Decision time in a Marriage

Story Info
A terrible mistake is made, can the marriage be saved?
4.9k words
3.83
132.9k
112
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age and older.

I sat there playing the recording over and over in my office. It was my wife Chloe, talking to her best friend Stephanie.

"Stephanie, I fucked up so bad. I'm scared. Sean's gonna be so mad."

"Calm down Chloe."

"I slept with James. What have I done Steph, what have I done!"

"What! Tell me what happened."

"He's gonna divorce me when I tell him. I can't live without him Steph, I can't!"

My wife was hysterical and crying.

"Don't fucking tell him, are you outta your damn mind." Stephanie said.

"I have to tell him. I have to tell him and beg for his forgiveness."

"NO! You need to keep your fucking mouth shut, and be the best wife ever. You deny him nothing, you do everything you can to make sure he knows that you love him."

"I have to tell him Steph. I have to. Sean always says, the worst thing a person can do, is lie to the one you love."

"NO! You're just being selfish again Chloe. It's going to break his heart if you tell him."

"Look, I'm on the way over. Don't go anywhere, don't call anybody, don't do anything, until I get there and we talk."

That was two days ago on Wednesday. I pretended that I wasn't feeling well Wednesday and Thursday nights, and slept in a guest room. I couldn't stand to be near her. I've never hit a woman in my life, but, I will admit that the last two days, tested my resolve like never before.

Thankfully, I worked for my father. I told him what happened and played the recording for him. When it was over, he sat back in the chair and said "Aren't you glad for the prenup now son". My father had won the state lottery before I was born. He took that money and started his own construction company. By the time I graduated high school at 18, it'd become one of the most successful in the state.

At graduation, I was not even six feet tall and weighted only one hundred and sixty pounds. My father immediately put me to work for him. He gave me no quarter or favoritism at all. I started as a General Laborer. Pouring concrete, doing roofing, and drywall, even being the lunch gopher for whichever of the 3 crews that I was assigned to. The crews knew who I was, and gave me some gruff, but, nothing too far over the line.

By my second year(19), I'd grown to be 6'2" and 225 lbs, and I had earned the respect of all 3 crews. My father then had me learn, and get licensed in a skilled job and piece of machinery, every year. At 19, it was my Class A CDL and Welding. At 20, it was Forklift and Electrician. At 21, it was Excavator and Plumbing. At 22, it was Pipefitting and Wheel Tractor-Scraper. At 23, it was Carpentry and Crane Operation.

I spent my 6th year learning from my father's Top Foreman. He was impressed with how quickly I picked things up. By the time the year was up, I was pretty much running all 3 crews. I was doing schedules, tracking progress of all the sites, making sure the sites were safe and organized, etc, etc.

My 7th year, I was 25 years old. I was making $70K a year, plus bonuses and side jobs. I was living in a four bedroom, three bathroom, ranch style home with a 2 car garage and basement. On my 25th birthday, my father bought me a run down abandoned piece of property, that used to be an apartment complex, right on the edge of town. With help from my friends, we tore it down to the dirt and built my house.

It was during the renovation that I met Chloe. She was a school teacher, who worked as a landscaper during the summer months. She worked for the nursery that I hired to plant trees and bushes around my house and property. Chloe is 5'5" tall and weighs 140 lbs. We both have blonde hair and blue eyes.

The first time I laid eyes on her, she ended up laughing so hard, she almost wet herself. She got out of her van and I was staring at her. She smiled and waved, while walking to me. I remember her being right in front me of talking. I couldn't hear a word she was saying. I just stood there with my mouth open. Finally my father hit me in the face with a rag, and I snapped out of it.

We went out a few times before I kissed her goodnight. It was our fifth month of dating, while sitting in a booth at Outback Steakhouse, when she asked me "how come you haven't made a move to have sex with me yet?"

I looked around and mumbled that I was a virgin. She broke out laughing. I'd had blowjobs from a few of the bar room sluts that us construction workers would frequent, but I wasn't sticking my dick in those fucking women. I stood up, dropped two $20's on the table and walked out. She followed me outside apologizing and I just ignored her. I got in my truck and started it.

