Decumeron Ch. 06: Wed April 15 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And my question for both of you is how are we going to make that happen? It is easier for me and Katherine - women are socialized to be tender with each other, which lends a more natural erotic aspect to our friendship." My dress fell around my ankles. "But fuck, all I want, Peter, is for you to really appreciate what a gorgeous specimen my husband is, and fuck him with your mouth like you really mean it."

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my panties, feeling a sense of release as I pulled them out from around the side of my labia, sliding them down my thighs and onto the ground. I stood fully naked in front of the men, shaved and exposed. I reached down for the plastic tip of the tube still inside my cunt, and pulled, gasping as the tube pulled out against my lips, swollen from watching the men. I let it fall to the floor.

Peter moved his eyes up from my cunt to meet mine. "You make a compelling case, Sonya."

"And you, George," I continued. "I don't like that you edged yourself so much without me, especially after last night's withholding," I moved to the end of the bed, putting a knee on either side of George's pelvis. My hot, wet pussy was hovering inches above his cock, and the temptation was unbearable. I noticed that his swelling balls had not yet drawn up all the way. It was worth the risk.

"I call your bluff," I said, plunging my cunt down over his dick. George moaned, and reached for my hips.

"Fuck, Sonya," he swore angrily. "Did I give you permission to do that?" Digging his fingers deep into my hips, he lifted me off of his cock so that I was hovering again over it. Again, I felt the delicious sensation of being emptied abruptly, and the feeling of George's fingers pressing into my flesh, his thumbs gripping my hip bones. I looked at Peter, and then down. "Sorry, sir. I forgot my manners."

"Yes, you certainly did." He softened his grip a little bit. "But I can't really blame you. I fucked you so hard last night without giving you the satisfaction of my cum. And I take it from your frustration that Peter has been teasing you all morning, too."

I nodded, then moaned, as George released my slick cunt onto his full length again, slamming my thighs into his hip bones.

He bit his lip and looked at Peter. "I think I can hold off long enough for Sonya to come on my dick. But you might need to help."

"With pleasure," Peter said, his voice breaking a bit at the end of the word. I could see that he had noticed the red marks George had left on my hips, and was having trouble keeping his composure. "What can I do to help?"

"Sonya, dammit, sit still for a minute." I realized I had been involuntarily clenching and unclenching the muscles of my cunt around George's dick while I looked at the bulge of Peter's erection through his pants. I tried to relax.

"Ok, Peter," George went on. "I want you to stand behind Sonya. You will do two things: first, I want you to hold her hips onto my dick so she can't move as much as she'll want to. Then, as she's getting closer, I want you to take her whole breasts in your hands from behind and play with her nipples in the way that she likes."

Peter nodded, looking at me coyly through his long eyelashes. He stood up, and I craned my neck to watch as he positioned himself at the foot of the bed behind me. He leaned forward, and I could feel his tie pressing into my bare back as he wrapped his left arm tightly around my waist, holding me down on George's dick. With his right hand, he reached around under my arm to fondle my breasts. I inhaled sharply, clenching my cunt down on George.

"Look, I can do both at the same time," Peter breathed, nuzzling into the back of my neck. I moaned. "May I make myself come on your dick, sir?" I looked at George.

"Good girl for asking. Yes, you may. I want to see you squirm while Peter holds you there."

Straining against Peter's arm, I realized I couldn't actually move up and down. But I could still rock my pelvis back and forth, filled up with George's full length, and I started to grind my clit against his pubic bone. Peter's grip on my right breast tightened, his palm fully covering my breast and his fingers squeezing me. Fuck, I was going to come quickly.

George's breath was getting shallower, too. "Peter," he directed. "I want to see your hand on her throat." He looked at me to make sure it was ok, and I nodded.

"Yes, please," I consented.

Peter leaned down further, moving his face to the side of mine, and kissed along the edge of my jaw. I felt him release my breast, and then his hand was around my neck, pressing lightly as I continued to grind my clit into George.

"I want to watch you squirt on George's cock," Peter murmured into my ear. "I want to see your cunt clench around him, and I want to hold you down on his cock so you can't push him out, and watch your cum seeping out around his cock onto his belly and balls for me to lick up."

