Decumeron Ch. 04: Sat March 21, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my crouching pose, I could feel my cunt becoming even more slick as we kissed. I shifted back onto my heels, pulling my thighs together and feeling my swollen lips press between my legs as I separated my mouth from Katherine's. "I want you to lie back in the bath," I said. "So I can touch you while I tell you a story."

Katherine took a deep breath and exhaled through pursed lips, as if trying to cool herself down. "Ok," she said, "but I'm a little nervous again." Her brow furrowed. "I just feel very exposed, with you sitting outside the tub. You're going to be able to see and feel all of me while I just lie here."

I smiled. "That's the idea," I explained, brushing a stray hair from her lips and tucking it behind her ear. "But if you're nervous, it might help to close your eyes and just focus on my voice." And my hands, I thought.

Katherine took a deep breath, and reclined back into the bathwater, the curves of the tub supporting her head and neck as most of her dark hair dipped below the waterline. Her full breasts bobbed through the surface, giving me a view of her perfect small nipples, which were soft again, and spread out from the heat of the bathwater. She closed her eyes, and propped one shapely calf on the side of the tub furthest from me. Through the water, I could see the triangle of her dark pubic hair, and her pink lips protruding slightly from her bush as she spread her legs apart underwater.

"I want to tell you about Allison," I started, continuing to rub my legs together to keep a slight and delicious pressure on my clit. "You probably remember that she was the first woman I properly fucked long-term, and, as we've been talking about, positively gushed when she came. Like, impressive distance and force, so that every nearby surface would end up covered with her cum."

Katherine smiled and nodded, which made her breasts bounce in the water. I felt a low ache deep in my pelvis as I looked at her.

"Now what you might not know is that Allison was not always a squirter. In fact, she really struggled to come with anyone else, partly for mechanical reasons--she needed a lot of hard g-spot stimulation, it turned out--and partly because she was always a bit too preoccupied showing off for the frat boys she dated to attend to her own orgasms. By the way," I added, "I only knew any of this because she told me drunkenly one night after a frat party. She would normally have been way too reserved to bring something like this up."

"So foreign to you," Katherine murmured, eyes still closed but a smirk on her face.

Ignoring her, I went on. "I didn't do anything about it that night, but I was so turned on by Allison's confession--positively a challenge!--that the next morning, I crawled into bed with her to cuddle. She was still wearing her ridiculous grass skirt and bikini from the night before, and I remember asking her if it would be ok for me to try making her come."

Katherine chuckled. "No beating around the bush for you, Sonya."

"I mean, she was obviously into it the night before. I just wanted to check in before I started finger-banging her, since obviously it would change our roommate relationship. I think she had always been intrigued by my bad-girl past. Actually, I now know for a fact that the only reason she tried to get me to rush Kappa with her is that another friend's little brother, whom I'd gone to high school with, had told her that I was fun and liked sex and drugs."

"Quite a recommendation!"

"Right? Anyway, once I had the green light that morning, I slipped two of my fingers under Allison's bikini bottom."

Leaning over the tub, I reached my left hand into the water, bringing it toward Katherine's exposed cunt, which, to my delight was slippery from the combination of bath oil, desire, and--I liked to think--George's cum that had filled her the previous day. I slipped a finger in, my palm turned up. Katherine inhaled. "Mmmm," she said. "That feels really nice."

"Anyway, Allison was really dry," I continued my story. "So I took my fingers back out, licked them, and brought them back inside her bikini bottom, and started to rub small circles around her clit. I could tell she was starting to get excited from the way that she arched her back and brought a hand up to her breasts, slipping her own fingers underneath the triangle top fabric."

Adding a finger, I curled both of them back toward the tender opening of Katherine's cunt, and heard a small strangled breath.

"Oh, that's a sensitive spot!"

"Again, that's the idea," I smiled. I was enjoying the feeling of control, and the slipperiness of her cunt. I stretched my long fingers out inside her and pushed a little bit deeper.

"One of the hottest things about that morning with Allison is that, aside from my fingers on her cunt, we barely touched," I continued. "I could hear her breath getting heavier and her breasts moving up and down, but we didn't move our faces any closer together. It was as if I was just there to service her, and almost like I wasn't really there at all."

