DeeGee in the O.Z.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Elphaba saw how big and virile her guards' cocks were, she smiled with great satisfaction for having her flying monkey go get the four biggest of her soldiers since it was this very thing she had in mind.

Elphaba looked at each of the four and decided which of them had the biggest cock, and having decided she told him to come forward and stand in front of her. Once the guard stood in front of her, Elphaba ordered him to take DeeGee under her arms and slide her upward on the padded bench until her shoulders rested on the edge and her head bent over at the neck. She then told the guard to stoop down until his cock was in line with DeeGee's face.

After the guard was in the desired position, Elphaba said to DeeGee, "Well, my Pretty, what do you think of that? Isn't his cock magnificently big, long, and hard? Wouldn't you like to touch it so you know what a man's hard cock feels like?"

Actually, this was a rhetorical question Elphaba had asked DeeGee because she intended for her not only to touch the guard's big cock but to play with it, sliding her hand up and down his shaft to get him sexually aroused and fully excited.

Without waiting for DeeGee to answer, Elphaba reached down, took DeeGee's right forearm into her right hand, and raised it up to her guard's bulging cock standing out from his big, hairless balls until her hand touched it.

"Now, my Pretty, wrap your hand around his cock and slide it up and down his shaft. See what effect you have on him," Elphaba cooed erotically, knowing she herself would love to see DeeGee's small, white hand sliding up and down her guard's grey-green cock.

Elphaba helped DeeGee do as she had asked and in no time had her hand around her guard's big, hard, long cock, the foreskin being all the way in back of the swollen head by then. Once DeeGee's hand was wrapped around the guard's cock, Elphaba took her by her wrist and began to move her hand back and forth on his shaft until she let go and DeeGee was jerking the guard's humongous cock on her own.

As DeeGee felt how steel hard and hot the guard's cock was in her hand, she became very engrossed in seeing her hand sliding back and forth, and as she did this, she heard the guard moan with great sexual pleasure, his being able to look down onto pretty, little DeeGee's hand jacking him off.

"Oh, my, Mistress Elphaba, you'd better tell DeeGee to stop what she's doing," he said nervously. "If she doesn't, I'm about ready to cum."

Elphaba smiled wickedly, hearing what she had been waiting to hear from her aroused guard.

"Not to worry. Not to worry. Mistress Elphaba has every intention of taking care of the situation before you cum. Rest assured," Elphaba mewled seductively.

"Now, what I want you to do is lean forward, brace your hands on the edge of the bench, and lower yourself until you place the head of your cock onto DeeGee's mouth. I can see some pre-cum already on the slit of your cock and know you are close to coming. I have the place right where I want you to shoot your cum."

When the guard heard what Elphaba had just said, he knew exactly what she had in mind and became outrageously, sexually aroused at the prospect of having DeeGee suck him off until he shot his hot cum into her sweet, young, virginal mouth.

"DeeGee, I'm sure you heard what I just told my horny guard here to do with his big, hard cock ready to explode and shoot his cum all over the place," Elphaba said as she looked down at the front of DeeGee's neck where the soft indentation just below her esophagus was visible to her view.

"Now, we wouldn't want a mess to have to clean up. Now would we, my Pretty?"

DeeGee was not in a position in which she could easily answer her question. However, Elphaba answered her own rhetorical question, "No, of course we wouldn't, sooooooo, be a good little girl, open wide and let my guard put his big, hard cock into your delicate mouth so he can fuck it until he cums into it. I want you to know what a man's cock feels and tastes like even if he is not one of yours."

Having said that, Elphaba reached down and took her guard's big cock between her fingers and guided it to DeeGee's mouth, placing the swollen head with the bead of pre-cum on the slit right onto her lips.

Pressing gently with the head of his cock, Elphaba hissed, "Okay, my Pretty, open wide for Elphaba and suck my guard's throbbing cock."

As if hypnotized by what was happening to her, DeeGee opened her mouth and allowed Elphaba to guide the big, swollen head of her guard's hard cock past her lips and into her mouth, the size of his cock filling her small mouth completely even to the point of having DeeGee stretch her mouth open to its fullest in order to accommodate his fantastically huge cock.

Once the guard had his near-cumming cock head inside DeeGee's mouth, he pumped his hips in and out until he was fucking DeeGee's mouth, and with each inward stroke he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her throat, a few times going so far that it made DeeGee gag. However, nothing could stop the guard now from fucking DeeGee's mouth to the very end of his wanton endurance before he'd shoot his hot load. Besides, with DeeGee's head being tilted low as it was below the edge of the bench, this opened up her throat so that it provided a straighter avenue that allowed easier access to fucking more deeply into her wide-open mouth and into her throat.

By instinct so she could get air into her lungs with her mouth filled with cock, DeeGee automatically breathed deeply through her nose that gave her more air plus lessen the gag response.

"Hummmmmmm, achhhhhh," DeeGee moaned around the guard's big, hard manhood as he increased the speed of his mouth fucking, driving his cock deeper and deeper with each inward stroke.

DeeGee continued to relax her throat muscles in order to avoid the gag reflex, and she was for the most part successful.

She then heard the guard moan loudly as he gripped the edge of the bench for balance and humped his butt rhythmically as he worked his way towards his climax, and in the normal male reflex as he teetered on the edge of cumming, he made one final thrust of his cock, shoving the big head past DeeGee's throat opening that allowed several more inches of his shaft enter her mouth. Now having his big cock going so deeply into DeeGee's mouth and throat, each time she swallowed her throat muscles pressed against his maleness, increasing his erotic pleasure as if she were milking his cock with her throat.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssssssss. I'm going to cum, my little one. I'm going to shoot my hot, creamy cum into your sweet, wet, warm mouth," the guard hissed between clenched teeth so excruciating was the sensation of his cumming.

"Nnnnnn... .nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" he cried as his aching, hard cock throbbed and pulsated as the hot cum from his oversized balls made its way up and past his prostate gland and shot directly into DeeGee's stretched mouth and down her open throat, squirting it directly into her stomach, one shot of hot cum after another until DeeGee had him drained of all he had.

DeeGee felt the power of the guard in his frantic thrusts as he face-fucked her with his big, hard cock and ejaculated his hot, greyish-white cum into her mouth. He shot his cum so fast and powerfully that DeeGee didn't have a chance to taste it until he stopped pumping his hips as his cock started to lose its erection and become steadily flaccid. This allowed the guard to slide his still-throbbing cock out of Deegee's brutalized, young, virgin mouth and let her catch her breath and taste the saltiness of his cum that lingered over her taste buds.

When he was able, the well-serviced guard slowly stood up, pushing himself away from the bench on which he had taken a tight grip with his powerful hands, and Elphaba told him to slide DeeGee back onto the bench as she had been. He then joined his comrades, well satisfied with having received DeeGee's first blowjob. Another first for DeeGee, but a third first was soon to follow.

With a knowing grin on Elphaba's green face that even for her looked flushed from the excitement of watching DeeGee giving her guard her first blowjob, she looked down into DeeGee's eyes that were glazed from the excitement of her having sucked the guard off and have his big, hard cock shoot its cum into her mouth and down her gulping throat.

"Well done, my Pretty. One would never know that was your first blowjob ever," Elphaba glowed with sexual arousal and appreciation for DeeGee's newly found skill.

Elphaba now wondered just how well she was going to eat pussy, her dripping wet pussy, but she was going to find out.

Her four guards, each of their cocks standing erect and at attention with their big balls hanging outside their unbuttoned trousers, even the one whose cock DeeGee had sucked to completion, stood their ground as they watched Mistress Elphaba lower herself, bending at the knees, and sitting directly on DeeGee's well-used mouth.

As Elphaba had slowly descended onto DeeGee's face, she caught the fragrance of Elphaba's mature musk that had the smell of a green vegetable with which DeeGee was familiar, but it took her mind a while to sort through all the green vegetables of which she could think before she recognized the smell as that of asparagus, a member of the lily family that causes a very pungent odor in the urine.

Elphaba, green as she was, had that pungent odor emanating from her open vagina that DeeGee found strange but not totally unpleasant as her puffy labia minor distended between her labia major touched the tip of her tongue. Instinctively DeeGee swiped at Elphaba'a pussy lips, causing them to tremble back and forth with sexual excitement. DeeGee was also aware of Elphaba's very big, long clit that stood out hard and erect above her labia where they met beneath it, making it even more pronounced, and her large, blood-swollen shaft added to the total size.

Feeling DeeGee's tentative licking of her puffy, extended small labia and large-sized clit, Elphaba coxed her to become more aggressive with her genitalia that was starving for attention, she having become so sexually aroused from having eaten DeeGee's pussy and having watched her sucking her guard's monster cock.

"All right, DeeGee, now eat my pussy. Kiss me all over... lick my slit between my pussy lips, and wrap your sweet, wet mouth around my protruding, hard clit and suck on it until you have me close to cumming. I want to ejaculate into your mouth as you did into mine so you get to know what a bitch's cum tastes like," Elphaba said as she pushed her fully open pussy hard down onto DeeGee's lovely, youthful face.

In response to Elphaba's plea for sexual pleasure and release, DeeGee increased her licking all over her pussy, thrusting her tongue as far into her creamy, pungent tasty vaginal slit as she could, licking between her nether lips with flattened tongue until she had Elphaba's large, erect clit firmly inside her sucking mouth, sending waves of sexual energy throughout her skinny body as she strove for orgasmic release that was long over due her.

Remembering what Elphaba had done to her when she was eating her pussy, DeeGee reached up with her right hand and slid it between her thin legs until she found her mark and thrust her first two fingers inside Elphaba's wanton, wet, creamy pussy. Once DeeGee had her fingers ensconced inside Elphaba's vaginal sheath, she began to finger- fuck her rapidly along her fleshy row of ridges and over the soft, spongy area where her G-Spot was, quickly bringing her closer and closer to enjoying her much desired orgasms.

"Oh, my Pretty, you are doing wonderfully well sucking my hard, thick clit and fingering my creamy, slippery vagina. You are going to make Elphaba cum and cum profusely so she can share her love fluid with you," Elphaba moaned in hushed tones.

While DeeGee ate her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, Elphaba motioned her four guards to come closer to her as she rode DeeGee's face. When they were close enough, Elphaba took turns taking each of their big, hard cocks into her mouth and sucking on them until each one shot his load of creamy cum into her willing mouth to taste, to swallow, and to savor.

Just as the fourth guard shot his wad of cum into her mouth, Elphaba felt the sexual tension that had been building inside her own body working its way towards the vortex of her throbbing, big clit on which DeeGee was sucking intensely.

"Oh, yes, my Pretty. That's it. Suck my vibrating clit. Help make Mistress Elphaba cum," she groaned salaciously, and as she cried out her wanton desires, her body stiffened as her legs trembled with sexual energy.

"My Pretty, drop down to my pee hole and slit and wrap your mouth over them. Tightly. I'm ready. Ready... nnnnn... nnnnnnooooooowwwwww! Ohyesssssssssss!" Elphaba screamed in her shrill voice that echoed throughout the Tower Room.

Along with her orgasmic scream, the full power of her orgasm hit her, and she ejaculated a full, steady stream of clear, slightly salty, veggie tasting fluid into DeeGee's open mouth, filling it time and time again with its surprising volume that DeeGee was forced to swallow since Elphaba had grabbed her head and pressed her face hard into her green pussy while she fucked it harshly by thrusting her pussy up and down over DeeGee's sweet, rubbed-raw, red face.

DeeGee gulped and swallowed as fast as she could and drank all that she was able until she had drained Elphaba's liquid ejaculate down to a mere trickle.

Elphaba, weak in her bony knees and atremble in her legs, slumped over DeeGee and caught herself with her hands on the edge of the green, padded bench on which DeeGee was lying. This forward movement caused Elphaba's juicy pussy to press down onto her flushed face from Elphaba having rocked back and forth over her mouth and nose during her wild orgasms and voluminous ejaculation that left her drained.

Elphaba's pussy definitely left an aftertaste of masticated chlorophyll as DeeGee licked her wet lips with the tip of her tongue.

Minutes passed all the while giving both Elphaba and DeeGee a chance to recoup their inner resources: controlling their breathing; resting while their hearts returned to normal; feeling their throbbing temples coming to rest; their sweaty bodies beginning to dry, leaving both with crystalline salt covering their skin that on Elphaba was plainly seen in stark contrast to her green skin. Because Elphaba washed her body with oil and not water, her body sweat beaded on the surface of her skin.

While this was going on, the guards stood bleary-eyed from the fantastic blowjob their Mistress Elphaba had given each of them while DeeGee was eating her juicy pussy with its large, swollen labia and protruding, erect clit that looked like the head of large green bean nestled in the protective folds of its hood. Their once big, long, hard cocks now hung flaccid outside their trousers, the heads of their cocks once more covered by their fleshly foreskins lying atop their oversized, hairless balls. They, too, were working at getting their breathing under control. Nevertheless, once more they stood at attention in a row in front of Elphaba and DeeGee.

In time Elphaba breathed a sigh of contented relief as she sat upright and raised her body off DeeGee, freeing her from the burden of her weight.

Elphaba looked down at DeeGee whose eyes were still closed, and she watched her pert, young breasts with still hardened nipples rise and fall with each breath. To Elphaba DeeGee looked so innocent and beautiful as she admired her youthful appearance and the pinkness of her naked flesh. At that particular moment Elphaba rejected the thought of keeping her with her for good even though she knew from having looked into her magic looking glass that Strawman, Tin Man, and Roar the fearful lion were bent on rescuing their little friend from Oklahoma and were getting closer to the Tower Room.

Thus, breathing out a reluctant sigh, Elphaba crossed over DeeGee's body until she was standing beside her.

"DeeGee, my Pretty, it is time to get up and get dressed. Your friends will be here shortly to save you from the clutches of the Wicked Bitch," Elphaba said in an almost joking way while she smiled warmly down at her.

Elphaba reached out and offered DeeGee her right hand that she willingly took, and she then helped DeeGee off the bench and onto her feet, thus bringing them close together face-to-face even though Elphaba had to look down because of their height difference.

She then did something almost unthinkable even to herself, something that surprised her four guards, and even her flying monkey, each of whom had never seen an ounce of tenderness in Mistress Elphaba. Elphaba reached out with her scrawny arms and enfolded DeeGee within them, pressing their sweaty bodies against one another and feeling their breasts touch and press together nipples to nipples. She then lowered her head to DeeGee's and tenderly kissed her on her puffy, pink lips.

With the softness of their lips pressing against one another and with their tasting the mingling of their female ejaculate and pussy cream, both sighed with unexpected pleasure of their sharing a lovers' kiss, thus bringing a surprise end to the rape of DeeGee by the Wicked Bitch of the West.

This story would be told around Elphaba's castle-keep for years to come. In fact, the story took on the semblance of a myth. It was a story that even made it back the City of Eternal Youth in the O. Z. in the land of Tir na' Nog.

As for Strawman he proved how smart he was by being the leader of the group. Tin Man's heart found love and forgiveness, and Roar in the end proved how brave he was when bravery was called for in emergency situations. As for Mystic Man he was given the Bitch's emerald ring as he had requested of the four and which Elphaba had willingly given to DeeGee. With the Bitch's emerald ring in his possession Mystic Man left Tir na' Nog in his old, hot air balloon in which he had come many years before in time.

It was the beautiful Galinda, however, who eventually came to DeeGee's and Tatoo's rescue and helped her return to her home in Storm, Oklahoma, to be with her Aunty Em and Uncle Henry.

Galinda told DeeGee that she always had the power to return home. All she had to do was close her eyes and think on the silver chain on which was a figure of a rainbow that she wore around her right ankle that Elphaba had graciously given DeeGee as a parting gift and make a wish, whispering three times, "Home is where the heart is. Home is where the heart is. Home is where the heart is."