Deep Dive Ch. 03 - Working in Pairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramdon
Ramdon
54 Followers

- I am still deciding on that - I aimed at the street below - do you want to call shots?

- Sure, I got nothing better to do - she scanned the battlefield, assessing the situation - that one on the right, yellow chest plate, and a crappy shotgun, can you see him?

- Yeah.

- Take him out.

The shoot pushed the rifle against my arm, the feeling I was intimately familiar with by now, and the mechanical head turned into scrap metal. After that, I scored another five hits, not as good as the first one, but it brought my kill score up to three.

- I think that's all - Veronica stood up from the adjacent window frame she was sitting in - we might as well move first.

I scanned the field below one more time just to be sure before taking my eye off the scope. As soon as I did I got a notification on the HUD.

[Level Up!]

[Open the character screen to select your advancement path]

- Huh, I forgot about that - I said - Neat.

- What? - Vera stopped just before jumping onto the lower floor.

- I got a level up!

- Seriously? Nice! - she moved just next to me - open the menu, let's see what you got.

I brought up the character screen. There was an option to put one point in marksman or scout class.

- And that's it? - I was expecting something more.

- Somethings not right, you should have an option to not only choose the class you want to advance but also put points in skills or perks.

I clicked the plus one near the marksman class. It flashed blue and went from [Marksman 4] to [Marksman 5], but that was it. No additional screens, no points, nothing.

- I think I know what is happening - Victoria said - you told me that this whole character you are using is a pre-generated one, right?

- Yeah, I got it with the equipment in a pack.

- Maybe you can upgrade it, but only along the specific path. Like, you could choose between the marksman and scout, but that was what you started with. Maybe the game gives you some choices but makes more in-depth advancements on its own.

- That sucks - I hoped for some more freedom in that matter.

- It's probably for players who just want to play the game, and not spend hours inside the character screen. But hey, your build is pretty strong as it is, and it will only get better.

- I hope - I closed the menu and pointed at the still-standing larger fragment of a building nearby - That looks like a good spot, let's go.

We were just about to move when the explosion shook the ground. We both froze in place, me clutching a rifle and Veronica with hands on her knives. Then we heard something more. The sound of a huge sheet of metal breaking in half, and falling onto the street below. We both run back to the window.

Down below members of our ground team were as surprised as we were. One wall of the hangar that they passed on the way broke in half, creating an opening to its interior. That wouldn't be a problem by itself, but what was inside of it was.

Swarm, a literal swarm of rusted, misshaped, just vaguely humanoid robots started to flow out, step by limping step, and they all headed straight at our team below.

- Fall back, fall back! - Veronica shouted into her comm while watching the two from our vantage point. I couldn't hear the conversation but had a good idea what the other side was saying, judging by her responses - You are not supposed to fight them. So what if they die after one shot, look how many of them are there! I don't care that you have enough ammo! What do you mean by 'Easter egg'?! James?! Ahh, you fucking asshole!

She swore some more after cutting the connection and returned to her spot at the window.

- He thinks that there is some hidden loot in the hangar - she spat at the ground - And want's to go in.

I moved back to my spot, but the bricks I used for support were missing. I looked outside, and there they were, straight down on the ground. Must have fallen after the explosion.

- Come on, what are you waiting for? - Veronica was getting impatient.

- I need to find more bricks, the ones I used fell.

- Just use the window frame, geez. You won't die from not having the perfect position to shoot. You could even hip-fire and still have like 90% chance to hit something.

Arguing was beside the point, and I placed my gun at the ready. It was too high to shoot from a kneeling position, so I had to bend forward to keep the gun steady on the frame and be able to see through the scope at the same time.

- Freaking idiots, instead of falling back they went in and got themselves surrounded - Vera was still mad at them, rightfully so. She started calling the shots and we fell back into rhythm - Lazar has the left flank and James has the center, you take the right one. Three bigger ones are coming, take them out. Good. One is crawling near James, I don't think he sees him. Nice. Back on the flank, four of them. Good job. Kill that one that grabbed Lazar. Never mind, he got it. Keep shooting the ones on the right. Hmmm, I thought it would be more interesting.

It quickly became apparent that apart from the sheer number of units this enemy type had very little else to offer. Veronica moved from her position but still called the shots while walking around the room, even if more absent-mindedly than before. I in turn tried shooting without using the optics, and it was right at that moment I understood what was happening.

- What happened? - Vera asked - Why have you stopped?

I looked through the scope. Just the street below, our guys and what remained from the initial swarm. I moved my head back and pulled the trigger, not even aiming. There was a pop-up with an amount of EXP collected from the kill. Almost nothing, the enemy was pathetic, but it's not the number that mattered.

- Could you pick a target for me? And tell me when to shoot. And how to shoot it - that may have been overkill, but I wanted to be sure.

- Eh, sure - she walked up right next to and pointed at one of the robots - that one at the back with three arms and rusted legs, do you see him? Good, I want a clean headshot. On my mark. Now.

One moment I saw him through the scope walking, and the next one he was laying on the ground, with sparks of electricity shorting on exposed wires going through his head. I still kept my eye close to the scope, as if I was making sure that by some miracle he won't just get up.

I lowered the rifle and looked around. Nothing. That's the first part of my theory checked. Now for the more important test.

- Could you do it again? - I took a firing position once more - the same thing.

- That feels weird but ok - she spotted another target - near Lazar, that crouched one carrying a gas pipe. Just like before, through the head. Ready? Shoot.

I aimed through the scope to get a good hit, but just before the shot, I moved my head back and only then pulled the trigger. The bot had no time to change his position and the bullet went straight through its forehead. And there it was, a pop-up with EXP. But more important was the second one, colored pink.

[15]

- Oh fuck - So I was right. That's not good. Not in the slightest.

This was too stupid to be true. I lowered my rifle, no longer paying any attention to the fight that was winding down on the street below. I tried to recall all of our previous fights, searching for something that could make me doubt this theory, but all of the details seemed to prove my point.

- Hey Veronica? - I turned around, searching for her - do you know if...

She was sitting on the patch of moss on the floor, leaning against the wall slightly to the left and behind me.

- Do I know what?

I saw her trying to play it cool, and maybe if she was standing instead of sitting I would have bought it.

- You can't even see the road from there.

- So what? I can't help them at that distance anyway.

- But you were still calling the shots for me, even before I asked you for a specific target.

There was a pause.

- You said you wouldn't do it anymore!

- I have never said that - she denied it immediately - What I said was that I will be doing it respectfully, not that I will stop doing that altogether.

- How do you respectfully stare at someone's ass?!

- In silence and without making weird comments about it afterward.

- It doesn't work like this.

- It does. You were doing this on purpose, don't try to deny it. You could have easily shot while standing, but no, you just had to rest the rifle on something and bend over. I bet you pushed those bricks out by yourself, just so you could show off that ass of yours, right? You play innocent, but you like it when I have my eyes all over you, you were wiggling your hips each time I called a shot - she took a break - and now you are all red. See? The weird comments are all the difference.

Wow. Yeah, it made all the difference, and the pink counter seemed to agree, bumping the gauge up by a point twice during her speech. I could feel myself blushing, but I was afraid that was not because she made me self-conscious, but because what she said was at least partially true.

- Hey - Veronica stood up - If that makes you feel better then from now on I will at least try not to stare. Too often. But no promises. I can even call some more targets for you if you want, this time for real.

- No, please don't - that was the exact opposite of what I needed - no more calling the shots.

- What? Why? - she was taken aback by my plea - I promised not to be weird about it, but you seemed to enjoy it, so why the sudden change? You were getting excited every time... I...

Again, silence. I could almost see the gears in her head turning, as she understood, just like me a moment ago, what was happening.

- Oh.

- Oh indeed - I repeated - It seems that my arousal goes up whenever you call the shot. That would also answer the question of why I got so, well, horny back at the outskirts of the zone.

- You think? - she seemed skeptical - that's oddly specific.

- But I tested it - I went back towards the window. The ground team was just finishing up the last survivors - you called the shot twice, and the first time I missed the pop-up because I was using the scope. Then I shot without using it and the pop-up was there.

- There weren't enough enemies on the way to push you as far as you were back then - she still wasn't convinced - and the arousal drops over time, so you would cool down between the fights.

- I am telling you that I just tested it! You called the target, I did as you told me and my arousal went up!

- Oh, yeah, now that makes more sense.

- What do you mean by more sense? - was she even listening to me? - We are still talking about the same thing.

- No, we are not - she shook her head - you are on the right track, but you are focusing on the wrong thing.

I was about to ask what she meant by that, but all of a sudden my head was between her arms, as she placed her hands on the wall behind me, and I couldn't get the words out. We were just inches apart, but she was pinning me to the wall without even needing to touch me.

- As I said, getting aroused by picking off targets seems oddly specific - I could feel her breath on my face - don't you think so?

- Yeah? - I answered meekly.

- And the arousal system, at least before the update, was just a bonus. If the game had any such arousal triggers they would be more... broad. Does that make sense to you?

I nodded.

- Answer me.

- Yes, it does - I uttered.

- That's right - she continued - I am guessing it's not just me picking targets for you. I think it's even more generic. I think you just enjoy being told what to do. Following orders.

I looked away, not so she wouldn't see me blushing, that was impossible, but just to get some respite from her piercing gaze.

- You are not getting away this easily - she chuckled - look at me.

I stood defiant, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of being right.

- Look at me - she ordered.

I did. It wasn't even a conscious decision. She told me what to do and I obeyed.

- Pop-up notifications are player specific, so I can't see yours - she went on - but I don't need to, I know they are all pink. Feel free to check for yourself.

I wanted to think that I was curious about that as well as I looked down and to the left, where it was. Mocking me, flashing brighter and dimming as if matching my quickened breath.

[20]

- Yeah, I'm here - Veronica's hand moved to her comm, and once again I hear only one side of the conversation - Just figuring things out with Val. Good. Sure, we can wait. Nah, it's all good, we have our things to deal with here, take your time.

Her hand moved to my chin as their call ended.

- Listen, I will be as honest here as I can - she pulled my head up, looking me straight in the eyes - I find you extremely attractive, and I am not talking only about your body here. I want to see you squirm as I bring you to orgasm, knowing that I was the one who made you experience it for the first time in your life. But I need you to allow me to do it, I don't want a repeat of the previous time.

Her other hand moved to the back of my head, her fingers getting tangled in my hair as she played me like a violin, getting me more and more turned on. Despite that, she never pushed further, waiting for my decision.

- I know it's hard for you - she continued, almost whispering now - you are in unfamiliar territory in more ways than one, but I can guide you. I can show you the pleasure you will miss even when this all is over. All you have to do is say yes.

I wanted it. I felt the heat of her body, her teasing fingers all over me, my arousal coursing through my veins and lighting a fire inside me, one that I was able to snuff out or set ablaze tenfold with one decision.

- Don't lie to yourself - she pressed on, not giving me any respite - I can see you shaking in need. You are lost, your body is reacting on its own and your male ego is all that is standing in the way. Just let it go and let me take care of you.

- Please - I moaned - Show me.

In a split second, her lips were on mine. That was it. There was no point in resisting any longer. She had me figured out, no matter how much I wanted to deny it.

Memories of our previous time came rushing back, flooding my brain with a fresh dose of arousal. Not that I needed any more encouragement at this point. I felt her body pressed against mine, her hands caressing and stroking, her lips nibbling and kissing.

We stayed like this for minutes, maybe, time was a distant concept at this moment. All I knew was that at some point I began to explore her body as well, my hands tracing every luscious curve they could find. But just like previously, she broke the connection before I could sate my hunger.

- Not to ruin the moment, but these are getting in the way - she pointed out, trying to somehow maneuver her hand under the piece of armor plating that covered my breasts.

- Yeah - I giggled - let me try something.

I took a step back and stretched out one of my arms. It had four different protective plates attached, covering everything from my wrist up to my shoulder. I grabbed one on my forearm and gave it a pull. It resisted for only a second, then detached with a single green blink from a point near the elbow.

- So you can just put your suit together like a jigsaw puzzle? - she wondered - guess we have to take them off piece by piece.

She pulled me away from the wall, towards the spot where she was sitting previously. With a swift move, she swept me from my legs, and the next thing I knew I was lying on the soft, green patch of moss, with her hovering right over me.

- Seems like it only listens to you, so you have to help me with this.

She grabbed one of my hands with her own and guided it to another armor piece. She squeezed it, prompting me to grab the plating and detach it.

- One by one, until you are ready - she breathed into my ear, our hands moving to the next spot - and then we can start the show.

She kept kissing me, and my hand with her guide moved from one spot to the next. I felt my body getting lighter, as the protective pieces fell to the ground, but she was keeping me distracted, so I never even tried to stop her. Until the very end, when she once again denied me access to her lips. In any other circumstance, I would question why was I so obsessed with being kissed, but right now I just wanted more.

- You do the honors with the last ones - she moved back, kneeling before my lying body - I want to have a good view when it happens.

I looked down at myself. Surrounding me were multiple pieces of white, hardened armor, leaving me with just the gray, skintight suit that covered almost all of my body. Not that it mattered, with how thin and flexible it was it left nothing to the imagination. The last two remaining parts of the armor were still on, covering my chest, one for each side.

I hesitated for a moment, suddenly feeling shy under Veronica's inquisitive gaze, but I knew she would wait as long as it took, and I was only delaying the inevitable.

I hooked my fingers on the edges of each piece and felt them disconnect from the suit. I still kept them in place. Detaching them was a decision made by the systems of my armor, but moving them away was up to me. I turned my head to the side, feeling myself blush once more, and pulled the chest pieces off. I closed my eyes, waiting for her to say anything, for any reaction at all.

I whimpered when I felt something soft gently nibbling one of my breasts. I looked down and saw Veronica leaning down, her lips and tongue leisurely tracing all over the spot on my suit where my nipple would be. Her hands moved as well, tracing the curves of my chest and kneading the squishy flesh underneath a thin layer of my outfit.

- I thought that would have to go as well - she kissed me again, the suit doing little to dampen the sensation, electing another moan from me - but I think it's even more fun that way.

She moved to the other side of my bust, leaving the left one glistening with her saliva. She started working on the second breast, giving it just as much attention as the first one, if not more, now knowing what made me tick. It was scary how fast she was able to pinpoint all of the spots that made me shudder with pleasure.

After a while, her kisses traced lower and lower. The first one was placed right between the boobs, the second one just under the ribs, and the third earning a long lick that traced the outline of my somehow visible through the suit navel. The last one was at the upper part of my mound, which stole a breath from me. Not only because of the novelty of the sensation but more so because of what was promised to follow.

- Hey, I've got you - Veronica sensed my apprehension just as well as my arousal - just trust me.

She gently spread my legs open and once again I was reminded of how unnatural this situation was for me, now more than ever. I was never this nervous before the sex. I was never the one to let someone take the initiative, the one to follow. I knew how it felt to be at the center of attention, but this was the first time where it happened because someone else put me there.

- It was fun during foreplay - Veronica rubbed my thighs, trying to get me to relax - but I do my best with full access.

- I... - that was embarrassing - I don't know how.

- Never even bothered to check? - she grinned with excitement - A virgin through and through, so innocent. Good thing I have a perfect view from here and some ideas. Give me your hand.

I reached down and she snatched it midway. I shuddered when she placed it directly on my vagina.

- How does it feel?

- Good - I stammered - but weird.

- Nothing's weird about it - she traced a finger over the outline of my mound - you are a girl, and you have a pussy. And once you grab this seam right here...

Ramdon
Ramdon
54 Followers