I started backing out of the parking spot and she jumped into the bed. I started driving down the road towards home. Chloe just kept hitting the window, saying she was sorry. I just turned up the radio. She finally got the message and sat down. It took about ten minutes before I pulled into my driveway. I parked outside my garage and got out. Chloe jumped out and slapped me in the face.

"You could've killed me you son of bitch."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She was asking where I was taking her. I just kept silent and kept walking. She finally put her hands on my lower back and looked up.

"You better not Sean!" she yelled when she saw me walking towards my pool.

I threw her in. "When you cool off, we'll talk." I said.

I turned around, walked to my outdoor BBQ patio area and sat down in a chair. Chloe came walking up the sidewalk barefoot with her shoes in her hands, and dripping wet. The blue dress she wore was sticking to her, like a second skin. Her nipples hard from the cold water of my pool. She marched right up to me and yelled,

"You ruined my clothes!"

"Calm down or I'll throw your ass in again." I replied.

Chloe just glared at me. Her angry face was so adorable that I started laughing myself and stood up. She dropped one of her shoes, then started hitting me with the other. She landed a few blows on my open hand before I grabbed the shoe, took it from her, and threw it down with her other shoe. She swung her hand, and I caught her by the wrist. She swung her other hand, and I got her other wrist.

I was looking at her and she was looking at me with defiance. It was so sexy and I could feel my cock start to harden. I told her that she was rude, and she could sleep in the guest room. That I'd take her back to the restaurant in the morning.

"Like hell I am." she said, and started walking towards my backdoor.

I stood there and watched her walk in my house, dripping water everywhere. I thought "what the fuck have I gotten into this time." and starting laughing again. I picked up her shoes and started up the path. Halfway to the backdoor, I heard a door inside slam shut. I got inside and locked the backdoor. I didn't remember leaving it unlocked. I put her shoes by the front door and made my way to my bedroom.

I opened my bedroom door and there was Chloe, rolling around on my bed. She was underneath my blanket and on top of my sheet. I started taking off my clothes until I was standing in nothing but my boxers. I picked my clothes up and took them to the laundry room. When I came back, Chloe was on her knees in the middle of my bed. Still wearing her water soaked blue dress.

I stood there and calmly told her,

"Take off those wet clothes, I'll get you something to wear tonight." as I moved towards my walk-in closet.

"You just wanna see me naked and get into my panties, like everybody else." she said.

I finally had had enough, I stopped looked at her, "Take off your wet fucking clothes now Chloe!" I yelled.

She fell to her butt. Her shoulders slumped. She brought her knees to her chest. I watched her take one strap of the dress down. I walked into my closet. I didn't need to see her get undressed. I didn't want to see her naked. I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats for her to wear, and walked back out. Chloe was sitting on the edge of my bed completely naked.

I heard myself gasp. She looked absolutely beautiful. The moon was shining through the big window on the south wall, so she was illuminated in a breathtaking light.

Her tits were little more than a handful, beautiful B cups, topped with rock hard, pink nipples.

I walked up to her, to hand her the clothes. Chloe just stared at me.

"I thought you didn't want me." she said.

"Who said I did?" I replied.

Chloe replied "This", as she grabbed my cock, which had tented my boxers.

"I live by my big head, not my small one" I said with a slight moan.

Chloe reached through the hole in front and pulled my cock out. She took it straight down to the root on the first stroke. I groaned and grabbed her head for stability. I could feel her throat. Then she pulled my seven inches out of her mouth and bobbed her head a few times, getting me wet with saliva. She grabbed my ass in her hands and pulled me forward, while at the same time, falling back with her legs spread.

I fell forward between her legs and caught myself wtth my hands. She reached between us, grasped my hardness and pulled. We were staring straight into each others eyes. I let her pull me and I felt the head of my cock slip into her wetness. She moaned as I put more pressure and sank farther. I then reared back and thrust myself all the way in her.

Chloe screeched "oooooooooooh fuck you feel so good, don't move!" as she wrapped her feet around my knees and grabbed my hair.

She pulled me down onto her. I laid there on top of her, savoring the moment and trying not to cum. A man can never be truly prepared for the feeling of his first pussy. She started grinding herself in circles. I started to slowly thrust myself in and out. After a minute or so, she dug her nails in my back,

"I'm cumminggggggggggg" she moaned loudly.

