Decoding Desires Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes fly open as Sir pinches my nipples hard. The pain has my back off the bed, pushing Mini-Sir deeper into my ass until its balls are pressed against mine. Sir doesn't release his grip and I whine and thrash and fuck myself harder. Eventually he releases one of my nipples, only to instantly replace his fingers with his teeth. I'm dying, the pain, the pleasure, the sheer humiliation of all of it has me riding the knife's edge of an orgasm.

I'm so close, super close, and I suddenly I'm terrified that somehow Sir is going to be able to stop me from coming, and I need it so much. I'm panting, riding Mini-Sir, my nipples two pain points sending white lightning up and down my spine. "Please, Sir, please. Please. Please let me cum, please, Sir. Please."

Sir releases his bite on my nipple and sucks, at the same time releasing his tight pinch on my other nipple. Somehow the pain is worse now that he's released it, though his sucking and licking on my other nipple is bliss. Heaven and hell all rolled together in a confusing, arousing mess.

I'm so close and it's driving me mad. I'm thrusting my ass down on Mini-Sir now, riding it as hard as I can in this position, but it's not enough. So close, but not enough. "Please, Sir, it's not enough! I'm so close." I'm whining, I can't help it.

Sir pulls back, leaving my nipples to tingle without his attention. I hear a zipper and open my eyes to see his perfect cock and my brain stops working, narrowing down on it with a single minded goal.

He somehow flips me over so I'm on my knees, my head pressed into his bed, one of my favorite positions to be in his bed. Mini-Sir is gone in the next second and I'm left gaping, I can feel it pulsing and twitching, and I can't do anything to stop it. "Sir!"

"You want me here?" he asks, circling my hole with his finger.

"Yes, please, Sir, anything. I'll do anything, please, Sir."

He grunts his approval, spreading my cheeks wide, admiring my needy ass, looking inside me. "I don't have any condoms left," he says, sounding remorseful.

"Please, fuck me, Sir. Please, don't leave me like this, I need you. I need to feel you. Please!"

He growls and I hear the sound of lube squeezing from the bottle. I open my eyes to find him stroking himself behind me, staring at my ass. "You sure? I really wanna fuck you raw, but only if you really want it. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"I don't want coffee, Sir!" I grunt, my shallow breathing making it hard to find enough air to finish the sentence. "I want you."

"Cody," he whispers, caressing my ass with his fingers before lining his re-invigorated cock up with my hole. He presses himself inside me slowly and I'm pretty sure I see nirvana as he spreads me wide, filling the void that he's created inside me that fits his shape perfectly. "Fuck, Cody, you're still so tight. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

I can't find words, so I push my ass backwards, then roll it, moving him inside myself. For a second time today I find my body begging for his cum. "Lee," I moan, the only word I can think of. "Lee."

He begins thrusting into my ass and I know I'll be able to cum now, I can feel it just over the horizon. "You feel so good," he praises as he thrusts into me. "How do you want it?"

I whine, words hard to form. "Harder," I finally remember how to say. "More."

Lee's hips move faster and I'm pushing back against him like the little slut we both know I am, riding him as he rides me. His hands wrap around my hips and he pulls me back harder and I'm coming undone, and cumming all over the place. I don't even recognize the sounds I'm making, but I also don't care as I cum hard.

Lee doesn't stop riding me, he fucks me the whole time I'm coming and it's amazing. The bliss lasts for what feels like forever, then Lee is cradling my body, still buried inside me as he pulls me down to the bed on my side. I can't move, I'm pudding, the only solid thing in my whole body is Lee's thick cock.

"Fuck, Cody, that was hot," he praises, whispering into my ear, kissing along the lobe. "I'm close to coming again, you feel so good bareback."

"Cum in me," I whisper, unable to move any part of my body yet.

"You sure?" he asks, and I fucking love this man so much my heart is all over the place in my chest.

"Absolut... Absolubity? Absolit... Yes, please," I give up trying to remember how to say absolutely.

