, as you have so eloquently penned. I am glad you came back to finish your story and allowed me to escape reality for a few moments and immerse myself in your work. Bravo!

FM

roughboy18roughboy18over 11 years ago
Wonderful

Just discovered you posted this. There are definitely some interesting developments with Jeremy and Justice -- and how much does Breezy know about what's going on? The ending got my adrenalin going for sure! Can't wait for the next chapter. Well done.

afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
LOVE IT

Love this series and been waiting to long for the next chapter, post soon ... wish you the best

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Ditto Love it

But... let there be a happy ending for these two and wtf with Justice and Jeremy that is going to be interesting... am going to find out now. Great writing as usual Seeker and gripping chapter

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheart8 months ago

This story is everything, so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userseeker71@seeker71
03/06/2020 Hello my lovelies! Yes in case you read my work previously, I disappeared for 7 years and I apologize. I hope you'll enjoy the stories I'm mapping out. I'm rusty, but I'll do my best to get it cleaned up. Nick and Davy aren't telling me new stories. They must me h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES