Declin's Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Declin and Evan must reconcile.
2.5k words
4.74
2.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please note that all characters are 18 years of age or older.*

We haven't spoken since the incident, and that was weeks ago. It's summer now and we both have our lifeguard jobs at the pool, but he avoids my gaze so religiously that it feels like I'm not even there.

I'm not sure what to say, or if I should even say anything. He was the one who pushed me, but I didn't exactly hold back either. But I can't stop thinking about what happened, and what would have happened if Evan's mom hadn't come home. But we were both adults now, and we should act like it. Soon we'd be in different colleges, and I didn't want our friendship to end like this.

At work on Wednesday I see him in the staff room joking around with some of the other guards. They're tossing the balled up swim trunks of another lifeguard back and forth, playing monkey in the middle as a little hazing ritual.

I can see his shoulder blades outlined through his t-shirt as he throws. I remember the feeling of my hand on the back of his neck as I shoved his face to the floor; the sensation as I dragged my fingertips between those shoulder blades.

I have trouble focusing for the rest of the day in the blazing hot June sun. At shift change I step out to take a piss, rubbing my eyes as I walk through the men's locker room. I'm so confused; I've slept with girls from before and its never felt like it did that day. I was being honest when Evan asked if I was gay. I truly never thought about it until now. But it didn't exactly seem like that was Evan's first time with a guy. I might have a dick, but I definitely wouldn't know what to do if one was shoved in front of my face. Or maybe I would, I don't know.

It was weird to think about Evan that way. I had known him since freshman year when we both sat next to each other in Biology. He had never had a girlfriend, but that seemed normal to me at the time; most of the guys on the baseball team just kind of fuck around. He mentioned sleeping with a couple of girls I know, and from the looks he got from them -- whether it was an embarrassed glance or a coy smile -- made me pretty sure that he wasn't lying.

I'm so lost in thought that I run straight into someone.

"Oh shit, my bad," I apologize quickly and look up. It's Evan. He stares at me with a look of shock; both of us just standing there like idiots in front of the men's room.

"Its fine," he mumbles and hurries down the hall.

I try to go back to the chair to pay attention, but my heart rate has gone up so much I almost don't noticed the kids rough housing in the deep end. I'm thankful when the day finally ends.

-----------------

"Declin honey, is that you?"

I set my keys down in the bowl and kick off my shoes. "Yeah Mom, it's me," I call back.

She appears in the doorway to the living room. "I'm seeing a movie with Carrie later; she's coming in a bit to pick me up so I'm just finishing up dinner. You can reheat some in the microwave when you get hungry."

"Okay, thanks."

"Are you okay, hon?" she frowns.

"Yeah, just a busy day at work." I give her a weak smile.

"Well, you're almost done. Soon you won't have the luxury of your mom's cooking," she says with a laugh as she walks back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to my room to study," I call over my shoulder as I trudge up the stairs.

"Don't work yourself too hard, its summer after all!"

Flopping onto my bed, I pull out some of my textbooks and try to get to work. I've been trying to study a bit before the fall so I'm not behind in math. My eyes are fixed to the page, but all I can think about is Evan's blue eyes looking at me with my dick in his mouth, his hand as he pins my wrist to the couch. My cum dripping down his thigh. Soon enough I have a hard-on and I groan in frustration as I roll onto my back. I stare at the ceiling and imagine the feel of his lips around my cock as I absently stroke it through my pants.

The doorbell rings and I glance at the clock. It must be Carrie here to pick up my mom. I hear footsteps as she makes her way to the door.

"Declin, hon!" Her voice is muffled as she yells up the stairs to me. "Evan is here to see you!"

I sit up like a rocket but make no move towards the door.

"DECLIN!" she calls again.

"Coming!"

I pray my boner isn't noticeable as I rush out of my room and nearly trip going down the stairs. Evan is standing in the living room with Carrie, while my mom is rushing around looking for her shoes.

"Aren't you supposed to be at baseball camp?" is the only thing I can think to say.

"Uh..." Evan starts.

"I'm leaving in a minute," my mom says, cutting him off. "Evan, you're more than welcome to stay for dinner. I won't be here, but I left some food in the fridge if you boys get hungry."

"Thanks Mrs. Anderson," Evan says with his patented lopsided grin. "But I just have to talk to Declin about something real quick."

"You wanna go to my room?" I ask him with a glance towards my mom and her friend.

"Yeah sure," Evan says, but he looks at the floor instead of my face.

He knows the way, so I follow him as he makes his way up the stairs, trying hard not to stare at his ass. He goes in first and I face away from him as I shut the door, hoping to give myself a moment to think of what to say. I blink hard and turn around.

"Evan, I--"

His mouth cuts off the words as he crushes my lips against his. His body pushes up against me, trapping me to the door. Immediately my hands are on him, running up his narrow waist and over his back. Evan grips my neck and shoves his tongue into my mouth. He fumbles for my belt with his hands as he catches my lip between his teeth.

I can hear the blood rushing in my ears, my whole body feels like a bell that's been struck.

He releases me when he finally gets my belt undone and drops to his knees. I close my eyes as I feel him wrap his lips around my throbbing dick. A small groan escapes from my lips and I run my hand through his hair.

"Fuck..." All words are gone from my mind as I savor the sensation of his tongue running up the bottom of my shaft and over the head. But he barely gets three strokes in before he rises back up and bites my neck.

"Evan..."

"If your dick didn't give it away your face did. You were already hard when you came down to see me," he whispers huskily in my ear. "God, Declin. You're so easy to read sometimes." He snickers and licks my ear. Shivers permeate my body and I grunt. How come he thinks he gets to be in control?

