Decumeron Ch. 07: April 18 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. You are so hot when you gush," Katherine told her. Sonya was, indeed, quite fetching, with her flushed cheeks, and her hands still rubbing her labia, and her chest rising and falling as she panted as she recovered from her orgasm.

"You two aren't bad yourselves," she said and giggled a bit, looking down at the mess she'd made. "It's a shame, that neither of us were between your legs to drink up your cum. All that cum just wasted." My mind wandered to how if we were all in a different mood, we might order Katherine to get off the bed and lap Sonya's cum up off the floor. I imagined the disappointed but subservient look Katherine would get on her face when Sonya told her harshly to get off my cock and onto the floor, how she might complain softly of how her cunt felt empty after my cock came out. Katherine would get on all fours, her breasts hanging, as she leaned down to lick Sonya's cum. Perhaps Sonya would position her so her cunt, still lewdly gaping from where I'd been fucking her, would face me while she leaned down, and Sonya could watch her pretty face as she brought it to the floor and licked the cum off of it. My newly subby Katherine would like the humiliation, and I would like that none of Sonya's delicious cum was going to waste.

But while Sonya was clearly enjoying her unusual dominant role, the scene she was running for us wasn't about humiliation. Yes, she had told me to be rougher with Katherine—and I liked gripping Katherine's hips roughly and throwing her up and down on my cock as I stretched her from below—but the mood tonight was lighter and funnier than what it would become if Katherine debased herself by cleaning Sonya's mess off the floor.

Just before Sonya came I had felt Katherine working toward her own orgasm, but then we had both been distracted by Sonya's intensity and lost our rhythm. Sonya took advantage of that and came over to us, shrugging off her shirt as she climbed onto the bed. She knelt next to me so that her still-wet cunt was about at the height of Katherine's face above me. She took Katherine's head in her hands and pressed it into her. I couldn't see what Katherine was doing there, but I imagined her licking Sonya, trying to get whatever of her cum was still there. Sure enough, Sonya hummed in appreciation. Katherine, while pleasuring Sonya, was still slowly rocking back and forth on my cock, as if trying to get back close to her delayed orgasm.

But after a few minutes, Sonya pulled Katherine's head away gently. "Get off his cock," she said, and Katherine obeyed, lifting herself off. My cock fell out of her with a plop. When Katherine had made room, Sonya leaned down and licked my cock from above, savoring the taste of Katherine on it. She lifted it with her hand and took it fully into her mouth. Katherine, her cunt now empty and bereft, reached down and played with herself while watching Sonya.

Sonya's knees were still awkwardly next to my head while she blew me, and I reached over to reposition her so that she straddled my head. I pulled her down into a classic sixty-nine position and started tonguing her wet slit. I could taste not only her own juices by Katherine's saliva. I tried hard to focus on Sonya's clit, but she was moving around so much it was hard to stick to one place. She seemed focused on keeping up the pressure on my cock, both with her mouth and her hand. And while I couldn't see beyond Sonya's toned thighs and tight ass, which was directly above my face, I knew what Katherine was doing next to us: between the wet slurping sounds and the light moans, I could hear she was jacking herself off as she watched Sonya and me sixty-nine.

Sonya was a truly dedicated and talented fellatrix, and she was alternating between deep-throating me-I could feel her chin and nose at the base of my cock when she had swallowed it all-and pulling her mouth just to my cockhead and enclosing the rest of it in her fist and pumping it. In fact, I was having a hard time focusing on pleasuring Sonya with my mouth because of what she was doing with her own mouth. And the wet noises from Katherine masturbating while she watched us were only further distraction. So I decided to try to focus up and really pay attention to Sonya's clit. I sucked it in and hummed, then let it go and started to tongue it hard. I was rewarded with a groan around my cock. But as I worked on Sonya's clit, I felt a hand reach between my stomach and Sonya's chest, as Katherine went in search of Sonya's small breast.

"Oh fuck, yes," Sonya called out, letting my cock out of her mouth, as Katherine took hold of one of her nipples and, I guessed, pulled or pinched it. Sonya kept my cock in her hand, but she was distracted. And not just by my mouth and Katherine's hand, it turned out. After a few pumps, she sat up, still sitting on my face but no longer playing with my cock. "Why are you still wearing your shirt?" she said to me. "I want to see your chest." She moved her legs from around my face and pulled me up. She pulled my shirt off above my head and pushed me back down.

She sat above me and put her hands on my chest, rubbing her fingers through my light chest hair. "Mmm," she said. "I really like your chest." She looked at Katherine. "It's so different from George's big barrel chest." She lightly took her fingers and rubbed them in circles around my nipple, which hardened at her touch. "I can feel your heart beating closer to the surface, and you have a really good clavicle," she continued. "It's somehow more elegant, like you've never lifted anything heavier than a book in your life." Sonya smiled sweetly as she twisted my chest hair into her long fingers.

I could hear Katherine stifling a snort of laughter. I raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I'm not sure any of that is a compliment?"

Sonya's smile grew, her eyes crinkling at the corners. "Well, it makes me want to do this," she said, leaning down. Delicately she traced her tongue up over my right bicep toward the edge of my collarbone, following its curve toward my sternum. She licked her way downward toward the nipple she had just pinched, and grazed its hardened tip with her parted lips and bottom teeth. I shivered in spite of myself.

Her hot breath still on my nipple, Sonya reached for Katherine and pulled her closer. She took Katherine's hand away from her cunt and moved it to my cock. Katherine took the hint, and while Sonya played with the top half of my body, Katherine used the slickness from Sonya's mouth and her cunt to rub my shaft. While Sonya licked my nipple delicately with her long tongue, Katherine leaned down to join her, tonguing the other one.

With their faces right next to each other, it was inevitable that they would get distracted by each other. Soon they were making out with each other above me, their faces locked together in a wet kiss. My hands were resting in each of their backs, as if pushing them closer. Their breasts were pushed together, Sonya's small ones pressing into the soft fullness of Katherine's larger ones. And each one had a hand on my cock, playing with it together.

It really was a frat boy's fantasy, I considered, to see these two extraordinary women make out while they gave him a handjob. Not that I was above it! "I'm not complaining," I interrupted, "but I thought Katherine and I were supposed to be giving Sonya a show." Sonya pulled away and Katherine gave me a pouty look, as if I'd taken away her toy.

"You're right," Sonya said, even as she reached for Katherine's boob to give it a squeeze. She regarded Katherine and me critically, as if carefully considering her next step. "Katherine, you look like you could use a cock in you," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yes, please," Katherine agreed.

Sonya stood up and pointed to my side. "Katherine, lie down on your back on Peter's left hip. I want to watch him fuck you from behind." Katherine climbed around me and positioned herself so her ass was over my hip. It took some positioning, but we got it so she was just at the right height so Sonya could reach between her legs and take my cock. She rubbed me at Katherine's soaking wet entrance, teasing both her and me with the promise of fucking without quite getting it.

"Please, Sonya, put him inside me," Katherine begged. Sonya relented and, after a few more strokes at Katherine's lips, pushed me inside. Katherine sighed in pleasure as I entered her. Katherine had no leverage in this position, so it was up to me to buck my hips up and fuck her. I felt barely inside her, but that meant the sensitive underside of the top of my cock was rubbing right at the top of her cunt, getting the full force of friction. It was both unbearably intense and delightfully subtle. Sonya stood up and surveyed us.

I pushed my cock into Katherine as hard and as fast as I could. I couldn't see from below her, but I knew that as I fucked up into her from behind, Katherine's big breasts would be bouncing wildly, putting on a show for Sonya. Looking over Katherine's shoulder, I could see Sonya watching us. She bit her lip, and her hands crept back to her breast and her labia, playing lightly with each. "That's it, Peter," she said. "Fuck your wife. Make those big tits of hers bounce." She leaned down and caressed Katherine's breasts. "Fuck, Katherine, your breasts . . ." She trailed off, unable to come up with the end of her sentence.

The problem with hard fucking in our position, though, was that my cock popped out of Katherine. Katherine let out a choked, disappointed noise and brought her hand down to try to put me back in. But Sonya beat her to it and took my cock in her hand. It was slippery with Katherine's juices, and she rubbed it a bit with her fingers before she put me back in. "You are so wet, Katherine," she said as she licked her fingers.

"Fuck I know!" Katherine muttered, past the point of much articulateness. She was trying to get back the hard rhythm we'd had, but my cock came out again.

Sonya was back to the rescue, and this time when she put me back in, she kept her hand where Katherine and I were joined, holding me in and pressing on Katherine's clit. With each thrust into Katherine, I could feel not only her labia against the top of my cock but Sonya's hand pressed up against my shaft, lubricated by Katherine's leaking cunt.

Just then it seemed Sonya got an idea. She knelt down out of my view, but I soon felt her. She pressed her face to where Katherine and I were fucking. I could feel her warm mouth on my cock below where it entered Katherine, and Katherine must have felt it to. "Holy fuck, yes, Sonya, lick my clit while he fucks me!" she called out. I couldn't see beyond where she lay on me, but I imagined that by looking down, Katherine could see the top of Sonya's blonde head where we now all came together.

My cock popped out of Katherine again, but this time it popped right into Sonya's waiting mouth. She held my slippery cock in her hand and sucked it. "Not fair," Katherine complained. "Put it back in me!"

I felt Sonya take my cock out of her mouth and put it back in Katherine. "Peter's cock tastes so good when it's covered in you," she said to Katherine before putting her mouth back on our combined sexes.

As I pumped into Katherine, I thought I could feel her get wetter, although with Sonya's mouth there it was hard to tell. But I could feel Katherine's cunt tense up and heard her breath get shallower as she finally neared an orgasm. "Fuck us with your mouth, Sonya," I called down to her. "Make Katherine come in your mouth and on my cock."

Sonya's mouth was doing a good job of holding my cock in Katherine as I fucked her, and I thrust harder and faster, enjoying thinking of how I was fucking Katherine's cunt and Sonya's mouth at the same time. Katherine started to moan and tensed up. "That's it, baby, cum on my cock. Come on Sonya's face," I encouraged her, and she did, hard.

"Fuck, yes," she shouted. "I'm coming!" I thrust into her as far and as hard as I could, feeling her cunt spasming around my cock. I could feel her cum flood out of her. Sonya did her best to catch as much as she could with her mouth, but I could feel Katherine's cum run down my balls, and then Sonya's tongue following it.

"Oh, fuck," Katherine moaned. Neither I with my cock nor Sonya with her mouth had let up, and she was writhing in pleasurable agony. "Fuck. So. Sensitive." She pushed Sonya's head away. My cock fell out of her, but Sonya picked it up and put it in her mouth. I kept thrusting, now into Sonya's mouth.

Sonya only kept me in her mouth briefly, though, before she put my cock back in Katherine's cunt. She looked up toward me and said, "Peter, keep fucking her, but don't come in her. I have other plans." I was thrusting more gently now, enjoying the exquisite feeling of Katherine's stretched cunt on my sensitive cockhead. Sonya, having instructed me, returned to languorously licking my shaft where it emerged from Katherine.

Katherine had recovered from her orgasm and was bucking back against my thrusting cock. She lifted her head and looked down at where Sonya was going down on both of us. "Not that I mind continuing like this, but do you want a fuck?" she asked Sonya. "I know how much you like having Peter's cock fill you up."

Sonya hummed on my cock as if considering the offer. She lifted her head. "Actually, yes, that's a good idea." She stood up and started directing again. "Katherine, stand up and watch your husband fuck me." Katherine rolled off of me—my cock falling out of her a bit sadly—and stood up.

"Yes, mistress," Katherine said as she smiled bashfully at Sonya and fluttered her eyelids. She was playing the role of playing the role of sub. Sonya turned to me. "I want you to fuck me hard, on my back." She said, not messing around. I rolled over to make room for her to lie down, and she did, lying perpendicular to the bed, with her head close to the edge where Katherine was watching. She looked up at my wife. "I want you to hold my legs so Peter can fill me up totally." She held her legs up as I climbed between them and Katherine reached to take hold of each ankle. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it against Sonya's wet, waiting cunt. With Katherine holding her legs, Sonya was wide open for me.

I teased her, keeping the head of my cock just at her entrance, spreading her lips open but nothing more. But only for a moment before I pushed myself all the way in. She was wet and ready, and I met no resistance as I filled up her cunt. I bottomed out deep inside her. Katherine's hold on her ankles meant Sonya's cunt was wide open to me, and I marveled at the contrast between my having barely been inside Katherine in our last position and my totally filling Sonya now.

"I am so filled up," Sonya moaned. She reached down to rub her clit, and my eyes followed her hand. I watched my cock pump in and out of her bare, glistening lips, her long fingers press roughly into her clit, her legs splayed out. I pressed my cock in further, watching as I stretched her lips apart. She moaned in pleasure.

Katherine pulled Sonya's ankles further apart, opening her up even more for me. "Will you let me see you come on Peter's cock?" she asked. The question was superfluous, as Sonya was clearly already climbing to her orgasm. As I fucked her hard, her hand was quickly and desperately rubbing her clit. Her chest, glistening with sweat, was heaving as she breathed hard and raggedly.

"Oh god, Peter, yes, make me come," she shouted. "Oh god, oh—" and she came. Her cunt tightened around my cock as if turning inside out. I fought her spasms, but she came so hard she pushed my cock out of her cunt. "Oh fuck," she moaned, and she looked up as Katherine let go of her ankles.

"God, Sonya, it is really fucking hot when you do that," I said. "You come so hard you force my cock out. It's amazing." I reached for Katherine and kissed her. I wanted to be surrounded by both of them. Sonya looked up at us and grinned.

Her legs freed from Katherine's grasp, she moved them down into the bed. She reached for my cock and tried to position me back into fucking her while I kissed my wife. "I want more cock," she said, "and you're distracting him." She scowled playfully at Katherine. "Go sit in the chair and watch if you can't keep your mouth to yourself."

Katherine pouted, but she was also clearly pleased. She sat down and asked submissively, "May I touch myself while I watch you, mistress?"

"Sure," Sonya replied. "In fact, why don't you see if you can make yourself come again while I fuck your husband." Katherine smirked a bit, accepting the challenge. Sonya had repositioned herself and put my cock pack in her, and I was slowly moving my cock in and out of her warm, soft, wet cunt.

"And let me see if I can give you both some inspiration. What do you think, Peter, should we change positions so I'm properly fucking you?" Sonya rocked her hips back and forth as she spoke.

I was slightly reluctant to come out of Sonya's cunt, as she was so wet and warm, but I nodded, and pulled myself out and onto my knees on the bed. Sonya rolled up too so that she was facing me on her knees. She kissed me deeply, pushing both hands onto my chest with just enough force to direct me onto my back. Folding her long legs on either side of my hips, she mounted me, teasing just the tip of my cock with her slippery labia.

"Another story about Allison having me fuck her boyfriend seems apropos, no?" Sonya carefully lowered her cunt onto another inch of my cock.

"Fuck yes," Katherine murmured from her seat, where she was lightly circling her clit with her fingers. "Tell us about how she used you to get her boyfriend off."

"Well, this time we were all in the old library. It was just after midterms, and the stacks had mostly emptied out. The three of us were pretending to look for books in the NB section, but really we were there to goof around. I remember Allison's boyfriend at the time - Sean something, maybe? Let's call him that - playfully pushing her against a shelf and kissing her. I could tell he was hard through his jeans. Allison pulled away, adjusting her glasses, and said something like, 'we're leaving Sonya out.' As you know, she really just wanted to be fucking me."

"Can't blame her," I managed, as Sonya teased me at an achingly slow pace, moving a few more inches down on my cock only to elevate her hips again, pulling me out.

"So anyway, Allison gets this smile on her face and says to Sean, 'Truth or Dare.' And Sean is this very serious art history major, who wears a tweed jacket to class and smokes an actual pipe, but also has a wild streak, hence grinding his hard cock into his girlfriend in the stacks."

"Maybe it was actually all those books about minimalist sculpture that were making him hard," I offered, reaching my hands around Sonya's ass, cupping her taut cheeks.

In response, Sonya plunged her wet cunt fully onto my cock at an angle, and I breathed in sharply.

"Yes, fuck him harder," Katherine's breath was starting to sound shallow.

Sonya cleared her throat as she kept my cock inside her, swiveling her hips and grinding her clit into my pubic bone. "I genuinely didn't know which he'd pick. But lucky for me, he chose the dare. Allison didn't miss a beat. 'I dare you to push Sonya down on the ground, lift up her skirt, tear her pantyhose just enough to get your cock in, and fuck her ass. And when you finish' Allison continued, 'We all just have to go back to looking for books. Sonya can't clean up until later.' "

"Uh, this sounds like a dare for you, not Sean?" I interjected.

Sonya pushed her long fingers into my chest. "Allison knew I'd love this; besides, I could definitely have said no. But I was curious, both to see if we could get away with it, and what Sean's cock would feel like inside me." She punctuated this last statement with a squeeze, the muscles of her cunt contracting around me.