All Comments on 'Deena Blows a Stranger'

by Tabran

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Things we do for love!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the husband charged the going rate for pimping out his whores mouth. Don't forget to charge more for the whores cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Not gonna happen. I take issue with the premise that all men think of their wives with other men. I didn't marry her to watch other men fuck her. Stupid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seams common in America this site can be believed. But l dont think this fact, but a lot of what happens in American society is weird like the constant shootings in schools resulting in a lot of public outcry but no real work to stop it. It maybe a fantasy like a lot of porn but when it comes down to a bloke actually fucking your loving wife or she wanting it to happen, l dont think so. But this is a country that elected two complete morons two run their country. Out of three hundred million population they could only find those two. It makes you wonder sometimes about people and what they think.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Well next she’ll realize she is married to a wimpy guy who gets off on watching a “real man” take his wife and presto he’s forever a chuck she can abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, you bet most men think about watching their lover please someone else.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A very good start to a possible future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is hot……a little push from you & you could have a full fledge hot wife on your hands. Just think of the possibilities of her taken all 3 of you on. Please keep us posted!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What he didn’t reclaim her

Luther or hands or anything and let her go to bed with her belly full of a strangers goo and not yours ? You should have gotten a blow job before you went to your friends house or she should have given you one there before she touched the stranger , then you should have gotten another from her before going to sleep so your flavor both preceded and followed his so she had your taste on her mouth when she fell asleep !

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

More really lame skank whore and cuck crap for Ic69 and Odiouser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupid man needs to learn to keep his mouth shut , wife a whore .

eggamuff1eggamuff1over 1 year ago

Man, Anonymous...you are just Mr. Negativo. You are a lame as your comments. Incel ring a bell? Why do you read these stories? You obviously hate the idea of sex, imagined or real. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC just can’t help being a total dick in the comment section, can he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The number one fantasy of married men is a threesome with their wife and another woman. The number two fantasy is watching their wives with another man. Most studies and surveys put the number between 55 and 75%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was definitely a bit different than most of the stories and how it was handled. Good job.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 1 year ago

The vast majority of men do not have cuckold fantasies. But a really small minority of cucks want to believe this is common for some reason. When I read stories like this of 4 couples that all cop to some agreement about wanting to watch their wives have sex with other guys it make sit really difficult to suspend my disbelief and try and enjoy the story. And it is worth adding that a whole lot of guys that end up trying this because they are turned on by the idea of it are destroyed when faced with the reality of it. There are a hundred stories of marriages destroyed by a threesome that one or both spouses could not recover from emotionally for every success story of a husband and wife that realized their greatest thrill from a hotwife/cuck threesome they engaged in.

Imagination206Imagination206over 1 year ago

I got hard for sure reading this. To all the haters in the comments as well as the doubters that this is a common fantasy... why are you here? My wife took alot of effort to make cum as opposed to many of my previous gfs. In an effort to find quicker less time consuming methods of her reaching orgasm, I set her up with an older massage guy that would have the experience to help us. It also played into my desire seeing her in sexual situations with older men. It took about 3 months from first mention and a series of VHS tapes in the early 90's to get her there. The first guy was pretty ugly as his ad had no pic and he was the only guy ready to meet her within a week. I got her into this old guy's house and it was really warm in prep for her to be nude on the massage table. He gave her a 1 hour free pro massage that she enjoyed. She was able to get into the mood during that time. When it was clear the massage was over, he gave her a peck on the lips. She was on her back and simply tugged on his cock and they shared a deeper kiss. He then went to work. After what seemed like 15 mins of him exploring her insides with 2 fingers he settled on parking his fingers on her g-spot and licking her clit with her legs closed and straight. This action took her about 2 mins before she came. She was so beautiful as she began to cum. Her hips were bucking and her eyes gave away her surprise at how fast she came in that position. While still slightly out of breath, she asked him if she could suck his dick. I almost fainted hearing that. He sat on the other end of the sofa I was on and leaned back so she could fit her head below his belly and get her beautiful lips on his tiny hard on. He was determined not to cum too quick and make her work for her massage and orgasm. She gives terrific blow jobs and this guy kept asking her to stop for a second. I was dazed seeing her nipples and pussy swollen as she slowly at first then feverishly stroked, kissed and licked this stranger into a seizure of oozing jizz. She always cleans up too and that was emotional for me to see her loving face gently lap up the old man's semen.

Yes this did happen as I explained. We are still together many years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous