Decor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was dressed in a wedding dress and placed in a small room on a bed with her legs spread, her arms bent, and her mouth held open in an "O" shape just like a sex doll. To Samantha's relief, the room was set up for one or two people at a time and not a giant free for all that she initially imagined. She never knew Decor had this kind of mature nature, but then again it was under new ownership and the girls signed up for this. The first guest made his way in. He wasted no time on foreplay as he stuck is limp cock in her mouth to get started. This was going to be a long night she thought as her face was repeatedly fucked.

At the end of the night, Bill went around with Tyler and Brett releasing each guest from their hold. Whereas before the freezing was timed, they now implemented a controlled unfreeze so they could deal with guests one by one. After all the main guests where brought out of their state, the three men started gathering the bachelorette party.

First was Katerina, still sitting in the urinal contraption. Her lower bodied was soaked from piss and glistening in the light. Before Bill let Tyler and Brett take her out, he unzipped his pants and aimed for the sparkling belly button ring on her stomach unleashing a stream of piss all over her body. After he was finished, the boys got her out and placed her on her back atop their rolling cart.

Next stop was Julia in the art corner. The boys stared up at the blond beauty covered head to toe in a mixture of fowl worlds poorly drawn pictures and beautiful art. Bill took a sharpie and signed his name on space he found on her left breast. The boys released her from the contraption and placed her on top of Katerina with her ass resting on Katerina's face.

Next stop was Lexi who was still posed in the old dark room. They quickly grabbed her and loaded her up next to Katerina and Julia.

The boys stopped by the kitchen and found Cali in the corner lying on a cart. She was gleaming in the light showcasing all the sticky substances from the desert still on her body. Cali was placed on top of Lexi with her ass in Lexi's face. The boys continued, carefully rolling the cart with the four girls.

The boys met Bill in the room where the girls were originally frozen. Bill had collected Samantha himself and she was standing in the middle of the room looking disheveled in her wedding dress. Her face and hair were still covered in semen from all the men she had the pleasure of being used by. The boys stood the rest of the girls up in the line.

Bill flashed his camera moving down the line unfreezing them. The girls blinked and then regained their bearings. Katerina and Samantha remembered their night and felt a bit nauseous knowing what their body was covered in. Julia looked down at her body and saw all the permanent marker on her. Cali felt her sticky body and was relieved she knew it was from ice-cream and not from what the other girls went through. Lexi looked at all the girls and although she had a crappy spot, in hindsight she felt fine with it. It still turned her on to be secluded, but she didn't have to deal with the aftermath that some of the other girls had to. None of the girls complained. They knew what they signed up for and despite the mess, all of them found the experience humiliating and blissful as advertised.

"Would you like a group picture?" Bill asked.

The girls shrugged and gathered as the picture was snapped.

Back at the Office

The next day Kara brought her application to Mr. Lawson's office. His Secretary, Morgan, directed her to the waiting room. Kara had heard rumors about Morgan sleeping with Mr. Lawson and by the way she looked and acted, she could believe it. Wasn't uncommon in any profession for the boss and secretary to be an item and the tension she felt between them while working with Mr. Lawson on the Decor deal left little to her imagination.

She saw Morgan signal her over and Kara walked into the office she had come so often before during the Decor deal negotiations.

Mr. Lawson was sitting at his desk on a phone call. He motioned Kara to sit down on the sofa. Kara noticed he already had office Decor. Standing and being used as a coat rack was Tracy, another former manager who was known as a hard ass. Now she stood naked with her arms out, holding a coat in one hand. Kara never did like Tracy and seeing her like this was amusing. Kara walked over to the sofa and standing in the corner where the two sofas met was one of Jenny's friends, Macy, standing in a sexy pose with her knees bent slightly, one finger dangling suggestively from her mouth and the other hand on her hip. She was also naked, and her large breasts were hanging down on full display. Mr. Lawson and Macy's dad were good friends and Jenny met her through Rick. It was weird to think Macy's father would allow his daughter to be Decor in Mr. Lawson's office. Maybe he lost a poker bet, Kara thought.

She sat down and looked up at Macy. She remembered the feeling of being frozen on display. She knew Macy was aware of everything, so it was awkward to stare, but that's what she was there for. Kara reached up and as she was about to touch the dangling breast, Mr. Lawson approached.

"Kara, what can I do for you?" Mr. Lawson asked.

Kara froze right before touching the mesmerizing breast.

"Oh, that's okay. You can touch. I like to hit them like this." Mr. Lawson said as he walked over. He gently pushed one side of the breast and it swung back and forth knocking the other breast into a swinging motion. The breasts slowly swung dangling form her chest.

Mr. Lawson smiled. "Never gets old."

Kara turned her attention towards Mr. Lawson. She stood up and handed her application to him.

"I wanted to apply to be Office Decor for you." Kara said.

Mr. Lawson smiled and grabbed the application. He did a quick read. Too quick.

"Look Kara, I'm flattered you want to be in here, but I can't accept you." Mr. Lawson said.

"Why not?" Kara said. "My breasts are bigger than hers, you can knock those around as long you want."

Mr. Lawson laughed.

"You were a third party in the potential lawsuit with Decor. Because you previously worked here, it's not an issue to keep you on board. But if I hire you as Decor in my office, that looks a little bit like collusion." Mr. Lawson explained.

"But we did collude." Kara said.

Lawson wagged his finger.

"If I recall correctly, I had an employee come to me and confide in me her traumatic experience. She then hired a lawyer to sue Decor. Because I had previously inquired about buying Decor, I invited the owner to a meeting and told him I knew what was going on and if he wanted to get out of the scenario ahead, the best course of action would be to sell me the company." Mr. Lawson said. "Now isn't that what happened?"

