Decorating Donna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was surprised and fascinated by how much attention he was paying to her, cupping her face or holding onto her hoops as he nuzzled her. Under the onslaught Donna found that the jingling of her bell wasn't so disagreeable. It now sounded delicate and sexy.

He was so passionate that she quickly became turned on too. They fell onto the bed still kissing and hugging.

All three bells jingled and jangled throughout.

Finally, she decided to give him what she knew he wanted and she slid down his body, dragging her jewelry along his chest and stomach, scratching his chest lightly with her long nails, and their chains and bells. She felt him shivering with delight.

When she got to his cock, it was as big and hard as she'd ever seen it. As she licked his lovely penis her bell jingled and jangled and the chains draped and tickled it. He moaned and shook with sheer delight.

As she wrapped her mouth around his dick the bell and nose ring slid along its top and her hoops brushed his thighs and even his balls. With her hands, she scratched lightly on his belly and thighs.

Before she knew it, he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed his load, even though it wasn't her favorite thing. Usually he had more control and when he got close, he'd shift his cock into her pussy to get her off, and come himself.

She knew that his inability to control himself was due to her new jewelry, and that gave her some satisfaction.

For his part, he was embarrassed and apologetic for exploding early, he rolled her onto her back and began working down her body suckling on her beautiful breasts, licking at her navel, something that tickled her, and then proceeding to her pussy and clit. He was pretty good with his tongue and Donna soon had her first orgasm.

She was really enjoying herself, and was able to forget her new look. She was coming down from her second orgasm when she realized that Jim was already hard again and was working his way back up her body and plugging his cock into her well-lubed pussy.

She was astonished that he was so hard, so soon. It usually took him a couple of hours to reload, even after their best sex. She understood that her new facial jewelry was the cause, that it was driving him wild. Perhaps it wasn't so bad after all...

Maybe, just maybe it was worth it. Maybe she could learn to live with it.

After he came for the second time in an hour, Jim was fully spent. Yet he still had the energy to focus again on her face and jewelry. He hugged her and kissed her and sucked her bell into his mouth and tugged on it, playing with it like a child on a nipple.

Donna giggled at the thought. Jim stopped and looked at her from a few inches away.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I was just enjoying the attention. I guess the piercings and the jewelry aren't so bad after all. At least not in the bedroom. I'm still not sure about in public, though. The whole public bondage thing is a lot for a girl to deal with." Before he could respond she jumped in firmly, "and if you say, 'you'll just have to get used to it', one more time, I'll kick you in the balls!"

At that, they both cracked up.

"You're right, my love, I do love the new you. You were the perfect woman for me when I met you, and you're even more perfect now that you've fulfilled my greatest fantasy."

With that, they both sighed contentedly and relaxed for a while.

Exhausted, they cleaned up before settling into bed to get some sleep. Only then did Donna realize that her new jewelry was troublesome there too. Sleeping on her side, as she normally did, presented issues with her big earrings and her cheek chains. Both of which tended to poke her uncomfortably when she laid her head on them.

Laying on the chains for any length of time caused her to wake up with their indentation molded into her cheek. She was afraid that they could, eventually leave some permanent mark.

The big hoop earrings tended to get pushed and pulled by the bedding and hurt her ears as she tried to get comfortable while lying on them.

Donna wound up having to sleep flat on her back, something that she just wasn't used to doing.

Even then, occasional movements while she slept would cause her bell to shift on her lips and jingle, and that would wake her up.

Consequently, she didn't sleep well. It was something she would have to learn to live with, like all of the other things.

During the night, she had plenty of time to think about her new jewelry, and its permanence. She knew that she could get used to the stares and the embarrassment. She also knew that she would eventually figure out how to live with the limitations they placed on her everyday activities, like eating, and sleeping. She'd already conquered most of the issues with her chained fingers, after all.

Still they were such a big change, at one point she started to cry, quietly so as not to wake Jim. The resulting runny nose, was just another annoyance. She had trouble blowing her nose. It frustrated her and made her angry, and that broke her sad mood.

The only thing she didn't come to terms with, that night, was how she was going to deal with her family and friends when they got back to the States. Perhaps by then, the novelty would wear off and Jim would allow her to remove her decorations.

