All Comments on 'Deep Dive Ch. 06 - Alone'

by Ramdon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is just so good. Normally, I'm not a fan of stories with game like elements because they can be so convoluted and tend to place too much burden on the reader having an absurd amount of background knowledge on the subject matter or the presentation can sometimes just be so boring but this has been pretty easy to follow and enjoy so far. Glad to see another chapter after a while.

RamdonRamdon9 months agoAuthor

Happy to hear that, I always appreciate feedback.

To be fair, I wanted to include more game elements in the story, which I think you can see in the first few chapters, but thankfully I realized that it would do more harm than good. As I spot more things to improve each new chapter is slightly better than the previous one in terms of writing (at least in my opinion), but the downside is that I have to put more effort into fixing mistakes in a way that won't ruin the plot, which slows down my work.

BaatezuuBaatezuu9 months ago

This chapter was amazing! I am so happy you decided to focus more on storytelling than sex. I felt really connected with the main character in this chapter more than ever. You certainly nailed their state of mind and conveyed it to us.

TanyaSilverTanyaSilver8 months ago

Cant wait for the next one! keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRamdon@Ramdon
My Series in a nutshell: - Deep Dive - Action, Sci-Fi, LitRPG, male-to-female. A guy accidentally picks a female character to play and is stuck in a game that unexpectedly gets more and more lewd. Strong focus on the story despite what I wrote in the previous sentence. Not ev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES