Decumeron Ch. 02: Thu March 19 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked up at Katherine, pleased that we had such an effect on Sonya. We heard another slap. "Please, sir, may I have your dick? I need your dick, please, in my pussy."

Katherine started moaning from fucking me, but over her I could hear George refuse Sonya. "No. You wanted to masturbate? You may masturbate." Sonya did a little whining and pleading-it must have been a performance for our benefit, since by now we all knew we could hear each other-but George was firm. "If you want an orgasm, do it yourself," he said harshly.

Katherine continued to ride me, leaning down so I could suck on one nipple while palming the other. I imagined that Sonya was sitting up on the bed leaning on the headboard, her small breasts flushed, her nipples hard, her long legs bent at the knee but splayed out so George could watch her play with herself.

Katherine, too, must have been enjoying imagining our friends in the other room. She bounced harder and faster on my cock, her hair flying in her face, tits bouncing. "Oh God, I'm coming again," Katherine cried out, and I grunted and came with her, filling up her cunt with my seed. She collapsed on my chest and caught her breath. As my softening dick fell out of her, she reached down to catch some of my cum and licked her hands.

She moved and took my now-soft dick in her hands, and then started to lick it.

"How do you like our cum together?" I asked.

"Let's see if next time I can lick up George and Sonya's cum together instead of ours," she said, smirking. I couldn't tell if she was serious.

From the other room, we heard Sonya get herself off. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" It sounded real enough to me, even if it was amplified for our pleasure. George must have been watching her, playing with himself. Or perhaps she crawled over to wherever he had been watching her, her ass still red from his punishment, and submissively took his cock in her mouth, since he wouldn't put it in her cunt. "Please sir," we heard, but it was harder to hear. Maybe George had grabbed the back of her head and was rubbing her beautiful face into his crotch, so that her words were muffled around his cock. "Will you please give me your cum on my face? Have I been a good enough slut for your reward?"

I was spent, but Katherine, lying beside me, was back to playing with herself with her hands. She looked over at me and smiled. "God, they're hot," she whispered. She kept masturbating as we heard less, and then, finally, we heard George groan loudly. "Thank you, sir," Sonya said, and we could hear her giggle.

Beside me, Katherine was using her left hand to rub her clit in hard circles while pumping the middle and ring finger of her right hand into her cunt. I could hear her wetness squish as she fucked herself with her fingers. "Do you think he did it? Did he just come all over her face?"

I took the bait. "Would you like to watch that? Watch George cover her pretty face with his cum? Or maybe watch me come on her. Get my hot cum in her blonde hair, watch it drip down into her mouth? Maybe off her chin onto her chest? You could lean over and kiss her, lick it up with your tongue. You could lick her breasts to eat my hot cum."

With that, Katherine came for the third time that night. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she whispered, a quieter echo of Sonya. She turned to me, kissed me, and said, "Fuck I hope we can make this actually happen."