I held myself still, letting her ride through her orgasm and to keep from blowing my wad. Her pussy was squeezing me tight then relaxing, then squeezing again. It was the toughest fight of my life, up to that point, not to lose it. I managed to stave it off. After her orgasm was over, she told me to pull out. I stood up, pulled myself out of her and backed up. Chloe stood up and kissed me hard on the mouth. She looked into my eyes and I saw tears falling,

"I wasn't laughing at you Sean. I was laughing because your shyness reminded me, why I've fallen in love you."

Chloe kissed me again. "Now cum in my pussy and make me yours forever." she whispered.

That night, we crawled into bed and made love three times. It was the first time we told each other that we loved one another. The next morning, as I drove her back to the restaurant to get her car, we talked about moving in together. I invited both our families to my house for Christmas dinner that year. Right before dinner, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. She told me "Yes" with tears in her eyes, then pulled me into the bedroom.

We came out of the bedroom an hour later, satiated and smiling. Our mothers were in the kitchen cleaning up. They smiled at us and Chloe's mother cracked,

"We saved you two tigers a plate." as we all hugged each other.

Chloe stayed in the kitchen while I went looking for our fathers. I found them in the front room watching football. I hugged them both, accepting their congratulations. I sat down on the end of the couch. A minute later my father said,

"I'm not fixing the wall you just destroyed son." The three of us just laughed.

Chloe and I married that next summer. Stephanie was her maid of honor. My father was my best man.

For four years, I thought I had the perfect marriage. We very rarely fought. We had a wonderful sex life. We took one minor vacation and one big vacation a year. We had job security, we were financially secure, our families got along well. We had just finished turning one of the bedrooms into a nursery. We decided it was time to have a baby and start our own little family.

I was finally snapped back to reality, when my father came into my office.

"You ready to do this son?" he asked.

I took a deep breath, "No I'm not fucking ready, who the hell is ever ready to do something like this." I said.

He sat down in the chair across from my desk. We both sat there in silence for a few minutes. It was my father who finally spoke.

"She made a mistake son."

"Ordering pancakes and getting waffles is a mistake dad. Fucking someone else, is not."

My father reached in his pocket and took out his keys. He searched and then took a key off. He threw it on the desk in front of me.

"That's the key to the RV. Take it and go away for a few weeks. You're still far too angry to be making any decisions right now."

I picked it up and looked at it.

"Maybe I should go find James." I said.

"You won't find him son" my father replied with a smile.

"Esta Muerto(he's dead)" I looked at him.

"Quizas, tal vez no(maybe, maybe not)" he replied.

I stood up, looked at him and said "Let's go."

I left work and drove home. My father behind me in his truck. I thought of the good times we had. I thought of the good times that we were supposed to have. I was getting angrier and angrier as I got closer and closer to home. I caught every single red light on the way. I pulled in my driveway shortly before 12:30 in the afternoon.

I got halfway up my drive and noticed that there were 4 cars parked. Chloe, her father's SUV, Stephanie's car, and my mother's car. I stopped my truck and got out. Dad got out as well.

"Did you tell you Mom?" I asked.

"Of course I did son. I'm not an idiot. She'd skin me alive, if I hid this from her."

"They're going to fucking ambush me in there. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that I don't want your mother to poison my food." my father chuckled.

My father walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Look son, I got your back. You were going to confront her anyway. At least you'll get everybody's point of view out of the way, all at once."

"I don't want everyone's fucking opinion dad. If I did, I'd already asked for it."

"I know you're mad son. I know you're hurting, but don't let your emotions, put you in a situation where it goes from bad, to a complete clusterfuck."

"I'll take care of this shit, right now". I said, as I got into my truck.

I drove the rest of the way to the house and parked in my garage. I took a few long deep breaths to calm myself down. My father was right. I didn't need to go storming through the door looking like "Wildfire" Tommy Rich.

I got up and went through the house garage door, down the hall and into the kitchen. I was met by my father.

"They're all in the front room. Remember, I'll support whatever decision you make son."

I hugged my father and thanked him. He has always been there for me. Now, in what was the hardest moments of my life, he was standing right there behind me. I turned and walked into the front room of my house. I stopped in the middle of the room. I took in the sight that was before me.

Chloe was sitting in the middle of one of the couches. Her face streaked with mascara from crying. On one side of her, was her best friend Stephanie, holding her hand. On the other side of her, was her mother. She was holding her other hand. I could tell that she had been crying as well. My mother was sitting on the loveseat by herself. She had a look of sadness on her face. Chloe's father was sitting in my recliner with his normal thermos of coffee.

"I'm so so sorry Sean!" Chloe said looking at me.

"Why'd you fuck him Chloe?" I replied to her.

"I was sad and drunk."

"I get sad and drunk too Chloe, you don't see me going out and fucking anything with a pussy." I replied with a raised voice.

"No reason to be rude...." was all Chloe's mother got out, before her dad interrupted

"Keep your mouth shut Beverly. We're here for moral support, not our opinion."

I took out my phone and played the recording. Chloe started crying again. Stephanie pulled her into her shoulder. I looked at Steph and saw that she was silently crying as well.

"You're just as fucking bad Stephanie. You told her to lie and hide it from me."

She just looked at me. "She's my best friend Sean. What was I supposed to do?"

"How about telling her to not fucking hide it from me." I replied.

"I was going to tell you sweetie." Chloe crocked out.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I screamed.

I saw my father walk over to the loveseat and sit next to my mother. I pointed at my parents and screamed at Chloe,

"That's what we were supposed to be!"

"We still can be Sean. Please forgive me!"

"I waited my whole life to give someone my heart and soul. I thought you were the one!"

"I am!" Chloe wailed. "I made a mistake. A horrible mistake that I wish I could take back."

"You can't unfuck that asshole though can you!" I yelled.

My mother chimed in at this point, "Alright, that's enough. Between your yelling Sean and your crying Chloe, I'm getting a migraine."

She let go of my father's hand and stood up. "Chloe, you've broken my son's heart. You've tarnished the hard earned reputation of both our families. I treated you like the daughter that I never had."

My mother then turned and looked at me, "Son, I know that she's broken your heart. If you told her to get out and never come back, I'd understand, and you'd have my support." "I also know that she's extremely remorseful for what she's done. I'm not telling you to keep her, but, I am telling you to forgive her." "You do not want to carry around the anger and hurt for the rest of your life." "Now, I'm tired and I'm going home. This has been a horrible day."

I walked my mother out to her car. We hugged each other tightly. She looked up into my tear filled eyes, "Take what I've said to heart son. Forgiveness is a sign of strength, not weakness." She got in her car and I watched her slowly drive away. I wiped the tears from my eyes and started walking back inside. I was halfway up the sidewalk when Stephanie came out. We both stopped in our tracks and just stared at one another.

"She's devastated Sean." Stephanie said, breaking the silence.

"And I'm shitting rainbows Steph." I replied.

"I can't even begin to imagine the pain that you're feeling, and I am truly sorry for everything. Including my small part in this."

"I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know this. I'll never believe a word your forked tongue speaks again." I replied walking up to within a few feet of her.

"Sean, I'll never speak to her again, for the rest of my life, if you can find a way to stay together. I swear it." she choked out.

"I doubt it."

"I'd do anything to make Chloe happy and you know it." she said with tears falling down her face.

I stepped up beside her and whispered into her ear, "Well maybe we should find out then Whiskers."

As I pulled away from her ear, I looked right at her. Her lips were quivering and her eyes were watery.

"I mean every word of it Sean." she replied.

Stephanie ran past me, got into her car and peeled rubber out of my driveway. I walked in my front door. I could hear Chloe sobbing. My father met me there.

"I was watching through the peephole and I heard what Stephanie offered." "That would be a dangerous road to travel, just to feel better for a few nights, son."

"You know better than that Dad. I waited until I was 25 for my first time."

"I know son, just reminding you of the man you are." my father said hugging me.

We broke apart and walked into my front room. Chloe's father had taken Stephanie's place beside her. She leaning against her mother crying. There was a part of me that hurt seeing her cry. I love Chloe. She's beautiful, caring, smart, hardworking, fun to be around. She looked up and saw me staring at her. She stood up and starting walking towards me. Tears streaming down her face. She got down on her knees in front of me and clasped her hands together. Looking up at me.

Seadog777
Seadog777
645 Followers
12