Decorating Her Dainties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

When I hesitated she repeated her demand. I placed the bag of underwear on her bed and untied the cord and let my dressing gown fall to the floor. I reached for a pair of the white cotton panties. A white full cut cotton bikini with delicate scalloped trim to the waist and the leg openings. The front panel was a transparent mesh decorated with several embroidered polka dots. A robust pair of panties, neither delicate nor scant but very comfortable and quintessentially girly. Soon they were snug around my cock and balls.

"Come round here," Sophia instructed me, "Let's have a look at you." While I stood next to the bedside table Sophia tugged here and there at the waist and legs of the panties until she announced her satisfaction with a mouth full of toast and marmalade, "You look so pretty in your new girly panties." I felt her insert her finger between my legs and slide it between my balls, this she withdrew and slapped my pantied arse and said, "Go and try on your pantyhose."

Returning to the carpet at the other side of her bed I rolled the legs of a pair of white pantyhose, noting the reinforced toes but as I made to sit down on the bed Sophia intervened,

"Stay standing, I want to watch you, I'm sure you've had lots of practice."

I secured my feet in the reinforced weave of the toe of each stocking foot before I began to ease the hose alternately up each of my legs.

"I need some more tea and toast," she said passing me her tray and then "you had better wear these, we don't want you snagging your hose now, do we." She reached beside her bed and handed me a pair of pink fluffy toeless mules.

"I'm not wearing those, they won't fit," I said.

"Maybe in all the excitement, the gravity of your inappropriate behaviour hasn't quite rung home. Listen, Henrietta, panty sniffer, I've several explicit and humiliating home movies which capture you as a perverse stinky scent snorting animal. You wouldn't want anyone else to see them, it's understood, right. So let's not waste any more time, just put them on toe licker," Sophia instructed.

Her cute fluffy slippers were far too small but I crammed my pantyhosed feet into them and with her exhausted breakfast tray in hand, I shuffled to the door of her room and onward towards the kitchen. Just as I left her room I heard Sophia call,

"There is just one thing, you look fucking ridiculous shuffling around in your girly threads you fucking loser."

She was right, I felt ridiculous too but having said that the soft cotton panties and the taught pantyhose were beginning to give a bit as my cock betrayed my pleasure and began to swell.

Sophia giggled as I shuffled back to her room with her refills and set the tray down next to her bed.

"A fair exchange is no robbery. I want you to take my laundry basket to the kitchen sink and carefully hand wash all my dirty delicates," Sophia instructed

When I did not react immediately Sophia reached for her smartphone as if to remind me that she could betray me and broadcast my perverted animal antics at the touch of a button.

I picked up her laundry basket and shuffled out of Sophia's room heading for the kitchen sink. I noticed that my knob was anticipating with fervour the task ahead as I wrapped my apron around myself and began to dip into Sophia's tantalising laundry assortment. I'd already seen it all before during the previous month, a day had not gone by when I hadn't had my nose in it. Even so, I enjoyed sorting her garments into four wash-loads, panties, bras, nylons and socks. I loved the sight of the slimy soapy mess in her gussets supported upon the palm of my hand and the soggy double knit weave of the toes of her hosiery as I rubbed the viscous ecological wash gel into the elastic fabric.

Sophia passed me carrying a bale of towels and disappeared into the shower room.

I continued washing her stuff, every skid, every stain, every smudge was thrilling and fascinating. When I was done and everything was hanging to dry I mused that I was totally surrounded by damp gusset and toe. I was beginning to feel at home being Sophia's submissive houseboy.

Finally, Sophia came out of the shower room and dressed in abundant towelling came behind me and began to whisper in my ear as I bent over the sink,

"I bet you'd like to make a big wank for me, wouldn't you? I bet you're praying for a change of fortune and that you'll have a happy ending. You'd like to make ejaculate for me, give me every last drop and where would you like to put it?"

"I'm gagging to give my Mistress my mess," I found myself admitting.

"Gagging you say. I'll let you blow your sissy load but there are three key-word conditions, bound, helpless and indeed gagged. You have to submit completely regardless of the outcome. Well, what do you say? Do you want to shoot or don't you?"

"Bound, helpless and gagged," I responded as an affirmative answer.

"Go to your room, I'll join you shortly."

Upon entering my room I put on the light and drew the curtains. I sat on my bed, my imagination running through endless images of myself at Sophia's mercy and then she appeared in the doorway dressed in a nurse's uniform of all things, the whole menacing medicine show. The tiara, the tight white starched tunic, rich tan nylon hose and white cotton ankle socks inserted into laced white leather flats. I thought I was dreaming. In her hand were several pairs of tan pantyhose.

"My younger sister forgot to take her uniform home with her, lucky for you we wear the same size don't you think. Here, tie your feet to the bedposts," she commanded and threw the bundle of pantyhose on the bed.

While I was busy doing as she asked she had taken a lipstick from her pocket and looking into the mirror opposite the head of the bed she began painting her lips crimson red.

"All done," she requested when she was finished with her makeup and checked to see that my legs were properly tethered to the bedposts. "Lie on your back, spread your arms," she directed. Then she opened the curtains and switched off the light.

Sophia hiked up her nurse's tunic to reveal she was knickerless beneath the rich tan pantyhose and she squatted above my chest before landing her hot sultry aromatic gusset just below my chin, her knees catching both of my arms and pinning them to the bed. As she reached to secure one of my arms and then the other with her hose I could see her white lacy bra at her gaping cleavage and the faintest outline of her broad dark aureola through it. When she had finished tethering me she lay down next to me and reached towards her foot and removed her flat before pressing the shoe opening hard against my nose and mouth.

"I want to hear you sniff," she instructed.

Hearing her say those words to me, those that I had longed to hear her say from the very first day I'd set eyes on her was catalytic and my audible gasp emptied my lungs which I refilled with a celebratory and extended snort of the smelly leather shoe on my nose.

"Ooh, he likes that doesn't he," said Sophia as she noted my shaft was already rigid as it pulsed in my pantyhose before settling down into a slow rhythmic bob. "You might like to know that my naughty little sister had just completed a really long busy shift in her uniform. "

Then she was whispering in my ear and teasing me saying,

"My seething slit in my sister's smelly, stinky stocking panty. My pongy pink piggies in my sister's pretty pungent pantyhose and sweaty white cotton ankle socks. Better than even your wildest filthy fantasies could come up with don't you think?" Then the tip of her tongue entered my ear but just for a moment. "Smelly, stinky sister," she continued. "Tell me you want to sniff and lick her smelly nylon hose and her stinky white cotton socks."

"I long to be a victim of sister smell Mistress, feed me the smelly nylon hose and the stinky white cotton socks, I implore you to give me the smelly sister stink," I pleaded.

The words had hardly left my lips when I suddenly found my mouth stuffed with the white cotton socks and I watched as Sophia disrobed and pulled the tan pantyhose from her toes and pulled them over my head, wrapping the legs tightly around my head and finally tying the toes together and stuffing them into my congested mouth. Then I heard her whisper into my ear once again,

"Would the dirty panty boy, the perverse one, the weirdo dressed in women's knickers, he that purloins panties and sucks on socks and stockings like it very much if I wrapped my hot crimson lips around his shaft and kissed and licked and lapped and slurped until a big puddle of hot sticky sperm sits in the basin of my naughty teasing tongue. I mean would you like me to fucking well suck you off and swallow your hot creamy man muck, panty boy?"

"Nnnn, nnnn," I grunted through my frothy gag, I was hoping to signal affirmation in response to Sophia's last question. I freaked when I heard a phone suddenly ring and then I heard Sophia say,

"Well it's a bit inconvenient right now but if you must, and she ended the call. Little sis is on her way," cried Sophia. Then I felt her weight leave the bed and the door slammed behind her and I could hear her in her own room when suddenly I froze with fear on hearing the intercom at the front door. I heard the door open and close and then a voice in an unidentifiable tongue was calling, "Sophia, Sophia."

"Wait, let me put the light on for you, I heard Sophia reply. I'm in here, she called from the kitchen and then, fancy a coffee?

Her sister continued to speak in her native tongue

"O.K. so you're in a hurry, you need them for tomorrow, I have them in the front room," I heard Sophia tell her sister.

I drew my breath as I heard the footsteps of the two women as they passed my bedroom door. I had this terrible fear that her sister might just say, "What's in here?" and open my bedroom door to discover a nyloned, bound, gagged, muttering, helpless, panty-gimp salivating into her smelly socks and delivering pre-cum from balls nestled in knickers to the tip of his cock head that wept into pristine white pantyhose.

"Haven't a clue, everything was in the flight case. Your pantyhose, and your socks, anyway your tunic and flats are still here the rest hardly matters right now does it?" I heard Sophia declare.

"How well do you know this guy, suddenly the sister was speaking English. Now let's see you had all my stuff when you left the old place then you came here and now you don't know where a pair of well-worn pantyhose and a pair of cute white smelly cotton ankle socks have gone. Come on sister, ten to one they're crunched up in a crusty ball under his mattress, which is his room? I wanna take a look, I'm really angry losing my stuff to panty robbing perverts."

"No, sis you've got it all wrong, they're not under his mattress, in fact, he'll have your smelly socks stuffed in his mouth, your pantyhose over his head and he'll be waiting all tied up and helpless for you to castigate him in any manner that you see fit, Sophia said ironically and continued, but in fact, he's having a kip and we can hardly accuse him outright without knowing for sure, so just leave it okay. I'll get you some more pantyhose and socks if they don't turn up.

I was terrified listening to this, my cock had retreated back into my panties and I was convinced it would only be a matter of time before I suffered an unimaginable humiliation.

Sshh, he's sleeping," I heard Sophia say as the women passed my bedroom door again and I heard them enter the kitchen and close the door behind them. I was being as quiet as a mouse, I hardly dare breath.

I thought they would go on chatting forever. My anxiety turned to anger when my attention was drawn to movement and I saw Sophia behind the kitchen window perpendicular to my own bedroom window preparing coffee. Her tongue protruded through her lips and she was teasing me with it acting as though she was ever so gently teasing the tip of my cock with it. Then she finished by gesticulating with index finger and thumb that I was a tosser before she retreated with a coffee pot into obscurity towards the centre of the room. I thought she was a fucking bitch and began to wish I wasn't tethered at her mercy but in fact, the tables could be turned and she would be skewered like a puppy on my fat throbbing dick and bleating loudly whenever I nudged her cervix and informed her that she was a filthy little cock maid only fit for extracting my mess. Finally, after rubbing my shaft between her glorious bountiful orbs and poking at her broad dark aureole with the tip of my prick I would allow her to swallow my cock and tongue tickle my glans until I could bear no more. Then I would feverishly withdraw my convulsing shaft in the nick of time allowing me to shoot all over her spectacles before I nudged my dick between her lips again for a last clean up. Tying her up and slipping a hum buddy up her twat and tickle torturing her nylon soles would complete my revenge.

The kitchen door opened and I heard the girls saying farewell before little sis disappeared down the stairs with at least some of her kit. When the noise from the stairwell had subsided I could hear Sophia talking again. Must be on her phone I thought but then I heard another woman's voice and it was familiar and then the penny dropped, it was my neighbour Dorene she must have come to the kitchen door from the back way.

I could hear the two women exchanging greetings, I presumed they were meeting for the first time. Dorene was an Anglo-Belgium girl, an 'it' girl, beautiful slim, sexy and thrilling. Dorene had moved in next door the year before and to cut a long story short had come home early from work to find me supposedly putting up shelves in her living room when she found me on my knees in her bedroom wallowing and wanking amongst the soiled jetsam of her empty laundry basket. It had only been a matter of weeks since I had paid off my dirty debt having regularly worked weekends for her just for the pleasure of being Dorene's bullied panty rack and faithful footstool.

I could hear Sophia telling Dorene that I was having a kip. Dorene would have noticed the room full of drying laundry and would already be wondering if there was anything going on between myself and her new acquaintance. She'd be thinking about the laundry favours she had imposed upon me. Furthermore, she would probably be considering that by 'kip' Sophia actually meant I was securely bound up helplessly gagging on Sophia's soiled lacy nylon froth.

"I hope I haven't come at an inopportune moment," I heard Dorene say, which I could not help thinking was for my benefit.

I was sure Dorene was concluding that I'd spent my whole day on skid row, gusset sampling on one of my journeys to the centre of the laundry basket. Then I heard the women saying goodbye and Sophia went into her room. Some minutes later I felt the movement of the air as the door opened and Sophia was standing there in stocking toes, her white lacy bra and a minuscule white translucent nylon 'g' string.

"Funny place to stash a phone," I thought noticing the tell-tale outline of the device shoved down the front of her panties and nestling amongst the neatly trimmed 'v' of her pubic bush.

"Tell me about Dorene," she said.

"She's my neighbour, not much to tell really," I replied.

"She's got a new washing line out the back and a drying rack, that means she puts her washing out. Don't even begin to try to suggest that you haven't had something of hers away for your sordid delight. Tell me about it, panty boy?"

I would not know where to begin, maybe the 'bunny panties' but I wasn't mentioning any of that to Sophia at that moment. I really wasn't sure how either of the women would take it if they found out they were sharing a nylon gagging panty boy and what were the chances of them simultaneously venting their combined fury on me?

"She has a nice pair of pink stockings that are often on the line that I quite fancy," was finally my reply. I hoped it would be both innocuous and plausible as indeed there was a pair of pink stockings that meant a lot to me and they were regularly on Dorene's washing line.

Despite having been caught wanking in her knickers Dorene and I had come to an easy equilibrium. Certainly, I was always going to be in her debt, always vulnerable to blackmail but Dorene liked to broaden her sexscape and the roles we played as submissive and dominant complimented each other and were sexually satisfying for the two of us.

Sophia yawned and dragged a blanket to my bed before laying between my extended arm and leg and covering us both with the blanket.

"I don't know about you but I'm pooped she said and laid her cheek on my shoulder. Maybe I'll wank you off when we wake up, give you a bit of time to recuperate after all the frights you must have had. Did you really think my sister might come in? She thought you might know something about her missing socks and pantyhose, what a ridiculous notion she said whilst employing her index finger to push her little sister's stinky lingerie to the back of my throat.

I gasped through her sister's sweaty sock and pantyhose gag as I felt Sophia's soft warm mammaries press against my ribs. The rhythmic sound of her breathing was calming and contagious and soon I had fallen asleep alongside her. I awoke from a deep slumber to witness Sophia free my arm from the bedpost and secure it next to my other hand. With never more than a single limb free at any time, I remained Sophia's prisoner while she rearranged my position until I came to lie face down on the bed. She reached between my legs and grabbed me firmly by the balls, dragging me onto my knees. I felt her binding the root of my shaft and separately securing my testicles. I watched as she reached for a pair of latex gloves and a bottle of lube.

With the ultimate digit of her latex gloved index finger plugged into my arsehole and the accompanying fingers scratching and tickling between my anus and cock root she reached around me with her other gloved hand and arranged her index finger and thumb to encircle the neck of my shaft. Instinctively I thrust my pelvis to gain even the faintest of contact between my shaft and her teasing fingers.

Desperate for breath as Sophia's teasing continued, I was gasping and wheezing through the stinky sock gag when suddenly she pitched up to my ear tickling it with her tongue through her sister's smelly pantyhose.

My defences were crumbling under her assault. Sophia seemed to understand that my pain and pleasure weren't merely a consequence of the intensity and manner of her touching but that the rhythm of her attention and denial would also wear me down. Her ripe pheromones were also creating havoc, and if that wasn't enough she resorted to technology. I felt her lips touching the nylon stretched over my earlobe and then she said,

"Check this out.

I felt Sophia insert something down the front of my girly underthings and the cold and steely sensation against my balls made me gasp through her sister's stinky soggy sock gag.

Where's your phone pervy panty gimp?" Sophia demanded.

"What do you want that for," I asked.

Sophia grabbed my balls through my girly underthings and began to squeeze them in her palm with increasing intensity whilst she informed me,

"It's not for a depraved subservient panty slut to reason merely to obey. I won't ask you again, now where's your friggin' phone," she insisted.

"In my inside jacket pocket hanging on the pegs outside the door," I agonised.

Sophia rose to her feet and left my bedroom shutting the door behind her. I could hear her searching my jacket and then moving about in the kitchen and finally in her own room. I heard her skip down the stairs and the front door closed behind her. In her absence, I took the opportunity to relax and settled down from my knees and stretched myself out on my bed. I was wondering how long she intended to leave me unattended when I was startled by a ringtone and a curious sensation in my panties which I quickly realised was Sophia's phone sounding and vibrating as it responded to an incoming call. It wasn't difficult to realise what was happening to me, the fucking scheming dirty little bitch must have been using my phone to call her own mobile, the fucking dirty little teasing cow. As one call timed out another call would come in.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers