Dedicated Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because our conversation made me think about some erotic stories I've read. I guess you read some similar ones."

She sighed in relief when she heard his explanation and plunged ahead.

"The answer to your question is no. You don't get a safe word. If you've had enough, you just get up and leave."

"You said 'get up.' Will I be lying down? Will I be naked?"

"We're wasting time. Those are the last questions I will answer. No, you won't be lying down tonight. No, you won't be naked tonight."

"You keep saying tonight."

"That's a statement, so I'll let it go. Are you leaving or staying?"

There was silence for a minute. She wondered if he could hear her heart pounding. She was trying to tell herself that no matter what he did, the evening was a success. She would go over their conversation and make improvements so she would be more effective for the next man. But she couldn't stop herself from hoping he'd stay so she could take him to the next level. The next level down.

"I'll stay. At least for a while."

"Suit yourself," she said, trying to keep the jubilation out of her voice. She slowly leaned back in her chair and moved around until she was comfortable and relaxed. Then she addressed him.

"Get down on the floor."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"But I don't understand. Do you want me to sit down on the carpet? Or should I lie down?"

"I'm sorry. You're right. I wasn't clear, was I? Get down on the floor on your hands and knees."

He followed her orders.

"Look at me and nowhere else and listen closely. From now on, you are not to speak unless it's to answer a question. If there's something you need to say, you ask permission to speak first.

"And I am no longer Amy. From now on, whenever we're alone, you are to call me mistress. I will call you slave. Do you understand?

"Yes."

"Yes what, slave?"

"Yes, mistress."

He smiled, which made her smile for a moment. It was hard for her, but she managed to keep her serious expression. Should she tell him to wipe that smile off his face? No, that was too trite. Let him enjoy himself tonight as she pulled him deeper into her web. There would be plenty of time for tears later.

"Slave, do you know what a cunning linguist is?"

He looked at her. Before he answered, she could tell that he had grasped what was going on. He was quick. She had to give him that. He was humoring her, thinking he had nothing to fear. Let him keep thinking that for now.

"I think so, mistress," he answered, haltingly. He was playing his role to the hilt and trying not to smile.

"Slave, you had to miss dinner. Are you still hungry?"

"Yes, mistress."

"You're in luck, slave because tonight you get to have dinner at the Y. Do you know where that is?"

"I think so, mistress."

"Slave, I'm getting tired of saying slave all the time, so I'll only say it now and then. But you have to say mistress whenever you address me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Get ready to crawl for your dinner. But first I have to set the table, so watch me."

She leaned back in her chair and lifted her legs into the air. Her short-flared skirt dropped to her waist. She pulled her legs back until her ass was off the seat of the chair and then grabbed her bikini panties with both hands and pulled them up to her knees. She bent her knees, dropped her feet, and pulled her panties off. Then she put her feet back on the floor and moved around in the chair until she was comfortable again.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes, mistress."

As he watched her, she raised her legs, only slightly this time, and spread them over the padded arms of the chair. She slid down, reached behind her, and moved the thick cushion in back of her. She slid further down and adjusted the cushion again. She turned and twisted a few minutes. When she finished, she was leaning back on the big cushion at about a forty-five-degree angle, with her feet stretched wide over the chair arms and her butt at the edge of the seat.

"There! Now I'm comfortable."

He was watching her movements with his mouth open. She looked at him and spoke.

"The table is set. Your dinner tonight is a covered dish. Are you ready for me to uncover it?"

"Yes, mistress."

She could hear the excitement and eagerness in his voice. She flipped up her skirt to expose herself.

"Does it look tasty?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Crawl forward on your hands and knees slowly and stick your tongue out like a dog. When you get to the table, show me whether you are a cunning linguist or you need training."

He followed her instructions. She got excited as she watched him get closer with his tongue hanging obscenely out of his mouth. When it finally touched her, she couldn't keep from jerking. As he began to lick, she came immediately.

He heard her gasps and felt her spasms. He paused for a moment in surprise, then resumed. He was taking it slowly, and he as continued, he drove everything out of her mind except the pleasure he was giving to every sensitive nerve ending outside and inside her pussy.

He focused on one spot for a while and then quickly moved somewhere else. She never knew where to expect him, and that increased the sexual tension. He did things with his tongue that none of her previous boyfriends had done. She didn't have a chance to catch her breath as he drove her pleasure to ever more intense levels.

After a while, she was exhausted, but he was still going strong. She gathered her strength and shouted, "Stop!" It didn't come out as a shout, but barely a whisper. He heard.

"Yes, mistress!"

His voice was full of tension and excitement. He lifted his head.

She gathered her strength for nearly a minute while she focused on what she had to do now. She couldn't help feeling bad because he had just finished making her feel so good. The old Amy would never be this cruel. But she was moving on to take control of her life and her men. She couldn't look back.

"Move back from me on your hands and knees until I tell you to stop."

He began moving back.

"Not so fast. Do it slowly."

"Yes, mistress."

She pulled her legs off the arms of the chair and put them on the carpet. Her skirt dropped onto her lap. She felt as though she were sitting in shallow bath water, but it wasn't water. It was her pussy juice mixed with his saliva. When she had bought the chair, she had wondered whether to pay extra for the non-staining fabric recommended by the salesgirl. She was glad she had spent the money.

"Stop, slave. Stand up."

He stood up shifting his legs and looking at her. His face was bright red, and his body seemed so wound up that he looked as if he were about to explode.

With her eyelids nearly closed, she spoke.

"You may go now, slave."

She waited for him to react, but he didn't. He was smart, so he must have seen it coming, she decided. She looked at him struggling to keep control of himself and admired his willpower. A weaker man would have begged her to give him a hand job or permission to bring himself off. Langdon didn't give in. She decided that she preferred him like that because when she finally broke him, her triumph would be all the sweeter.

"Permission to speak, mistress."

"Permission granted."

"Thank you for the abuse, mistress. Good night."

"Good night, slave."

He turned and walked slowly out the door. When he shut it behind him, she got up and went to the window. She squinted because the parking lot wasn't brightly lit. She thought she saw someone running to a late-model car and zoom off. She couldn't tell for sure if it was him, but she imagined it was. She wondered if he would pull over to give himself relief or drive like crazy to get home.

She went to her bedroom and fell on the bed without undressing. As she lost consciousness a few seconds later, she was hoping he wouldn't get into an accident.

*************

She didn't have lunch in the cafeteria until Monday a week later. She wondered whether she'd see him.

He was at a table with two good-looking women and nodded to her. She nodded back and sighed. Too bad. At least it was fun while it lasted, and it had boosted her morale. She wondered whether she had asked too much of him on their first date. Maybe she should have rewarded him with a hand job.

As she was thinking these thoughts, his party broke up. He waited until the women left before he made a beeline for her table. He leaned over close to her and whispered.

"Where have you been, mistress?"

Flustered, she whispered back sharply.

"Shut up! I told you to only call me that when we're alone."

"I apologize," he said in a normal voice.

"Accepted."

"Thanks again for a memorable night."

"You're welcome."

"I expect you're done with me."

"What makes you say that?"

"Forget I said it. Are you free Friday night?"

"Not this week, but I've got nothing planned all day Saturday."

"Should I come over?"

"If you'd like, but don't expect a repeat."

"What should I expect?"

"Worse!"

***************

She got a manicure and pedicure Saturday morning. She wondered what her attendant was telling her friends in Vietnamese about her request for pink toenails with a lipstick kiss painted in the middle of each. They probably thought she was crazy.

She greeted Langdon at the door in bare feet and led him to her bedroom. She quickly shucked all her clothes except her panties and lay down in the middle of her bed before she spoke again.

"Get down on your knees, crawl to my feet and read my command."

When his head was near her feet. She wiggled her toes at him. He looked at the lips painted on them, bent down and kissed her big toe.

"Congratulations, slave. You got it right away. Today you start with my toes and worship every inch of my body -- slowly, carefully, completely. We have all afternoon for you to please me. If you do, you might earn a reward."

"Permission to speak, mistress."

"Permission granted, slave."

"May I know my reward, mistress?"

"I should keep you guessing, but I won't. Your reward is another worship service, which will be here next Friday night."

"Thank you, mistress."

"Talk is over. Time to get to work. Good, that's the way. Don't forget between the toes and the bottom of my feet.

"Keep going but listen. Talk is over in the cafeteria. If you see me, look the other way and never speak to me there again. Don't call me unless it's an emergency. Today will give you plenty to think about until you come next back Friday at seven."

Her first orgasm came as he was tonguing the inside of her thighs. By then her panties were soaking. When he was giving her breasts a tongue and fingertip massage, she came again. A few minutes later, his gentle nibbling of her nipples made her squeal. She didn't think he could top that until he began his nipple sucking variations.

She wouldn't let his mouth touch hers, but his oral and digital caresses touched every other inch of her head. She was exhausted by this time, but she couldn't tell him to stop because she wanted him to go on forever.

Finally, she pushed him off of her and rolled on top of him. She slid down until she could reach his belt. He froze as she unbuckled it and pulled his pants and then his boxers to his knees.

She looked at the hard cock that sprang into view. It was a nice looking cock, well-proportioned to do whatever was asked of it. She bent down as if to take it into her mouth and heard his sharp intake of breath. She laughed and raised her head to look at him.

"In your dreams!" she exclaimed in merriment as her hands grasped him.

She worked him slowly, with one hand on his cock and the other fondling his balls. Occasionally, she switched hands. Although she didn't try to rush him, he was already so worked up that he exploded in a few minutes. She directed his come up his body and most of it landed on his shirt, but some got as far as his chin.

"You need to work on your endurance before next week," she scolded in delight. "I gave you a reward for being a good slave tonight. A bad slave gets punished."

He lay there exhausted, but she saw a smile on his face. She smiled in satisfaction. Her worries after their first meeting were unfounded. So far, he was comfortable with everything she demanded. Next week, she would raise the bar. She didn't want to break the mood by saying anything more, but a thought came to her, so she gave Langdon one more order:

"Listen carefully, slave. On Friday, not before, you will arrange to be tested for STDs. If you don't have the results with you, don't bother to show up."

**************

She made special preparations for their next appointment that she knew would be frowned on by the experts in the domme chatrooms. They would think what she did showed weakness. She justified it to herself because of the oft-repeated advice that a domme needed to improvise according to the slave's personality. She felt it was worth a little discomfort to her to eliminate any risk of Langdon escaping her trap.

She had barely finished preparing when he buzzed. She threw on a bathrobe and opened her door to him with the chain on. She made her voice sound stern and kept a straight face.

"Where is it, slave?"

He held up the test results, and she let him in.

"Give me the paper, slave, and take all your clothes off. Put them on the couch and go to the bedroom."

She pretended to scrutinize the results but snuck peeks at him stripping. She liked what she saw. In addition to his well-proportioned cock, he had plenty of other nice muscles and little fat. For a moment, she felt like pinching herself. Was this really happening?

She followed him into the bedroom, took off her robe, and hung it in her closet. She let him take in her naked body while she enjoyed looking at his. Then she got on the bed on her hands and knees.

"Get on the bed behind me, slave."

She turned to the side and watched him. She felt his tension and saw he was already hard from excitement. She took a deep breath and spoke.

"You did a great job of trimming my hedges, but the gardening isn't done until you've cleaned out my backyard. You've already demonstrated that you are a cunning linguist. Today you must prove you are a cunning analinguist."

She heard a gasp and the bed shook for a moment from his recoil.

"I, I, I don't. . ."

She felt him moving back, away from her. She got off her hands and knees and sat in the middle of the bed facing him. She glared at him, but she wanted to laugh. He had turned green and was quivering like a frightened rabbit.

"You've just earned your first punishment, slave. You didn't address me as mistress."

"I'm sorry, mistress. Permission to speak."

"Permission granted."

"I've never done that before, mistress. I'm afraid I will throw up all over you."

"That would earn you a small punishment. If you refuse my order, you would earn the biggest punishment of all."

"May I ask what that is, mistress?"

"It's putting on your clothes."

"I don't understand, mistress."

