Decumeron Ch. 04: Sat March 21, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I am," Katherine grinned. "And not just about making you come, although that was really fun. I'm thinking about what a mess these sheets will be for Peter once you make me gush all over them, too."

I smiled. "I'm glad you haven't forgotten. Don't worry, I recover quickly."

"Ha. One of the advantages of fucking women!" Katherine smirked. "Fucking women. I am fucking a woman." She shook her head. "I have no idea where this came from, or why I didn't think I wanted it before."

"Midlife crisis in your marriage?" I ventured, putting a foot on her shoulder.

"No, Peter and I are happy. Like, remarkably happy. Well, you know, you and George are also solid, Banana Republic orgies notwithstanding."

I shrugged. "We are," I said. "But I do wonder how he is going to feel about me fucking you without him." And how serious my punishment will be, I thought.

"I guess I just don't know how to figure out if this is what I want when things go back to normal."

I looked at her sharply. "Normal is a long way off, Katherine. And we don't know who is going to be left at the end of it. Or if normal is what we should want."

My gaze softened as I stared into her beautiful eyes. In spite of being suspended in uncertainty and for all of its power play, there was something so tender about being intimate with this woman. I liked how she was revealing this piece of her that had been unexposed, and I wanted to be careful with it.

But I also could still feel my clit throbbing with desire. I wanted to fill her up.

"Get on your hands and knees," I ordered, rolling off the bed to stand on the floor.

"Yes, mistress," she smiled. Moving from her elbows to her hands, she turned her body so that her gorgeous wide ass was facing me, her knees spread further apart than her shoulders. I could see the pink pucker of her asshole, and, much to my pleasure, her full lips covered with a slick sheen.

"Check if you are wet enough to take me."

Katherine moved her right hand between her legs, and I watched as she put one finger and then another inside her glistening pussy, stretching her lips gingerly with her thumb.

"Well?"

"I, um, think so? But I don't know if I'll be able to without the bathwater . . . "

I cut her off with a very hard slap to her left asscheek. "Oh!" she cried out, surprised. I could see her getting wetter, her cunt starting to drip as her ass began to turn a satisfying shade of pink.

"Would you like another?"

"Yes, please," she sighed, sticking her ass out further and arching her back.

I waited a couple of beats while she squirmed, anticipating what was about to come. I slapped her other asscheek with a satisfying smack. "Oh," she moaned.

The sight of her pink ass just made me more impatient. "Take a breath," I said, and thrust three of my fingers into her waiting cunt. They moved in easily, so I pulled back, closing my fingers and thumb together, and moved them slowly back in past the knuckles.

Katherine cried out. "Oh, god, Sonya, that's really fucking tight."

"Shh," I soothed. "Just relax. I want you to reach your hand around and play with your clit while I help you get comfortable." Part of this request was intended to distract from the pressure of my fist in her cunt and get her to gush from the dual stimulation, but I also wanted to feel her play with her clit, so I could learn what kind of rhythm she liked.

My hand inside her, I eased myself down on the bed, pressing my breasts into her back and reaching around to cup her dangling breasts with my hand. I mounted the forearm of my hand that was fist-fucking her, so that if I thrust my hips, it ground my clit into my arm and pushed my fist deeper into her now very wet cunt. With that hand, I could feel her pressing firmly on her clit, grinding her hips beneath her in tight circles. I smiled. I knew what I was going to do with her hips when George's cock was inside her.

"Oh, fuck, Sonya, I'm getting close," she said. "Squeeze my nipple harder!" I responded by pinching her nipple between my nails and turning my fist jerkily inside her. She moaned. "I feel so full, and that pressure is building again . . . "

"No coming until I do!" I ordered. My already-sensitive clit was starting to throb as I ground it into my forearm and mirrored her hip circles with my own. I thought about how I wished Peter was there, stroking his cock while he watched us, crouched and grinding and fist-fucking, as we were about to seriously mess up his side of the bed.

This thought pushed me over, and I came, feeling a rush of heat and fluid all over my arm, dripping down onto Katherine's cunt. As she felt my orgasm vibrate through my hand, she clenched down, almost forcing my fist out. But I held tight; this was the moment we had been building toward, and I could feel her hip circles grow smaller as she pressed down harder on her clit.

She let out a gasp. "I can't. Hold it. In." And then, release. As she cried out, her cunt spasmed, forcing my fist out with a gush of fluid. As her body convulsed, she squirted again, covering my forearm and the sheets with what must have been half a cup of her cum.

"Oh fuck," she muttered, collapsing facedown on her stomach. I walked over on my knees beside her, and lay down on my side. I stroked her very tangled hair, tracing the sweat-filled curve of her spine.

"That was definitely not normal," she finally sighed.

"Are you ok?" I had been pretty rough with her.

Katherine nodded into the pillow. "That was so intense." She turned her head to face me, and a grin started to spread across her face. "Can you imagine if I cum like that on Peter and George?"

I laughed. "At least we'll have a big enough team to help us clean up."

"Oh, I'm not cleaning anything up," Katherine smiled. "And I'm just going to wait here for Peter like this." She rolled onto her back and grabbed her book--Emily Martin's Flexible Bodies--from the bedside table. "Want to wait with me so you can see the look on his face when he finds me lying here in this mess of our cum?"

I looked down at our impressive wet spot, which had spread to cover a good quarter of the queen-sized bed.

"Ha. That does sound fun, but I'm going to try to take advantage of the men being gone and do a Pilates livestream in the living room without you all laughing at me."

Katherine looked incredulous. "What?" I said, rolling off the bed. "I told you, I recover fast." She rolled her eyes and opened her book. I walked to the doorway and blew her a kiss.