In the morning, Jim saw his lovely wife, laying invitingly on her back. The first thing he did was roll over on top of her and kiss and nuzzle her new jewelry before plugging his hard cock into her pussy and riding her to a huge orgasm.

Donna did love Jim's passion. Their lovemaking, already great seemed even better now. But she still had trouble dealing with her new permanent facial jewelry.

That night, after a long and difficult day, for Donna at least, of exploring another one of Amsterdam's neighborhoods, they returned to the hotel, stripped down and cleaned up.

Before they crawled into bed Jim grabbed his naked wife and with a big hoop earring in each hand maneuvered her down onto her knees and up to his raging cock. She knew what he wanted. His use of her earrings was a new wrinkle; one that she found both sexy and exciting. It made her feel kind of slutish and for some unfathomable reason that aroused her. She had always enjoyed blowing him, and now with her jewelry it was even more of an adventure. He loved the control it gave him and she decided that she enjoyed being controlled, at least in this case. It excited her newly activated submissive side. Her bell and cheek chains only added to the eroticism.

That night they again had great, mind-blowing sex and slept well.

In the days, weeks and months to come, Jim would often make use of Donna's hoops in that manner, and they both enjoyed it immensely.

With Jim's encouragement she slowly came to terms with her new look, and the way it complicated her life. The reactions of the people around her were another story. She remained, at least for now, constantly embarrassed by the stares and comments made by the people they encountered wherever they went. Although she had to admit that their reactions were mild compared to what she expected to get back in the more prudish USA.

Donna just dealt with it all the best she could, and focused on Jim, the wonderful sex and their touring.

The next two weeks were spent continuing their exploration of Amsterdam, the Netherlands in general, and the cities and sights Belgium, and Luxembourg -- the so called 'Low Countries'.

Donna, and especially Jim, enjoyed it all.

Although she slowly learned how to deal with her restrained hands, and her decorated face, they remained frustrating and humiliating aspects of her daily life.

She did enjoy their sex sessions. Jim was more attentive and excited than he had ever been. It was one component that Donna found highly enjoyable. Her orgasms were many and exceptional. Somehow, she suspected the public bondage did add to her arousal.

Occasionally, when strangers appeared to approve of her jewelry, she was able to enjoy their attention and even flirt a bit, with them.

Otherwise they were just another tourist couple celebrating their honeymoon.

They visited Cologne next and toured a couple of fanciful castles before moving on, deeper into Germany.

When they arrived in Berlin, Donna found that Jim had booked a hotel in Friedrichshain a very trendy neighborhood, with a lot of bars and clubs, some of them very edgy and sexy.

One night soon after their arrival, he introduced Donna to a leash, attached to her nose ring. They were well dressed and on their way to a club that Jim had selected, when he stopped her in a quiet doorway and pulled a gold chain out of his pocket. It was not particularly bulky, something like a sturdy necklace. It had an elaborate locking clip on one end and a 2-inch ring on the other. Jim reached up with one hand and grabbed her bell, and with the other he clipped the chain onto her nose ring.

Donna was dumbfounded. "What the hell is that?" she practically screamed, her bell going wild.

Then, noticing that several people had turned to see what the commotion was, she quieted down and in more of a forceful whisper, continued, "what are you doing?"

Jim just smiled, devilishly. "This, my dear, is just a decoration for tonight. The place we're going to is really edgy and caters to the fetish crowd. This and your jewelry will fit right in, and will be very sexy."

"Jim, I am not a dog!"

"Of course, you're not. You are my wife and my lover, and my beautifully decorated fantasy girl. This is just another part of my dreams for you."

He smothered any further protest by kissing her passionately on her belled lips, hugging her firmly to his chest. "Please let's give this a try. It will be fun, and it turns me on something fierce."

Donna loved the hugging and kissing, even with the bell pressed between their mouths, but she remained skeptical about the leash.

"Don't you dare pull on it and hurt my nose!"

"Of course not. I would never hurt you. You know that." Jim said, thrilled that Donna had moved on and was accepting this new aspect of her look.

Jim then looped a couple of his fingers through the ring on her leash and slowly led Donna along the sidewalk. She reached up and grabbed the leash just below her chin to protect herself and followed along next to and slightly behind him.

