Dedicated To The One I Love

Story Info
Kathleen Marie - My one and only.
1.5k words
4.68
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
450 Followers

This is my entry into Letters of Love 2022 Story Event.

This letter of love came from the heart of the main character, Bill, to the love of his life, Kathy, in 'You're not a serial Rapist'. Many of the reflections, and memories, expressed here came from that story. As I wrote this letter, but it brought back the deep feelings I felt for the characters when I wrote the first story.

Kathleen Marie... my wife... my best friend... my lover... my Soul Mate.

I'm lying here on our bed with my head on your pillow, breathing in your lingering aroma with each breath, with my head on your pillow, thinking of you till it hurts. And it does... hurt... you're so far away.

My eyes come to rest on the three-photo desk album sitting on your nightstand as I get lost in the photos, of you... of us.

The one with you looking back over your shoulder. Your tanned bare back on complete display from your smooth shoulders all the way down to your cute Dimples of Venus. Your eyes sparkling as you flash that infectious 'Kathy Smile'. The same smile that you passed on to each of our two blonde-haired and blue-eyed daughters, where it has the same effect, causing me to melt and bend to whatever wish or desire that is on your mind.

The close up of the two of us, cheek-to-cheek, staring back.

Then, my favorite... Cupping each other's face, the invisible thread we share that binds us together as we gaze deep into each other's soul... becoming One.

The professionally done portrait that you had made for me. Your blue-grey eyes, outlined by the dark eyeliner, highlighted by your eye shadow. Each lash separated. Your honey blonde eyebrows thin and delicate. Your lips soft, with just a hint of gloss. You always grin when I would tell you that you don't need makeup, because you have a natural beauty.

You always went out of your way to look sexy, because you knew how much I appreciated you, both in, and out of clothes.

Your favorite were sundresses, with an occasional form-fitting tube-top thrown in for variety. You loved it how I couldn't take my eyes off of you. How the material in front would cling to your firm mounds. The inner edge of the dress riding along the gentle swells of each of your sexy little breasts, leaving a wide "V" of smooth and tanned skin from your shoulders to just above your cute belly button.

But, what I think you really liked, was that it gave me easy and unobstructed access to everything. That with just a tug on the tie behind your neck, it would float to the ground. And, if you were in really frisky and naughty mood, there wouldn't be anything underneath, except completely bare tanned skin along with that triangle of soft wispy honey-brown soft fur that decorates your sexy Mound of Venus.

I can see you smiling, and perhaps squirming, as you read that last sentence.

You enjoyed teasing me when we would be out and about, wearing your favorite sundress. I believe you purposely tied it as loose as possible. You would grin as you would lean forward, the top of your dress billowing. Letting me be the voyeur that you know that am but, only where you are concerned. My eyes feasting on the gentle swells of your little breasts... the delectable pink nipples and the surrounding cinnamon-colored areola. The nipples that have I kissed, licked, and sucked on many times; from the night of our first 'date' and countless times since then. All to the sounds of you contently purring and cooing while holding me to your warm and loving bosom.

Always making me feel special. Everything from those special 'wake up' mornings. To modeling your newest set of lingerie, which you picked especially for me. To cuddling with me when I had a bad day. Being playful in all that we did together, in and out of clothes. Making the house that we were renting a 'home'. Making me feel that I was the luckiest man in the universe to have found you.

Giving my virginity to you was the most emotional moment of my life. It was not done in the heat of passion... of lust. No, quite the opposite. Our second night together, in my dorm room at the end of the school year. We made love, although, we didn't really know it at the time; but we felt it. It was our first connection. It was that moment that we knew we had something special, something to cherish.

Making love with you has always been our special time. Times where we would lose ourselves into each other, and become 'One'. To become as close as a couple can get, as we assumed our 'Love Making Position'.

Yes, and then there was the occasional wild out-of-control invigorating sex. Times that we couldn't help ourselves. Times that we each drove each other so crazy with want and desire that we had to have each other.

It's why we love each other so much. Every time is as exciting and as emotional as the first.

You watching me as you slowly and sensually ride me with an appreciative smile, as my eyes feast on your sexy bare body, and especially those beautiful, sexy, and, yes... firm little breasts. Your self-confidence warming my heart. You always like to put on a show, when you're sitting up there. Your favorite is to run your hands up your body, your palms across your erect pink nipples, then pull on each with your fingers. Finally, combing your fingers through your hair, sitting up straight and reach for the heavens.

You would grin as you feel me throb deep inside of you at that vision of pure feminine sexuality before me.

Then, in your sultry voice, "I can tell that you like what you see."

I groan as you constrict your inner walls around my throbbing cock that you hold so deep inside of you that was made just for you and only you.

Your personality would light up a dark room. You made everyone feel relaxed as you could relate and talk to anyone from my college roommates, my parents, and even my coworkers. You had my parents won over the moment that I introduced you to them. I called it the 'Kath Affect'.

I remember you crying over the phone the day after I sent you 18 yellow roses, our first summer apart. I remember telling you that it was a moment of 'spontaneity' like someone 'spoke' to me... It was you. Even the distance that we were apart, I could 'feel' you. You told me that it was the first time that anyone had ever sent you flowers. It was then that your mom told you that, 'maybe you should keep this one'. I'm glad that you did.

Our very good friend and lover Valerie, has said, from our very beginning, "We were made for each other." She called us Soul Mates at our wedding. Two inseparable souls, highly tuned to each other, and joined as 'One'. It's why we are able to communicate on a higher level.

When we are together, others would watch us look at each other and 'talk'. Valerie, has said that when we form that connection, she could see the invisible thread bonding us. When we were far apart, like now, our thoughts would reach out into 'our dimension' of the universe, find each other, and connect.

But; Kath, my love. I'm sorry. My eyes are getting tired and it's getting hard to see through the pools of tears, as I write to you one more time, as I express my deep, and unwavering, love for you. A love that you whispered to me for the first time, as you kissed my forehead, and left my dorm room in the early morning, before we each left for our summer vacations. A summer vacation that was the longest of our lives.

So, my dear and precious love, I'm off to the dimension shared by us, and only us. To reconnect our hearts and souls. To become as close, as we are now able.

I will feel your lips, when the angels kiss your lips for me. I will feel your warm bare body when the angels hold you in the loving embrace that we enjoyed so often.

Why did God feel that he needed you more than I did? Nobody could need you more than I do.

Like America's song, 'I need you'.

...I need you like the flower needs the rain

You know I need you, guess I'll start it all again

You know I need you, I need you

I need you like the winter needs the spring

You know I need you, guess I'll start it all again

You know I need you, I need you...

We were supposed to journey together. I'm lagging behind. Wait for me, as I finish my journey. I will find you. No matter how long it takes. No matter how far I must journey. Because you are a part of me... now and forever.

So, until tomorrow night. Same time... Same place.

Good night my love.

Your loving husband, Bill.

32aa
32aa
450 Followers