Decorating Donna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena and Donna both looked at him for a reaction. Donna was thinking furiously. Until now she hadn't fully understood all of the implications of her jewelry. That it was more than just an inconvenience for her, and a turn-on for Jim. It was also a display of his control of her body for all to see. And it was a constant humiliation for her and a permanent reminder of her submission to her man.

It wasn't all that different from wearing full bondage gear, cuffs and chains, like some sex slave in a porn video, just more subtle. Oddly enough, among all of her roiling emotions, she was getting very turned on. Her pussy was very wet and begging for attention.

Jim just smiled and nodded. He supposed he should feel a little guilty for the things he had done to his lovely bride, but he was so wrapped up in his fantasy fulfillment that all he could do was gloat.

Lena had one more comment to make, "you know, the leash is a nice touch. It allows you, Jim, to feel in complete control, and you, Donna to surrender to his desires. Donna, can allow herself to give in to her lover's erotic demands without feeling any shame as she is not responsible for whatever is being done to her."

With that, Lena grabbed Hilde's leash, and saying farewell pulled her to her feet and began leading her away from their table.

Jim and Donna were both in awe as they got good looks at both women standing in full view. Both had fantastic bodies, sensuously accented by their fetish outfits.

As Lena passed Jim, she placed a blood-red business card in front of him, saying, "please call me, I'd really like to get to know Donna better."

Jim and Donna spent the next day recovering from their crazy night at the Club. They did eventually go out to do some window-shopping in the neighborhoods around the hotel.

Donna was slowly getting used to the looks and stares of the people, mostly tourists, they encountered. She did her best to ignore them, with varying degrees of success.

The bell hanging from her nose and in front of her lips, continued to annoy her and probably always would, but there was nothing she could do about it.

The following day they flew to Salzburg and enjoyed that beautiful little city and its huge old hilltop castle immensely.

Like their German cousins, the Austrians were friendly and accepting of Donna's decorations, while the tourists remained the same, curious, and either enthralled or disapproving.

Jim continued enjoying their days and nights; especially the nights!

Donna got better and better at eating and drinking without making a mess, and she learned to sleep well enough, while lying on her back.

They were, for everyone who saw them a very happy but kinky couple.

When their European honeymoon was over, Donna returned home with a lot of trepidation. Jim had refused to allow the removal of any of her jewelry. He'd even quickly made sure that a nail parlor had filled in her nails to ensure that she could continue to wear them and their restricting chains.

Although she was now fairly well used to her decorations, and somewhat comfortable in public while wearing them, she felt sure that everyone she knew in the US would be shocked and probably not very accepting of her new look.

And Donna was proven correct. Only a few of her friends complimented her on her decorations. All of her family were put off by the jewelry, the limitations it imposed and its permanence. Donna must have been asked a dozen times 'why don't you take it off?'

She lost several old friends completely, and many of her family stopped talking to her.

Over time things settled down, and she just learned to live with her jewelry, and with the reactions of the people around her.

Against her wishes, Jim insisted that she regularly have her nails redone and the chains and bells replaced.

He was always pleased, and constantly attentive and loving. He adored her jewelry, and his constant loving devotion, helped Donna cope with the situation.

She was living the comfortable life she had always dreamed of, but paying for it by being the trophy wife, Barbie doll and sex object her husband demanded. All in all, she considered it a fair trade.

To be Continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.