Katherine moaned, and I wasn't sure whether it was from my fingers working their way inside her or from my story. I added a third finger, and she squirmed a little bit, her outstretched calf digging into the side of the tub.

"After working on Allison's clit for awhile, she felt wet enough to try again inside her. I slipped two fingers into her, just as I did to you, Katherine, and started feeling around for the soft, spongy part. Once I found it, I pushed down firmly, and she started to moan, tilting her hips forcefully toward my hand. So I stopped."

Katherine opened her eyes. "Wait, what? Why?"

I smiled. "I knew from, ahem, experience that to get a really good gush, you have to move back and forth between g-spot stimulation and clit. And so, for a good half hour, that's what I did: when I felt the pressure building in her cunt, I'd switch to rubbing her clit, and when I noticed her muscles starting to contract, I'd move my fingers back to her cunt."

As I explained this sequence, I had gotten more vigorous with my massage of Katherine's pussy, pressing my three fingers up to my knuckles inside her.

"How does that feel?" I checked in.

"Um, fantastic?" Katherine breathed. She put both feet back into the tub, and lifted her hips slightly, which allowed me to slip my two of my knuckles in. "Oh, fuck," she said. "I'm starting to feel really . . . stretched."

"Good." With the fingers on my left hand knuckle-deep in her cunt, I reached my other hand under the water. Cupping her raised bottom, I ran a finger down into her crack to find the puckered skin of her asshole, and forced my finger in. Katherine inhaled sharply, squirming a little bit from being so full.

"It's ok," I soothed. "Mostly I want to distract you a little bit from what I'm going to do with your cunt. And I also want to be able to feel my whole hand filling you up through your ass."

Even around the tightness of three fingers and knuckles, I could feel how wet this was making Katherine. I was also aware of my own throbbing cunt, and I wondered for the first time, idly, when the men might return. I could use another set of hands.

"So back to Allison. I remember her being so slippery that I was gliding three fingers and my thumb effortlessly in and out of her cunt. All of a sudden, she grabbed my wrist, holding my hand inside her, and I felt this incredible pressure as her cunt clamped down on my fingers. 'Oh,' she moaned. 'I'm coming, Sonya, please, don't move your hand, oh please just stay inside me!' Her face was flushed and her mouth was half-open, and it was like she had forgotten I was there, she seemed so separate from me, except for my hand and her cunt, which were fused together. She moaned again, and I felt her tightened cunt start to push my hand out, so I just pushed up into her even harder. Then, I felt it: a gush of warm fluid, pressing down on my fingers, and flowing out forcefully around them, all over her pushed-to-the-side bikini bottoms, and out around her ass and onto the mattress around us. I swear, the puddle took up the whole width of the dorm bed."

Katherine was now moaning and bucking her own hips against where I had her pinned in the water between my hands in her ass and in her cunt.

"Oh fuck, Sonya," she said, "I don't want to come in this bathtub without you."

In response, I pushed another finger into her ass, making her gasp. "Well, I was considering joining you," I said. "But I haven't finished stretching you. And remembering Allison's gushing, now I'm thinking that I want to fuck you on your and Peter's bed so that when I make you squirt, you'll leave a huge puddle for him to find when he gets home."

Roughly, I pulled my three fingers out of Katherine's cunt. "Oh!" she said, eyes opening again.

"Stay," I commanded, keeping her pinned with the two fingers that were still inside her ass.

Stretching my legs carefully, I managed to swing one over the side and get into the tub, wedging myself between Katherine's thighs. Facing her from a more upright position, I moved my feet to rest on her soft belly. It was a bit awkward - this tub was not made for tall people - but it allowed me to keep my fingers inside her, and my legs spread under the warm water, which was soothing to my cunt, which had started to get a bit numb from the continuous arousal. I also knew that my positioning gave Katherine and excellent view of my breasts pushing together as I leaned slightly forward to move my left hand back toward her sex.

"Fuck, Sonya," Katherine breathed, "I wish I could reach your nipples with my mouth."

"Oh? I'm kind of glad you can't," I replied. "This way, you can look but you can't touch, and you won't get distracted from what I'm going to do to you next. And try to relax, ok?"

Katherine took another breath, her gaze locked on mine. With the fingers of my right hand inside her ass, I could feel her unclench slightly. I took this as my cue, and, drawing together the four fingers and thumb of my left hand, I pushed them inside her cunt, stopping at the knuckles. Just at the moment that my left hand filled her cunt, I pulled my two fingers out of her ass, smiling to myself--this exchange of different kinds of fullness was something George liked to do to me, and always left me gasping for breath.

Katherine's reaction to being filled and emptied in this way did not disappoint. She cried out, and her cunt clamped down on my hand. "Fuck, Sonya, I'm so close to coming," she moaned. "Please put your fingers back in my ass, I want to feel you pulling them out again when I come."

"No." I had other ideas. "No coming yet. I haven't rubbed your clit at all, and I told you, I don't want you to waste squirting in the water. You'll feel it more if we move to a bed."

Katherine looked like she wanted to protest, but stayed quiet.

"Good girl," I soothed. Even though my knuckles were not yet inside her, her positioning on her back meant that I could feel her cervix with my long fingers. I applied a little bit of pressure, and she shivered, looking confused. "It's ok," I said, "I just wanted you to feel that first before I put my whole fist inside you, so it wouldn't be such a surprise."

"And is that what you are going to do?" Katherine's mouth was half-open, and she had started playing with her nipples again with her right hand, rubbing circles around their hard points while she stared at my tits. She was completely mine in that moment, and I felt a triumphant surge in my chest along with the persistent throbbing of my clit as I watched her play with her magnificent breasts.

I answered her question by closing the fingers of my hand inside her, and pushing my clenched fist into her wet cunt, moving up past the knuckles. Her eyes and mouth opened even wider, and I could see beads of sweat between her breasts from the combination of the heat of the bathroom and the pressure of my hand completely filling her, stretching her.

"Am I hurting you?" I checked. Katherine, still speechless, shook her head. "Ok. Let me know if it starts to sting where my knuckles are stretching your lips apart. Pressure is good, though."

"No," she whispered, breathing hard. "It's just . . . intense." I felt the muscles of her cunt spasm, clenching down even harder on my fist. "Oh, fuck, Sonya. It's like there's this pressure that I just want to release, but there's nowhere for it to go . . . "

"Because I'm fucking your cunt with my entire fist?" I grinned. I moved my two fingers that had been inside her ass toward my chest, lightly fingering my right nipple, which was rosy from the heat of the bath. "Do you like watching me play with my tits, Katherine?"

She nodded slightly, but was clearly concentrating more intently on my fist filling up her cunt.

Without warning, I jerked my fist to the left, rotating it a couple of inches counter-clockwise and causing her to cry out. "Answer me! Do you like it when I take my nipple between my fingers and thumb, and do this," I pinched my own hard nipple so hard I gasped, my fingers straining to expand my fist inside her deliciously stretched cunt.

"Fuck, yes, Sonya," she whimpered. "I like to watch you play with your tits, and squeeze your nipples." I felt a shudder run through her cunt again. "Sometimes I imagine you reaching between the buttons of that sheer white blouse you like to teach in, and putting your long fingers on your hot, hard nipple, so that your tits draw into points, and are visible under your shirt . . ." Her brow furrowed as she trailed off, eyes squeezed tightly shut. I could tell she was close. And I was getting wet and impatient.

"Good," I said. "That's enough for now." I pulled my fist out abruptly from her cunt, and reached behind me to fish the plug out of the bathtub.

Katherine opened her eyes, gasping, but she didn't protest.

"Good girl," I said. I stood up, my pubic hair dripping water down my inner thighs. "Wait there until I get a towel."

I got out of the tub, and took a fluffy white bath towel from the hook on the door. "I think this is George's," I said, walking back to the tub and holding it open for Katherine. "Stand up!"

She did as she was told.

"Turn around." I admired the curve of her pink, round ass, and the way that the small of her back arched up, drawing my eye to her narrow shoulders and the long wet tendrils of hair that were now matted to her shoulder blades. Kneeling, I licked up the water between her inner thighs, my tongue moving up her ass. She shivered a bit as the tip of my nose hit her tailbone. I stood up, and wrapped her in George's towel, reaching around to feel the weight of her breasts as I dried them. I tucked the towel around my friend's chest, pleased that it would probably not slip down.

"Um, aren't you going to dry off?" Katherine looked at me over her shoulder.

"No," I said, "Not here." I smiled. "You are going to lick me dry on your and Peter's bed."

"I guess you weren't kidding about the puddle!"

We both laughed, and I reached out my hand to help Katherine out of the tub. Holding her hand tightly, I pulled her out of the bathroom and into the hallway, toward her and Peter's room. It was a bit chilly, but I decided the view was worth it, and as I led her, I made a point of sticking my ass out slightly, tightening my muscles with every step. My shivering walk also had the effect of making me aware again of the throbbing of my cunt, which I could not wait for her to lick.

We reached the doorway, and I led Katherine through, up to the edge of the bed. Letting go of her hand, I pulled back the duvet, propped up two pillows at the headboard, and lay down, still damp from the bath. I spread my legs as Katherine watched.

"How, um, would you like me to lick you?" she asked.

I returned my hand to my right breast and started playing lightly with my nipple. "First, I want you to do a good job of licking up any bathwater," I said. "Then, your reward will be giving me an orgasm with your tongue on my clit. I've been going crazy all morning, and I think it's only fair that I should come before you do."

She smiled. "I think I can try that."

Letting her towel fall to the ground, Katherine climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees, giving me a view of her gorgeous tits hanging down onto the sheets, her nipples grazing them as she crawled toward my spread-open cunt. Sitting up onto her knees, she took my right ankle in her hands, stretching my leg up even further, licking water droplets with her warm pink tongue. She moved her mouth down from my ankle over my taut calf, pausing to give the underside of my knee a good, strong lick. Her lips grazed my inner thigh as she moved tantalizingly close to my cunt, but stopped short.

I could feel my labia start to moisten as she moved to the other leg, following the same pattern, but deliberately--and excruciatingly--stopping short of my wet, swollen lips. I imagined what it would be like to grab her hair behind her head, forcing her face into my wet cunt. But I managed to hold off, partly because I was enjoying the show as her breasts bounced while she tongue-dried my lower half.

Moving up on the bed, she turned her mouth to my hip bones, licking each one and trailing her tongue over my navel to the curve of my left breast. She looked up at me. "May I?"

"Yes," I sighed, as she tongued around the raised flesh of my breast, probing closer to my nipple, which she sucked into her mouth to rub lightly between her teeth. I wanted desperately to close my legs so I could rub my clit between them, but I could feel Katherine's hips and belly pressing down, holding my legs open. I was helpless underneath her as she continued to suck on one breast, and then the other.

This was too much. I grabbed the back of her head by her long hair, tearing her mouth off my breast. Pulling her up to my face, I kissed her deeply, running my tongue along the side of hers, feeling her pillowy lips relax into mine. Gripping her hair tightly in my fist, I pulled back, and before she could catch her breath, I pushed her head down into the perfectly trimmed triangle of my pussy.

"Mmmmph." The muffled noises Katherine was making sounded both surprised and pleased. And then I felt the electric jolt of her tongue on my clit. The muscles in my thighs spasmed, and I gripped her head tightly between my knees, using my hand still tangled in her hair to keep her tongue right where I wanted it. She flicked her tongue back and forth, and I could feel her breasts pressing into my ass as they spread out beneath her on the bed. As I felt my cunt get wetter, I wondered if I would drip onto them while she fucked me with her mouth.

"Suck," I ordered, and she obliged, drawing my clit in between her soft lips. I could feel the urgency building deep in my belly, as the spasms in my thigh muscles grew stronger and my cunt swelled with pleasure.

Just as I was about to tip over the edge, Katherine took her mouth off my clit, and locked her eyes on mine for a moment. But before I could protest, she buried her face in my pubic hair again, and I felt her tongue drawing my clit back into her mouth, and her teeth biting down on the most sensitive part.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Katherine," I yelled as I came, roughly squeezing her face between my legs as my cunt clenched and released. I could feel my cum dripping down my ass onto the bed where Katherine was still facedown, my clit between her teeth.

My heart racing, I took a deep breath, and twisted my hips up and away from her. She propped herself up on her elbows, grinning, her chin glistening with my cum. As I caught my breath I could see that some of my cum had indeed dripped onto her massive tits, and was pooling on her and Peter's sheets.

"You look pleased with yourself," I said, slinging an arm behind my head.