With a start, I grip his shoulders and turn him around so we've switched places. He gasps I seize his dick through his pants.

"Well it seems like you're just as excited to see me." Our eyes are locked as I slowly run my hand up his chest and back down into his pants. I can feel his hard member hot against my palm. We stare at each other for a moment, panting. Then we take off again.

Evan strips off his shirt in one movement and is already working on mine as I move to get his pants off. He pushes me across the room and onto the bed, fighting with my jeans. Once we're both naked we attack each other's mouths again, kissing and biting and moaning. I can taste myself on his tongue. My hands are on his dick, stroking wildly as I feel my own member getting harder.

As we pull apart and gasp for air, he runs a thumb over my lips and gives me a smirk. His canines flash as he bites his own lip with desire.

"I'm surprised, you usually have more to say." I mirror his smile with one of my own. "Have you finally run out of excuses?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seems like you want it, just like you wanted it last week. You kept pretending it was me, but it wasn't. It was you the whole time."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I guess gayboy wants me to return the favor."

I roll over and take him with me. I straddle him and kiss him deeply. I trail kisses down his neck and collarbone, over his nipple and navel and down to his crotch. His dick stands erect, swathed in curls of blonde.

"Cute, it's a matching set," I snicker.

"Shut the fuck up," Evan starts, but he ends with a groan as I take his cock in my mouth. At first I'm a bit tentative; I've never sucked a guy's dick before. I try to copy what Evan did to me, just now and a week ago. I roll my tongue over the head of his cock and get a taste of precum as it wells up on the tip. He must like it because I can feel the flesh stiffening even more between my lips. I bob up and down a few times, trying to use my tongue to massage as I go.

"Mmm," Evan moans, "Shit that's good."

Encouraged, I pull back and go in for his balls. The warm, soft skin fits in my mouth perfectly; the salty flavor and the musky smell turn me on beyond reason. I run my hand up his abs to play with one of his nipples. His chest rises and falls with each panting breath. I drag my mouth back up his dick and suck the tip. I wonder what noise he'll make if I try to swallow his whole cock. Slowly, I work my way down until the tip hits the back of my throat and I gag a moment, my nose pushed into the curly blonde mess at the base.

"Fuck," he puts a hand on my head and holds me there a second before releasing me. I suck in a breath and lick up the sticky precum, running my tongue up and down his shaft.

"I don't want to come yet," he says. I crawl back up and give him a sloppy kiss so he can taste himself as well. We break apart and he stares up at me with such intensity.

"I want you in me," he says, and it sounds almost like a threat. "Put your cock in my ass and fuck me Declin."

Hearing my name like that sends me over the edge, if I wasn't gone already. I spit into my palm and run my hand over my cock; Evan reaches down and fingers himself in preparation. Neither of us look away from each other's faces.

He props his legs up on my hips. Slowly this time, so as not to hurt him, we both guide my dick under him and into his ass. I close my eyes as the tight flesh wraps around the head of it. I keep pushing until I'm in all the way to the base. Both of us let out a breath. I slide until I'm almost completely out, then start thrusting at a slow, even pace.

It's different than before. This time I can see his face as it twists up every time I fill him completely. It fills me with even more desire than when I watched my dick thrust in and out of his ass from behind. I lean down onto my elbows and bury my face in his neck. I can hear his heart beating, his breath coming out in short gasps against my ear. He reaches down, one hand going to stroke himself and the other to grasp my thigh.

"Jesus Declin," he groans, "I said fuck me."

I pick up the pace, thrusting harder and slapping my thighs against his ass cheeks. The bed creaks with the rhythm of our fucking. I briefly think about what my mom would think if she was home, but the thought leaves quickly as I feel him clench. His eyes are clenched tight, and he wears an expression I've never seen before. It's fucking hot as hell, and I feel myself getting closer.

"Fuck me!" he says through clenched teeth, "Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum!"

My thighs pound against his ass, I'm fucking him so hard. The bed creaks louder and the headboard thumps against the wall. The sound of it is loud in my ears; he jerks himself furiously, his fingers digging into my back.

"Me too," I shout, "I'm coming! Oh fuck your so tight, oh GOD -- I'm coming!"

I can feel it starting and I shove my dick into him as hard as I can. The shiver at the back of the neck, down the spine, and over my whole body. I let out a strangled scream as hot waves of my cum jet out and fill his ass, his own dick responding in kind with a spurt that covers my stomach and drips down onto him.

"Shit."

We both gasp for air as the waves subside. He lets out a breathless chuckle.

"I didn't think you were ever going to talk to me again," I said, looking away with sudden embarrassment from post-coital clarity.

"Jesus Declin," Evan says with a sigh. He doesn't say anything for a moment, just stares at me with my dick still softening in his ass. "I've wanted to fuck you for so goddamn long. I thought you weren't going to talk to me ever again. I basically forced you." He turns his head and whacks it on one of my textbooks. "Ow, what the fuck? Were you studying before I got here?"

"Trying to..." I chuckle nervously. "But couldn't focus; I kept imaging my cum dripping down your thigh."

Evan lets out a laugh. "Well now I get to imagine my cum dripping down your abs." He wraps his hands around my neck and draws me in for a deep kiss. "But hopefully I won't have to keep imagining fucking you."

My phone vibrates on my bedside table. I lean over Evan to grab it. There's a text from my mom.

"Declin, please wait until we've left the house next time. Very embarrassing. I want to talk to you when I get home."

I groan and slap a hand to my face. "Fuck."

"What?" Evan says and I turn the phone around so he can see. He blushes bright crimson and we both burst out laughing.