Decor Ch. 05

Story Info
Guests become part of the decor at popular new restaurant.
5.1k words
4.37
17.8k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers

Kara stared in the mirror analyzing Winter Women's modernized go-go girl outfit. She took two steps forward in her knee-high white boots and felt the silky material of the pink dress against her skin. Her hair was held in place by a pink headband complimenting the 'peace sign' earrings dangling from her ears.

"You look gorgeous, dear." Ashley moved beside Kara.

Kara beamed with gratitude. "Thank you, Ms. Winters. It's an honor to be wearing it."

"It certainly won't be the last Winters Women outfit you wear." Ashley winked.

Ashley helped Kara onto the mobile platform.

"First off, big smile please." Ashley commanded.

Kara smiled.

"Like you mean it." Ashley added.

Kara relaxed. Her mind drifted back to the smooth sensation of the silk against her skin. She was wearing and modeling a dress designed by her idol. Her lips separated showing off her pearly whites. The crinkle beside her eyes revealed her true emotion. Ashley nodded in appreciation.

"All right put your right hand on your hip and lean to that side. Good." Ashley mimicked each instruction. "Now take your left hand and make the peace sign. Turn that sideways and cross it across your face, letting it stop just after it passes the eyes."

Kara held her left hand up with the sideways peace sign beside her head.

"Perfect. Don't move."

Anticipation built up as Kara remembered the state of bliss. To be frozen like a statue. Just a beautiful work of art to be admired by all. The thoughts sent shivers up her spine despite the last experience lingering in her mind. She was safe here. Safe to be art and enjoy the moment.

A quick flash and Kara was frozen. Unable to move, Kara felt the pleasure immediately, like the height of a climax, but instead of fading, it remained constant. She could see the admiration in Ashley's eyes. The admiration she so desperately craved in this motionless state.

"Perfect." Ashley smiled.

Kara couldn't agree more.

***

Winters Women's Board of Directors had five men and five women appointed, each with a respected career in the fashion industry. Most vocal was Jean Claude who had created and sold his own fashion brand within three years. Since then he started a consulting firm where he consults fashion companies all over the world. Jean demanded perfection from Ashley and lately they weren't seeing eye to eye on many of the issues the company faced. The other notable board member was Andreas Muller, a fashion icon in Germany who had since become notable in the United States.

Ashley fiddled with her emerald ring as she stood in front of the company's Board of Directors with one her esteemed executives, Samantha. She's nervous, Samantha thought as the light dancing off the gem caught her eye. She had worked closely with her boss over the past few years learning the dos and don'ts of the fashion industry. What began as admiration slowly turned to bitterness as the pupil thought she could do a better job than the master.

"Thank you all for coming. As you know I recently had a meeting with Rick Lawson of Lawson Corporation about a potential marketing opportunity. Lawson Incorporated will be rolling out a corporate service called Office Decor where models are frozen and used as office decorations for executives and managers." Ashley continued to fiddle with her signature ring.

The board members leaned in with the utmost attention. Ashley signaled to the door and Kara was rolled in and placed between the two presenters. Samantha glanced at the frozen model. Just another stupid bimbo, she thought.

"We'd first to like to thank our gorgeous model, Kara. She's here to demonstrate the freezing capabilities and show you what these models will look like wearing our designs." Ashley explained.

Samantha waved her hands over Kara's eyes to test if she was frozen. Her eyes remained blank and unmoving as she stared off into the distance.

"Is she aware?" Jean asked.

"Yes, all models are aware while frozen." Ashley answered.

The Board seemed impressed, but not enthusiastic about the idea.

"Ms. Winters, we've been advocating for girl power for several years. Don't you think this is a little misogynistic. I mean we're basically saying women are just objects for decoration." Andreas stated.

Her boss stumbled over her words trying to come up with a rebuttal. Samantha let the dead air hang for a moment before stepping forward on her boss's behalf.

"I thought the same thing too, Mrs. Muller, but Office Decor can be both men and women. It's not objectification of the female, it's a celebration of the beauty of the human body. Women should be empowered to do whatever they want, that's the real message behind girl power. And like it or not, women are beautiful. Sometimes people can't help but stare and under the right circumstances we shouldn't take offense, we should be flattered." Samantha maintained direct eye contact with Andreas.

"Regardless of what you think, it could still alienate over half our clientele. How would you show consumers this isn't about objectifying women?" Andreas countered.

Samantha looked at Ashley who was still finding her words, the fiddling of her ring noticeable to all in the room. Am I going to have to save this whole presentation? she thought. A light bulb went off in her mind.

"May I suggest we use Ashley for one of the displays. If the CEO is doing it, the public may be more receptive." Samantha suggested.

Ashley stood speechless. Samantha knew it was checkmate. If she objected, the board would shut the entire idea down.

"That's a wonderful idea." Jean said. "What do you think, Ashley?"

"I'd love to." Ashley said.

She shot a glance at Samantha, daggers in her eyes.

Samantha smiled and mouthed, 'you're welcome'.

***

Mr. Lawson opened the car door and out stepped his lovely date, Bianca. Her purple high heels matched her cocktail dress which hugged her curvy body. Like most of the women Mr. Lawson dated, she was naturally tanned, and her voluptuous chest drew eyes like flies to a flame. Her beauty wasn't the only thing he found attractive, she was also a talented painter and a highly skilled conversationalist. He learned long ago that he wanted the whole package not just an impressive cover.

Yet finding and connecting with someone was hard to do. His wife had passed when Rick was ten and falling in love again was an impossible task. He knew it wasn't the fault of the women, but his inability to move on. At first, he hesitated to date, but eventually a man had to eat.

After a few failed attempts at long-term relationships, Mr. Lawson accepted it as a lost cause and came to peace enjoying the short flings. After he bought Decor, he realized he could use the technology with one of his other passions.

Before them was a structure filled with beautiful architecture of pillars and stone. This was a museum Mr. Lawson had purchased and slowly built up over the past few years. His interest in rare historical artifacts turned him into an obsessive collector and instead of keeping the treasures to himself, he opened it to the public.

Through the halls hung rare paintings from long deceased artists and artifacts from all over the world and throughout time. Mr. Lawson saw the glimmer of marvel in Bianca's eyes as she slowed her pace and admired the amazing works of Picasso and van Gough. Her background was art and although she had sold some paintings, it was hard to get her foot prominently in the industry. She figured Mr. Lawson might be able to help but could tell he had something else in mind.

The pair stopped before two large metal doors. The recently renovated wing of the Museum was a mystery to the outside world. There were whispers of a sports or automobile wing, but those were easily disputed given Mr. Lawson's lack of interest in either. Mr. Lawson smiled and grabbed the handles.

"Look B, I've had a great time with you but as you probably know from my history, these things don't tend to last long." Mr. Lawson said.

Bianca looked down with a gaze Mr. Lawson had seen so many times before. They all thought they would be the one to win him over and every time he broke the news, their head dropped in disappointment. Mr. Lawson lifted her chin so they gazed upon each other's eyes.

"But I do have a proposition for you, if you'll hear me out."

Bianca nodded with a half smile.

The doors opened and the lights turned on section by section in a room that seemed to go on forever. The floor was made of marble and along the walls were glass display cases. In each glass case was a woman posing. Some girls were smiling, some were seductive, and others were silly as if they had taken a selfie. The only similarities of the women were the tight-fitting dresses, matching jewelry and flawless makeup.

Bianca walked along the right side and read each of the girls' names. Becca, Simone, Rachel, Candy. The names looked familiar.

"I love women." Mr. Lawson broke the silence.

The names ran through her mind again. Bianca realized where she had seen them before. Mr. Lawson's former flings. She could feel him close to her as she slowly turned around. She noticed that the doors were now shut, and the other exits were no where in sight. Her anxiety increased with each passing moment.

"What is this place?" Bianca barely kept her nerves together.

"You're all so beautiful and I think the world should have a right to come and admire you. Like paintings, women invoke a sense of peace as we gaze at their beauty." Mr. Lawson brushed her hair back.

Bianca recoiled and backed up, bumping into an empty glass case. The name plate read Bianca.

"So how about it? Would you like to join my collection, Bianca?" Mr. Lawson blocked her path.

She trembled as Mr. Lawson moved in.

****

Melissa watched from the doorway as Bill hunched over his computer frustrated with his lack of progress. He had been through the surveillance multiple times and hadn't found a single clue as to who could be behind the camera theft. The contracts were also dead ends as Bill matched each person with their footage of being Decor. Nothing was standing out.

"Have you tried looking for what's missing?" Melissa startled Bill out of his trance.

"What do you mean missing?" Bill asked.

"If they were stealthy enough to steal the camera, maybe they were stealthy enough to erase themselves from our footage."

Bill stared at her. His face displayed conflicting emotions of being happy she gave him a new approach, but angry he had to review the footage again.

"How much do you think was erased?" Bill probed further.

The disheveled hair, wrinkled clothes and bags under his eyes gave away his lack of sleep.

"Probably just enough to erase themselves. You find the missing time stamp; we might be able to use cell phone footage from guests or exterior third-party cameras to identify the person." Melissa suggested as if it was obvious.

Bill's mouth cracked into a desperate smile with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "I love you."

Melissa laughed.

"You a Selma fan?" Bill asked.

Melissa shrugged her shoulders. "Never listened to her."

"Well I'm making you her personal tour guide. You're going to take my place and show her around."

"Really? Me?" Melissa said surprised.

"You're loyal and a damn good worker. You deserve it." Bill said. "Besides, I don't know when I'll be done this."

Melissa liked Bill as a boss. Despite knowing he found her attractive and would love to fuck her, he never made her uncomfortable about it. He treated her like a valued employee, and it made putting up with guests a lot easier.

"Thanks Bill."

Bill ignored her and continued combing over the footage.

***

"So, you're saying these women are paid to stand here?" Bianca leaned against the empty case.

Mr. Lawson laughed. "Of course. What did you think?"

A wave of calmness came over Bianca.

"I thought you were going to kidnap me." Bianca smiled uneasily.

"That is one my favorite episodes of Super Force, but no. You don't have to be here if you don't want to." Mr. Lawson explained.

Bianca looked up at the display case. She had never been to Decor, but always wondered what it was like to be frozen. Everyone she knew raved about the experience.

"Can I just try it out first?"

Mr. Lawson helped Bianca into her personal display case and closed the door behind her. The thought of being added to Mr. Lawson's collection started running wild in her imagination. She always dreamed of being famous for having her art displayed in a prestigious museum. To be the art was something Bianca never considered. I'm way more attractive than anything I'll ever paint, she thought. The depressing thought was quickly dismissed as she saw all the women around her. Across from her was a woman wearing a red dress. Her body leaned to one side with her hands on her hips while sporting the infamous duck face. To her right a younger woman was stuck with her tongue out and her eyes crossed imitating the ahego face that recently swept the niche corners of social media.

Mr. Lawson motioned her to strike a pose. Feeling naughty, Bianca seductively sucked her thumb. She spread her legs, arched her back and leaned forward putting her impressive rack fully on display. As she braced herself with her right hand on her thigh, her cleavage broke free and out popped her dangling tits. Before she could readjust a flash snapped from the corner of the booth and she was stuck. No longer able to move. On display sucking her thumb with cleavage hanging out. There was nothing she could do.

Mr. Lawson smiled. She was now part of his collection for the time being. Just another piece of art to display. Mr. Lawson walked away, and the lights followed shutting off section by section. She was left in the dark with the other frozen beauties. Despite years of being ogled by every man she met, she never felt more like an object than this moment. Motionless with her tits hanging out standing in a glass case amongst many other women in a state of pure bliss. If a famous painting could describe the feeling of being highly acclaimed at a prestigious museum, she imagined this is how it would feel. Her mind melted as the waves of pleasure came over her.

The door clicked shut. Mr. Lawson's collection was growing with women of all professions, ages and ethnicities and he was excited to share it with the world. The first month was for the women to get use to the routine of coming in, getting ready and freezing. As he noted with Office Decor, if he took meticulous care of the women before, during and after, they did a fantastic job and were eager to stay. He left them in the dark so they got used to the inevitable downtime between museum guests and because some would have to be in storage for certain days. He didn't want to reveal his collection all at once which unfortunately meant not everyone was going to be displayed at the beginning. He had many plans for his museum, including the grand opening where several models would be well decorated and posed in lingerie. He looked forward to that evening.

