Decumeron Ch. 07: April 18 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, less talking more fucking," Katherine called out from her perch on the chair. She was rubbing her nipple with her free hand, and had taken her fingers away from her clit and was instead moving them inside her cunt. I could see them glisten as she thrust in and out of her wet slit.

Sonya renewed her concentration, and started riding me in earnest rhythm, her small tits bouncing as her ass cheeks slapped down on my thighs. "Not so much talking then," she smirked at me. "Sean was a good boyfriend. He did as he was told. I can still picture the feeling of my knees on the linoleum floor of the library, my face hot as he flipped my miniskirt up around my waist, cursing as he tried to rip into my tights, and then again as he thrust himself dry into my ass. The friction and the stretching was incredible," Sonya continued, closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. "But I remember looking up at Allison, who was standing over us, making full eye contact with me. She was enjoying this role reversal and how I was on display. I could see her rubbing her hard nipples absently with one hand through her tight sweater. That, and Sean's thrusting into my ass, dominating me, was enough to get me dripping wet."

Katherine, clearly identifying with this slightly disturbing sub scene in the library, started to moan, her breath ragged. "Fuck, Peter, I want to watch you fuck Sonya from behind."

Sonya, whose cheeks were flushed and seemed to be getting close to an orgasm of her own, paused for a second to bite my nipple as she slowed her rhythm. Dismounting, she got onto all fours, backing her perfect ass toward the edge of the bed. "Stand behind me," she directed. Standing up, I positioned myself behind Sonya's ass, reaching around to tug down on her nipples while I watched Katherine's finger-fucking grow more urgent, her tits heaving as she stretched her cunt. I slapped Sonya's ass once, and then buried my cock in her slick cunt. She gasped. "Fuck, you are in me so deep." I resumed the rhythm of my hips, enjoying the arch of her low back as she tilted her ass in the air to meet each thrust. I moved one hand down to press on Sonya's clit with my fingers, causing her to moan.

Katherine cried out. "Ohh, I'm coming again." Her eyelids fluttered as her body tensed. She buried her fingers deeper into her own cunt as she came, mimicking the feeling of my cock filling Sonya completely as I pushed her down into the bed. I thrust my hips back and forth, my cock pistoning in her cunt. I watched as Katherine seemed to spasm, moaning as she came on her hand as she watched us.

All the changing of positions—and the changing in whom I was fucking—had made it hard for me to reach my own orgasm, and honestly I was getting tired. I decided to focus on myself. As I looked over at Katherine, panting and slumping in the chair, I picked up the pace of my thrusts into Sonya. With my hands on her slender hips, I started moving her back and forth to meet my thrusts.

"That's it, Peter, fuck her hard," Katherine called out.

"Yes," Sonya told her. "He's fucking me so hard. Filling me up. Throwing me like a rag doll." That was an exaggeration, but with my hips and my hands on hers, I was certainly setting the pace. The wet sound of her cunt as I fucked her, the hard slaps of my body as I thrust into her, and my own panting filled the room.

Katherine came over to us and got on the bed next to me. She pressed her soft flesh into my side, and reached down to stroke Sonya's back. She leaned close to my ear and whispered wetly, "Come in her tight, wet, cunt. Fill her up with your cum." Then she kissed me hungrily while I kept pounding into Sonya.

Sonya had started a series of sort of guttural moans—half grunts, half moans—in time with my thrusts. I imagined she was lost in sexual ecstasy, but she was clearly paying attention. Just as I was climbing to orgasm, as my prostate tightened and I thought I had only a minute or so more before I let loose, she pulled away.

"This is still my show," she said, "and you're giving me a porn finish." She grabbed at Katherine and pulled her off the bed, and the two of them knelt. I turned myself to sit at the bed's edge, and Sonya quickly took my cock in her hand. With mouth on its tip, she pumped the shaft.

Katherine leaned in to encourage her. "That's it, taste your juices on his cock. Make him come!"

Despite the interruption, I was back at the cusp of orgasm almost immediately. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I muttered as the pressure built. "Oh god!" And with that I came.

Just as I started to spurt, Sonya took me out of her mouth and, her hand still pumping my glistening cock, she pointed it at Katherine's chest. "That's it," she said. "Come on Katherine's tits." It truly was a porn finish. I hadn't come since Katherine had awoken me that morning with a blowjob, and I'd been hard and fucking for what felt like hours. Rope after rope of my cum landed on Katherine's breasts, covering her with a viscous glaze.

My orgasm seemed to last for ages, and when it was done I fell back on the bed, propped up on my elbows. "Fuck," I said, out of breath and out of words.

But the show wasn't over yet. Reaching around to the back of Katherine's head, Sonya leaned in, carefully pulling Katherine's long hair back so that my wife's neck was exposed. "I'm claiming my reward," she said, moving her head down so that she was eye level with Katherine's belly. Katherine squirmed a little bit, but Sonya held her tight, pressing her tongue into the cum that had already pooled under one of Katherine's heavy breasts. With a long lick, she traced the trail up to Katherine's left nipple, where a thick droplet of my cum had settled. Pursing her lips, she sucked my cum off of Katherine's nipple with an audible slurp. Katherine let out a low moan. Sonya pulled back and smiled as she looked up at Katherine, stroking her hair. "God, I love the taste of his cum on your tits."

She gave another lick, this time tonguing a rope of cum that had landed in Katherine's cleavage. Pressing her face between Katherine's breasts, she carefully licked up every drop, pausing only to swallow. My cum was starting to drip down Katherine's tits, and Sonya had to hurry to catch it before it hardened. A drop of my cum, loosening and running, slid onto Katherine's nipple, which was still very hard from Sonya's attention. Sonya ran her tongue lightly along the tip of Katherine's nipple to claim it, making Katherine shiver. She was squirming a bit on her knees, probably feeling each flick of Sonya's tongue deep in her cunt, but Sonya was focused more on clean-up and getting all of my cum into her mouth than on my wife's pleasure. I watched as Sonya ran her tongue over each of Katherine's breasts, collecting her entire reward. It took her a good two or three minutes of licking, sucking, and slurping before she was satisfied. Pulling back again, she moved her wet, messy face into Katherine's and gave her a hard kiss. As they embraced, Sonya pressed her small breasts into the fullness of Katherine's, slippery with saliva and the lingering stickiness of my cum.

I fell back on the bed, exhausted, my eyes closed and my mouth smiling. They had indeed improved my mood with their show, I reflected. Maybe frat boys weren't so wrong in their dreams.

After a few moments, I felt one of them lift my legs from the floor and reposition me so I was lying in the middle of the bed. Sonya clambered over me and lay down on my right, and Katherine lay on my other side. They both pressed into me and cuddled. Katherine brought her arm down and held my deflated cock in her hand.

"Hmm," Sonya said. "The poker game should have been over a while ago, I would have thought. I wonder where George is?"