Decoding Desires Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like we've switched roles, right? Cause I think it started just fine now, even though I was worried about it before. I just didn't want you to hate me, but now, I think it's good, right? Like, we got here, and it's good, so no sweat. Nothing's wrong to fix, Lee."

He hugs me again, then goes to pull away. I hold him hostage for a few more seconds, hugging his arms against me, trying to burn the feeling of him holding me like this into my brain forever. He chuckles and hugs me back, then I release him and he pulls away. Despite being too hot earlier, my back is now cold with his missing heat.

I turn around and step into his arms again, wrapping my arms around his neck, then pull him down for a relatively chaste kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist again, but his hands wander down to my ass. He hooks me by my cheeks and pulls me forward so our groins are pressed together, then deepens the kiss.

"We really don't have to do anything kinky," he insists in a breath between kisses.

"But I wanna," I whine, leaning in for a kiss. At the last second I bite his bottom lip instead, nothing hard, but it has him moaning.

"I wanna, too," he admits. "I don't want you to think that all I want-"

"I don't," I promise. "Really."

He looks at me closely for a few seconds, pulling away just enough to see my face, then nods. "Now?"

I nod. "Yeah, please?"

He steps back, releasing me from his embrace, then bites his bottom lip as he thinks. "On your knees, Brat," he commands quietly. It's super hot, his soft spoken command.

I carefully lower to my knees, then look up at him. "I love looking up at you while I'm on my knees, Sir," I say, the words materializing from my mouth before I even can put the thought together fully in my head.

"You look so good on your knees for me, Brat," he praises, sending another round of ecstasy through my butterflies. "Now, about that blowjob you asked about this morning?"

He takes a step closer to me and I'm breaking into his shorts as quickly as I can, which isn't fast at all since I'm fumbling. He chuckles, offering me no assistance as I struggle with his belt, then his button. The zipper's a lot easier, and then I'm leaning forward, snaking his amazing piece from his soft cotton boxers.

I take a moment to just admire his cock, the shape of his head, the way the veins that stand out, begging to be licked, the very slight upward curve of the shaft. He threads a hand into my hair and I lean into it, my eyes closing as I enjoy his touch. A second later he fists my hair, but still gently pulls me forward until my lips are pressed against his shaft.

"Show me how much you want this, Brat," he purrs, his fingers relaxing in my hair. "Show me and I might reward you."

I go to lean in and he grabs my hair again, holding my head firmly. I whine and he laughs. "Tell me you want my cum, Brat."

"Sir, I want your cum, please."

He shakes his head slightly. "You want my cum? Why?"

"I wanna make you cum, Sir."

He snorts softly. "Are you gonna waste it, if I give it to you?"

"No, I promise," I swear. "I'll swallow it all."

He nods his approval. "Make me cum, Brat."

I don't need another invitation. His fist relaxes its grip and I quickly lean in and suck his head into my mouth, then lick the sticky precum from his slit. His taste is overwhelming as his precum's taste mixes with the taste of his sweat. He looks down at me with my lips over his cock head and smiles, sexy and seductive, but also so full of love that I'm aching with need. I want to cum right now, I want to pull my dick out and jerk it as I worship Lee.

I don't, because my dick belongs to Lee, and he hasn't said I could. I want to, so badly, but I don't. I need something to keep my hands busy or I might touch myself and not even realize, so I grab his cock with one hand, and tug his shorts and boxers down with the other so I can fondle his balls.

His fuzzy balls fit into my palm like it was molded just for them, one more way for me to feel like I was supposed to be with Lee, was supposed to find him and love him. I give them a gentle squeeze and a gush of precum surges onto my tongue, mixing with the heavy flavor of his sweat.

"I sat outside so I could get nice and sweaty for you," he says, tracing my jaw with one finger. "Is it good?"

I pull back, looking him straight in the eyes. "So good, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I don't waste time, I plunge my mouth over his cock head again, but this time I sink down until he hits my gag reflex. I stay there, sucking hard, then biting just a little. I repeat this a few times and he's swaying above me, his eyes half-closed.

I want to deepthroat him, but I also want to make him cum right now. I battle with it, but I want his cum so badly right now. I tug his balls a little, then start blowing him in earnest. Every time I pull back then plunge down him again traces another line of his bitter precum down my tongue, teasing me with my soon to be reward.

The feeling of his cock stretching my lips wide has my little man throbbing, I can feel a growing wet spot in my underwear. I suck and bob and lose myself to the hypnotic rhythm, and I only vaguely notice Sir's hands in my hair, pulling and pushing my head to the pace he needs.

"Fuck, Brat, right there," he pants above me, his hips swaying slightly. "Gonna cum."

I hum my excitement, I want it a lot. I look up at him and we make eye contact and then his head flies back. His balls pull taut in my hands and I can feel his dick pulse just once before he explodes in my mouth. His bitter taste is exactly what I was craving. I suck harder, hoping for more of his creamy treat, but he pulls my head back by my hair. It startles me, I'd forgotten about his grip.

His second jet of cum sprays across the bridge of my nose, the majority of it landing on my left cheek just under my eye. Another pulse lands on my lips and I lick them as I watch him shoot off. The final pulse seeps out of his slit and slides down his cock head. I fight with his grip in my hair to catch it before it falls, but he holds me tight.

He makes a big show of taking his free hand and collecting the last bit on his fingertip. "You want this, Brat?"

"Yes, please, Sir, I want your cum."

He chuckles. "What a good boy, Brat. Here you go," he says, then pushes his finger between my lips. I suck hard and he moans softly. "So eager."

"You taste so good, Sir," I praise, licking my lips again once his finger is no longer within my reach.

He's still got his fist in my hair, holding me where he wants me. "You look good with my cum on your face," he decides, it's not a question, or even a statement he wants an answer to, so I keep my mouth shut. He stares at me like I'm something he wants to devour, then releases his grip in my hair. I'm not expecting it and sway, he catches me before I fall. "Up you go," he says, taking my hand and pulling me up.

I almost fall again, my knees had locked up a bit, but his firm grip on my arm keeps me steady. My head is in a fog, I want to cum so much, Sir's cum in my head driving my lust higher and higher. My shorts are too tight, my cock is so hard and hot it feels like it's on fire. "Sir," I whine, "I wanna cum."

"Oh?" he asks, tucking his cock back into his shorts. He releases my arm to zip up, then grabs me again and pulls me forward. "You'll have to earn it."

"I made you cum," I whine, following him obediently.

He chuckles, his mean, teasing chuckle. It sends a bolt of electricity straight to my aching cock. "You wanted my cum," he reminds me. "You can't use that to earn your own orgasm, you begged me for it."

I whine and he laughs, leading me to his bedroom. "I love your bedroom, Sir," I say, again, the words out of my mouth before I process them, his dominance has that effect on me.

"Good," he grunts, pushing me inside. He closes the door behind us and it feels intimate, but also sexy-scary. I don't know if that's a thing or not, but it is now, at least for me. "Lay on the bed."

He releases me and I trot to his bed and lay on my back, my knees bent and my feet on the floor. He looks me over and nods. "Stay," he commands.

I do. His eyes travel my body, more than once lingering on my very obvious bulge. I'm regretting wearing these shorts, they're a little tighter than most of my jeans, I'd picked them to show off my ass for Lee, but instead my cock was straining painfully against the non-stretchy fabric.

"Move onto the bed more," he directs. I scuttle back, remembering to kick my sandals off in my haste. I probably looked ridiculous, but I was too desperate for Sir to care at the moment. "Good boy." He stared at me again, long enough to make me start squirming. "Stay still!"

I freeze in place, then swallow hard. Sir climbs onto the bed and straddles me so that his ass is directly over my little man, then sits down, putting his whole weight on my groin. I moan, it hurts and feels good at the same time, and when he starts grinding on me it's simultaneously agonizing and sexy.

I'm whining under him as he grinds on me, trying my best not to thrash or wiggle. "Sir," I pant, feeling close to orgasm, but also a million miles away from it at the same time. "Sir."

"How's that feel, Brat?" he asks.

He knows how it feels, he can read me like a book, but he's tormenting me on purpose. "It hurts," I admit.

"You're pretty hard for it to hurt too much," he notes.

"It feels good and hurts, Sir," I grunt. "My pants are too tight."

He leans forward, falling on top of me, his arms on either side of my head. I appreciate the release of pressure, though my cock is still over-confined enough to be uncomfortable. With him this close I can smell his sweat and I'm so happy that he got sweaty specifically for me, and that my weird fetish didn't turn him off. I turn my head and lean towards his armpit, eager to fill my head with his scent.

"Hold up," he says, pulling back. He sits up, but doesn't put extra pressure on my loins, then peels his polo shirt off and throws it somewhere. He's got a white tank top undershirt on, and when he lifts his arms I can see the shirt is damp with his sweat. He leans over me again and his smell engulfs me, narrows down my entire world to his scent.

I strain my neck and bury my face in the soft hair in his pits. He didn't wear any deodorant, there's no artificial smell of sandalwood and verbena or whatever, just Lee. His musk is an aphrodisiac, I know every time I catch even a whiff of it I'm gonna get a boner, and this knowledge is super hot.

"Thank you, Sir," I whisper, rubbing my face in the soft hair, trying to coat myself in his scent. I want to wear it, want people to know I belong to this man, that he's marked me as his. "You smell so good."

"You're so sexy, Brat," he whispers, pulling back. "You wanna earn that orgasm now?"

"Oh god, yes," I moan. He drops on top of me, smothering me and I love it. His teeth graze my ear and I turn, and then we're kissing. He's rubbing his ass up and down over my crotch, awesome and agonizing.

"Strip," he breathes in my ear, then pushes himself off me and rolls to his side. "Now."

I sit up, my head still swimming with his scent and pull my only recently adorned tank top over my head and off. I almost throw it, then remember last time I clumsily threw my clothing when Sir told me to take it off and fold it, setting it on the bed next to Sir. I do the same with my shorts, and then my silky navy underwear until I'm completely exposed to Sir.

"Fuck, Brat, you're sexy," he murmurs, his eyes touching my skin everywhere as they skip hungrily around my body. "Not today, but one day I'm going to tie you up and lick you everywhere, tease you for hours. Not today, though. Today... I'd like to watch you play with your ass for me."

I flinch, I can't help it, remembering our first sexual encounter, our first actual encounter, and fingering myself like a fucking animal on my couch. It's super embarrassing, I don't want to do it, and I really want to do it. I want Sir to watch me open myself up more than I'm too embarrassed to do it.

"Coffee?" he asks, catching my nervousness.

"No Sir," I say, trying to sound confident. I don't think I pull it off. "It's, um. Like, you know. The first time we, ah..."

"Oh, shit. Sorry, Cody, I didn't mean-"

"Sir, I want you to watch me finger myself," I say, my throat tight. "It's super hot."

"You sure?"

"I don't want any coffee, Sir. I wanna earn my orgasm."

Sir growls deep in his throat. "Show me."

"Sir," I moan. He's leaning closer to me, then he's kissing me and I'm kissing him back. My dick aches, and I wrap my hands around his neck to keep from stroking myself. "Fuck, Sir." He pulls back and smiles at me. "May I use lube, Sir?"

"Of course," he agrees. "Go get it." The way he says it makes me feel like he's got something up his sleeve, some new form of torture he's going to put me through.

I hesitate, watching him for a second, then stand up and head towards his torture closet. I know where he keeps the lube now, and when I open the drawer I see what else he has in store for me.

I swallow hard and pick up the hard plastic package that has a sticky note with the words 'For my Brat' on it in Lee's looping cursive, turn around, then remember the reason I came to his torture closet in the first place. I grab the lube and return to the bed to find a shit-eating grin on Lee's face.

"I got you a present," he says, looking so stupid pleased with himself.

"Th-thank you, Sir," I stammer, intimidated by the contents of the package.

I put it on the bed without opening it and grab the lube, but realize I've forgotten to grab a towel and get back up to grab one. Sir watches me closely with hooded eyes, making me feel even more self conscious.

I lay on my back with my side to Sir, I'm too embarrassed to face him, or rather present my ass to him. I'm cracking open the bottle of lube when he clears his throat. "Sir?"

"I can't see you like that, Brat." I whine and he chuckles, but I move so my knees are facing him. "Better, but I still can't see. Spread your legs open and show me."

I'm shaking now, I'm so nervous and excited and embarrassed, but I do as Sir says, because it's not an option not to, not really. I squeeze some lube on my fingers and find my hole, then dip my pointer finger inside myself, moaning as it pushes past my first ring of muscle. I'm whining, my cock dripping precum all over my stomach, and Sir is watching it all with hungry eyes.

I press deeper and a shiver passes through me, shaking my whole body. Sir seems to have a homing beam to my prostate, but I have to search it out, maybe because I'm nervous, maybe because I'm shaking, I don't know, but it takes me a few tries to find it. I can't stop the moan that escapes me when I do.

Sir watches me closely as I slowly finger myself, loosening myself up for a second finger. My knees drift together and he pushes them apart, then holds them down, spreading me wide and stretching my hips. I push a second finger inside and he hums his approval.