Kara nodded her head.

"Good. So again, thank you, without that, this wouldn't be possible, but I'm going to have to decline. I'm sure one lucky executive or manager would be glad to accept you if you want me to pass it along?" Mr. Lawson asked.

"No that's fine." Kara said dejected. "Thank you for your time."

Kara left the office annoyed. She was hoping for that position, and now she wanted to be Decor more than ever. On her way back to her desk, she saw Fletcher's office was open so people could see the first official Office Decor. Of course, no one knew Mr. Lawson already had his set up.

Kara walked in and saw Lauren and Brianna both dressed in red lingerie lined with sparkling diamonds. Lauren was standing on a pedestal in a sexy pose in the corner being admired by most of the junior staff that had previously dealt with her on a daily basis. Brianna's display was another level of promiscuous. In the middle of the room on a large marble pedestal was Brianna on all fours with the tiniest thong barely covering her private area and a bra that was three sizes too small causing the pressure of the straps to push out her breasts even more. Unlike Macy's, hers hung firm and had little sag to them despite being bigger. Her back was arched emphasizing her toned round ass with her long legs covered in red stockings complete with a pair of matching 5-inch high heels. Her blond hair was tied up in a bun and held in place behind a diamond tiara, with sparkling diamond earnings to match. Her mouth hung open wide as if she was about to give someone oral sex. She looked straight out of an advertisement for lingerie and diamonds. She was a sight to behold and despite being straight, Kara was starting to get turned on. This was the kind of display she wanted to be apart of. Dressed in sexy expensive clothes with her body decorated in the finest jewelry while all the girls stared both turned on and envious. She was jealous Brianna now got to experience this every day.

Kara got back to her desk still in a daze from Fletcher's office. She realized she wanted to be Decor more than ever now. Rick approached her from behind.

"You been to Fletcher's office?" Rick asked.

Kara turned around still flustered from her visit.

"Yes. Interesting displays." Kara said.

"Pretty hot." Rick said.

Kara nodded.

"I have a couple new officer Decor if you want to check it out." Rick suggested.

Normally Kara would have said no, but she was so turned on from Fletcher's office, she happily agreed.

Kara and Rick arrived at Rick's office door after a silent walk from her desk.

"I've had many applicants for my Office Decor, but I've only picked two so far. I still have a third spot open." Rick said and opened the door.

In the middle of the room was an empty pedestal where Kara assumed the third person would go. It looked exactly like the one in Fletcher's office.

To the right was Jenny standing on a podium in the corner of the room wearing full black lingerie with stockings and a garter belt. She had diamond earrings, a diamond ring and a large diamond necklace covering her upper chest. Like Brianna, Jenny was a sight to behold and Kara had to remind herself that the girl was her little sister as she started to get turned on.

"Jenny accepted the job. I thought she wanted to do something outdoorsy." Kara said shocked.

"Well I convinced her that she'd make more here. It's a very generous pay." Rick said, secretly hoping to convince Kara.

Kara stared at her sister. She must have had the same experience as her at Decor minus the incident. The excitement of being dressed up and put on display. She knew exactly why Jenny accepted the job. Although Kara was sad Jenny never told her. Kara looked at Rick.

"Did you tell her not to tell me?" Kara asked accusingly.

Rick grinned.

"I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Besides, judging by your reaction, you weren't expecting it." Rick said.

Kara shook her head.

"Well here's surprise number two." Rick grabbed Kara's shoulders and turned her around to other side of the room where her mother stood in an identical pose as Jenny, wearing the exact same outfit and diamonds.

"Mom." Kara said.

She moved closer to confirm. Her mouth dropped as she got close enough to see that it was indeed her mother. Unlike Jenny's sultry expression, Natasha had a big smile on her face. Her mom was talking about doing something fun, but Kara thought she meant sky diving or traveling, not becoming Office Decor. She couldn't believe her mother would do this.

"She heard about Jenny's new job and asked me about it. I told her she could try it if she wanted to." Rick said to Kara. "I'm lucky to have these two pieces."

"Those pieces are my sister and mother." Kara corrected him.

"Right now, they're pieces. And you're welcome to join them as the third piece. I saw you staring at Brianna. That could be you if you accept my position." Rick spoke gently.

Kara was getting turned out thinking about Brianna. The way she was the center piece of the room and dressed in expensive clothing. She could only imagine how turned on Brianna was being frozen and admired by both men and women.

"How about you just try it out. No freezing involved. Just get up on the pedestal and see how you like it." Rick suggested.

Kara looked at the center. She looked back at her sister and mother. She once told Rick she would never put herself on display for him. If she accepted this, not only would he have her on display but her sister and mother as well. All of them would be Office Decor in his office, free to be posed as he saw fit as stipulated in the contract.

He gestured to the center.

Kara walked over to the stand and looked at the marble platform. It was a lot nicer than the one Brianna was on. Rick walked over and placed a stool down next to the platform allowing Kara to gracefully walk up as he held her hand for extra support. Kara stepped onto the platform. She could see both her mother and sister even if she looked straight ahead. Kara slowly lowered herself until she was on her knees. She felt a softness below her, not even noticing that the platform had a built-in foam area by the knees that blended in with the marble. As she settled her knees in, she leaned forward and placed her hands close to the front of the platform. She remembered how Brianna was posed and tried to mimic it with her own body. Subconsciously her mouth opened as she settled into the pose. Kara stared ahead holding the pose. The sight of her sister and mother helplessly frozen turned her on even more.

"You look perfect." Rick said. "I'd love to complete the set. You Jenny, and your mom would really pull this place together."

Kara continued to stare ahead trying to maintain the pose without being frozen.

"So, Kare Bear. Do you accept?" Rick asked.

To be continued...

12