All Comments on 'Deductive Reasoning'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Decent story. Considering they are young, their parents should still alive. Once they are told the story of what dear old Porter did, can you say disown?

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

so so could be a little more !!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You had a good story going on there until your epilogue, then you just threw some monkeys into a barrel and made it a joke.

Baldy74Baldy74about 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, but I'm left wondering did his wife have any feelings for him at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't believe this was BigGuy33 behind the pen.

Like nothing he's ever written and far too short for the usual wordiness that BigGuy33 prefers. Here he actually has a man with some balls and he lets said man win. Although having anything to do with his ex-wife and Tamsen (odd, off-putting name) seems like a bad idea. As for your introduction I will simply say that readers have been adding their own twists to LW stories forever. These are stories about people. Imaginary characters that authors dream up. Most of us have an idea about what they should have done or should be doing. Expressing those random, ridiculous ideas is a part of commenting on a LW story as sure as the sun rises in the West. You have yourself a good day. Whoever you are.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

Well done. I was trying to figure out how he’d beat the firearm charge, but otherwise all good. A complete take down.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****That had to be fun coming up with that storyline. Very entertaining fun read. Thanks for sharing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Nice story, Mr. 33. Clean and crisp. Randi.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

Not too bad but not that good either. Very short and a quick read. Very cute but totally unbelievable. 3/5 stars and keep on trying.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Amazing that such a boneheaded plan got as far as it did. Is everybody besides the MC mentally challenged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can do better.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

Fun. And kinda funny.

Thanks for the share.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 3 years ago

Great story. Loved that you "sunk" to Tamsen's level and allowed her to give you a blow job. My hubby said he would have done the same.

Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohhh for the love of a good woman...... if you had the information already why bother going through another farking boring try hard story. If any irregularities were not handed to the authorities piecemeal, you become an accessory after the fact. Bye bye off to the big house with all of em. 1 star for this continuous Authors inability to portray a real life occurrence and throwing up half assed storylines after the fact.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

It was a great idea for a story, especially turning the tables on the evil trio... but it needed to be at least 3x longer to properly flesh the story out. This would've been amazing if you'd written it as a bunch of scenes, instead of the protagonist monologuing and narrating events. Show don't tell basically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5

But more for your final comments

Made me laugh.

Though the plot was good.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Well written, good quality literature wise but doesn't mean I enjoyed it. Ok I did most of the story, but at the end the MC was just as despicable as the terrible trio. So MC wanted very much his wife and Tamsen why didn't he just dived into the sharing with his brother as their threat was just to make him pliable to their swapping. His brother was greedy to want Tamsen and his brother's wife but MC was also like his brother -- him having ex sister-in-law and ex wife without his brother. No lovable characters in the end.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Better than the usual on here lately but messing with narcissists isn't worth it. Not even for a lay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not up to your usually good to great efforts.

Just blah.

Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should have just turned his boss into the district attorney or securities exchange commission and let all 4 go to jail.

Hooking up with the stripper ex sister in law and ex wife after the divorce ruined it.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

Thank your choice of deity, for permitting some authors, to bring a laugh to the cheating spouse corner of Literotica.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

Good story of an old scenario. Liked the twists and turns. Dumb is dumb not matter what the spin and Parker took full advantage. no nitpicking here

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Short story that was pretty good overall. It did lack "depth" and I struggled to connect with the characters at times as a result. The safe part was, indeed, funny. 4*

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

5* Simple yet Thorough. Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent until the epilogue. The epilogue just completely destroyed the entire story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Its good as it is. A little tongue in cheek but that's okay. The good guy won and the bad guy lost sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should have provoked them to assault him then shot them all. I am not sure why he didn't act when he found out they were setting him up but its your story and I like guns so it got a 5 from me

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A beautiful fairy tale that was fun!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yep, it was good enough. Needs another chapter though. You up for it Big Guy?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Love the results of the sound of a shell being racked into a shotgun. The "Oh shit he keeps his gun safe in there" is hilarious. Great story.

fanfanofanfanoabout 3 years ago

muy buena historia, quizas me falta algo de referencias a antecedentes de la situacion, pero la he entendido mas o menos y me ha gustado mucho, gracias

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was fun. 5 for the amusing bedroom scene.

This slipped by editing: "I wonder what he'd say to law enforcement about the coercion he was offered." This makes no sense. He was offered a "bribe".

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Don't think there was a story there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with 26thNC....tne epilogue dragged the tale down a notch.

Otherwise...fun read. 4****

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Great story. I love it when the good guys win!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I missed the entire plot or scheme they had going.

She is married to guy making good money and has sex.

She is having sex with her former stripper sister inlay that is still hot.

She is having sex with her brother inlay with the bigger dick who makes very little money.

So why would she ruin a good thing by trying to have the husband possibly land in jail? If he goes along with the threat nothing really changes except the brother gets the satisfaction of rubbing in the brothers face. If he goes to jail she is dirt poor. The wife is better off telling the brother in law to just shut up and keep screwing me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I do like stories where the victim is one step ahead of the cheaters, but having sex with those two is just a risk (disease, pregnancy, etc.) and not a risk I would recommend. I'd also punch the brother in the mouth each and every time I saw him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can see wanting to fuck Elaine and Tamsen, but why would be trust them?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting story!

5

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Check Mate. Nice to get all your ducks in a row before the confrontation - then the sting.

Good story, well worth 5*****

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Boy they sure went through a whole big mess of trouble just to get him to be their slave?

Or rip him off in her divorce?

Or just make a cuck of him?

Or send him to jail and get....?

I liked the idea but I have no idea what that idea actually was.

And the ending was something we've all read 40,000 other times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author's usual bullshit. No matter how bad the main guy gets treated, the cheating whore gets back in his life somehow. As if any man with self respect would stick the dog's dick into her slimy hole. Give it up, tiny guy33, you're a cuck and it shows in your stories.

WillieWolfeWillieWolfeabout 3 years ago

Winners are grinners, nothing wrong with the husband ending up with more pussy. Probably not real but sounds like a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Decent story. MC's attitude and the cynical dialog/monolog reminded me of some of HKD's stories (and I mean that in a good way). I agree with many commenters that the epilog detracted from the overall story.

A question: what was the wife's motivation for participating in their scam? Brother and sister-in-law were in it looking for a free ride, the wife already had the free ride. If I were the MC I wouldn't come within a thousand feet of her let alone sleep with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read this because the writer normally produces excellent stories. This is not one of them.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Well, not sure I'd want to stick my dick in either one of those women but damned if you didn't write a story about a smart man who didn't submissively let his woman shit all over him. Attaway!!!

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

A kind of soft treatment pf a lousy situation. Fortunately he was Superman.

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
Individuality of the characters

From the author's preface:

"This is a story. It is not a story about what you would do in this situation, or even what you think should be done. There would be no point in writing a story where everyone's reaction is the same. This overlooks the individuality of the characters and what they, as created by the author, would do. That may not align with what you would do. Please try to keep that in mind when reading."

###

Most authors and readers likely would agree there is little satisfaction to be found in stories that are completely predictable. That does not imply, however, there are no constraints on the "individuality of the characters" in well-received fiction. To be popular, authors of fiction need to have a good working understanding of social and behavioral psychology. BigGuy33, you no doubt already know what follows but sometimes it's helpful to be reminded of brick walls. The post-collision headaches can obscure their presence after a while.

Human behavioral responses to any stimulus can, and do, vary widely, especially when the motivations of lust or greed are involved. In examining that spectrum, psychologists typically view those responses near the mean of the spectrum to be reasonable and those far removed from the mean to be pathologic. This concept has very practical applications. For example, jurors are instructed to use the "reasonableness standard" to guide their deliberations.

Readers apply essentially these same standards in evaluating contemporary fiction. Their view of the quality of a work of fiction falls if the response of a character, particularly the protagonist, to a depicted situation is outside the range of what they view as reasonable and goes unpunished. Whether we like it or not, the structure of our society depends on the enforcement of norms.

BigGuy33, like all authors, you are free to have the characters you create behave in any manner you choose. Disclaimers in the preface of your stories, however, will not assuage the disapproval of readers if your characters violate their reasonableness standard. Social order is maintained through consequences. If you do not punish offenders, the readers will punish you in their comments and scores.

Resistance is not futile, but change in societal norms is usually prolonged and always painful. Thanks for your contributions here and best regards.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

OK story. One thing for sure there are few things in life as attention getting as racking a shell in a pump shotgun. Especially when you're caught doing something you shouldn't be.

tablelandswritertablelandswriterabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story but I do think it was a bit rushed and could easily have been developed more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a fun story that should be rated much higher!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 3 years ago

5* but, i would love to read an "alternate version" without the gun where the husband has to begrudgingly accept the situation till he can eventually claw his way back out of his forced cuckold status, brutal and gritty betrayals are sadly lacking on lit these days.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

Who Said It Was

A shotgun? Me, it would have been a 1911A1, no matter it was still a light hearted look at possible consequences of cheating. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

It really is good to read a Big guy story that doesn't end with the guy becoming pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I noted your prologue and would agree with a caveat. If an author writes a story that creates a realistic situation then the actions of the characters in that story also need to be realistic. This story is ok in that respect as the initial situation where husband comes home to find his wife, brother and sister-in-law naked in bed preparing for an adult conversation with him isn't realistic it's complete fantasy as such you can have the husband do anything you like even be superman if you want.

However, if you have the scenario where a husband stands watching his wife and her lover go into a motel room and then have him walk away that isn't realistic unless the author finds some way to realistically justify it. The real reaction in that situation would be for the husband to confront the couple before anything happened. So many stories are spoilt by ignoring this simple rule which turns them into nothing more than poor 'B' movies.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

If only life wsa as easy.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Now that is how you deal with a cheating slut., brother and his slut wife. Divorce her ass, then use her along with your brothers ex wife as a cum buckets. An they say good guys never win, well he did and in a big way.

gifoncegifoncealmost 3 years ago

I can understand the brother and his wife's motivation, they got something to gain, but I don't understand the wife's motivation. A life of leisure? She already got to live with her husband good money. She already was enjoying her Brother in law big cock, so why take the risk to change the situation? Was she talke into this thing by the couple? Well if it is so this qualify the woman as one of poor if not scarce intelligence.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

If only this hadnt been aimed at the single digit IQ crowd it might have worked better, but too much was left out or overlooked, which meant the effort to do it right was too much for you or, like I previously stated, you aimed for the low intelligence reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of hard to burn 'wet' bitches! iamweasel - your comment might have more validity if this wasn't the extent of your writing skills. Thanks BG, nice aim!

somewhere east of Omaha

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Good story and worth 5 stars!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Nice.

A good idea and humor too.

What's not to like?!

Top ratings from me.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars for the humor

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

The gunshot in the headboard moment was a fun and promising image around which to build a story, but you failed in actually building a story. No characterization, no motivations, lazy minimal plotting, and a goofy fantasy ending make this tale a bore, short as it is.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

again, disappointed. it's always the ending. lol sorry but sleeping with his stripper ex sister-in-law and ex wife is a weak ending. I do realize with a flash story there is now character development, but there was ZERO with his ex-wife on WHY she would give in to this, did she love him? ever? I like the gun in the safe and the talk, just not the direction it took.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

After the divorce was final, Tamsen showed up at my front door. I was wary of why she would just show up, until she lifted her top to reveal her braless breasts and offered me that blow job I had mentioned during the confrontation. I'm ashamed (well, not really) to say I took her up on it, and have done the same several times. But my revenge was not complete yet. I took her to a biker bar I hung out at from time to time. I got her tipsy and left in the hands of several bikers and their ladies. It was a toss up who was going to do her more harm. Last I heard she had been 'Passed around' by around 20 of the bikers until their women took her out back to 'explain' to her what her role in the club would be............................Ehh just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quick comedic flash. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was an interesting story until the ending. He's fucking someone that wanted to make him agree to something against his wishes? No no, but hell no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have given you 5 but I think the afterward was really unnecessary necessary and foolish in the theme.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Love it. Amusing and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two wrong makes a right????? Nope ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun. Too short though for me.

5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but this is not a story.Its'a description of an event with attempted humour..

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 2 years ago

Short, sweet, and absolutely hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! 5 stars. The only thing that didn’t make sense, is why wifey was along for the ride? She would have gotten nothing except what her husband was already earning,but would now need to support 4 people on it. And she would have been a third, small boobed wheel, with the brother and stripper. Seems to me divorcing hubby normally, would have almost got her the same returns. And she still could have done threesomes with the brother and his slut.

PeckingChickenPeckingChickenabout 2 years ago

Love it! It's kind of an old timey 90's style early asst or late forum style romp. Doesn't have to make sense or fill all possible holes, just push forward hard enough to get to the end.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Not one of your best but still a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. I get tired of the usual tale of a poor, unfortunate victim of a husband who gets royally shafted but comes out ahead on the final page. Nice to encounter a story of a guy who is in full control from the start and never could be described as a victim. A kick ass hero no less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amusing bit of fluff.4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 5. Because of Tamson. Every man, deserves to date an uninhibited slut at least once. When I was 19, I met a 27 year old woman at work, that used to be a stripper. I won’t go into the whole setup, but we actually lived together for a couple months. I was certainly no virgin, but like the Rolling Stones song said” she blew my nose, and then she blew my mind” . This chick had multiple vaginal orgasms as well as clitoral.One time we were fucking, and I saw a cum ring around my dick, as I was moving it in and out. And I hadn’t cum. This chick was the salve, for my 19 year old body. We fucked 3 times a day or more, but on our days off, we stayed in bed all day, except a break to eat. However, she was involved with some guys who supplied Coke to the dealers, and they were trying to find her. So one day, she disappeared. I knew the heat was on her, and it was a matter of time. I my 19 year old brain I knew I didn’t love her, but I loved what she could do to me.......

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Cuckolded Himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everybody needs a “ Tamson” in their life, at least once. I dated a 27 year old stripper when I was 19. As The Rolling Stones said” she blew my nose, and then she blew my mind! “ ahh... happy memories... 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ex sister in law would have been a Great Tamsen . 5 Stars on this one as My ex sister in law was just as dumb as Tamsen . She Divorced a great guy and married a real looser . Her husband Jerry was My best friend and a smart and solid guy who never ever thought about cheating on his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous & funny. 5 ⭐️

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! Five stars. God bless Tamsen and all who ride in her!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

It wasn't really "deductive reasoning," he found the phony incriminating evidence and extracted a confession from his boss.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It wasn't blackmail, which usually involves holding a person prisoner for money or some other benefit. It was extortion. The story lacked nuance. Three stars.

JPB

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

liked it but too many loose ends, they'll come after him if that's how it was left.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Good man. Best revenge. Nothing better than keeping the slut and the ex around for some cheep thrills

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars and just barely - at least no one was hurt physically.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm not here just looking for mistakes.

You used the tags "legal" and "gun safe". Do you really think that someone is going to come here to Literotica searching for some good "gun safe" adult erotica? But you may be on to something here. If you included that tag on every one of your stories you could just tell people to "just go to Literotica and search for 'gun safe'."

I really don't know what to do here. This story was not erotic, but I really enjoyed the one sided dialog of this story. It felt very Tarantinoesk. It was a BTB, which I hate, but the epilog got me a little moist. And I thought both that the afterward was interesting and your invitation to readers to sequel or re-imagine any one of your stories was very generous.

I'm giving this one 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seems daft firing a gun at his headboard ? Why leave any kind of evidence that could possibly be used against you ?

And then the whole plot , if that's what it was , went downhill , if that's even possible .

Really weak story . I get the feeling you were knocking out a quick one but couldn't really be bothered .

DK . 2 *

Thanks for posting though and allowing comments . You can't please everyone .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another more than satisfactory BG fable worth every five stars.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

good short story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amusing story. It always generates a chuckle that these fantasy stories seem to occur in a vacuum. Where everyone is civilized and STD's don't exist.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...