Dedicated Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her and handed her the champagne flute. She looked down and saw a shiny object under the bubbles. She was too shocked to say anything. She drank the glass empty and poured the ring into her palm. It was old and had a large diamond.

"I don't think there's a rush on the license, mistress," Langdon said, without asking permission to speak.

Amy had trouble responding because bubbles seemed to have filled her mouth. When she finally spoke in a stern voice, she ruined her pretense by giggling when she had finished.

"Wrong, slave! You forgot about my timetable. We need to get married tomorrow and start working on the first baby tomorrow night. I won't take my pill tonight. I'm in the middle of the month, so if I'm lucky, I'll get pregnant the day after I stop.

"Lauren and Mike will come to the county clerk's office with us, and I give you permission to bring any of your family that wants to witness. I'm not opposed to having a bigger wedding later, but babies are the first priority."

She attempted to put the ring on her finger, but it wouldn't go on.

"You got the wrong size, slave," she said with a giggle.

"It's my grandmother's wedding ring. May I, mistress?"

He easily slipped the ring onto her finger.

"You've pleased your mistress, slave. For accomplishing such a difficult task, I've decided to cancel all your punishments for the next hundred years."

"Thank you, mistress."

*

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."