"If you put on your clothes, you are leaving for good. Your torture will be that you will never know the demands or the rewards of full submission to your mistress. My order was intended to inspire my slave's fear and revulsion. But his motivation must be strong enough to for him to obey anyway. It seems your curiosity is too weak. You're not much of a slave after all."

She stopped speaking. She saw him lost in thought.

"Permission to speak, mistress."

"Permission granted, slave."

"Why did mistress want me to be tested for STDs?"

She had to work to keep her face immobile so he wouldn't know that this was the question he had been set up for.

"You'll never know now, will you?"

He was silent for a few more seconds.

"Permission to speak, mistress."

"Permission granted."

"Would mistress let me open the bathroom door and raise the toilet seat in case. . .?"

"Permission granted, slave."

She was dying to tell him the surprise, but she forced herself to wait a few minutes until the time was perfect. She saw he was shaking. She needed to distract him or he might still back down.

"Slave, what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

"What, uh, mistress? What did you say? Ice cream?"

"Never mind. I'm getting ready."

She got on her hands and knees in front of him again. A minute later, she felt him move behind her. He stopped and gagged for a moment but then got hold of himself. She almost came when she felt his hands on her butt cheeks. She was trembling with excitement and the effort of trying to keep from coming.

"Listen carefully, slave. Begin by kissing my ass all over. Don't miss one spot. When you finish kissing my ass, you will pull open my butt cheeks and start licking up and down my crack, from my pussy, over my asshole all the way to the top, and then back down.

"You already know my pussy is only a little hairy. That's because I once made a big mistake and shaved it for someone undeserving. I will never make that mistake again. It's growing back, but it's still not as thick as it's going to be.

"The hair around my asshole has never been shaved. Except for the sweat, it smells and tastes different from my pussy hair. At least my previous slaves tell me that.

"Now! Pull open my cheeks and start licking inside. The smell is stronger, isn't it, especially when you lick over my asshole like you just did? Have you ever smelled that smell before?"

She felt the change. No more tentative licking and controlling his gag reflex. He was eating out her ass with as much enthusiasm as he did her pussy. She was elated and laughed. He had discovered her surprise.

"Aren't you glad you were a good slave?" she chortled. "You would have missed your vanilla treat.

"Your mistress rewards a good slave who follows orders he hates. She cleans herself until she's sparkling on the inside, then flavors herself. Her slave thinks he may throw up, but instead what does he find? What is your favorite flavor of ice cream, slave? Answer me!"

Langdon pulled his head out of her ass long enough to shout "Vanilla, mistress!" Then he went back to work.

About five minutes later, she heard a strange noise mixed into the slurping sounds. She perked up her ears until she realized he was crying.

"Stop, slave? Is anything wrong?"

"You've made me very happy, mistress."

No further words were spoken. She enjoyed the sensations of his tongue around and inside her asshole, but it wasn't enough to make her come.

In ten minutes, she had enough and ordered him to stop.

He sat back as she got off the bed.

"You asked me before whether I would restrain you. Tonight, I will."

"Permission to speak, mistress."

"Permission not granted, slave. No more questions tonight. Only obedience. Lie down on the bed on your back. Or leave."

He lay down and she attached restraints to his arms and legs, connected them to the bed, and tightened them until he was spread eagle. They were loose enough for him to move his arms, legs, and body, but only a few inches in each direction.

"How do the restraints feel, slave?"

"Comfortable, mistress."

"They should. I picked them for their comfort. I have others that don't feel as good, but I will return them for a refund. You passed a difficult test tonight, so this is your reward.

"Your clean STD test means I won't make you wear a condom. Yes, your cock is going into my pussy tonight, and you can feel everything. If you don't trust your mistress, I have a condom for you. You won't be punished for using it. Safe sex is best between strangers. You have no idea of how many sexual contacts I've had before tonight or when they occurred or the circumstances. So, if you want to play it safe, ask permission to speak."

She waited, but he didn't open his mouth.

"You made the right choice, slave. I'm safe. Look at you! You need to calm down. If you come before I do, you will earn more punishment. One last thing. Don't move. I'm in charge, and if I see your body doing anything except lying flat, I'll get off of you and you'll leave."