"Oh, fuck, Peter," I gasped around his hand on my throat. "Yes. You are going to look so good cleaning up my cum, and filling your mouth with George's cock." My inner thighs had started to convulse, and I felt a flush rise in my chest.

"Come for me." George reached up to pinch my nipples roughly between his fingers, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ah, ah, ah," I squeaked, feeling a rush of hot fluid as my pussy convulsed around my husband, Peter's arm gripping around my waist and pinning me onto George's dick. I could feel sweat on my chest and brow as the familiar sensation of spasm and heat made my cunt even slicker around George, and I gushed, soaking his dick, balls, and pubic hair with my cum. Peter held me tightly by the waist and neck as I expelled every drop; I sighed, going limp in his arms.

"Fuck," George was biting his thumb. "Peter, take her off."

Carefully, Peter released my throat, and wrapped both arms around me. Tenderly, he moved me off of George's cock so that I was kneeling on the bed. I leaned forward over my knees, resting my forehead onto the cool sheets, my ass in the air.

"Thank you, George. Thank you, Peter," I murmured. I opened an eye to look at George. He was extremely hard. He was also dripping quite a lot, with what I was pretty sure wasn't only my cum. "Now the other thing, please, while you're still soaked."

George smiled. "Never satisfied, are you, Sonya?" He looked at Peter, who was perched again on the edge of the bed. "I'm ready if you are." I sat up again, eager to watch.

Peter nodded. "I'm going to try to give you what you want, Sonya." Turning his head to look at George's naked body spread out on the bed, he loosened his tie, and slipped it over his head. Peter moved toward me on the bed, and reached to put the tie on over my head, where it fell to rest between my breasts. He unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall to the bed, and slipped his undershirt over his shoulders. He let that fall too, so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, shirtless in his jeans, the band of his briefs visible over the top, showing off his hair-covered stomach and hip bones. Peter had such an appealing stomach and chest; I wanted to reach out and run my hands over his torso, pressing his nipples with my thumbs and tracing the outline of his clavicle.

As he moved to undo his belt, I glanced over at the bed. George had wrapped his thumb and forefingers around his dick, and was rubbing himself slowly up and down as he watched our friend strip.

"With feeling, etcetera," Peter said, winking at me, as he moved on his knees over George's legs. But instead of going to where George's fingers were rubbing, he moved up on the bed so he was straddling my husband. Leaning down, he slowly licked the space between George's collarbone and right pec, moving his mouth up to my husband's face. He cupped George's face, and softly kissed him on the lips. From the foot of the bed, I could see George's angled jaw moving to accommodate Peter's tongue as they kissed deeply. As they kissed, Peter reached his hand down to take over from George, first running his fingers lightly up and down his shaft to explore the feeling of a man's body other than his own. Opening his hand to palm the underside of George's very hard dick, Peter wrapped his whole fist around George's length. I watched the skin on his dick wrinkle, moving up and down as Peter used his fist to explore my husband's rock-hard length. George let out a muffled sigh of pleasure, and reached a hand around the back of Peter's head, stroking his curls.

I inhaled sharply. This was maybe the hottest thing I had ever seen, made even more so by its improbability. The sight of my husband's hard dick being gripped and rubbed by Peter's large hand was exciting, as I could feel the recent sense-memory of both men in my cunt. I especially liked how Peter could cover most of the length of George's dick with his hand, and how, unlike mine, Peter's fingers could stay wrapped all the way around George's girth as he rubbed.

"Ok, I want a better view," I declared, hopping onto the bed and moving toward the headboard. I curled myself around George's shoulder, and as the men kissed, Peter reached out his free hand to cup my breast, squeezing my nipple between two fingers as I played with his curls. I enjoyed the feel of his head pressing into my husband's face, as they continued to explore each other's mouths.

Peter pulled back from George. Moving his mouth down George's chest, he continued to play with my nipple until he couldn't reach anymore. Kissing down George's taut, rounded belly, Peter paused, chin resting on George's thigh to the right of his hard, fully erect cock. I took my opportunity, and moved from George's shoulder to crouch on the pillows, cunt inches away from his face. "I want you to lick my cunt while Peter goes down on you."

George smiled, tilting his head back. "Aw, but I was going to make you all listen to me recount my favorite blowjob from In the Realm of the Senses. I can't do that with your pussy on my mouth!"

"Thank god for small mercies," Peter muttered.

I frowned. "Doesn't she strangle him to death at the end of that scene?"

"C'mere." George reached out his muscular arms and forcefully grabbed me again by the hips, dragging my pelvis down over his face so that I was in a squat again over his mouth.

I smiled. "Funny, I was just in this position for Peter and Katherine." I felt George's tongue spread my lips apart, and start to probe at the opening of my pussy.

"Mmm?" he replied from inside my cunt. I looked down at Peter, who was stroking just the underside of George's cock again lightly with two fingers.

"Peter teased me, licking just my slit to clean up a drop of my cum while Katherine squirmed in her chair, squeezing her clit between her legs even though Peter had told her not to touch herself. When he saw how she was getting hot and bothered, he forced his fingers into my cunt while I squatted there, totally exposed for both of them on the ground."

I went on as I felt George move his tongue to tap lightly on my clit again. "While I was watching Katherine, I was thinking about biting her full lower lip, forcing my fingers under her blouse to squeeze her small, hard nipple. I imagined her students being able to see but not hear us on the screen in that tiny Zoom window, and how much they'd enjoy watching their professor trying to resist me."

George pushed his tongue deeper into my pussy. Cupping my knees in his hands, he pushed my thighs so that they were fully turned out, giving Peter a view of my cunt spread wide, and George's tongue pushing up into my g-spot. "Fuck, that feels good," I moaned. I reached my left hand down to my clit, and started making small circles as George fucked me with his mouth.

"But now that I think about it," I continued, rocking my hips, "I bet Katherine's attentive students could already see that she was uncomfortable, shifting back and forth in her seat, her cheeks flushed and nipples hard through her white shirt, biting her lip." My breaths were getting shallower, and it was harder to talk. "I bet half of them were stroking themselves through their pajamas on their beds, or wherever these students Zoom in from, while looking at her tits, hoping that she would tease her clit enough to make herself come on camera."

With me distracted by my story, Peter took his moment to begin giving his first blowjob. Keeping his fingers wrapped tightly around the base of George's shaft, he tentatively licked a drop of precum off of the head of George's cock, kissing the tip after he had cleaned it. Then, inhaling, he parted his lips. I watched as he slid half of George's dick into his mouth, his lips spreading over George's girth, and his cheeks hollowing as he sucked. He came off, coughing a bit.

I laughed, which caused a delightful spasm to run up the length of my slit as George's tongue pressed further into me. "You can't suck too hard. Otherwise it's hard to breathe through your nose."

"Whoops," Peter grinned, and went back to George's cock, sucking more gently this time. I was pleased to see that he was having fun; it was incredibly hot to watch his lips stretched over George's cock while his eyes were trained on my gaping pussy. I could see his jaw moving as his tongue circled around the sensitive ridge of George's cock, causing George's thigh to spasm again. Peter was getting into the rhythm now, and George's dick was becoming even slicker with saliva, gliding in and out between Peter's lips.

Peter moved his hand down to cup George's balls while he paused, taking his mouth off of George. Looking right up at me through his long eyelashes, he licked his way up George's length, running his tongue around the swollen head of my husband's dick.

"Tell me how it feels," I ordered Peter.

"It feels . . . hard? And hot. And, um, very slippery with your cum." Peter started to work George's shaft again with his fist as he spoke, rubbing up and down in firm, gliding strokes. "Honestly, one of the things I like best is being able to taste the mix of your precum, George, and the slick mess you left, Sonya, all over his cock." George grunted into my pussy. I could tell he was enjoying all this narration.

Letting go of George's shaft, Peter brought his mouth over just the tip, and gave three long, thoughtful sucks in rapid succession, letting the head of George's dick pop out of his mouth after each one. George bucked his hips; he was not used to being teased like this, but he was clearly enjoying it. "I also like the feeling tonguing into the tip," Peter smirked up at us, and then demonstrated. George cried out, and Peter came off of his cock again.

"Take his foreskin between your teeth!" I commanded. With George muffled, I was enjoying my role as director. "And don't bite your own tongue," I added.

Peter raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Mmph!" George affirmed. The feeling of his lips buzzing on my pussy as he tried to speak was electric. "Yes!" I translated.

