Deep Dive Ch. 06 - Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't react at first and just stared at me, then reached up to his helmet and pressed something on the underside, which was immediately followed by a hiss of escaping air. I didn't say anything, both unnerved and curious, waiting to see what will happen next.

The helmet came off, and for the first time, I could see what I was fighting against. He looked as if someone took a template for a human, but used none of the human parts to create it. He had brown skin with multiple darker spots, almost like markings. Skin was also not the best word to describe it, it was almost like a soft shell, thick and rough, devoid of any hair. He had no ears that I could see, a flat nose, and two small eyes, that stared into me.

He took a step forward and I remembered that I was supposed to try to get out. I began trashing against the binds once more, but they held tight. Many times before I thought that I was in a bad situation, but the one I was in now put all of the others to shame.

"Touch me again and you will regret it." Maybe it would have had a better effect if my voice wasn't shaking, but he simply ignored me, getting down on one knee and reaching for my breasts.

It took no more than a few seconds to get me riled up again as if my body didn't even register that we had a break. Bound to the wall I was powerless to do anything but try to hold my moans as his hands squeezed and kneaded my chest.

I tried to pull against the rope binding my hands, or maybe it was my whole body tensing when he hit a particularly sensitive spot, I didn't know. I closed my eyes, resigned, and tried to resist slowly building arousal.

That desperate plan worked until I felt his body press closer against mine, and a moment later something long and soft slid over my nipple.

"Fuck!" I sucked in a short breath, looking down just to see the alien tracing his tongue over the protective suit encompassing my breast. With added lubrication the incredibly thin material not only did nothing to dampen the sensation, I was almost certain that it enhanced it. "Stop it... please...", the last words came out as a soft whimper, as if I wasn't sure if I meant what I said. I was conflicted, I knew I shouldn't want it but the increasingly large part of me was all too eager to let him continue.

Then I felt one of his hands tracing down over my abdomen, and that scared me. Not the fact itself, subconsciously I knew it would eventually lead to this, even if my pride wanted to hide my excitement. What scared me was the knowledge of how good his tongue felt with just a little bit of added slickness, combined with a suddenly overwhelming awareness that the inside of my suit was absolutely drenched down below.

I bit down on my lip in anticipation, feeling his hand slide further. My protective outfit was fitted so well that I could even see the delicate dent where my navel was, as his fingers slowly traced over it. Too slow for my liking.

"Come on..."

The realization struck me too late to stop my words. Did I just say that?

His rough palm brushed against my covered clit and my brain short-circuited, pushing all the shame and reason away. All that mattered now was to get another spike of pleasure, to push me closer to the edge.

My juices made the suit both slippery and sticky at the same time, feeling more like a second skin than a protective layer which did nothing to stop him from exploring my nether region with his hand. Only when he tried pushing his fingers inside I noticed that it was me doing most of the work, thrusting my hips against this hand.

But I couldn't stop, not when I was so close now. The thin barrier of elastic clothing allowed him to part my pussy lips, but not to push his fingers inside, as if it was explicitly designed to tease me without ever allowing me to get what I truly needed.

No matter, I had enough experience with this body to work it to my advantage. Changing the pattern of movement of my hips now instead of thrusting I rubbed against his palm, keeping my clit in constant contact, and getting a sweet reward of pleasure lighting up my nervous system. Oh god, I should have started with this.

My legs shook from the exhaustion, my breath came heavy and ragged as I neared the orgasm I was chasing. I was so close I could practically taste it, but my body was too exhausted to make the final push.

As if sensing my struggle, or just by lucky chance, this was the exact moment the alien decided to stop teasing my nipple with his tongue and instead bite down.

My whole body locked down as spasm after orgasmic spasm assaulted my mind, threatening to knock me out by overloading my nervous system with ecstasy. I have never experienced anything even close as intense as this, not with Veronica, not by myself in the shower, and certainly not with my old body. And it just kept going. In a flash, I understood why.

Because he kept going, his palm still grinding my clit, his fingers still spreading my labia wide, trying to push in. Previously I could stop when I wanted to, but now that simple thing was beyond my control. For some reason that made me cum all that much harder, and I loved every second of it, even as my body threatened to give up.

I felt my consciousness starting to slip and I was almost ready to let it go, but some hidden instinct made me fight against it. Trying to hang onto the last strands of my sanity I somehow managed to wiggle away from the hand stuck between my legs, giving some respite to my overstimulated clit.

The alien noticed my resistance and thankfully moved back as well. It wasn't easy trying to read emotions from his non-human face, but I was almost sure he wasn't expecting me to still fight back and was not happy about it.

But what more could I do? I couldn't free myself before, and now I wasn't in any better situation. On the contrary, I was exhausted almost to the point of passing out. Even if he decided to untie me I couldn't even stand up to fight.

He decided to make me do that anyway.

I felt the knot around my wrists pulling me up, off the ground. My back slid against the rock behind me with my legs uselessly trailing behind, more like a rag doll than a human.

The rope went slack for a second and I started falling back down, only to be stopped by another pull. I felt one hand press my wrists against the wall, securing me in place.

Then a stinging pain in my cheek.

I blinked once, then twice more, my vision clearing enough to see the alien staring right at me, his other hand still raised. I didn't have to read his mimicry to understand what he wanted. Stay up, or else.

This was the shot of adrenaline that I needed. I came up with a plan in a split second. The last resort, either it works or I am as good as dead.

My hands were still bound, but now, with my arms higher, the rope was slack. I tried to stand straight on my own, failed, and fell forward. He caught me, grabbing my shoulders; poor bastard.

I swung my bound wrists around his head, drew the rope behind, and jerked my torso sideways, making him lose his grip on me.

I fell.

But didn't hit the ground.

The rope went taut with simultaneous sounds of straining cord and a soft, organic crack of snapping bone, keeping me suspended in the air. The plan worked, but I didn't want to open my eyes to make sure.

I crawled back to the wall and stood up bracing myself against it. I untangled the body and pushed it away with my leg as I sat back down, taking deep breaths as the adrenaline rush took its toll on my already exhausted body.

It took me a few minutes to untie the knot, not thanks to my almost numb hands, but I was free. And no one was shooting at me, or trying to beat me up, or... do anything else.

I won.

I pulled up my inventory screen and selected my last energy booster. I wanted to save it for the boss fight, but there is no point in saving resources for the endgame if you die early.

I jabbed the needle into my thigh and an ice-cold wave rushed through my veins. I tightened my fists a few times, testing the effects.

Finding my gear took a bit longer, even with my spotter skills. Looking for two, small pistols in tall grass was not something I wanted to repeat in the future. I also considered for a moment looting the dead enemies, but decided against it, instead picking up only the rifle I found along the way. I had to go to sleep. If nobody finds me, I can loot the place tomorrow. If someone does, no loot will save me.

I climbed up into the elevated cavern and pulled the ladder up behind me for extra security, just as the effect of the energy booster started to diminish. There were some things set up along the walls, but the only one I cared about was the simple bed in the corner. It didn't look as comfortable as the one in the bunker, but right now it was the greatest one in the world. I left all of my gear on a nearby table and lay down on the heavenly soft mattress.

I made it.

I survived on my own. I traveled, I scouted and I fought with no one's help. I won, even if by the slimmest margin possible. And I learned new things about myself. Or my body rather. Or was it one and the same?

I felt my consciousness slipping and that question was left unanswered as I drifted into a well-deserved sleep.

------------|V|------------