All Comments on 'Decoding Desires Ch. 04'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99almost 3 years ago
Ready for the next chapter

Sooo ready for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God Jace is entirely repugnant. So vile it actually makes me think much less of Cody for being a huge doormat and duck toy for this pathetic prick. I will drop this story fast if Cody is weak and returns to Jace. The fact that he let him kiss him and rub his hard dick is enough to make me vomit. And Shauna is not a friend - she’s a snake that Cody should avoid at all costs. I hope Cody is honest with Lee and the two can begin to have real honest communication about how they feel about each other instead of quickly falling into this Sir/Brat thing they do all the time. It’s clear both are insecure and vulnerable so it’s time for them to build each other’s confidence up and not always play games.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES