Decumeron Ch. 02: Thu March 19 2020

Story Info
Codistancing professors edge closer to a new sexual order.
8.2k words
4.48
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two: Thursday, March 19, 2020.

I woke up the next morning just as I'd fallen asleep: with my naked wife's tits pressed against me and her hand on my penis. Unlike last night, however, when I'd passed out after a blowjob, this morning I woke up hard. It was clear Katherine had been jacking me off to wake me up. "Oh good, you're awake," she said, as if she hadn't been the one who had just woken me. She leaned over and kissed me, pressing her breasts harder into me. "Good morning!"

Before I even had a chance to respond, Katherine climbed over to straddle me. She took my dick in her hands and rubbed the head at her opening. She was already very wet. She teased me-or rather, she teased herself a little with my cock, coating it with her juices but not letting me enter her. She lay my cock down and rubbed her labia over it, coating the shaft as she moved back and forth across it. Then she took it in her hand again and rubbed my now wet cock head against her clit. She groaned and finally pushed me inside. She sighed in contentment: "Oh fuck, yes, that feels good," she said, as she moved her hips back and forth.

Still half asleep, but waking up quickly, I was content to lie there and let Katherine fuck herself on me. She sat up straight, her breasts hanging down and swinging slightly as she moved, her messy black hair going in all directions. She put her hands on my chest and rocked back and forth, getting into a rhythm, using my pelvic bone to stimulate her clit. She was warm and wet around my cock, and I lay there, enjoying feeling her velvety, tight softness on my sex.

She took her hands off my chest and moved them to the bed beside me and bent her elbows, leaning down toward my face. Her tits hung down so her nipples lightly grazed my chest. I could feel them get even harder as she stimulated herself on me. She leaned down further and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her hair hung down, lightly caressing my face and shoulders. Her tits were now pressed against my chest as she rocked back and forth, and I reached around and grabbed her ass. She hummed her approval into my mouth.

After a long moment, she broke our kiss and leaned up slightly, which freed her breasts to move more against my chest. She spoke softly, close to my face. "Well, that was quite something last night, wasn't it," she said, more comment than a question.

"No kidding!" I said. "Who knew we were so in their heads?"

"Fuck!" she said. I wasn't sure if she was exclaiming over her memory of overhearing our friends fuck while fantasizing about us, or whether it was about my cock in her cunt right now. Not that it mattered. "You know my favorite part?"

"No," I said, genuinely curious.

"I fucking love the idea of your fucking Sonya." She drew out the fantasy. "Of your fucking Sonya at the end of the bed, your legs hanging over and her facing out, riding you. George standing on the bed over her, so his cock is at the level of Sonya's face, so she can take him in her mouth. And me, kneeling on the floor the way I did for you last night, except I'm not just going down on you, I'm using my mouth to pleasure both you and Sonya while you two fuck. Tasting her on your cock as you thrust your cock in and out of her. Licking her clit while you fuck her, so your balls hit my chin while I'm pleasuring her. Looking up at the two of you, watching your cock stretch her lips, and above that, her flat stomach and her teacup breasts. And her mouth, her other lips, stretching to take George's cock, her pretty face, her high cheekbones filled with his cock." I could feel Katherine getting wetter and more excited as she renarrated Sonya and George's fantasy. Her breath got more ragged, and her pelvic thrusts got stronger. "And I'm on the floor, looking at where you're fucking her, tasting the two of you together, so you're not only fucking her, you're fucking my face."

I wasn't complaining, but I was surprised. I didn't think of this as the sort of fantasy that my wife usually got off on. The sharing didn't really surprise me; at various points in our relationship, we'd had different arrangements and different amounts of openness. When she was off on her fieldwork and I was stuck at home TAing, we agreed that we were allowed to fuck other people. I hadn't found anyone, but she'd hooked up with a guy for a few months. He'd been really into fucking her from behind, she'd said. When she told me about that, I'd thought it wasted her best features-her face and her tits-and he'd spent his time looking at her relatively boring back. But she'd liked the way when he fucked her from behind, her breasts hung down and rubbed against the sheets. More recently, we'd had an arrangement where we could have one night stands at conferences, as long as we were careful not to get dangerous reputations. I had taken advantage of that a few times, including one memory I particularly treasured of a woman who turned out to have pierced nipples and a ring in each of her labia. I had spent much of that night going down on her, playing with her hardware in my mouth, while she narrated a fantasy of a threesome with me and another, unspecified man, in which she fucked me while I went down on the other guy. But as mores changed in the academy about flirting and one night stands and the risk of harassment, Katherine and I had reconsidered, stopped hooking up at conferences, and were now monogamous. And even when we weren't, I hadn't thought Katherine was ever interested in group sex, nevermind in such a submissive role. And I'd never heard her be interested in sex with another woman, either.

"So, do you want to?" she asked.

"Want to what?"

"Fuck Sonya, of course. I think we can make this happen." There was a glint in her eye, and she was smiling. "Co-distancing is already like sharing sex partners, in terms of closeness and trust. I think we should go all the way."

"Do you think they were serious, though? They weren't just fantasizing?" Katherine had slowed down a bit, but she was still moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on my pelvis bone and her nipples on my chest. She kissed me again, biting my lower lip.

"I think if they weren't serious, they will be if we're up for it. You know how Sonya likes to flirt, and George looks at my cleavage all the time. Would you be okay watching me fuck George? Or Sonya?"

"I think so?" I said, more a question than an answer. The idea of her fucking someone else didn't bother me, but I'd never had the occasion to watch it, and I didn't know how I'd feel.

"I imagine you've just fucked Sonya, and her cum is all over your cock. You're lying on your back in bed, just like this, and I come up on all fours to clean you up, to taste Sonya on your cock." She was getting faster again, fucking me harder. I tightened my grip on her ass. She was still whispering quietly, next to my face, and her voice was getting breathier. "My ass is up in the air while I take you into my mouth, so George comes over, kneels on the bed, and starts to fuck me." She started moving on my cock now with more insistence. "He fills me up at one go"-with each of those words, she pressed into me, harder and harder-"and thrusts into me. It would be amazing to be filled up like that, George in my pussy and you in my mouth." She started to lose her ability to narrate. She got louder, and sat up more to give herself more leverage. "Oh fuck, yes, fill me up, fuck me." Imagining my cock in her mouth and George's cock in her cunt, she came. I could feel her tight pussy clamping down on my cock, her wetness flowing out onto me. She collapsed back onto my chest, breathing heavily. She stopped moving her pelvis, although I stayed inside her, still hard.

I giggled a little. She was convincing. "Okay, yeah, let's try to do this." As she recovered from her orgasm, I moved my hands to her hips and started moving her up and down my cock. I thrust my hips up, pushing my cock deeper inside her just as I brought her down onto it. "You know what might get the ball rolling?" I asked. "If you go downstairs with my cum dripping out of you, down your legs, smelling of our sex."

"Are you going to fill me up with your cum?" she asked. "Give me a big load to show off to George and Sonya?" I had my hands on her hips, lifting her up and down on my cock. It felt like I was using her as my sex toy, controlling the speed and force to drive myself to my own orgasm. As I thrust her up and down, I could feel the opening of her cunt rubbing against the delicate underside of my cock, building me closer to coming.

"Are you sure you want to come inside me?" she asked, getting into it herself. "Or do you want to come on my face? I could go downstairs covered in you, dripping, so they know exactly what we've been doing." Who was this woman? She had never been interested in my coming on her, only seeming to put up with it when I wanted to come on her tits after a blowjob.

"I think that might be little much for this morning," I said honestly. "Maybe later I can come on Sonya and you can clean her up." I was pushing it, I knew, but Katherine seemed into it so far. Her breath was ragged again, and she was already getting close to another orgasm. "Licking my cum off her belly and her chest. You'd like that?"

"Oh fuck," she said. "Cover her tits with your cum so I can lick it off of them, so I can taste your cum from her perfect, little tits." She was sitting up now, her breasts bouncing and flying as I lifted her up and slammed her down on my cock, over and over. She bit her lower lip. "Oh god, I'm going to come again!"

I kept at it, moving her around like a rag doll, using her to fuck myself. She reached down one hand and started pressing on her clit while I fucked her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me!" She was shouting as she came, and any pretense of quietness was over. Her pussy clamped over my cock and pushed me over. I could feel my cock pulsing and my cum shooting out of me, filling Katherine up.

She collapsed onto me again, both of us out of breath. My cock was still inside of her, losing its hardness but still filling her. "So, we're really going to do this?" I said.

"Fuck yes. It's now or never. This dumb plague is our best opportunity," she said as if this was something she'd been scheming about for a long time. She rolled off of me. I fell out of her cunt, my cock wet and slippery with our combined cum. "Go take a shower. I'm going to get dressed and see what Sonya and George are up to." She smiled as if she'd told a joke, and I couldn't tell whether she'd just meant it literally, or whether she had something else planned.

Katherine stood up and started to get dressed. She put on a push-up bra and found a loose skirt. She looked at me, smiling naughtily, as she put on her skirt with nothing under it. "Fuck, I love feeling your cum dripping out of me," she said, and she put her hand below her waistband, did something I couldn't see, and took it back out. She put her fingers in her mouth and smiled. "Mmm, we taste good together." She started rifling through our things for a top, and I went to look for the underwear and pyjama bottoms we'd discarded last night. I put them on over my still-sticky cock, grabbed my phone, and went off to the bathroom.

While I brushed my teeth, I read on my phone an article about nurses being fired by hospitals for bringing in their own masks when the hospital hadn't provided them, and about how the national shortage of PPE came from a generations-long disinvestment in American manufacturing capacity and successive administrations failing to sustain a national stockpile. I started to read a summary of the president's nightly press conference-a cavalcade of lies and self aggrandizement worthy of Stalin, if Stalin had been an incompetent buffoon-but I had to put it down because I was working myself up in anger. How had he wasted the month and a half China gave us to prepare? What a shambles of a country we are, I thought, and by the time I was in the shower I was in a decidedly unsexy mood.

I put on respectable clothing-when we first came out to the country, we each brought a few outfits for going out to nicer restaurants-and came downstairs, still angry about how the response to Covid had been botched. Katherine and Sonya were in the kitchen. Like so many vacation rentals, it was oddly decorated, with cabinets above one part of the counter, but a large framed mirror on the wall where other cabinets should have been. Sonya looked especially good, with tight jeans that accentuated her long legs, a white button-down shirt, and as-ever expertly applied makeup that, together with her short blonde hair, accentuated her high cheekbones and her big eyes. Ever since undergrad I'd known that art history departments had an unusual preponderance of hot women, and Sonya was doing her part. Katherine, meanwhile, had put on a low-cut shirt, and while her boobs always looked big next to Sonya's, her bra and freckled, alabaster cleavage made them look especially big now.

"So, uh, I guess you heard us last night," Sonya turned to me and said, simultaneously embarrassed and cutting right to the point. Honestly, I'd come in ready to talk about Covid, but the women were clearly already on a better topic. She started walking toward me, but Katherine reached out, grabbed her from behind, and wrapped her arms around her, in a friendly if flirtatious embrace. Sonya laughed. I thought I saw her shimmy a little, rubbing her ass into my wife's crotch. With her facing out and Katherine pulling her top tight, I could see Sonya's braless nipples poking through.

"Um, yes. I guess you two had a good time distracting yourself from Covid," I said, having some trouble transitioning topics. "Where is George?" It didn't quite seem fair to start the sexy conversation without him.

"It's Thursday," Sonya said. "He's upstairs lecturing over Zoom." I could feel my face turn red. I'd forgotten about that. Had his students been able to hear Katherine and me fucking?

Katherine must have known what I was thinking. "He just started at ten," she said. She let go of Sonya, laughing. "We already had this conversation."

"No secrets with these thin walls, I guess," I said

Sonya smirked. "Especially not when Katherine gives away your secrets by coming down here smelling like cum." She walked over to me, stood close, and said, "It's about 10:30 now. Why don't we go get some work done and we can have lunch together and maybe reward ourselves for our productivity this afternoon." She put her hand out and caressed my cheek as she promised our rewards, laughed, and then literally skipped away.

I looked at Katherine and we made eye contact. "Well, I guess it's settled then," I said, in some degree of disbelief. I went to her where she was still leaning against the counter, her back to the mirror. I bent over to put my hand up her skirt, and ran my fingers up her leg. I scooped up my cum that was running down her leg and brought it back to where it had started dripping. I rubbed her labia slightly and then roughly pushed two fingers into her waiting cunt. She was already wet. I leaned in and kissed her hard as she moaned. Fingering her roughly, I used the palm of my hand to rub her clit.

Pulling away from my kiss, Katherine put her mouth close to my ear and licked it. "You missed quite a performance from Sonya just now, with her nipples poking through her shirt and your cum running down my legs. Talking about how we'd heard each other fucking." I kept fucking her with my fingers. "When I came down the first thing she did was asked how I enjoyed my morning fuck." Katherine gasped as I massaged her G-spot with my fingers and pressed down on her clit with my palm. "I tried to play coy, but she demanded details. She wanted to hear about my going down on you. So I told her about how you filled my mouth with your cock while I knelt in front of you. How I looked up at you while I licked your cock and took it in my mouth, and how when you came you filled my mouth with your delicious cum." She lightly bit my earlobe. "And I told her about this morning. How I took your hard cock and rubbed it on my clit, and got it all wet, and how then we fucked, your throwing me around on your cock like I was a doll." She was panting as she told me the story of our own sex.

"What was her reaction?" I said, not stopping my finger-fucking.

"She got really turned on. I could see her nipples get harder and harder under that ridiculous white shirt she's wearing to show them off, and she blushed. Then she came over here and ran her finger along the hemline of my blouse while I stood and trembled." She was starting to tremble now from my hand. "That's when she realized I was dripping your cum. She leaned close to me and whispered in my ear like I am now for you. 'I can smell him on you,' she said. 'You have cum running down your leg right now, don't you?' She was teasing me with her hands, still just rubbing the tips of her fingers over the top of my breasts, really lightly. It was like she could see through my body. She whispered, 'I bet you still feel where he stretched you. Are you sore?' And I told her yes. And she leaned closer, until our breasts were pressed into each other's and I thought she was going to kiss me. But she stopped just short, just a centimeter from my face. She said, 'When I fuck you, I won't leave you sore.'" Katherine caught herself short, distracted by my fingers. "Oh, fuck!" She exhaled like she was trying to keep control of herself. "Are you going to make me come right here in the kitchen?"

"I don't know. Should I? Are you able to stay quiet?" I whispered back. "We wouldn't want George's students to hear you." I continued, harder. She was getting wetter and wetter, her breath shallower and shallower. "Do you want to come for me?"

"Make me come, baby! Oh god!" Her face contorted and I kissed her, hard, to keep her quiet as she came. She moaned into my mouth as her cunt tightened on my fingers and she leaned on me for support. She pushed my hand away and I withdrew it from her skirt, greedily licking up our intermingled cum from my hand and fingers. Katherine was panting and still leaning on me, but she was looking at something behind my shoulder. I looked up at the reflection in the mirror behind her and just caught Sonya in the doorway turning to hide. She'd been watching me finger-fuck Katherine, and Katherine had been watching her watch.

Once Katherine recovered, we followed our agreement with Sonya and went to work. Which, to be honest, meant I spent the rest of the morning reading about Covid and tweeting angrily about the criminal lack of testing. I calmed myself every so often by smelling my fingers, on which Katherine's delicious scent lingered.

Around noon, I started hearing noises from the kitchen, and smelling my fingers reminded me that I hadn't washed them recently, so I went to wash my hands and see what was happening with the others. Katherine and George were putting together a meal of leftovers and had already started on the wine. Sonya, George said, was off talking to her family. Meanwhile, he was complaining about the difficulties of teaching online. I noticed that, sure enough, as Katherine had said, George kept looking at Katherine's boobs. Who could blame him? With everything that had happened in the past fourteen or fifteen hours, I couldn't help but think about his getting a better look at them, perhaps his sucking on my wife's nipples while I did the same to his wife.

I kept my thoughts to myself, though, and we were bringing dishes to the table when Sonya came downstairs. She seemed flustered, but not in a good way. She'd been talking to her brother, she told us as we started eating, who was going on service in a couple of days. Because his hospital had insufficient masks and was getting flooded with Covid patients, he felt his own infection was all but guaranteed, and so he was moving out of his apartment so as not to bring the disease to his wife and small children. George poured her a glass of wine, and she drank it almost all in one go. She started telling us the stories her brother had told from his colleagues of men in their thirties, forties, and fifties only being admitted to the hospital when they needed oxygen, and how there was almost nothing to be done for them. "Somehow South Korea managed to have massive testing and case isolation so that they didn't have to have these sorts of stupid fucking macabre scenes at hospitals," she complained bitterly.