Decision time in a Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
Chloe's side of the story.
4.5k words
3.92
42.2k
61
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

All spelling and grammar mistakes are mine. If mistakes bother you, grow up. This is an amateur site.

I never planned on having an affair. It was just something that happened. I love my husband. Other men barely ever even crossed my mind, but then James moved back to town. James and I had known each other since we were in sixth grade. We grew very close all through middle school, so it was only natural that we started having sexual fantasies about each other in high school.

Early one morning in our sophomore year, James came over in the morning like he always did. My mother was rushing out the door and let him in. I was lying in my bed and in the throes of orgasm when he opened my door. When I had settled down, he had taken off all his clothes. With both of us naked, things just took off from there. We never made it to school that day.

James and I lost our virginities to each other that morning. We had no idea what we were doing but as the days, weeks and months went along, we figured out what worked and enjoyed our new relationship very much. Since I had been on birth control since my freshman year, that was never a concern for us. We had sex anytime and everywhere we could.

From then all the way through high school, James and I were dating. Everyone thought that we would end up getting married, even I thought that until James told me that he was going to go to college at UCLA. He felt that he needed to leave home and experience new and different things. I was crushed. Graduation was on a Saturday afternoon, and he was on a plane to LA Monday morning.

I spent most of the summer crying, swearing off boys, just your basic stuff when you get your heart broken. By the time I started going to State College, I had mostly gotten over it and was ready to start my new life. I had always known that I wanted to be a teacher. My favorite teacher in high school had let it be known that she was going to retire in 5 years and move to Florida.

My time in college was great. My freshman year, I focused on my studies. I actually took two years' worth of classes. I made the Dean's List every quarter despite the heavy workload. My sophomore year, I took Junior level classes and again made the Dean's List. The school awarded me an academic scholarship for the remaining two years. Before my junior year started, the Dean and Guidance Counselor met with me and recommended that I take an easy courseload these last two years, so that I could enjoy a full college experience.

I agreed, and that would be what became my wild year. I hadn't had a relationship with anyone since James, let alone had sex. After talking with my best friend Stephanie back home, I decided that I would cut loose and experience everything I could. I partied at all the frat and sorority houses. You learn to be tough when you party at places like that. College guys aren't used to being told no, and sometimes they'd get violent. I learned to stand up for myself that year and to defend myself. I also smoked some pot sometimes, I did a line of coke at one party and hated it, I took ecstasy at a weekend rave. I had quite a few hookups and one-night stands and even an orgy where I got tag teamed by two guys and had a threesome with Stephanie and her boyfriend at the time. I still managed to make the Deans' List every quarter that year.

My senior year, I had my first boyfriend since James. His name was Robert, and he was a 30-year-old attorney that I had met at a bar in my junior year. We would meet for lunch on Monday and Thursday and then spend time together during the weekends whenever we weren't busy with something. That went on for six months until his wife walked in on us having sex in his downtown apartment. I never knew he was married. He told me he was single and never wore a ring. I managed to slip out unhurt as she focused her anger on Robert. I never spoke to him again after that day, though she did track me down and we talked at a park in the city later.

The tears, the hurt, the pain that she was in stayed with me. I couldn't understand how someone could say they love somebody and then cause them that kind of pain. If only I had known the future then.

I ended up graduating Summa Cum Laude and was our class Salutatorian. I had worked my ass in classes, I had my wild college experiences, and I was going back home with two jobs lined up and ready to settle down.

My first year as a teacher, I was a substitute for the schools in our county. I saw how the schools were run at my hometown school in the city, in the suburbs and in the small towns. That was such an eye opener to say the least. I also had a job being a landscaper at a nursery. It was run by a family friend who hired me with the understanding that I wanted to be a fulltime teacher. So, if I didn't get called in to sub, then I'd work at the nursery.

I ended up being offered three teaching jobs after that first year. One job was in the city. One job was in a suburb just outside of the city. The third was at a small-town school. While it was nice to get an offer from my hometown school in the city, I knew that I could never work there. I ended up taking the full-time teaching job at a school in the suburbs just outside the city.

I was happy with my life. I was a full-time teacher and I liked working at the nursery in the summer. Something about getting my hands dirty made me feel more grounded. So, for three years that's what my work life was like.

My love life was another matter. I went on some dates, but nothing led anywhere. All the men wanted was to get in my pants on the first date. It was depressing and frustrating. They'd lie to you and tell you what you wanted to hear, thinking that you'd just let them have sex. The few that I did have sex with, was just to take the itch off and they were all very disappointing.

If a guy had a big dick, all he did was just slam it in for five minutes before cumming, and thinking he was god's gift to womankind. That we should all just fawn over him and his genetic anomaly. If a guy was on the smaller side, he'd last too long and that's just as bad as being a quick finisher. Plus, they were very clingy.

I had all but completely given up finding the right man to settle down with when I met Sean. I had been given the lowdown on him by my boss at the nursery. He was around my age and building his own house from the ground up. So, I figured he'd be some spoiled rich man-child. On our very first meeting I could tell he was absolutely smitten with me. I was talking to him, but he didn't say a single word, just stared at me. His father literally hit him in the face with a rag to snap him out of it. It was adorable and really made me feel good. He was handsome and was very hands on with his job.

We eventually started dating and I found out that he the perfect guy. He was hardworking, he was smart, he was very honest, he was incredibly nice to everyone he interacted with. He was a gentleman. He didn't even kiss me until our third date. We had been dating for five months and he didn't even try to have sex with me, and I was so horny it was frustrating because I had fallen completely in love with him.

I finally confronted him about it on a date and that was when he told me that he was a virgin. I couldn't help myself; I started laughing. I had heard every excuse under that sun, but this was the first time someone tried to pull that card out.

When I looked back at him, I immediately knew he wasn't lying. He had a look of embarrassment and hurt on his face. I watched in shock as he threw a couple bills on the table and walked out. I followed him out apologizing for laughing. He got in his truck, turned it over and started backing out of the spot. Without thinking, I jumped in the back. It didn't matter to him at all, he just kept driving.

I had found a great guy and then laughed when he told me something that was so personal. I started pounding on the window and apologizing, until finally all I could hear was music. I finally relented and just sat there. He was speeding along and took a few turns sharply which threw me around a bit, but I knew that he was going to his house.

I was angry with myself, and I was angry at Sean for the way he drove, getting thrown around in the back of a truck isn't pleasant. When he finally pulled in, I jumped out of the truck and slapped him in the face. He simply picked me up like I was a ragdoll and threw me in his pool. I stood up and watched him walk over and sit down. I was thinking that nobody treats me this way. So, I yelled at him for ruining my dress and hit with a shoe. He took it away and threw it down. I tried to slap him again, but he just grabbed my wrists and stared at me. I couldn't get a read on him and I sure as hell wasn't backing down.

He told me that I could sleep in the guest room, and he'd take me to get my car in the morning.

I told him "Like hell I was" and I stormed off to his room. I continued to act like a defiant child until he finally yelled at me. I'd never seen him raise his voice before, and I shrank in defeat. I felt like I had blown my chance. When he came out of his closet with clothes for me, I saw that he had a big, nice-looking bulge in his boxers. I knew that I had one final hailmary to make. So, I simply pulled his cock out and seduced him.

It was the smartest decision that I ever made. I seduced him that night. Sean has the perfect cock. Perfect length to touch a woman on that deep spot without hurting and perfect girth to stretch our pussy and make us feel filled. The moment he thrust himself in me, I knew that I had to have him for the rest of my life. I told him to make me his forever.

I moved into his house that summer. Then in front of both our families at Christmas, he got down on one knee and proposed. I cried tears of joy told him "Yes", then pulled him into the bedroom right then and ravished him.

Our wedding was everything I dreamed it to be. Beautiful summer Saturday afternoon, surrounded by family and friends who loved us and were happy for us.

For four years, I had the life that was every woman's dream. The perfect husband, a job that I loved, an incredible sex life, no worries about money, there was nothing wrong. My entire life was a royal flush.

Then I got a call from Stephanie telling me that James was back home to bury his parents. His parents were great people. They treated me like I was one of the family when James and I were dating. I'd been friendly with them even after we'd broken up. They came to my high school graduation party. They made an appearance at my parents' house when I graduated college. They even sent a wedding gift. They were the type of people that every person and community want.

It was a beautiful service, and the funeral dinner had a wonderful turnout. Reminiscing and talking to everyone again, time just flew by, and the drinks flowed freely. Before long it was just James and I left. We were both sad at the loss and had had way too many drinks. Somehow the subject ended up on our relationship. I don't remember how it got there; I just remember having sex with him.

It was hurried sex. We didn't even take off all of our clothes. It was just sloppy kissing and no pants. James wasn't nearly as big as my husband. Sean is literally as long and as fat as a twenty-ounce soda bottle. We know that because one night Stephanie, my husband and I got drunk on wine and we talked him into proving it. Stephanie has looked at my husband a lot differently since that night too. James didn't last as long either. A few minutes of thrusting and heavy making out sent him over the top.

I'm not going to say that it didn't feel good at all. Sex always feels good to some extent. The escape from the sadness, the adrenaline of doing it, the release of oxytocin and endorphins, made it feel good in the moment. As I was putting my skirt back on, was when it hit me that I'd cheated on my husband. I fell to the floor crying. James tried to console me, but I knew that I had done. After a few minutes, I stood up, gave James a hug, kissed him on the cheek and told him that I was truly sorry about his parents and then ran to my car.

I immediately told my best friend Stephanie what happened. We talked briefly on the phone when I got home that fateful Wednesday before she came over to the house and talked to me. I was devastated at what I had done. I was filled with a heart and soul crushing guilt. I literally could not function. I was completely useless at work. It was a small blessing that I was teaching about The American Revolution. I was able to let the kids watch "The History Channel Presents: The Revolution" the next day.

When Sean slept in the guest room on Thursday night again, I just knew that he knew. I called my parents and Stephanie on Friday morning to come over. I cried even more as I confessed to my parents what I had done. They were hurt. They were mad. What hurt me the most was when my father collapsed in the chair and expressed that he'd never been more disappointed in his whole life. He raised me better than to do that.

We were sitting in the front room when Stephanie noticed that Sean's mother Meredith was standing there. I started to stand up when she played the phone conversation that I had with Steph. I dropped my head in my hands and sobbed again. That what when I knew how Sean had found out.

I felt a hand lifting me up by my chin and I saw Meredith staring down at me.

"Sweetie." she said as she kissed me on the forehead. Then continued "You're going to tell me every last detail of what happened."

Stephanie stood up and said "Are you sure you" was all she got out.

Meredith reached out and grabbed my best friend by the throat. I felt my mother hug me close to her.

"Stephy dear. You don't speak unless you're spoken to, OK."

Stephanie nodded and when Meredith let go, she immediately sat down.

"I love you Chloe and I truly do believe that you are sorry for what you've done. I hear it your voice and I see it in your eyes." Meredith said while sitting on the coffee table in front of me. She reached into her purse and handed me a check.

"That's half a million dollars Chloe and more than you would get in a divorce."

I looked up at my mother-in-law shocked.

"You can walk away right now and I swear on the bible that you'll get every single item you own from this house delivered to Bill and Beverly's by noon on Monday."

I handed the check back to Meredith, looked her in the eyes and told her

"My love has no price tag Meredith." "I'll kill myself before I hurt Sean again."

"I'm glad you said that Chloe." she replied putting the check back into her purse.

Meredith took my hand into hers and we looked at each other.

"I believe you would sweetheart." She smiled at me. "Hurt my son again, and I'll kill you myself."

I put my hand on top of hers "I'll give you the gun myself." I replied.

"No need. I have plenty sweetie." Meredith stood up, pulling me with her. We hugged each other. I cried some more while she stroked my hair.

"That recording is because of the lawsuit, isn't it?" I asked pulling away.