The constant pressure on her nose was annoying.

Jim moved slowly and carefully, among the other pedestrians.

She was so focused on the leash and avoiding any pain to her nose that she didn't even notice the looks they were getting from the passersby.

As they got closer to the Club, they started seeing a lot of beautiful people wearing a lot of very sexy outfits. There was a lot of bare skin, but also a lot of leather, and latex too. Many of the patrons were tattooed and pierced. A number of the women were heavily pierced, more so than Donna. And in a lot more places, too. It allowed her to feel more comfortable with her own facial jewelry.

After Jim had led them through the throng of people inside the entrance, trying carefully not to allow anyone to tangle with Donna's leash. An impressive woman, fiercely beautiful in leather and heavy make-up stopped them and spoke to them in rapid fire German. Jim explained that they were Americans and didn't understand.

The woman nodded and switched to accented English. "Don't allow your Sklaven to hold onto her own leash. Only her Master should be allowed that control." With that she slapped Donna's wrist. Surprised, she released the grip on the chain, and stood quietly, embarrassed and fuming.

The woman then nodded her approval, saying, "I do love your slut's piercings and jewelry," before disappearing into the crowd.

Donna asked Jim, "What did that woman say, 'Sklaven'?"

"It's German for 'slave'," he told her as he maneuvered them through the restaurant, looking for an empty table.

Donna followed along thinking 'I'm no slave. I have no desire to be one! I'm a wife working to please her man and have a little fun,' although she was starting to worry if she might just be kidding herself.

They did finally find a small table on a banquette against a side wall.

Jim grabbed the chair and handed Donna onto the bench seat where she faced the room. She would have preferred to sit with her back to the crowd, hiding her jewelry and leash. As it was, she sat there, on display to everyone in the crowded place.

As they were getting comfortable, the couples on either side of them greeted them pleasantly, while staring at Donna's jewelry. Jim continued to hold her leash, with his hand resting on the table top and the chain draping up to her nose. Donna wished he would unclip it. She'd do it herself if she knew how the clasp worked.

On one side there was a lesbian couple, obviously into the kink. One of them was clearly the dominant, wearing black leather. The other was the submissive wearing a pink latex cat-suit. Her outfit included a tall and a spiked leather dog collar with a leash held by her partner.

On the other side was a regular couple, he was casually dressed, while she was barely covered. She wore a tight rubber miniskirt and a string bikini top that only just barely hid her nipples.

Jim pulled gently on Donna's leash so that she was forced to bend over the table toward him. "See, we fit right in. We're a lot less kinky than a lot of the others in this place.

She huffed in agreement as she continued to scan the room. In comparison to many of the other patrons, her jewelry and leash were trivial.

Just then the lesbian sitting on the bench next to Donna reached up delicately, in her black leather opera glove and ran her finger along Donna's leash.

"That's lovely, as are the decorations on the ladies' face. I'm Lena, and this is Hilde." She said, nodding to her friend in pink.

Donna, embarrassed, mumbled, "thank you", punctuated, of course, by her bell's jingle, which went unheard in the noisy room.

"Hello, I'm Jim and this is Donna. Thanks for the compliment. My wife is still getting used to her decorations. She only got them a couple of weeks ago."

Lena slid her hand up the chain to Donna's face, and rested her fingers on her chin and delicately turned her head so she could get a better look.

Donna was too shocked to resist.

"Donna, tell me about your piercings, and that bell. Don't they get in the way?" Lena asked, with a tone more like a command than a request.

Donna looked confusedly at Jim, who smiled and nodded. "Go ahead, my love."

Donna didn't know where to start. She'd never thought about how she would explain her piercings to anyone.

Looking back at Lena, she started hesitantly, "Well, um, I was pierced three times, and grommets were installed in each hole."

She paused to further assemble her thoughts, as Lena and Jim both nodded encouragements.

"The grommet in my nose includes an extension that reaches way up my nostrils to provide additional support."

Pausing again, to collect herself, "they are all permanent." She blurted out.

"The chains, hoop earrings and the bell are too," she added, blushing.

Just then a waitress showed up and interrupted them, much to Donna's relief. Describing her decorations had been humiliating and she needed a break.

As Jim ordered beers, Donna, realized that having to tell her story was actually good practice, as she was afraid that when they got back to the States, she would have to do a lot of explaining to her family and friends, and everyone else she met.

When the waitress left, Lena spoke up, "You look wonderful. I love the way the jewelry frames your face and draws attention to your lovely mouth. I'm tempted to kiss you, just to see how the bell and chains affect the touch."

Donna wasn't sure how to react. She looked at Jim who was giving her his devilish smile.

When Lena looked his way too, he nodded.

Before Donna could say anything, Lena reached out and again grabbed the leash attached to Donna's nose.

She gently lifted it and pulled Donna's face over toward her. She then pushed forward and planted her deep red lips on Donna's sandwiching the bell between their two mouths. Lena then opened her mouth enough to push her tong out and explore the bell as their lips continued to touch. Donna was unable to pull back as Lena held her leash firmly up and off a little to the side.

To Donna it seemed to last forever. Eventually Lena slowly drew back and allowed Donna's leash to gradually slip through her fingers so she could lean back.

Lena didn't let go, though. Instead she took her napkin in her other hand, dipped a corner in her water glass and reached up to Donna's face. She used it to carefully wipe a smear of her lipstick off of Donna's bell.

The whole performance left Donna thunderstruck. She had just been kissed by a strong, sexy woman in a very public place, in front of her husband, as if she was a plaything, or was it a sex slave?

Lena, added to her confusion, by sighing, "that was lovely, I envy you Jim. Donna is beautiful and affectionate. I'd love to get to know her better."

She then turned to Hilde, "I love Donna's jewelry. Perhaps we need to do that to you."

Hilde looked down submissively. "Oh please, no, Lena. How could I ever explain it to my family and friends?"

Lena just laughed, derisively. "You will do it, if I decide you will."

Hearing her, Jim was certain that Hilde would, in fact, do whatever Lena told her to. He was already so hard that he was afraid his pants' zipper would give way. The whole episode had him so aroused he was afraid of shooting his load on the spot!

Lena, turning back to Donna asking, "How do you deal with the bell? I can't really hear it in here, but doesn't it jingle all of the time? And does it get in the way of your eating & drinking?"

Donna found that topic an easy one to describe. She spent the next five minutes explaining the challenges the bell and the rest of her facial jewelry presented.

She was just finishing up when the waitress brought the beers.

As soon as she reached for her mug, using both hands, Lena's focus changed to them. She grabbed Donna's wrist and pulling her hand off of her mug held it up so she could better examine it.

"Oh my," she gushed, this too is a lovely decoration. Actually, I see it's even more than that. It really restricts your use of your hands, doesn't it, dear Donna?"

Lena continued to examine her hand turning it this way and that as she studied it. In the end she flicked the bell on her finger several times, listening for its sound, above the noise of the club.

"Yes, it makes everything difficult," Donna replied, a touch of resentment in her voice.

Lena shifted her gaze to Donna's eyes, and looked at her sternly, "It is supposed to, my dear. That's the point of public bondage. I'm sure your man, enjoys it, and that's also the point."

Donna, taken aback, simply nodded, as she thought more deeply about the implications of Lena's statement.

After a moment, Lana continued, "so show us, girl, how do you drink, with all of your erotic jewelry."

Donna nodded, and reached with both her hands for her mug. She brought it up and demonstrated how she had to tilt her head back, nudge the chains up and away with the glass and then pour the liquid into her mouth, trying her best to capture it inside her lower lip. Of course, her bell dipped into it, and a little missed and dribbled onto her chin.

She quickly set the mug down and grabbed a napkin catching the spillage before it fell onto her chest.

Lena was fascinated, she laughed delightedly, "wonderful performance, you little doll."

Donna blushed, and looked around. Jim was smiling proudly and Hilde looked frightened.

Lena continued, "that's a wonderful form of public bondage. Even without the leash, you're controlled and restricted by all of your pretty chains. I'm sure it's humiliating too. You make an excellent sex toy." She was obviously thrilled, "God, how very sexy you are. And Jim this was your fantasy? You are one kinky devil of a man."