Dee-lightful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually all hair was gone and with unexpected regret I realised that to continue would only make Lara sore. I put down the razor and, rinsing the cloth in clean water, I gently washed her pussy free of any stray hairs and shaving foam. Then I leaned back a little to survey my handiwork.

'Now you look absolutely beautiful, good enough to eat.'

I felt my face go red. I hadn't meant that the way it sounded. Fortunately Lara didn't seem to have picked up on its double meaning, but to my complete astonishment what I had nearly said made my heart and my pussy both flutter with excitement.

I dabbed Lara dry with a second towel then gently rubbed moisturiser into her skin. It was a delightfully intimate contact and I found myself continuing to stroke Lara's pussy long after there was any need. During one of my long sweeps along her pussy one of my fingertips made contact with the tip of Lara's clit. Whether I did it accidentally or purposely I'm not completely sure myself, but the effect on Lara was to bring a grunt of pleasure from her lips, followed by a completely unexpected "again".

To my own surprise I was only too willing to oblige and so I deliberately ran my fingertip over the end of Lara's clitoris. Another little cry escaped her lips and her body jerked in reaction, making her bent legs kick the air. She hooked her good hand behind her knee, pulling her leg back and opening herself up more for me to touch her again. There was no mistaking her wishes now and so I openly placed my fingers against her pussy, rubbing gently on her clit. It took less than a minute of this before Lara began making a quiet keening sound. I grinned happily to myself, knowing that I was actually going to help another woman to come.

The noises in Lara's throat quickly increased in intensity and volume and her pelvis began to twitch. Then her closed eyes were squeezed even more tightly shut until suddenly, at the moment her orgasm struck, they flew open and locked with mine. Her hips jerked and shuddered, her breath came in short noisy gasps between long holds, her lips sagged open and her eyes, still fixed on mine, took on a faraway look of intense pleasure.

It was a long and powerful climax, and when it did subside and Lara was once more in control of herself she lowered her legs to either side of me, not caring that her pussy was still on show, and mouthed a silent and bright eyed thank you. I smiled back at her and just knelt there, sharing her moment of release. I was surprised at how quickly and easily she had come, perhaps because what led up to it had been so unexpected. I think we probably both now had to think about the irrevocable step that our relationship had just taken. I don't think either of us was certain what we really thought of it or how we should react, I know that's certainly true for me; I was frightened that she might think my offer to shave her had been only a pretext for what followed. I'd have hated her to think of me as a closet lesbian out to take advantage of her clients.

For a long minute we remained like that in tableau, until Lara hauled herself carefully up the bed and tapped the place beside her with her good hand in an obvious invitation. I lifted myself from my haunches and climbed onto the bed next to her, glad that she wasn't angry. Then, acting on an instinct I didn't fully understand I leaned over her, cautiously threaded my arms about her and took her into a careful embrace. For just a second or so Lara hesitated, but then she put her unplastered arm around me too and we held each other as tight as her injuries would allow.

'Thank you for doing that, I needed it.' She whispered in my ear. 'Nobody has touched me like that for a long time.'

'I'm pleased I did, but I didn't intend to.' I assured her, 'But I just couldn't resist, even though I've never touched a woman before.'

'Never?' Lara sounded surprised. 'I thought you must have. Otherwise I wouldn't have let you carry on.'

'Never.' I repeated. 'I never have. But thank you for the compliment.'

'I have.' She admitted. 'But it's been years since I did.'

That came as a bit of a bombshell and for a moment I didn't know what to make of it. I'd never thought that Lara might be that way inclined, but then I'd never looked on her a sexual being at all. It had just never occurred to me. And there was me worrying what she thought of me.

I lifted myself onto my elbows in surprise and looked down at her. 'I didn't know you liked women.'

'Why would you?' She asked me with a wry smile. Why would I indeed, it had been none of my concern before just now.

'It's been a long time.' She expanded. 'I thought I'd left that part of me behind when I got married.'

We looked at each other silently before she spoke again.

'And now I've made you regret it, haven't I.'

'No.' I told her forcefully and truthfully. 'Because I'd never done it before doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.'

'I'm glad. It would be terrible if you didn't like it too.'

I rolled to the side and propped myself on one arm, surveying the naked woman beside me. "Would you like me to do it again?'

'A lovely thought, Dee, but you don't want to have to keep playing with me.'

'I don't have to, but I would like to.' I leaned over and gently kissed the nipple of her bruised breast, deliberately doing something else I'd never done before. 'I enjoyed touching you then, and I would again.'

Lara sighed a sigh of pure pleasure. 'Won't your husband be expecting you?'

'He won't miss me until the beer runs out.' I'd never made it a secret from Lara that my husband was a layabout. 'I want to touch you again, Lara, Would you like me to?'

'You know I would.' Lara capitulated. 'But first I'd love it if you were dressed like me.'

That was a big dose of reality. Up until that moment it had just been me playing with her, but if I was undressed too it would be both of us playing together even if she remained the passive partner due to her injuries. It was a hard step to take, but my heart told me what to do. I stood up and slipped my things off to stand beside her bed, naked and smiling.

'You are beautiful.' She whispered.

I thought I had a few pounds to spare but who am I to dismiss a compliment. 'Thank you.' I answered simply.

'Would you kiss me?' She asked softly, her expression showing how much she wanted to, but how unsure she was about asking.

I didn't answer in words. I'd already emotionally committed myself by undressing and so it was relatively easy for me to lie with her on the bed again. I'd come to terms with what was happening and so I wanted to kiss her too, I wanted it badly. Lara's mouth opened nervously as I leaned eagerly towards her, her full lips making soft and feminine contact my slightly thinner ones. She seemed surprised at my eagerness, momentarily pulling back, but she quickly recovered when she realised I meant it, and then we kissed each other passionately and deeply, our tongues probing each other, dancing and entwining within our mouths. That first kiss was long and ardent, and very meaningful for both of us, and it was immediately followed by a second and then a third and more, all equally enthusiastic until Lara broke away, fighting for breath.

'Jesus, Dee, your kisses are out of this world.' She gasped excitedly.

'So are yours.' I panted, meaning that too. 'Now please can I touch you?'

'Touch me, play with me, do anything you like with me, I don't care. I'm just sorry it's only one way traffic.'

The first thing I did was to kiss Lara's breast again. The one before had been just a quick peck to make point, but now I could let it develop properly. It felt so good. It was in effect my first move in having intentional sex with a woman, rather than my earlier mischief that went too far. Now I was making love to Lara, she knew it and, more importantly, so did I.

I smothered her breast with gentle kisses, pressing my mouth gently into the soft flesh, sometimes letting my tongue lick her lightly. I listened to her breathing, hearing little murmurs of pleasure hidden within it, especially when I eventually took the hard nub of her nipple into my mouth and gently nibble on it. I was loving it, flicking her nipple with my tongue, sucking it into my mouth, biting it, squeezing it between my lips, but all the time I wanted to take things further and almost of its own volition my hand began to explore steadily, if somewhat nervously, southwards, circling Lara's navel before reaching downwards for her pussy.

For all that I was completely turned on and totally fired up with desire; my first touch on her pussy this time was very soft and very uncertain. I wanted to go straight for her centre, but the unmistakably sexual reason for what I was doing meant that I still hesitated. Instead of following my urge I found myself tentatively tracing her labia with little spidery touches, skittering lightly over the folds of skin and running up and down the length of her slit, unable to act as boldly as I felt. But Lara didn't mind, in fact it appeared to be just what she needed, for the fleeting touches seemed to be turning her on even more. She spread her legs wider, clearly inviting me to discover her, to probe her secret places as I hadn't done before.

For a while I kept to the edge of her pussy, my fingertips tracing the outline from her pubic mound right down almost to the crack of her bottom, just enjoying feeling the texture, the smoothness of her freshly shaven skin. Then, as I became more familiar with Lara's body and got used to the idea of touching her, I moved on to more intimate places, searching between her labia to find the wetness of her juices, following them back to their source at the mouth of her vagina, and then going past that, down further, down a slippery path until I suddenly reached her anus, wet and slick with her own lubrication. That wasn't quite where I wanted to be and so I retreated just a little, finding her vagina again and circling its entrance, teasing, pretending to enter but staying outside.

'Mmmmm! That's so good.' Lara whispered. 'It's lovely to feel your fingers wandering all over me. Do it some more, go up inside me if you like, I don't mind what you do.'

I smiled around her nipple, happy at the very blunt invitation but not quite ready to take her up on it. But at least I knew that Lara was enjoying being played with as much as I enjoyed doing it. I drew my fingers back up her slit, up between her pussy lips until suddenly I reached the little hard button of her clitoris peeking out from under its hood. Lara's body jerked at the contact and she gasped out loud.

'Oh God, do that again.'

I did, letting my fingertip brush lightly against her clit, and then again, and again. Lara's back was lifting from the bed, her hips thrusting upwards, seeking a stronger contact. It was time for me to see what I was doing, and so I released her nipple and shuffled down the bed, turning as I went to look over the top of her mound to see what my fingers were doing. In my mind was the thought that I wanted to watch when Lara came, and from as close to her pussy as possible.

'Yes, I like that you're looking at me. I hope you can see everything.'

I was surprised but happy about Lara's increasing lack of inhibitions. Gone was the shy woman who had worried about revealing herself to be shaved. Now she was aroused she was almost aggressively unrestrained. The thought suddenly flashed into my mind that uninjured she would make a fabulously uninhibited lover, and I felt my own pussy lubricate at the possibilities.

I wriggled further down, looking over her thigh, watching my own fingers part Lara's labia to reveal the wetness of her vagina, red and gaping. It looked so inviting. I knew what I wanted to do but I wasn't sure I had the nerve. I stalled, rubbing her clitoris once more with my fingertips while I prevaricated. Each time I touched her there was a little gasp of pleasure and I realised that each was getting a little louder and less controlled than the previous one. I couldn't stop now, I'd missed the chance.

Suddenly Lara cried out. 'I'm going to come. I can't help it, I'm coming.'

Her gasps now became a torrent of cries, she squirmed as she lay on the bed and then her knees jerked as if opening and closing, and Lara exploded into her second orgasm. How I managed to keep rubbing her clit all through her climax I don't know, her involuntary jerks and jolts made it almost impossible, but I coped and when the climax finally subsided I let my hand rest loosely between her legs, happy that I'd been able to give her such pleasure.

'Oh my god, thank you, thank you my angel, that was wonderful.' Lara had subsided into a sweaty trembling heap on the bed, her free hand fluttering over her body as if checking that she was still intact.

She looked down at me and smiled, her chest heaving. 'You've made me so happy today.' She told me.

I'd made my decision. I'd missed out through hesitation; it wasn't going to happen again. 'Who says we're finished yet?' I asked her.

'I don't think I can stand anymore.' She looked as though she meant it.

'I bet you can.' I told her, moving around so that I was crouching between her legs, my intention made clear. 'I want to do it.'

She didn't answer, she just closed her eyes as if waiting for the inevitable, still breathing heavily but licking her lips as in anticipation. I had her silent approval, now I just needed the courage. I had no idea what it was going to be like, no idea if I would like it; I just knew I had to try it.

I looked at her pussy, her labia were red and swollen and her lubricating juices were quite literally running from her, making a little damp spot on the bed. She was waiting for me. I moved forward, putting my hands behind her legs and pushing them back, and then I did it; I lowered my mouth to her pussy.

At first I did with my tongue as I had done with my fingers, gently licking her labia, skirting around the edge of her pussy, down one side and up the other, initially reluctant to venture further in case my inexperience spoiled it. But I could hear Lara's breathing deepening again, and her hand came down to rest on my head, pressing me gently onto her. And so my confidence grew until my tongue worked its way between her outer lips and I began to lick her pussy properly in long sweeps from her perineum to her clitoris, feeling her jerk with pleasure from the sensations. Sometimes I paused at the entrance to her vagina and let my tongue flick inside her, to be rewarded with a gasp of delight. I felt good about her reactions, my heart was hammering with excitement and I could feel my own pussy melting, lubricating with my own need. But that would have to wait, I could pull in somewhere on the way home and see to that. For the moment my attention was on what I was doing and how well I was pleasuring Lara.

As I became more confident I added to my repertoire, doing more things that I'd never done before, things that gave me a thrill, like trying to push my tongue right into her, as deep as it would go anyway, and licking the inside of her entrance. That was rewarded by a long low moan of satisfaction, especially when I began thrusting my tongue in and out of her vagina like a miniature cock. It wasn't possible to do that for long before it began to ache, and in any case my tongue wasn't long enough to penetrate her properly. Irrelevantly I began to appreciate the men who had done it to me, and like them I kept it up for as long as I could. Finally moving away I trailed my mouth up her slit, sucking at her pussy all the way and feeling my face becoming wet with her juices, until at last I sucked her clit in between my lips. She gasped loudly as I did that, and so I carried on, covering my teeth with my lips and nibbling at her button, biting it gently at first and then not so gently, all the time sucking it hard. But I hadn't forgotten her hole, I moved a hand from her leg and wriggled it between my face and her entrance before pushing it in deep, feeling the inside of another woman's tunnel for the very first time. Now I was fingering her and sucking her clit at the same time, what a thrill it was for me, and apparently for Lara too, for she began twisting and squirming in front of me. It was making it hard to keep her clit between my teeth, but I sensed that she was getting close to coming again and so I simply had to bite harder, only to have her jerk away and physically pull her button from between my teeth. It must have hurt, but instead of putting her off as I feared, she gasped loudly and pushed my head back in towards her pussy, wanting me to continue.

I did, loving every minute of it. I set up a kind of rhythm, gripping her clit between my teeth and flicking its end with the tip of my tongue, while at the same time thrusting my finger in and out of her. She gasped and jerked, but now she had her hand on my head and simply used that, pushing me in to her to make sure we stayed in contact. That was one of the most exciting things about it, her hand pushing my face into her pussy. I could feel her wet flesh warm against my skin, my nose just about topping her mound, filled with the scent of her arousal. She was coming again, I could tell, her writhing became more intense, her gasps turned into the keening noise I'd heard before, and her fingers turned into claws that dug into my scalp.

When her climax hit her there was no way I could keep her clit in my mouth, regardless of her hand trying to guide me, her movements were just too strong. Instead I pulled slightly away and watched her come, adding a second finger in her hole and fingering her as hard and rapidly as I could. She released my head, her fingers going where my mouth had been, rubbing her clit as hard as she could while I fingered her, helping me bring her off. I just stared, mesmerised. I'd never seen a woman rub herself off before, even if it was to help me finish her, and it seemed to me to be one of the sexiest things I'd ever witnessed.

I could tell when her climax was ending this time because she stopped rubbing herself and let her fingers rest loosely on her shaven mound, and so I also stopped thrusting into her and withdrew my fingers, even though she was still shuddering and gasping with aftershocks. I moved back to kneel on the edge of the bed and just stared at her beauty, listening to her gasping for breath after her climax and feeling unthinkingly proud of myself.

But then, as I watched her recover from her climax, I started thinking about my own needs. I was so turned on it almost hurt. I'd done things I'd never thought of doing -- and enjoyed them, oh how I'd enjoyed them. Now I wanted my own release. But Lara wasn't able to pleasure me and I so desperately needed to come. I wondered if I dare pleasure myself as she partly had. I felt a sudden urge to let her see me do it. I wondered if she'd mind, and mostly, if I'd have the nerve. If not then a lay-by on the way home was a certainty.

'That was fantastic.' Lara's voice cut across my thoughts. 'Thank you.'

'It was genuinely my pleasure.' I told her. 'I loved doing it.'

'I don't think I've come three times in one go since before I met Christopher.' She enthused, adding dryly. 'Shows you how good he was.'

She stopped and looked up at me. 'But you've not come once, have you?'

This was my chance, if I dare. I made myself. 'No, not yet. Would you let me do it for myself? I wouldn't mind you watching if you want.'

'Could you do that?' She asked, sounding far more positive than I expected. 'I'd love that; I just wish I could help.'

'You can.' I told her. 'Just watch me.'

I moved up and straddled her legs, then I reached down between mine to find my pussy, I was absolutely soaking wet down there. I ran my fingers along my slit a time or two, just to get used to touching myself with someone else there, before I found my button and, by trapping it between two fingers, I began to pleasure myself, all the time staring straight at Lara. She was hampered by her collar, but she was gazing back at me, her eyes flicking from my face to my pussy. God, it was such a randy scenario. Who would ever have thought when I turned up to do the nails of such an elegant lady that we'd both end up naked and I'd be kneeling over her and masturbating? But I was, and it was a wonderful sensation.