Peter shrugged. "If you say so." Pulling the skin of George's dick toward the head with his fist, Peter carefully sucked George's skin into his mouth. Tightening his grip around George's shaft, he pulled back slightly, so I could see George's taut foreskin being stretched out and away between his teeth. I could see George clenching his ass with pleasure.

"Now take all of him in your mouth again," I ordered.

Peter obliged, gripping just the base of George's dick, and pushing him toward the back of his throat, dark curls bouncing. Peter's eye contact with me was intensely erotic; even though George was technically between both of our lips, he felt more like a shared toy than the center of a threesome. I smiled. I was the real center, obviously.

Between all the talk, watching Peter, George's tongue, and rubbing my clit, I was getting close again. I moaned, reaching my free hand down to my pussy, pushing George out and replacing his tongue with my two middle fingers, which I curled back toward my g-spot. Pressing and stretching at the same time, I felt a tensing deeper inside my cunt, radiating into my lower belly. Between my orgasm and George's tongue, I was drenched. "Lick me further back," I breathed, addressing my husband. Soon I felt the delicious sensation of George's tongue probing around my asshole, just the tip pressing down on my puckered skin. The pressure sent a wave of pleasure up my spine, and I felt my cunt clench down on my fingers as I scooped further into the spongy texture of my g-spot.

Inspired by my request for anal play, Peter continued to work George's dick with his mouth and right hand, but reached his left hand behind George's balls to press on his perineum. George let out a muffled, joyful curse into my ass, and probed his tongue in deeper, stretching me just a little bit.

"Good applied self-direction," I praised Peter. "Now press harder with those fingers while you cup his hard balls in your palm."

George was also starting to get close, and was softly grunting into my ass - "ah, ah" - with every pump of Peter's hand and mouth. Watching his mouth open wider every time he reached the thick ridge of George's cock, I thought about how I wanted to run my tongue over Peter's stretched lips. I was sure George wouldn't mind a second mouth on his dick.

This thought sent me over the edge. "Fuck!" I cried out, pressing my fingers into the back wall of my cunt to feel George's tongue stretching my asshole. He grabbed my ass cheeks with his hands and pulled, spreading them apart while probing his tongue deeper into my ass. I could see his hips start to buck, pressing his cock deeper into Peter's throat, as my second orgasm ripped through me. I gushed more warm fluid over the two fingers that were still filling my cunt, and I could feel my fresh cum seeping out from between my fingers to drip onto George's chin between my thighs.

Sensing that George was also getting close, Peter pulled back, removing his mouth from George's cock and leaving just the fingers that were massaging behind George's balls. "Fuck, Sonya, I was worried for a minute there you were going to drown George. His face is drenched."

George had reemerged from my ass, clearly pleased with himself. Moving my hips to the side of his head, he dramatically wiped a forearm across his glistening chin, feigning irritation. "Peter, why is my dick not in your mouth?"

Catching my breath, I interjected. "Well, I'm glad Peter didn't let you come just yet, George. And I think you will be, too."

I sat up, and rolled forward over my knees, crawling slowly on toward the foot of the bed.

"I do always enjoy the more distanced view of your ass, too, Sonya," George complimented me as I moved down toward Peter.

"Thank you," I smiled.

Reaching the foot of the bed where Peter was still kneeling on the bed between George's legs, I stretched out a hand toward his torso, running it through his chest hair. "I've come to help," I stage-whispered, crouching down beside George's thigh.

"Thank you," Peter replied, leaning over to peck me on the cheek. "But I will point out that I was doing pretty well on my own."

I laughed and patted his curls. "Yes, don't worry, you are getting an A."

"Ahem." George coughed, looking meaningfully at his hard dick, which was still slick with my cum and Peter's saliva.

I tightened my grip on Peter's hair. "I am going to push your face down onto my husband's waiting dick," I said sweetly. "And then I want to help with my mouth, too."

"You are a good collaborator, Sonya," Peter took a deep breath, and positioned his head back down over George's full erection. I pushed gently and slowly, taking great pleasure in watching his lips slide down over the tip of George's dick almost all the way to the base. I kept him there for half a beat too long, and then pulled him back up, gripping his curls. I moved my own face downward, licking George's hard, tight balls while I plunged Peter's mouth back over the length of cock. Because of the mixture of my cum and Peter's saliva, George was gliding in and out almost effortlessly, and I was able to push him further and further back into Peter's throat with every thrust.