Decor Ch. 03

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
6.2k words
4.38
23.9k
21
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

The next few days went by as Kara considered applying as Office Decor. She had heard a few positions had already been filled for Mr. Fletcher's office. Mr. Fletcher was one of the most desired executives to work for and was known for treating those closest to him with the utmost respect especially if they did a thankless job. Lauren, a senior manager and one of the most naturally beautiful women at the firm, opted to vacate her senior manager job to be Decor in Fletcher's office. The move was a head scratcher to other managers, but the girls below were envious she was chosen. Brianna, the other woman chosen, was a new intern chosen more for her looks than her abilities. She was the kind of girl who hoped to snag a rich man high up in the corporate world before she had to really apply herself. It's not that she was dumb, she was just lazy, but her personality left and impression with Fletcher and he gave her the second spot. The two girls were to start the next day and Kara was hoping to see them in their new job during a normal day.

Kara looked through the other options. Fletcher was her number one choice, but she wouldn't mind being in Mr. Lawson's office either. All the other executives gave her weird vibes or were too much of an asshole to want to voluntarily be put on displayed and ogled by them.

Rick walked by and caught her looking through the Decor section of the company. He hadn't been through Kara's department since he returned the ring, but he was personally collecting applications for his office.

"I see you're intrigued by the new Decor positions." Rick said. Like the kitchen, his tone and demeanor were professional. Gone were the frat boy and creepy vibes he used to give off.

Kara minimized the window. She looked at Rick and saw all the applications in his hand.

"I see you're recruiting." Kara said.

"Not that hard." Rick said. He casually winked at one of the secretaries as she walked by. She smiled back.

"Well good luck, hopefully you find someone you like." Kara said trying to end the conversation.

"You know if you're interested." Rick started as he leaned in.

Kara shot him a look that said, 'don't go there'.

Rick straightened up.

"You're beautiful, Kara. It would be a privilege to display you, that's all I'm saying." Rick said. "Have a good day."

Rick smiled and let her be. She really wished he would return to his old ways so she could start hating him again, but whatever his dad said to him after the incident really changed his approach to everything as far as she could tell. Kara brought the window back up and saw there were still positions open for Mr. Lawson's office. She decided that she would personally submit her application to him and see if she was offered the position then she could really think about accepting or not.

Back at the restaurant

The restaurant had been packed every night since Mr. Lawson took over. Lines formed outside as eager guests waited in anticipation for a night filled with delicious food and kinky fun. As they waited, they admired the new logo with Hannah and Carissa, trying to figure out if the girls were real or made to look real.

Once inside, the hosts took each party to their seats. The nude waitresses walked over with friendly smiles and their marker in hand ready to offer their services. Bill had instructed them to be bubblier and encourage any artwork, which they didn't mind as it led to more tips. In the main entrance behind the hosts stood Rachel and Selena. Rachel had her thumb stuck in her mouth and Selena was again put cross-eyed with Rachel's other finger up her nose. They had such a positive response from last time, Bill made that the default pose despite the protest from Rachel and Selena.

The bachelorette party showed up after 7 and were greeted by Bill. They were brought into a private room already decorated with a few guests in the wall displays. The theme of the party was Beach Bimbos, so the decor and display were decorated accordingly.

One guest was a high school teacher out with her husband. She was a petite blond, the kind of teacher students joked about "getting with." Because she was told it would be a private room with a bachelorette party, she didn't mind wearing a bikini. She was posed with her hands on her hips like Wonder Woman in a red bikini against a painted background of a beach and ocean. The next two decorative beauties were secretly set up by the bride, Samantha, who knew two people that were coming to the restaurant the same night as her party. She had called Bill and arranged for them to be put on display in her private room. The first was her brother's wife Nikki. Having similar strong personalities, they never got along and clashed constantly. Samantha arranged for her to be on all fours in one of the displays wearing a blue bikini against another beach background. Being of similar mind, Samantha thought how she would have hated every second had she been on display at Nikki's party because she knew it was for the viewing pleasure of someone she despised. The last guest was a rival at work named Zoey. Samantha thought she was too incompetent, but somehow, she managed to never get fired. She was the embodiment of an airhead bimbo and a perfect decoration for the theme. Zoey was on her knees in a tight white bikini with both hands behind her head emphasizing her large chest.

The girls sat down and were brought a complimentary champagne bottle on the house. Samantha made a point to take pictures, including a selfie with both Nikki and Zoey in the background. She invited the rest of her guests to also join in a group photo with Nikki displayed prominently behind them. After the photo, the girls opened the champagne and toasted to the bride.

Bill waited until the initial celebration and photos were done before beginning his introduction.

"Thank you for coming today, I'm glad you chose Decor. This is Tyler and Brett they will be helping you if you decide to become Decor." Bill pointed to Brett and Tyler standing off to the side. "And This is Melissa, she will be your waitress."

Melissa had a beautiful body. As much as it drew positive attention from the guys, it also drew the opposite attention from girls. Samantha was a natural blond with a fit body but lacked the natural curves which made her envious. She planned on getting implants but was still mulling over how big she wanted to go. What she lacked in the front, she more than made up for behind with an ass that would make Niki Minaj jealous. Samantha was a bit of a control freak and as much as this was supposed to be planned for her, she had a lot of input because it always had to be her way.

"So, she'll do anything or get anything we want?" Samantha asked Bill.

Bill looked at Melissa and then back to Samantha with a smile.

"Of course." Bill said.

"Get over here and kiss my feet." Samantha demanded.

Melissa sighed. She gave Bill a glance of anger and walked over to the demanding bride. She knelt on the floor and leaned forward to kiss her feet and heels.

"Continue." Samantha said with a smile as the hot waitress was now at her beck and call.

Bill bowed his head slightly to acknowledge her.

"Whenever you are ready, we will take you to our personal party wheel where it will determine your position tonight, should you decide to become decor." Bill said. "That is all for now, I look forward to seeing you later in the evening."

Bill left, followed by Tyler and Brett. Melissa continued to kiss Samantha's feet, something Samantha enjoyed watching.

"I didn't know they'd give us a little slave too." Samantha said so the table could hear. "What's your name again?"

"Melissa" she responded in between kisses.

"That's not right. Your name is Samantha's bitch." Samantha said mischievously as the rest of the party laughed.

"What's your name?" Samantha asked again.

"Samantha's bitch." Melissa said obediently.

Melissa was used to people and guests trying to push her over the limit or humiliate her and although she didn't like it, she was strong-willed enough to go through with it. If this job taught her anything, it's that people were dicks when given the chance, and she was comfortable enough with herself that anything they could do wouldn't phase her. She felt sorry for whoever was going to marry the control freak's feet she was kissing.

"You can stop kissing my feet, Samantha's bitch. We'd like to order drinks now." Samantha commanded.

Melissa stood up and waited for their orders.

"Oh, and this is a themed party, so you can you act like a bimbo airhead. I don't like this stoic thing you got going on here." Samantha said.

Melissa took a deep breath and smiled.

"Like of course. What can I get you?" Melissa said taking on the voice and demeanor of an airhead.

The girls ordered their drinks and Melissa left to get them. The next two hours went by as the girls enjoyed their drinking and partying. Melissa was forced to be bubbly, so she started to enjoy their company. Even Samantha loosened up and treated Melissa like a part of the group but kept her name Samantha's Bitch. Although it became an inside joke instead of an insult, as originally intended.

After two hours, the girls were led by Tyler and Brett to the Wheel of Decor. Bill stood next to the giant wheel that was used for randomly placing guests in Decor. Usually guests could choose the default of being positioned somewhere on the main room wall, but if they wanted to get wild and kinky, there was a wheel that would decide where they would go, and it was for more than just decor.

The girls had notified Bill ahead of time that they wanted to use the wheel, so he had the raunchiest one set aside. They had to all sign contracts ensuring they understood what they were signing up for and the possible consequences. This included what could be perceived as sexual assault given certain wheel selections. This usually deterred even the most adventurous customer, but the bridal party were all in a pact that they agreed to do whatever happened.

As the girls finished signing their contracts, they were approved by Bill and the wheel was brought forth.

Each girl had the option of freezing first and then being placed to their respective place chosen, or they could remain unfrozen and spin again if they wanted. But they only had the option to spin once, on the second spin, they would be automatically frozen and placed wherever the second spin landed on. Samantha and Julia opted to remain unfrozen, for the opposite reasons. Samantha wanted to make sure she got something interesting and didn't want to settle with the basic option of restaurant decor. Julia on the other hand preferred the least embarrassing or compromising option, hoping she had two shots to get the restaurant decor.

Bill had each girl lineup side by side in the order they wanted to go. Lexi, a brunette with deep brown eyes, was the first to go. She was the youngest of the group and had the most carefree attitude. Responsibilities of being an adult hadn't hit her yet and it was reflected in the way she carried herself. She had the girl next door look, with an average body, but a cute face and fun personality that usually made her the most approachable.

She stripped down revealing her purple underwear which highlighted her tanned skin. She looked at her friends and smiled. She wanted to have fun and figured why not risk it. Bill gave her the instructions that although she could not move, she could be moved by staff, including choosing a pose for her. The designated time for her to be frozen would be 6 hours. Bill encouraged her to smile and Lexi flashed her pearly whites as Bill lined up his shot with the camera. The other girls remained behind Bill as he snapped the camera, freezing Lexi in place. Bill went over and waved his hand in front her face, but she did not react. Bill grabbed her hand and made the middle finger showing the other girls she was frozen.

The other girls rushed over and touched Lexi playfully trying to make her move, but she didn't respond. The excitement of seeing their friend helplessly frozen got them all excited. Bill walked over and spun the wheel. The girls watched in anticipation as the wheel spun and then slowed its pace before landing on private decor.

"Private decor, what is that?" Samantha asked.

"Private decor is the humiliation of being on display for no one." Bill explained.

"Where's the fun in that?" Cali asked.

"It's not supposed to be fun; it's supposed to be humiliating. Lexi looks stunning, but sadly no on will be able to enjoy her beauty. She will become an objected owned by Decor for the next 6 hours." Bill said with assurance.

"Can we at least pick her pose?" Julia asked.

Bill moved out of the way and let the girls pose Lexi. They moved her in various positions and contemplated each one before finally settling on having one hand resting on the back of her head while the other rested on her hip. Tyler came by with a dolly and loaded up the frozen Lexi. She was wheeled out still smiling.

Bill motioned Cali to be next and she stepped up to the front. Cali was a brunette with blond highlights and the first of the group to experiment with plastic surgery which was apparent from her lips and breasts. She stripped down and threw her blue bra and panties in the pile Lexi started. Cali gave a thumbs up and Bill snapped the camera before she could readjust.

Bill spun the wheel and it landed on Food Platter.

"Food Plater?" Julia asked.

"Like the Japanese thing?" Katerina asked.

"Yes, it's called Nyotaimori and typically its used to serve Sushi, but obviously we don't have that so we will be using dessert. She'll be wheeled out and moved onto tables as part of the desert dish." Bill explained.

Bill looked at Cali and appreciated the big plastic tits and plump lips.

"To be honest, I couldn't imagine a better desert. Take her away boys." Bill instructed.

Brett moved Cali onto the dolly and wheeled her off towards the kitchen.

Katerina, the last to be frozen before choosing went to the front. Katerina was a natural blond, with a skinny waist and body. She was nicknamed Barbie because of her resemblance to the iconic doll. She had full lips and tanned skin which completed the look. She stripped off her pink outfit to reveal pink underwear. She removed her underwear in a sensual manner and stood in front of the camera, where she was frozen with a look of desire. Bill spun the wheel. Julia and Samantha were shocked to see the wheel stop on urinal.

"Urinal!" Julia shouted. "What kind of game is this?"

"Relax, it's just a bathroom display." Samantha said.

"Nope, Katerina will be a fully functional urinal. Although her face will be covered behind a glass screen, men will be able to choose to piss at her face or on her body. We have a contraption set up for that." Bill explained.

The girls' mouths dropped. Katerina would never agree to this if she had the chance, but she didn't make that choice, so she no longer had a say. Out of all the girls Katerina was by far the prettiest and to be picked for this task, although concerned for her friend, Samantha felt a little bit of joy hearing Katerina would be reduced to a urinal.

Tyler loaded Katerina up and wheeled her off to the bathroom.

Both Samantha and Julia were left, and they wanted to see their first roll before they decided.

Julia stepped up first. Julia was a blond with girl-next door looks and a toned body from her swimming days. She was also friendly and outgoing which made both her and Lexi the most popular in a crowded place. She was hesitant to try the Wheel of Decor, but as a group they all agreed to do it no matter what. Bill spun the wheel for Julia, and it landed on canvas.

"What does that mean?" Julia asked.

"As a canvas you'll be placed in an art area where customers will be allowed to write or draw all over your body." Bill explained.

Julia looked at the other options on the wheel. Some of them were considerably worse and she knew if she didn't pick this one, she might regret it. She agreed to do the canvas and stepped up to strip. Once she was naked, Bill froze her with the camera, and she was wheeled off towards the art area.

Finally, it was down to Samantha. Bill spun the wheel and it landed on restaurant decor.

"No way, that is way too boring." Samantha said. "Spin the wheel again."

"In order for me to do that, I need to freeze you, so like your friends, there is no backing out." Bill said.

"Fine." Samantha said.

She walked to the front and tore off her red underwear. She stood with her hands on her hips in a power stance as Bill took the picture and froze her. Bill spun the wheel and waited. As the wheel slowed down, Samantha could see one option that wasn't there before. The wheel stopped on sex doll.

"Well, statistically this is the hardest option to get, but here we are. Sex doll as you guessed, means you become a sex doll for the R-rated side of the restaurant. You will be placed on a bed and guests will be invited to use you as they see fit. And since you are the future bride, let's dress you up as one." Bill grinned motioning to Brett to get her ready.

Lexi stood in the pose her friends chose for her in the corner of an empty room next to a broken-down pool table and various pictures that had been taken down to make room for guests to become decor. She started to get bored and wanted to move, but she couldn't. She was stuck on display for no one which defeated the purpose. She looked at all the old decor and started to feel like she wasn't beautiful enough to be displayed. She was just easily discarded to this room. If she was hotter, maybe Bill would have reconsidered. The humiliation was turning her on, but with no one around, it was going to be a long night.

Cali was wheeled out with several sundaes made on her and topped with a strawberry in her mouth. She was placed on a table with only men and they immediately went to work spooning the ice cream off her. She felt a sensation below and realized they were also helping themselves to her and she couldn't do anything to stop them. A few moments later she felt her large inviting breast being groped. The strawberry was taken out of her mouth and replaced by hard a cock that used her face for an after-meal blowjob. The cold sensation on her body and the men helping themselves to her left Cali in a state of bliss.

Katerina was frightened when she was first secured in the urinal contraption. She was kneeling with her back legs under her butt. Her face was safe behind the glass, but her body from the breast to below her belly button was showing in the bottom part of the urinal. Men had the option of pissing on her face or her body. The first customer stepped right in and saw the beautiful new urinal. The customer was no stranger to Katerina as it was her college professor from the previous year. He looked at her face, recognized it and shrugged his shoulders pulling out his cock. He aimed at her face first, still with a look of desire, and grinned as he let loose a stream of piss. He finished up on the body before he went to wash his hands. Katerina was grateful her face was covered, but she felt the pee all over her body. She fought the contradicting feelings of being turned on and disgusted, hoping she saw less customers as the night wore on.

Julia was placed in the center of the art area, so she was one of the main attractions. Her waist was securely covered with just her ass cheeks hanging out so no one could grab her or finger her. Her body was there to be drawn on and nothing else. Julia felt anxiety as she watched people grab a marker and approach her. They had free reign to draw whatever they wanted on her. Some people spent a few minutes likely writing a dirty word and some people spent ten minutes, likely drawing a detailed dirty image. Julia had no idea until a mirror was wheeled out in front of her for a moment. Bill thought it would be entertaining to show the girl how she looked so far. Julia could see the words slut, whore, bimbo and many other vulgar words around her breast and on her face as well as a large cock drawn on her forehead. But there were also detailed drawings such as one breast being creatively turned into a flower with pedals drawn around it. She wondered how permanent the marker was and how long it would take to clean all of it off.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers
12