All Comments on 'Deconstructing the Nerd Ch. 06'

by MarquisdeBad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glad you're back!

Glad you're back because I've been looking forward to this series continuing and I was getting worried you'd quit. Glad you didn't because IMO this is one of the best corruption stories out there.

Really hot to see Reema finally get fucked after all this buildup. My favorite part is how she's unaware of the corruption, she still thinks of herself as a good girl despite behaving badly. I hope she stays "innocent" that way.

Like, maybe next Cassie could convince her casual sex isn't a big deal, it won't hurt as long as her BF doesn't know. It'd be hot if she got corrupted so much she not only cheats on her BF, but she doesn't even see anything wrong in it.

Also, don't know how you feel about drug use, but maybe that could be the next step after alcohol? Maybe Cassie could give her some weed to help her relax before a big test, or Ritalin/Adderall to help her study. Just an idea for taking the corruption further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope for more soon...

I want to see how bad Cassie can make her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very nice

or rather, bad. Didn't expect sex this soon but it flowed well and was very hot, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
any update?

just wondering. it's a good story, keep it up.

kingkoldkingkoldalmost 8 years ago
Great series ...

It's awesome , but It's something wish I could have discovered two years from now, so It would be done and I could read it all the way through lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear god please...

... let this be the end of the god awful deconstructing the nerd series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the last guy

If the story is "god awful", why would you keep reading this far? Ignore that guy, he's just butthurt about the cheating. This story is awesome, please don't let it end here without a conclusion.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
YEA right! Hey annony you phony! This is chapter 6

WTF are you still reading it for if your fucking hate it so much!! hehehehe annony get another line this one is getting really old..Hey annony. Two words . YOUR MOMMA!!!! Eat shit and die, Oh wait that's three words.

JessicaslavegirlJessicaslavegirlalmost 8 years ago
Awsome story...

Eagerly waiting for the next part. This is one of the best stories I have read on lite erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

Was this written by a teenager? I have a headache...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is the rest??

I have been wanting thus for months. Please nake the next installmeent. This,is,the hittest story I have ever read. We love it. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why no continuation???

It is one of the best stories I've read. It would also be better to transfer new chapters to some other category in order to attract more readers (like Loving Wives).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous