Decorating Her Dainties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers

My cock head was migrating up my abdomen again and soon the vibration of Sophia's phone had encouraged it beyond my white cotton panties and it was making a break for freedom burrowing its way toward the waistband of my white pantyhose. Certainly, the phone vibration was a part of the excitation but beyond that, it was just the thought that Sophia could play with me remotely that was floating my boat. Still, at least in her absence, I could rub my cock and balls against the bed sheets, but shooting my lot was another matter, she had bound my tackle so tight. "Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls, It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world," the lyrics appeared from memory, I had identified her ringtone.

I could see a drop of precum hanging in the eye of my prick, how it had made it's way past my ligatures was an accolade to its enthusiasm for life but soon I was distracted when I heard women's voices on the stairs. It seemed that Sophia must have met Dorene at the front of the house.

"No problem, anytime," I heard Sophia say.

The women's voices were close now and I was so relieved when I heard them enter the kitchen.

"Well thanks a lot anyway, I'll just put it on the step by the back door shall I? Only thing is I'm off out shortly and I don't expect to be back until early morning. Is that okay?" Dorene enquired.

"No prob," said Sophia.

Some ten minutes later I heard Sophia push open the door to my bedroom.

"You liked that, did you? Sophia requested seeing that my shaft was reaching below my belly like a stallion's in heat. Gives phone sex a whole new meaning don't you think?

Sophia was wearing another pair of tan pantyhose and stood in her stockinged feet. She had removed her knickers and I could see a little bundle of light pink material bunched inside her fist and she was wearing her latex gloves again.

"Would you like a refill sir," Sophia asked and then without waiting for an answer she reached below her sister's tan hose covering my head, beyond the nylon legs wrapped around my mouth and forced her fingers into my mouth and extracted the soggy ball of her little sister's stinky socks. She replaced them with whatever it was she was secreting in her fist and re-organised her sister's pantyhose about my face. She raised one leg and planted her tan stocking foot against my nose and mouth and gave me a simple instruction,

"Sniff, bunny boy sniff."

"Sniff stinky footboy, sniff, I want to hear you sniff, repeated Sophia. Guess what? I looked in your downloads' folder, couldn't help opening the folder named 'dirtytalkrecordings', couldn't help listening to a couple of files either, this one's called 'cumming with panties'."

Sophia was sliding my phone under her sister's hose and arranging it above my ear, I heard a familiar woman's voice, a mid-western intonation which began...

"Hands above your head. Your cock is already hard and I'm still to touch you, there's a tent in your girly pinafore dress.

You pretend you are humiliated when I dress you in girly clothes, scanty little panties but what about that tent in your pinafore dress?

You tell me that you only wear your girly stuff when I tell you to wear it but now your knob is leaking pre-cum.

The girly panties that you insist embarrass you, you love how they feel around your cock, you love the way you look in them just like the good little panty boy that you are.

Oh my, now if you didn't like them you wouldn't have made your big man mess in your girly panties. You can wear them for the rest of the day since you like them so much."

"You like that naughty boy," I heard Sophia say and then the audio file began to repeat. Sophia went to the foot of the bed and began to reign in my bound legs and tighten the pantyhose bindings to bring me nearer the foot of the bed. She finished arranging my position by tugging the bindings around my balls and then retrieved her own phone from the front of my panties.

"You want to blot your dirty slimy lot on my nylon hose do you scent slut," said Sophia, when the audio had played once again. She paused the audio and returned one of her hands to my balls and arse and with the other gripped my shaft inside my pantyhose and rubbed my cock against the nylon.

I grunted through a mouthful of gag in an attempt to give my consent and Sophia began to speak again.

"I'm going to give you ten good reasons to come and when I get to the number one good reason I want you to plead with me to let you make your dirty filthy man mess, is that clear?"

I made my affirmative grunt.

"Reason ten to make a mess, Sophia began, you're a pathetic naughty nylon slut and tethered helplessly to your bed by your smouldering hot roomie's perfumed pantyhose."

Sophia continued to gently caress my tight aching balls and manipulate my rigid shaft, pinching my glans between thumb and forefinger and tugging at its baggy skin through my pantyhose. She continued,

"Reason nine to make a mess. My little sister, a notoriously naughty nurse would be very vexed with you if she knew you had her stinky smelly sweaty soiled pantyhose on your sissy face.

Reason eight to make a mess. I forced you to suck my sister's little stinky, smelly white cotton nurse's socks.

Reason seven. Your sore aching balls feel so nice when nestled in the soft cotton gusset of your silly girly white polka-dot panties."

Sophia peeled the pantyhose down from my shaft and let the waistband of the hose rest beneath my balls before slipping her other hand into my panties and weighing my balls against the warm palm of her hand.

"Reason six. Your angry shaft looks so nice behind the fine soft nylon mesh of your new white pantyhose.

Five. Your sweet innocent roomie has discovered that you are a dirty little knicker-sniffing pantyhose pulling pervert and has the evidence to prove it to all your friends and colleagues.

Four. Your pelvis and thighs are beginning to tremble in your girly pantyhose, your balls are turgid and aching red and fit to explode."

Sophia had circled my tortured glans with her index finger and thumb again and whilst she twisted my taught ball bag with one hand she ever so gently stimulated my angry purple cock head with her delicate linked fingers.

"Three. You've been sniffing and snorting the sweaty scented toes of dirty Dorene, your horny neighbour's stinky nylon pantyhose."

I heard what she said but it didn't compute. Clearly, the two women had discussed me behind my back or at least so I thought. Now they were swapping lingerie between them for my humiliation?

"Two. You're helpless bound and gagged, you can't even call for help with your tongue all bunched up there in Dorene's dirty bunny panties."

The fucking bitches had colluded together. The notion of having my horny neighbours bunny knickers in my mouth under these circumstances and the sudden calling of Dorene to mind with her long brunette pigtails and pink panties and stockings caused me to whimper.

"One. You'll never come in a pussy. Dump your dirty pathetic man mess all over Dirty Dorene's sweaty nylon pantyhose."

According to Sophia's demand and indeed from utter necessity, I began to plead with Sophia to let me cum.

"Pretty please Mistress Sophia, pretty please let me make my dirty pathetic mess on your divine nylon legs. Pretty please mistress."

Sophia shoved her hosed knee between my legs from the rear and aggressively milked my shaft vertically downward with her two gloved hands simultaneously. My diaphragm contracted, forcing an enduring deep groan to pass through my gag and my pelvis spasmed while my balls capitulated. It's a matter of pride for a man to demonstrate the violence of his own ejaculation but now Sophia had abandoned her urgent tugging of my shaft and was now sounding triumphant as the bindings she had wound around my shaft and balls limited my ejaculate to an agonising trickle of slimy man mess that like mucus hung in a continual and enduring string between the tip of my cock and her silky nylon thigh.

"Every last gooey drop of your hot sticky man mess panty boy," said Sophia and finally she wrapped her latex shrouded fingers around my shaft again and purged the final string of jism. A big glistening glob of gelatinous viscous spunk had piled upon her thigh. Having been tortured and teased for much of the day my pre-cum had been drained off and the dollop of porridge on her silky thigh was pure proteinaceous gamete.

"Ooh yes, that's it, oh yer, give me that hot load. Oh, fuck yer. Ooh, that's so perfect. Oh God, what a big fucking steaming load. I knew you couldn't last. I knew I'd get that big fucking creamy hot load on Dorene's stinky sweaty pantyhose. Ooh God yes. Now I have your filthy big juicy load all over my sexy stockinged thigh," purred Sophia short of breath and betraying that she had an orgasm waiting just around the corner herself.

Sophia untethered my shaft and balls and climbed on the bed in front of me and extracted the gag from my mouth. She unfurled the ball and I read in trepidation the slogan on the back panel of the pink panties, 'every bunny needs some bunny' and so indeed it had been Dorene's panties that had buffered my grunts. How on earth. Sophia pulled them over the crown of my head and then arranged her nylon covered fanny directly in front of my face.

"You see what you've done to me," Sophia said.

I was looking at her dark ripe swollen labia when Sophia reached behind herself and prised open her pussy with her fingers before planting her sodden little pantyhose dressed slush pussy right upon my mouth and demanded,

"Poke and prod and chew and lick, sniff and snort and suck and slurp, you pervy panty slut, dig it, dig my sloppy slit."

I did as I was ordered as Sophia rubbed her sloppy fanny wildly against my mouth. When she would withdraw to give me breath I would have the opportunity to stare down at her toes in Dorene's hose. Looking at them was really turning me on, they were a quite robust weave of medium denier with a slightly paler toe reinforcement. Sophia must have put them on in a hurry and one of the nylon feet was twisted and the stitched seam didn't run along the tips of her toes but ran toward her wrinkled sole. It was a very attractive and inviting target for a pool of ejaculate.

Sophia ground her sloppy pantyhosed slit with increasing ferocity as her moaning and whimpering became louder. My poking and chewing had the better of her and she stretched a hand behind me, ripped Dorene's bunny panties from my head and began snorting at the gusset herself. A loud penetrating bleat pierced her lips and Sophia crumpled in a shuddering whining heap in front of me. Her pheromonic gash had made me hard again and I wasn't waiting another half day for release, I aimed the end of my cock into the slack pocket of twisted reinforced nylon covering Sophia's toes and thrust into it savagely. Feeling her toe ring through the hose in the eye of my cock was the straw that broke the camel's back and my shaft pulsed a decent puddle of ejaculate into the little well behind her piggies. I think I must have fallen asleep.

I awoke to find Sophia untying her pantyhose that secured me to the bed. She was all dolled up.

"I'm going out" she said. "Dorene's washing is in the machine, including her stuff that you messed up. I just couldn't resist borrowing some bits, you didn't mind did you? Her machine is broken, be a decent little panty slave and hang her stuff to dry, would you?"

She disappeared down the stairs. I was relieved to conclude that the two women weren't collaborating knowingly to realise my downfall. It was just that Sophia was a teasing horny bitch with a dirty little mind that instinctively understood my pathetic cravings.

Sophia and I were in the kitchen the following morning when Dorene came knocking on the door before opening it and entering. I don't think she had been to bed. She was wearing a little black dress and black heels and black fishnet ankle socks. She spotted her stuff hanging on the drier and said,

"Thanks a load for doing my stuff, anytime I can return the favour."

"Well thanks to him actually, Sophia pointed at me. He had to do his own stuff, he needed the machine so he hung it up for you."

I was wondering why Sophia now though it necessary to speak on my behalf when I was present. Maybe she had decided she owned me.

"Ta sweety, I hope it wasn't too much of a nuisance," said Dorene walking in my direction and planting a kiss on my cheek and taking the opportunity to whisper ever so silently in my ear, "I'll thank you a load later."

Dorene was folding her laundered clothing when Sophia asked,

"Fancy a cuppa Dorene."

"You have any coffee, I've been up all night long," replied Dorene.

"Coming up," said Sophia.

Dorene placed her packed laundry basket on the floor. It didn't surprise me to see that her bunny panties were lying on top of the pile. No doubt Dorene had done it for my benefit but it did occur to me that she might not have expected that Sophia had taken a good snort of the unwashed gusset herself some hours earlier.

Sitting at the table with their hot drinks the two women were making an immediate connection, getting on like a house on fire and wanting to attend the Sunday market I put my coat on and left the house wondering if I had bit off a bit more than I could chew.

wordyone
wordyone
76 Followers