Deep Dive Ch. 03 - Working in Pairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided my fingers and hooked them on an almost imperceptible edge running through the front of my suit. It resisted briefly, just like all the other protective parts, but when this one gave the feeling was much different, instead of detaching it split aside, creating an opening.

So far everything felt, well, normal. Only now I realized, that what I consider to be normal was in fact muted by the suit, even if just slightly. When the two sides of my skintight suit came apart, revealing my most sensitive parts to the outside world, and most importantly, Veronica's undivided attention, for the first time I was worried if it wouldn't be too much for me.

- It should be a crime to hide something this perfect under clothing - she spread the suit as far as it allowed, her face moving even closer between my legs - or maybe not. Maybe it should have been kept there, waiting for me to unpack it like a precious gift.

Her first lick caught me by surprise. Hot, wet, soft. From the very bottom to the very top, flicking the little pleasure button at the end and making my toes curl.

- But you haven't seen it yet, right? - another lick prevented me from answering, I couldn't have made a coherent sentence even if I wanted to - let's play a game. I will describe it and kiss and lick and nibble every part of it while I do, and you... well, just try not to cum before I finish.

She wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding them securely open, giving herself the access she needed and denying any possible attempts of me stopping her. Not that I ever wanted to.

- It's hot, scolding hot - she placed a kiss at the top - and wet, soaking even. No hair whatsoever, so it's almost glistening with all of your juices. It's pale, just like the rest of your skin, and flawless. Its outer lips are puffy and swollen, just enough to be inviting, but not too much. And that's how it feels when you lick them.

I threw my head backward, my breathing came in irregular gulps as my whole body tensed and relaxed rhythmically.

- That's a nice response - she laughed, moving one hand closer to my crotch, and spreading me open with one finger - moving on and in, we have your inner lips. Soft, small, and delicate, almost completely covered by the outer ones. They feel even better, but sometimes need a bit of encouragement. And you do that by grabbing them between your upper lip and your tongue and gently sucking on them, just like that.

My hands were clenched into fists, I was tearing the mossy bed around me as Veronica casually brought me closer and closer to orgasm, playing me like a violin.

- Just hang on, we are only getting to the good parts - she inserted one finger inside, and kept it steady, letting me get used to the feeling - moving even further we have your vagina proper. What we are looking for here is a small spot on the roof of it, just a few inches inside. I just have to rotate my finger and... that's a nice moan, seems like I found it. But that's still not the best part.

I didn't believe her. I simply couldn't. I felt my body winding up like a spring, preparing to release all of that energy in a series of mind-shattering spasms, but Veronica slowed down. Almost imperceptibly, but it gave me a few more seconds before it all would come crashing down.

- And now for the star of the show - with the other hand she pulled my mound upwards, toward my belly - your clit. Doing what I just did helps it come out from its hood to play. Now I could show you some tricks, but I think you should do the honors.

With that, she placed her tongue flat on my clit and applied pressure. By itself, it wasn't as intense as she teased it to be, but then one of the spasms made me move my hips, grinding my sensitive button on her tongue.

I screamed, closing my legs and pressing my hands on her head, locking it securely in place as my body started to trash in violent contractions.

Each movement no matter how small made my clit rub against her soft, wet organ, keeping me in an infinite loop of forced pleasure, never getting any respite and always pushing me to new heights.

It kept going and going and going. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before, not only more intense but lasting longer and encompassing my whole body.

Veronica mercifully pulled her head back, letting my overstimulated clit out from its velvety hot prison. Then removed the finger that she used to rub me from the inside, and slowly my orgasm begin to subside.

My breath was still ragged, but for the first time in a few minutes, I was able to control it, or even formulate words. I chose not to. There was nothing to say, not yet. The afterglow washed over me with a wave of exhaustion and bliss. I stretched my arms feeling as if I just finished an intense workout.

Then I felt something clap against my thigh.

- Oh my god, I am so sorry - I moved my knees apart, releasing Veronica from between my legs - are you alright?

- I may have literally taken a point of damage there - she massaged her neck - but it was damn worth it. Don't you think?

- I... ah - suddenly I realized, that not only had I just had the most intense orgasm of my life but that she had a first-row place during all of it seeing me squirming just like she told me I would.

- Don't you get shy on me now - she sat back with a wicked smile on her face - I knew you were a screamer, I just didn't think you would also be a dancer. If only you could see yourself!

Despite that she just blew my world, now I was getting embarrassed just because she treated it, and me, like... I don't know. A challenge? An achievement?

- Don't talk about it like that - I mumbled.

She pushed me down onto the moss and pressed her body onto mine moments later.

- Why shouldn't I? I think I did an excellent job down there - she placed a quick kiss on my cheek - and you were such a good girl for me.

What?

- Who's a good girl? - she asked innocently.

How is that possible, that despite all that just happened I was getting flustered just by her saying a few words? I tried to turn away, but she grabbed my chin and moved my head to face her again. Another kiss. She was smiling, while I was getting red all over. She knew how to pull my strings.

- You will get there. In time. I will see to that.