"How do you feel?" he asks, leaning in between my legs, his hands warm beacons on my knees.

"Ashamed," I whisper, swallowing hard. "Exposed."

"Good," he purrs. "Do you like the gift I got you?" I whine and he chuckles. "Shall I take it out of the package for you?" His hands disappear from my knees and he picks up the package. "I know it's not as big as me, but I hope you find it to your liking."

He cracks open the package and pulls out the highly detailed pink penis dildo, then holds it out to me. I'm still two fingers deep, my other hand holding my cheeks apart, and I stare at him, confused.

He watches my confusion for a minute then smiles and leans over me. He kisses me, catching me off guard, pushing me all the way down on the bed. I kiss him back, but he pulls away before I can deepen it, then thrusts the rubber toy in my face. "Kiss it," he dares.

I lean forward and place a small peck on the tip of the toy, my face burning, then pull away. He pushes the toy between my lips as I retreat and I open my mouth, there's no other option than to let it in. I moan and suck, still fingering my ass, feeling high as a kite and needy. Sir pulses the fake dick in and out as I suck on it and stretch my ass, no closer to orgasm than when I started, but enjoying the ride nonetheless.

He lets me fellate the dildo for a while, pushing it in and out of my mouth. It's not as big as Sir, he's right, and it tastes like rubber, which I don't love, but he's not giving me a choice, which is hot as fuck. He leans close to me again while pumping it between my lips and whispers in my ear. "I want to watch you fuck yourself with this dildo."

A shiver tears through my body and he laughs his sexy laugh. I can't even say anything, my mouth is full of fake dick, but I try anyway, incoherently moaning around the fake shaft. He pushes it deeper and I almost gag on it, shutting me up.

"Brat, I want you to fuck yourself with this," he repeats, pulling it from my mouth. "Please?"

I shiver again, the 'please' somehow turning my brain into nothing but lust and mush. "Yes, Sir," I agree, pulling my fingers out of myself. I clean them off on the towel and take the spit-covered toy from his hands. It has a nice weight to it and looks like a real dick with a defined cock head and textured veins along the shaft, but it has silly flattened balls on the end, which probably helps it stand up straight or something.

I lube up the toy, my hands shaking the whole time, then line it up with my hole. Sir leans in and watches, leans in closer than before, his head between my knees. "Show me how much you like your new toy, Brat," he demands.

I push it against my pucker and it slides down my crack, but goes in the second time. It's still tight, I wasn't quite stretched enough for it, but I try not to let Sir see the flash of discomfort I get for rushing it. I take a deep breath and relax, then push it deeper, but I need more lube, so I pull it out and slather more on it, then push it in again. It goes in easier this time.

Sir watches the whole time. He's laser-focused on the dildo sliding into my ass, making me hyper aware of his attention. "Good boy, Brat," he praises and I sink it deeper, so stupid happy that I pleased him. "God, you look so good with a dick in your ass, Brat."

"I want your dick, Sir," I say, panting as I slowly fuck myself for his pleasure.

"Not today, Brat," he says, looking up at me with his torturous smile. "You get this dick, or no dick."

I whine and he laughs. "It's not as good as your dick," I whimper, hoping he will take pity on me, and also hoping he doesn't. It's not as confusing as it probably would normally be with me so lost to passion as I am right now. I want both, and will love whichever Sir picks for me.

"Still wanna earn that orgasm?" Sir asks, sounding more than pleased with himself.

I nod. "Yes, Sir." I'm ready to do anything, I'm so past the point of no return. I will do nearly anything to cum right now, I just need to empty my throbbing, aching balls.

"Fuck yourself with your new toy until you cum," he says as if it was obvious.

"Thank you, Sir," I say, grabbing my dick with my free hand and pushing Mini-Sir until it's flat balls rest on my skin, the tip deep inside. It doesn't reach as deep as he does, and I'm both glad and disappointed.

He swats my hand from my cock before I even complete one stroke. "No hands, no touching. I didn't say you could touch my cock, did I?"

I whine, pushing Mini-Sir in and out of my ass. "Please, Sir!"

"No." That word breaks me down to my core, it's so final I don't even think to beg again. He watches me, and when he sees that I've now dedicated both hands to thrusting Mini-Sir in my ass he smiles and nods.

I close my eyes and focus on Mini-Sir, on how to move it so it strokes me in just the right way, terrified I won't be able to cum from just my ass, and also thrilled that I might not be able to cum from my ass. I'm fucking myself harder now, grunting and moaning and writhing on the bed.