Dee-lightful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come closer.' She whispered suddenly. 'Kneel over my stomach so that I can help.'

Immediately I knew what she meant. Why hadn't we thought of it before? I suppose seeing me straddling her thighs had given her the idea that if I was closer she could probably reach me with her good hand. I moved up the bed, still kneeling over her with my legs wide, careful not to catch her injured arm with my knee, and put my hand back between my legs, searching for my clitoris again. She waited for the moment when I began to rub myself once more and then I felt her hand on my leg, running up it towards my pussy.

Her collar held her head too far back to properly see where she was headed and so I had the lovely erotic sensation of her sliding her hand along my thigh and then fumbling for my entrance. God, but that felt so good, especially when I felt two fingers slip straight into me. I tipped my head back and groaned with pleasure from the first time a woman had ever touched me.

Lara didn't just finger me, she didn't just thrust her fingers in and out, but instead she waggled them as if they were walking inside me and twisted them round and round at the same time. It isn't something you could easily do to yourself, you just can't, and so I guess it came from her earlier experiences, but, oh boy, along with me rubbing my own clit it felt wonderful. I was hot before we started and it didn't take long before I could feel my climax looming over the horizon.

'God, Lara, that's fantastic.' I could hardly get the words out I was so aroused.

'Sshhh.' She whispered. 'Just enjoy it. I owe you this.'

As I got closer to coming I tried to push myself harder onto her fingers, lifting slightly to drop back hard, but it didn't work. In the end I resorted to bouncing up and down on her hand, feeling her other curled back fingers ramming against my pussy, while all the time I played with my own clit, rubbing it harder and harder. It didn't take much of that before my orgasm burst like a dam, flooding me with the most exquisite sensations and making me cry out loud with joy.

When it finally subsided I sagged down so that I was pretty much sitting on her stomach, her hand still trapped between us and her fingers still inside me. She made to pull it free, but I just wanted to enjoy the feel of it for a little longer. I shook my head.

'Stay there, please stay there.' I begged, the words coming between gasps of breath. 'I just want to remember the feeling.'

She smiled up at me. 'Was it good?'

'You know it was.' I gasped.

'Can you come again?'

'If you keep doing that, I'll keep coming forever.' I told her, almost believing it.

'I want to do to you what you did to me.' She announced quietly. 'I think I can if you kneel over my face.'

'Oh heaven.' I exclaimed, my eyes lighting up at the thought. 'Just let me get my breath back.'

But it was me who couldn't wait. I scrambled around and did as she asked. I had to face away from her to keep my knee out of the way of her plastered arm, but very quickly she was guiding me down onto her mouth with her free hand while I gripped the top of her headboard, looking directly at a magnolia painted wall. But who cared, I was about to be licked by Lara.

Unlike my own rather uncertain beginning, her first contact had all the confidence of experience, her tongue brushing lightly along the entire length of my pussy. I gasped with pure delight, partly at the touch, but also from the exhilarating knowledge that it was Lara doing it. Everything was new to me, from the feel of her body when I first touched her to the wonderful sensation of her touching me. It was a whole new world and I was utterly enjoying exploring it. I didn't care what questions it might raise about my sexuality, I just loved what was happening and I was so pleased it was Lara who was introducing me to it.

Twice more the tip of her tongue ran along my cleft, each time making me gasp from the intensity of the pleasure, and then she began to explore me, her tongue parting my labia and investigating between them. She found the entrance to my vagina and probed there, pushing her tongue inside me before moving on and up towards my clit. Her surgical collar caught on my bottom, but it didn't matter, except to remind me of her limited mobility, I moved back a fraction, making it easier for her to reach my button, her hand on my leg guiding me how far to go.

She didn't do to my clit what I'd done with hers. Her style was not to pull it into her mouth but to stroke it with her tongue. She fastened her mouth over it and then licked me firmly with the flat of her tongue. It felt fabulous. She went back and forth across it, swirled around it, pressed it and then flicked it. I was groaning from the beautiful sensations she engendered, my hips jolting involuntarily as darts of ecstasy shot through me. I had only very recently come, but I could already feel myself building again.

Lara understood that I was getting close and changed her method. Now instead of playing with me she concentrated on one act. She rested her tongue flat against the tip of my clit and simply licked it with sharp little dabs and flicks, not pressing, just touching me lightly. I groaned louder. I could feel myself spreading my legs even wider, as far apart as I could get them even to the point of hurting. I was bending forward to press my clit onto her mouth, tightly gripping the edge of the headboard and leaning the side of my face on the cool wall behind it. I was rigid, muscles tense with arousal, just wanting her to keep going, not to stop until I came, and that was going to be very, very soon.

It was soon, and it was explosive. I lost control of myself, carried away on a flood of sensations. I knew I was rubbing my pussy on her face, wishing I wasn't but unable to stop. I felt her nose bump against my clit, her lips rub on my labia and her collar chafe my behind. But none of it mattered, and I couldn't have helped it if it did, I was just carried along on a tsunami of pleasure, crying out into the wall and hanging on to the headboard for dear life.

When it was done I swung my leg over Lara and slumped down beside her, my chest heaving and my heart pounding, looking at her in wonder and noticing that she too was gasping for breath - but in her case because I'd nearly suffocated her with my pussy.

'I'm sorry.' I gasped.

'Don't be bloody stupid.' She panted. 'That was marvellous.'

We lay silently side by side for a little while, our hands having somehow found each other, and just enjoyed the aftermath of our lovemaking. But then she turned to look at me.

'Kiss me.' She commanded.

I didn't need asking twice. It was not a passionate kiss this time, but one of contented lovers. I could taste myself on her mouth, and probably she could the other way around, but it didn't arouse, it simply seemed to confirm our status as lovers.

'You know what this means, don't you?' She said as we broke apart, a playful smile on her face.

I wasn't sure where she was headed, so I just looked at her.

'It means you're going to have to allow more time when you come to do my nails, and I think I'm going to need them done more often, say at least twice a week?'