Dee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Master Norm. I need to cum." Oh God. Just the humiliation of saying that -- especially to HIM -- was driving me crazy with need. I HAD to orgasm. I was actually shaking with need at that point. Little did I know that there was one last humiliation to come that night.

[SIGH] "Fine! Tell you what. If you are that desperate to cum, get down on the floor, use your mouth to take off my shoe and sock, then you can hump that slutty cunt against my foot until you cum. Of course, you will then have to lick my foot clean from all your nasty goo."

There I was, in my knees with my ass in the air as my face was next to the floor as I took his shoestring between my teeth to untie his laces. That done, I had to use my chin to pry his heel out of the back of the show, then take his shoe in my mouth to pull it off. Next, carefully taking the top of his sock between my teeth without accidentally nipping him, I pulled his sock off. God, his feet stank. He had obviously been wearing his shoes and socks all day. Still, I was desperate. He crossed his leg over the other, so his bare foot was off the floor. Humiliated, I rose up and nestled onto the crook between his foot and ankle. I was so horney by that time that I my body took over and began humping his foot. I looked up and saw him smirking at me as he had his cell phone out taking video of me fucking against his foot. The shame was almost overpowering as I orgasmed all over his foot. I was in tears as I dismounted and leaned in to begin licking his foot clean of my juices.

"I'll be over to your house tomorrow at 11:00 in the morning. I expect you to be kneeling by the door naked wearing a large butt plug and those tit rings. You will have your knees spread showing that slutty cunt, and your hands behind your head with your tits thrust out. Now, I'm going to set your keys out on the reception desk. You need to get one of the cleaners to unlock you. Then you can get dressed and go home. See you tomorrow morning, slut."

Getting the cleaning crew to unlock me came at a price. Another load of cum down my throat and three more pussy lickings. I also had to dress in front of them. My panties and bra were taken as souvenirs. They also took the opportunity to grope my tits and ass, as well as finger my pussy. I was then allowed to pack up everything (after cleaning all my toys with my mouth and licking my cream off the table) and go home. I was so exhausted when I got home, that I simply stripped naked, removed my butt plug and nipple clamps, and fell onto my bed. I don't even recall my head hitting the pillow.

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my window. Being the perverted exhibitionist that I am, I never close my blinds. I should also mention that I never wear clothes at home unless I have company over that doesn't know what a perverted submissive exhibitionist slut I really am. Just for fun, I have some of my toys almost hidden around my house just to see if anyone notices and mentions them. There is a set of nipple clamps with a connector chain in a dish with random junk in it. You know, extra small parts from furniture that was put together, random screws for unknown sources, a couple of hex nuts from something forgotten, that sort of stuff. I have a medium size anal plug half hidden behind a book on an upper bookshelf in my livingroom. There is a vibrator in a drawer on one of my end tables. I have a bondage magazine hidden in the middle of a stack of women's and trade magazines beside the couch. It isn't that I necessarily wanted to be caught, but the thought of it really got my juices flowing.

I was drinking my coffee and nibbling on breakfast while I was mentally going through the events of last night. It figures that I would have been discovered by the single worst person on the planet. Now, he was going to blackmail me into serving him. I shuddered to think of what evil, perverted things he would demand of me. Oh, sure; part of that shudder was because I was getting aroused at being forced to become a sex slave, but it was also because I really detested him. Damn my warped mind. Even the thought of submitting to someone I detested was ramping me up. I decided to call Miss H and see if she could think of a way out for me.

"Yes, slut?" She answered.

"Miss H, I have gotten into a predicament that I'm hoping you can assist me with."

"Now, now, slut. You know that's not how this works. I give you orders, and you follow them. You do not ask me for things, unless it is something that you can do to give me more pleasure."

"I understand Miss, but this time I need the help of my best friend, not my Domme."

[SIGH] "Very well. What is the problem?"

"Well, I got caught last night while performing my task for my online Master."

"You mean the one where you were to bind yourself to the dildo stuck to the table in your office?"

"Yes, Miss H. And I was found by Norm. He took pictures and video. Now he is blackmailing me. He also had me service the entire cleaning crew last nigh while taking more video and pictures. What can I do? I can't let that information get out. It would ruin me."

"Shit. That is bad. So, has he said anything about meeting him again?"

"Her said that he would be here at 11:00 this morning."

"OK. That's good. I will have all the camera's recording so I can monitor the situation. Have you informed your Sir yet?"

"No, Miss H. I was going to do that, but I thought that you would be in a better position to help. As you know, Sir doesn't have access to all the cameras you had me install inside the house."

"OK. Well, let him know about what happened. You are supposed to do that anyway. There really isn't much we can do for the moment, but I will monitor and record what happens."

"OK. Thank you, Miss H."

After hanging up, I wrote a detailed email to Sir detailing everything that happened. I made sure to include how I felt, what I was thinking, and everything that I did and was ordered to do. He replied later that I was to send him another email tonight giving details on what happened, as well as my thoughts and feelings. I had a feeling that this was going to be a long, hard day. Thinking about Norm, hard was a given. Long, not so much. Turns out it was both for a very unexpected reason.

Resigned to my fate, I began to prepare. First off was a long hot bath to loosen my sore muscles. I had bath oils in the water to soften my skin and give it a nice scent. Of course, I took this time to use my razor on my legs, armpits, and pussy. As I mentioned, I am a natural blonde, so I don't shave bare. I prefer a nice, trimmed landing strip, so anyone that happens to see my pussy knows that I am a natural blonde. Once out of the bath, I moved to the shower to rinse off and wash my hair. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go to my spa for a treatment and hairstyle. Instead, I brushed my hair until all the tangles were out, and t had dried. I decided on a French braid, since I figured that he would be grabbing it and pulling on it at some point today. The last thing I did was to give myself two enemas to clean myself out. Ass-to-mouth is a whole lot less disgusting if you are cleaned out.

It was 10:55 AM when I knelt down on a thin cushion by the front door. The door was unlocked. My titty rings were on, so my tits were pushed out. I had a butt plug in. As ordered, my knees were spread apart, and my fingers were interlocked behind my head. My elbows were pulled back as far as I could, so my tits were thrust out. At one minute to 11:00, my door was opened, and Norm strode in. To my abject horror, he was not alone. I didn't think things could get any worse, but they did.

It was Lisa that followed Norm into my house. Lisa worked for me in Accounting. I had to fire her a while back, and she really didn't like me. Unfortunately, she was a huge gossip in the office. If you had a secret that you wanted to get out to everyone in the galaxy, simply tell it to Linda, and it was on National News within the hour. She had a few anger issues with me from being fired. Worse yet, she now worked for a company that was directly across the street from my company. That brought a sudden flashback to a task that my Master had given to me a few days ago.

In that task, I was to 'accidentally' spill something on my clothes with several witnesses. I was then to go into my office, close the door and shut the blinds. I was to ensure that the blinds to the windows facing the street were wide open. I then stripped out of my clothes, including underwear, remove the anal plug I was wearing, clean the anal plug with my mouth while facing the open windows, reinsert the anal plug while facing away from the windows, then slowly dress in a clean skirt suit so anyone that happened to look at the open windows could easily see me. As I said earlier, Linda now worked for one of the offices directly across the street, and she would have a clear view of me as I changed clothes.

"I always figured you were a slut. I just wasn't sure how big of a slut you were." Linda spat at me. "Oh, and in case you were wondering why Norm was there last night, it was because I called him and told him what you were doing."

"Yeah. After the video she showed me of your changing clothes in your office the other day, I had her set up a webcam focused on your office so she could monitor what you were doing. Imaging my surprise when she called me last night and described what you were doing. That's why I showed up when I did." Norm concluded.

"What do you want from me? Are you going to ruin me now? If that's your plan, you should know that I'm not without resources of my own. Sure, you may be able to ruin me, but when someone has nothing left to lose, they have no reason not to strike back with everything they have." OK, so that was kind of weak, but it was true. If I had nothing to lose, why not use every resource to get revenge on those that hurt me.

"Relax, slut. I've just become the owner of the goose that laid the golden egg. I'm not stupid enough to kill it for a single egg when I can hold onto it for a few hundred more. No, we are not going to ruin you as long as you do everything we tell you to. In fact, you will most likely be even more successful. Of course, you will be literally working your ass off for it."

"What is it exactly that you want, then?"

"Well, for starters, you will give me a 10% raise and a 5% increase in my commission. Don't worry about that, my sales will more than make up for that. Linda here, really has nothing to gain by exposing you except for revenge. All she is really after is a piece of your ass. I've worked it out with her so that you will be available to her one night a week. Usually, I will be here with her to join in or just watch. As you know, she is kind of vindictive and has a bit of anger towards you for firing her. Now, as far as my sales meetings go, you will accompany me of several of them. You are to do everything I tell you to do, without hesitation. My estimations are that the increase in sales from that will be at a 20% at a minimum."

"And if I refuse?"

"Then all the photos and videos that we have collected showing you stripping in public, wearing a butt-plug in the office, and binding yourself and fucking a dildo in your office become public. What do you think happens to your business and personal life after that happens? Sure, you may still be able to keep some of your accounts, but I'm pretty sure that you will still have to whore yourself to your clients for that. This way, you still need to become the company whore, but at least it is kept secret and is more profitable."

"I have other commitments." I bargained.

"Such as?"

"I already have a Domme that visits a couple times a month. It is a very long-standing affair, and I can't give that up."

"That shouldn't be an issue. We can make arrangements."

"I also have an online Master."

"A what?"

"There is a man that I have recently began communicating with. He is the one that gave me the task to strip and change clothes in my office and the task last night that you saw."

"How did you meet him?"

"He is an author on Literotica. He is writing a story about dominating me."

"Hold on a minute!" Linda exclaimed. "The Dee story? I read that one. He had you bury the key to your house in your front yard, then walk five houses down while naked and ring their doorbell. I remember he had you hobble yourself so you couldn't run back, then you had to dig your key back up before you could unlock your door and get inside."

"Yes. That was another task. So far, none of my neighbors have mentioned it, but I am worried that someone may have caught it on their security camera."

"Nice tattoos, by the way. I assume that was from the second chapter of his story?"

"Yes. My Domme, Miss H was with me. Sir told her what tattoos I was to get and where they were to be placed."

"OK, So where is your crotch chain?"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I was not ordered to wear it."

"Oh, don't worry. We will have plenty of time to use it." Linda stated with a rather evil smirk.

End of Chapter 1. Next up, Linda's vengeance and Dee Sweetens the contract.


12