All Comments on 'Decor Ch. 05'

by XBan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Keep it coming been waiting for a continuation of this series

reopainreopainabout 4 years ago
Plot hole

Loving your story, with that said introducing the unaware freeze this chapter opens a plot hole. Part of he allure of being decor was/is being aware of everything. So if rick and his dad are using unaware freeze how are Jenny and Natasha not noticing missing time. Sorry being over critical because I really like this story keep going I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah I think I’m done

It’s been a big struggle with suspension of disbelief, the first thing that springs to mind is pain. Try standing in a pose for more than a few minutes and hello pain. These girls are being posed and frozen for hours at a time; that would cause chronic joint and muscle pain. Just wait until they go home with clothing fastened incorrectly.

It would be easy for them to miss small amounts of time when you’re staring at nothing it’s fairly easy to just zone out. Wow, Couldn’t get over how stupid that girl with Lawson was “Oh I thought you might be trying to kidnap me?”

“Of course not, they’re being paid”

“Ok then can I try it for a little while?”

I enjoy BDSM and the concept of this (if it were possible) is probably appealing to many but there’s no way to safeword out. Sounds like the story is headed back towards dark rapey content. I could be wrong but the men involved are creepy as hell. So well done you that came across loud and clear. It’s a very well written story, just not for me. Best of luck.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXBan@XBan
Sign up Deviantart for early access to new stories ($5): https://www.deviantart.com/xbanmc/subscriptions ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Available on Deviantart: The College Bet - Chapter 2 and 3 The Power of Suggestion - ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Decor Ch. 04 Previous Part
Decor Series Info