Decumeron Ch. 06: Wed April 15 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of Peter's head. "Your turn to set the pace," I said. Wrapping his fist around the base of George's dick, Peter continued to move his hand and mouth, sucking the fullest part of George's head. I reached my mouth down, and licked the side of Peter's lips that were stretching over my husband's cock.

"Fuck, Sonya, I'm so close." George was breathing raggedly. "Suck on my balls while he blows me."

"Yes, sir." Keeping George in his mouth, Peter moved to one side, so that I could crouch more easily over my husband. I leaned down, and took his sweat, saliva, and cum-covered balls into my mouth one at a time, delicately probing the skin between them with my tongue.

"Fuuuuuuuccccck," George cried out, his hips bucking up into Peter's mouth. I heard Peter gag a bit, but he held on, and didn't let the spasming pop his mouth off. George's hip movements paused and his balls tightened in my mouth as his back arched underneath Peter, filling Peter's mouth with his hot cum.

This was a bit of a surprise, obviously. Peter's eyes opened wide, and he almost came off of George's cock. Some of the cum started dribbling out of the corner of his mouth, and I saw my chance to claim my reward. Letting go of George's balls, I moved my mouth up to Peter's, catching the dribbles with my tongue. I reached for Peter's hair again, and pulled his face off George's cock and onto my mouth. I kissed him deeply, probing my tongue into his mouth. He understood what I was trying to do, and relaxed his lips, leaning down to let more of George's cum gush into my mouth.

I pulled back, smiling, and swallowed. "Thank you, sirs."

George groaned from beneath me. Peter leaned back on his elbow, his expression thoughtful.

"I guess I should have warned you?" I offered.

"It's ok," Peter wiped the back of his mouth with his hand, propping himself up on an elbow beside George's hip. "It tastes basically the same as me. There was a lot more cum than I expected, though."

"You did a good job, friend," George was recovering, and propped himself up on the pillows. "Your teeth came uncovered a little in the end, which was a bit rougher than I like. But you might be better with your hand than this one."

I punched George's hip playfully. "No one cares about the hand. The hand is only there so you don't have to deep throat for, like, thirty minutes."

Peter laughed, sitting up on the bed cross-legged. His phone buzzed in his pocket. "Shit. What time is it?"

"Time for cuddles?" I ventured, poking his still semi-hard cock through his jeans.

"Unfortunately not. We look so long with this lesson that I'm about to be late for my faculty meeting." His expression clouded over. "Now I get to listen to some deputy vice provost for keeping faculty in the dark lie to my department about what they're planning for next term. They're like bad students. I wished they'd just tell us when they don't know something and give us a draft of what they have, rather than lying to us."

I pouted. "No fair. I didn't even get to see that gorgeous cock of yours."

Peter smiled. "Maybe you'd like to join me and Katherine later for the retelling?"