He kisses my ear, then nibbles it gently as he starts to rock his hips slowly. "You are amazing, Cody. I'm gonna cream your ass." He's holding my hips tight and thrusting, each thrust faster than the last until he's coming undone. "Coming, coming, coming," he pants, pulling me so he can plant himself as deep as he can. The feel of his balls on my taint is overwhelming, and then I can feel them pull up just before I can feel the slight pulsing of his dick as he cums deep inside me.

He bites me on the shoulder as he comes, his whole body wrapping around me as he comes undone.

"Shit, yes, Lee, you feel so good," I breathe, loving how much pleasure I can make him feel. "Thank you."

He's out of breath and just lays there for a bit, wrapped around my body like a perfectly weighted blanket. After a while he shifts and slips from my ass and leaves me gaping, a badge of pride. I'm feeling giddy, my post orgasm endorphins energizing me, and I flip over and kiss Lee hard, smothering him with my body, my hands roaming over his skin.

He kisses me back, but he soon pushes me away, panting hard. "Let me catch my breath," he says, laying on his back, his soft cock still hanging out of his pants. "I wasn't planning on fucking you, but it was so hot, watching you fuck yourself. It was so hot how frustrated you were."

I open my mouth, but don't know what to say, so I close it again, whining in the back of my throat. "Thank you, for fucking me bare," I eventually say. "It was hot."

"You like it?"

I nod. "A lot. It feels so... it's intense. Better. But maybe that's in my head? I dunno. Was I good?"

"You feel amazing, your heat on my dick is something else." He stretches long, then tucks his dick away again. I curl up on his side, not quite ready to leave his bed yet. "Love you," he whispers, kissing my forehead.

"Love you, too," I breathe, feeling complete in his arms. A few minutes go by and I'm hazy and wired at the same time. "Did you really buy Mini-Sir for me?"

"Mini-Sir?" He asks, his bassy voice a pleasant vibration on my back. "You already named it?"

I'm blushing hard. "Um, no. Cause that would be weird, right? Nope. Just, um, a plain old faux pink phallus."

He chuckles. "It's okay that you named it, it means you liked it, right?"

"Um." My throat is tight. "Yes," I whisper.

"I bought it for you today. Kinda on a whim, but I'm glad now. I mean, I went for condoms, and, ah. Well, you already know I still don't have any condoms. Guess I got distracted." He smiles at me and my heart floods.

He bought me a present. It makes me feel mega-special. "I made you a mixtape today," I blurt, then instantly wish I could take it back.

"What?"

"I, ah. Nevermind."

"No, tell me. You made me a mixtape?"

"Not exactly, but yeah. Um, on Spotify. Because, you know, no CDs or tape players anymore. You don't have to, like, if you didn't, I ah, nevermind." I'm more embarrassed now than when I was fucking myself with Mini-Sir somehow.

"No, I want it. Would you send it to me? Please?"

I'm weak to Lee, and I know I always will be, but it feels good, feels like I can be myself and it's okay. "Yeah. I'll send it later. You can let me know what you think, or you don't have to listen at all. I mean. Whatever you want."

He chuckles. "I'll listen." He hugs me tight and I snuggle deeper into his side.

We eventually get out of bed and clean up, then grab takeout from the Chinese place a few blocks from his house in the opposite direction from the McMansions. My ass gapes for a while and I love it, love knowing how hard Lee used it, but eventually it goes back to normal and I stop thinking about it.

That night Lee holds me in bed, he's the big spoon. It's enough to make me forget about everything else. I sleep like a baby, and when I leave for work in the morning I'm walking on clouds, so above all the bullshit and banality just because I have Lee in my life.

**Cody's mixtape for Lee:

Lee's List, The List For Lee

-Dressed in Smoke, Deadboy and the Elephantmen

-Ocean Eyes, Billie Eilish

-Kiss from a Rose, Seal

-I'll Wait, The Strumbellas

-Cause I Love You, Lizzo

-I Got U, Duke Dumont

-Digital Love, Daft Punk

-Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows, Lesley Gore

-Closer, Tegan and Sara

-Love You Madly, Cake

-Such Great Heights, The Postal Service

-I Wanna Be Your Slave, Maneskin

-Whole New Way, Scissor Sisters

-Mood is Improving, Electric Six

-Ashes to Ashes, Faith No More

-Love Buzz, Nirvana

-13 Fingers, Acid Bath