"Yep. All calls from every line are recorded.

"He's gonna leave me, isn't he?" I said sitting back down.

Meredith walked over to the loveseat and sat down.

"I don't know Chloe." she said. "All I know for sure is that he's been betrayed and has spent the last two days with our family attorney and Mitch."

We all just sat there in silence. Everyone knew what "family attorney" meant. The silence went on for a few minutes before my father for the first time chimed in since he expressed disappointment and collapsed into the chair.

"I love you Chloe. More than you'll ever comprehend. Your little adventure with the Martian Slut Ray, has destroyed our three families." "Even if Sean forgives you and tries to make it work, it'll never be what it should have been Chloe."

There was more silence. Everyone had said what they needed to say. There was nothing to do but wait for my husband to come home. The man I love. The man that I had waited for all my life. The man that saved himself just for me. The man that I had betrayed for a few minutes of meaningless sex.

I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was washing my hands, I looked in the bathroom mirror. My eyes were puffy, my eyeballs were red, and I had dark circles all around. I could smell coffee from the kitchen, my dad was refilling his thermos cup. I splashed some cold water on my face. I heard a knock and the door open. Stephanie came in and hugged me.

"I'll beg him to stay. I'll fight for him til my dying breath." I said hugging myself to her.

"I know you will, and who can blame you. Everyone makes mistakes. I'll help you in any way that I can." she replied.

We smiled, hugged again and then walked back out to the front room. I sat down between my mom and my best friend. I found comfort in having them by my side. We'd been sitting for no more than a few minutes when we all heard the "ding dong" chime through the speakers. Sean was coming up the drive.

I started shaking. I cried even more tears than I thought that I had. This was the moment truth. I was going to face the wrath of my husband. I felt like a child again. That feeling you got when you did something wrong and when your father got home, you knew you were going to be sitting down gingerly the rest of the night.

Mitch came in through the front door first, as I heard Sean pull into the garage. He walked just inside the entrance to the front room and just stared at me.

"You opened a wound that will never heal, on my sons' heart. No matter what happens here today, I'll never forgive you for that." he said as walked away.

There was a coldness to his stare that I'd never felt before from Mitch. He'd always been so wonderful to me, to my family, and everyone he came into contact with. It was a few moments later that Sean walked into the middle of the room. His father standing right behind him.

He yelled and screamed at me. He screamed at Stephanie too. His face was screwed up in that agony of pain that's indescribable, but you know it when you see it. When my own father harshly spoke to my mother to shut up, I knew he was trying to keep himself together. I could see the tears in my own father's eyes. What a mess I had made.

Sean's mother said she had a headache, stood up and said her final piece before my husband walked her out. We all just sat there and listened to the sound of Meredith's car fade away. Stephanie told me that she had to leave. She kissed my forehead, told me that she loved me and would always be her best friend. I took comfort in those words and still do. Mitch said he'd walk her to the door, got up and followed her.

Now it was just me and my parents in the front room. My mother holding my hand, my father got up and sat down beside me. He grabbed my hand, kissed it and told me he loved me. I was thinking that I had wonderful parents. To still love me after embarrassing not only myself, but them as well.

I heard the door open and then close. We could all hear Sean and Mitch talking but couldn't make out what they were saying. I leaned into my mother crying and whispered,

"It's over. I wanna die mom."

I saw Sean walk into the room. I saw that he was crying. I'd brought this incredible man to tears and it was all my fault. Nobody else's. I let go of my parents' hands, stood up, walked over to my husband and got down on my hands and knees. I begged him with everything that I had in my heart and soul. I loved this man, more than my own life.

I could hear my mother sobbing in the background. Now as a mother, I hope that I'm never put into her position. My parents having to watch their baby, their daughter, be in so much pain of her own doing and begging for forgiveness. Knowing that there was absolutely nothing they could do to help me. To know that my fate, lie in the hands and heart of a man that had his own heart and soul ripped to shreds. I saw Mitch pull a manilla envelope from behind his back.

Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers
12