Declin's Awakening

Story Info
Evan pushes Declin a little too far.
1.7k words
4.36
19.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really creaming you Declin," Evan says, hammering the buttons on his controller.

It's another quiet evening, I sit on the couch while Evan is sprawled out on the floor. The two of us have been spending our afternoons this way since spring break; with senior year basically over and both of us finally eighteen, we have nothing to do but pass time and wait for summer when we both will inevitably get jobs.

Evan's basement has that smell that his mom says only comes from boys hanging out for too long in an enclosed space, not that either one of us notices or cares. I'm trying my hardest not to lose another game of Call of Duty, but my anger is taking over and I'm just button mashing at this point.

"Come on man," I say as I die again, "you're just getting lucky."

"Sounds like something a loser would say," Evan laughs.

"Whatever, I'm bored now. Let's watch something."

Evan flicks the TV to cable and moves to the couch next to me. He's skinny, maybe 140 pounds, but he's toned from being on the baseball team; when he scratches his blonde head, I can see his triceps pushing against his shirt. The TV is showing some 80s movie, a prom scene, and the characters are all wearing ridiculous outfits. These two guys kiss, and the one guy gets mad. The other pulls him aside and tries to convince him that she was a woman pretending to be a guy the whole time. But he doesn't believe her, so she rips open her shirt to prove it.

"Shit dude, looks at her tits," Evan says with a sharp laugh. He adjusts his grey sweatpants and points at the screen. "The 80s really didn't give a shit."

"Yeah," I say mildly, still kind of pissed but trying not to let it show. Evan is the kind of guy who will push your buttons past what's funny, so I've learned to keep things to myself if I don't want him railing on me for hours.

"Too bad the whole school thinks he's gay now, haha. Bitch really didn't think about that did she?"

"Who fucking cares anyway," I say. "Can you see if South Park is on?"

"What man, are you gay or something?" Evan says, looking at me.

"No, Evan," I roll my eyes, "I just don't care, change the channel."

"Aw," Evan whines in a girly voice, "poor little Declin is sad she was a hot chick when he'd rather see her raging boner."

"Shut the fuck up dude."

"Getting turned on by my deep voice?" Evan pitches his voice low and wiggles his eyebrows.

I just frown at the TV as the movie plays on; I know it's better to not respond to him so I keep my mouth shut.

He scoots closer to me and laughs "What about this, huh? This make you hot?" He slaps his hand on my dick and squeezes. I grimace but keep my eyes glued to the screen. "How about this," he says as he plunks down to the floor. He digs his fingers into the inside of my upper thighs and looks up into my face with a devilish smirk. "What if I sucked your dick? Would you cum?"

"Stop," I say, shoving his hands off me.

"Aw, you getting a boner?" Evan cackles, "Here lemme take care of that for ya."

"No I'm not."

He dives for my belt buckle and starts undoing it, laughing the whole time. I snatch his wrists and try to pry him off me but his arm strength is greater than mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shout as we wrestle, "Is this some kind of sick joke guys on the team play on people?" I laugh nervously but he's already gotten through my belt and is working on the button of my jeans. "I said stop." I manage to push him off me but he scrambles onto my lap and straddles my legs, using his weight to trap my left hand and pinning my right with his left.

"How about this??" I gasp as Evan shoves his hand down my underwear and grabs my dick. I can feel his hot fingers wrap around it, his face inches away from mine. My head rolls back and I stare at the ceiling. "Shit, I can feel you getting hard... you really must be gay." He laughs again, his breath hot on my chin. "Guess I gotta give the gayboy what he wants."