***

Melissa shifted uncomfortably in her tight dress as she waited for Selma to arrive. The suite was the most expensive room in the city due to its spacious rooms and breathtaking view. With all the popularity of Decor, she was surprised there weren't any in the room. There is certainly space for it, she thought. She never dwelt on the thought of being frozen, but she never met a famous Pop Star before either. What if Selma asked me to stand in the corner, would I do it? Melissa's eyes wondered to the city view and she spotted the Decor sign in the distance with Hannah and Carissa in their usual positions.

Beep Beep Beep

Melissa turned off the alarm on her tablet. As if on cue, Selma walked through the door followed by men hauling her luggage.

"Hello Selma, I am Melissa. Mr. Lawson sent me to accommodate you for anything you need." Melissa's tone was professional.

The men left after unloading her suitcases and Selma plopped down on the couch.

"You can relax, I don't want anything right now." Selma said casually.

Melissa nodded and put the tablet on the table.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'll be in the room next door."

"Wait. You can stay if you want."

Melissa paused at the door and turned back around. The Pop Star stared back at her. She must be looking for a friend, Melissa thought. She took a seat across from her.

"Do you do this all the time?" Selma asked.

"No, I'm just a waitress at Decor."

"You don't have to hold back on my behalf. I'd prefer if we had a real conversation. Don't get too many of those lately." The displeasure was apparent in her voice.

Melissa studied the starlet. She had heard mixed stories about her behavior with other Pop Stars and fans. One story she was the most down-to-earth person on the planet. The next story she was a total diva. Media has a way of warping these things, Melissa thought, perhaps it's best I create my own story.

"My boss assigned me to this because he was busy." Melissa said.

"Were you excited to meet me?" Selma said dripping with sarcasm.

"You're starting to grow on me." Melissa smiled.

Selma grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge. Melissa got up to help, but Selma motioned her back down.

"I'm a celebrity not an invalid."

The two girls sat with wine glasses in hand.

"So, tell me about this Decor place. You said you were a waitress, right?"

Melissa nodded. "We have to walk around topless and let men draw all over us."

Selma's eyes went wide followed by a mischievous grin "What do you get the most, vulgar words or dick drawings?"

"Phone numbers." Melissa laughed. "And not from anyone I would call."

Selma joined in on the laughter as they took a drink from their wine. Melissa shared her stories from Decor, the good and the bad. Selma shared her stories of being a celebrity. They weren't dissimilar in nature only in magnitude. When given the opportunity, men let their lust control them and sometimes it went too far.

"So, have you ever been frozen?" Selma was curious.

Melissa shook her head. "Not my scene."

"Why not?"

"I don't like giving up control. As a waitress, I can fight back and push people away. If you're frozen, you're vulnerable." Melissa pursed her lips. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but some girl was raped when the place first opened. I am surprised to this day it never made it public."

Selma sat back and took a sip of her wine.

"My security team is the best. If you want to experience it..."

Melissa waved her hands. "I appreciate the gesture, but it's not for me. But by all means I heard it's amazing."

"To frozen bliss." Selma held her wine glass out.

"To frozen bliss." Melissa tapped her glassed

***

"So, what's this big idea of yours?" Kara stood in her living room wearing a sexy French maid uniform.

The corset pushed her breasts up to maximize cleavage as the black stockings and high heels emphasized her legs and ass. The uniform was complete with a headband and slim white gloves.

Paul leered at her with lust in his eyes. She recognized the look from the many men who stared at the Office Decor. The sight of beauty before them turning off their rational thought and activating their primal behavior. Kara teased him with an exaggerated confused look on her face.

"If I didn't know you, I'd think you were a bimbo." Paul said.

"Who me?" Kara giggled.

Kara sexily strutted forward and climbed on top of Paul. She hung her arms around his head with her tits staring at him.

"Now you want to tell me why I'm wearing this ridiculous outfit."

She grabbed his head and gave him a face full before standing back up. Paul's crotch saluted her.

"I want you to arch your back, so your ass and tits are sticking out and stand with your arms at your side." Paul commanded.

XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers
12