I buck and grunt but he's got me sufficiently trapped under his taught thighs. He starts moving his hand up and down, massaging my shaft to its full seven inches. "How's that? Feel good gayboy?" He smirks, the veins on his neck bulge from the effort of pinning me and jerking me off at the same time. "Your dick is so hard right now dude, there's no fucking way you aren't gay." Struggling to keep my hand pinned to the couch while he moves to the floor, he bites his lip and laughs. "I want to fucking see your boner," he says and he yanks my pants down, exposing my bare ass to the couch and my hard-on to the musky air. I just stare at my dick as he starts jacking it again, faster now. He looks up at me and barks out another laugh. "Bro your face! You're gonna fucking cum aren't you! Gayboy wants me to suck him off don'tchya? Okay, bet." I watch in shock as he lowers his head to my dick and gives me a taste, licking his lips as his eyes snap to mine. "Oh man I felt you get even harder, is that even possible? Jesus. Guess gayboy likes it..."

I moan as he starts sucking my dick. I can feel his tongue moving around my shaft and up over the head. Over his bobbing head I can see the TV, still playing the movie. My body is frozen, my hands glued to the couch, but my cock is on fire. I stare at the top of his blonde head as it moves up and down on my dick. What the fuck is happening right now. Evan is giving me a goddamn fucking blowjob and I'm just fucking sitting here staring at him. Heat flows over me, my cheeks feel hot and my ears buzz. Evan shoves his nose under my dick to lick my balls.

"Oh shit..." I gasp, my head falling back with a thump.

"Yeah, you like that?" Evan pulls away, jerking me with his hand again, "You like it when I fucking suck your dick?" He pumps faster and faster, waves of pleasure roll over me as I feel myself getting closer to the edge. I grab a hold of his wrist as he jerks up and down, moaning as I squeeze my eyes shut. The last thread of logic snaps.

I shoot up from the couch and shove Evan's shoulders. He shouts as he lands on the carpet, twisting to his side. I yank him up and over so he's on his hands and knees, rip his sweatpants down and shove my cock balls deep into his tight ass.

"FUCK," he yells. I see that his dick is already erect. I begin thrusting, his hole is so tight that it squeezes my shaft as I push in and out of his ass. I can feel him squirming and whining under me but I don't fucking care at this point. I shove his face into the carpet, moaning as I fuck him hard. He gasps for breath, his knuckles are white because he's gripping the fibers of the carpet so tightly. I spit to give my cock more lubrication and wrap my hand around his waist, digging my fingers into his hipbone.

"Oh fuck..." Evan breathes raggedly as he reaches under him and vigorously pumps his own dick.

"Shit..." I grunt as I feel myself getting close, "I'm gonna fucking cum oh God."

My hips slap loudly against his ass cheeks, my belt jangles from how violently I'm fucking him. I start to feel it at the back of my neck, the shiver travels down my spine and over my whole body as I convulse.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I scream, spurting hot cum into his asshole. My eyes roll back, my fingers drag between his shoulder blades and my ass-cheeks clench as I thrust a couple more times for good measure. I feel Evan's asshole contract as he himself shoots cum onto the carpet. With my energy completely spent I lean forward, my hands on either side of his back and my softening dick still in his ass. Evan's chest puffs as he gasps for air, the sound echoing my own shuddering breath. The silence stretches out.

And then we hear the front door slam shut.

"Shit."

"Evan honey?" I hear his mother calling, "Are you home?"

We explode away from each other in an instant. I see my cum drip down Evan's thigh and onto the floor before he yanks up his pants. We both scrabble to make ourselves look any semblance of normal. I can hear his mom walking around on the floor above us.

"Are you downstairs?"

The basement door creaks open and I see her healed shoe appear on the first step.

"Phew! The smell in here is terrible!" She says as she clomps down the stairs. She leans down and her head pops into view. "Oh, hi Declin."

"Hi Mrs. Miller."

"Were you two wrestling or something? You're all red. I hope you didn't hurt yourselves."

"We're fine mom, we were just horsing around," Evan says, running his hands through his hair. I don't even look at her face, just grab my bag off the floor.

"Are you staying for dinner?" she asks, "Now that it's warm enough, Mr. Miller is making ribs on the grill."

"Sorry, I gotta go. My mom needs me to pick up my sister." I rush past her up the stairs, mumbling "bye Evan" before running out.

I stand outside panting on the sidewalk, staring at my hands.

I think that's the hardest I've come in a long time.